Indriana - Making of a Priestess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city continues to recover, and I no longer need the god day and night. At the request of the Priests, however, I did recruit another. I asked Allorn for his assistance, and the next morning a young man appeared at the temple saying that the god had sent him to help. I took him to the chamber without delay and bade him remain calm as I removed his clothing. His prick quickly hardened in my hand, rising to a size worthy of the god. I was instantly ready to try him, but Allorn commanded me leave and I reluctantly left the boy there, sure in the knowledge I would soon take his milk even as he relieved me of mine.

To state the somewhat obvious, you need not send another Priestess to Korath. I can handle the city. Whatever comes. I do hope you will visit soon, for the city is quickly regaining its beauty...and its vitality.

Yours in the service of Allorn, your sister,

Indriana

PS. I have asked Allorn to show you what he does for me. He said you would be shocked, but would no doubt enjoy it.