Induction of Dylan Magee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody oath Vera."

"Oh darling I really must talk to you about use of Australian slang that is so unladylike to use," Vera said, following Dylan into the semi closed-off kitchen.

"Struth," Tim whispered in awe. "That girl has your mom wrapped round her little finger. Obviously Vera thinks your busty girlfriend is a little cracker."

"And you dad, do you think she'd okay?"

"I'd say she's one out of the box. Hang on to her son."

The plates of sliced beef rib eye roast tasting slightly of garlic and rosemary and surrounded by five vegetables went down a treat as did the American-style apple pie with clotted cream.

"Omigod darling, you are a cordon bleu-class chef," Vera said, patted her bloated stomach at the end of the meal.

Muzza's parents drove off at 4:30 with Vera repeatedly inviting Dylan to come with Murray and stay for a weekend and to make that soon.

"Well I thought that was a success," Dylan said, withdrawing her tongue from Muzza's mouth but leaving her hand down the front of his trousers. He stayed trapped against the inside of the just-closed front door and said, "Bloody oath. I almost died when you said that in front of mom but now realized it was deliberately timed and she fell for it like a sucker."

"Well yes. It was important to me to allow her to feel she was my superior."

"Well you certainly bowled her over and dad is in awe of you as well. He referred to you as my busty girlfriend. I told you he'd notice your knockers."

"God my I'm never going to use that term. Knockers indeed. Right clearing away can wait. Let's go to bed."

Muzza was so gentle and lovely to Dylan as he undressed her, admiring her body, her sweetness, her eagerness to be kind and helpful with people she became involved with.

He pushed his erection at her.

"Would you like to doing something with this?"

"Oooh yes, you poor boy. You have been waiting all afternoon to get to this point. Here let mommy wet it for you."

Muzza watched bug-eyed as she rolled her tongue over the head of his cock, slobbering on to it. And then as the saliva began to dribble off his erection, Dylan moved her face in toward the end thick purple head of his shaft. Looking up at him intently she began feeding it though her thick pouty and very red lips and into her hot and very wet mouth.

It was almost too much for Muzza. He groaned and looked away fighting off looming premature ejaculation and succeeding by a whisker, his balls slowly calming, no longer having to respond to the urgent signal triggered by his brain now that the command signal to ejaculate had been cancelled in the meantime.

He rocked back on his heels to stimulate Dylan into developing that action into fellatio but instead she pulled away, spat out some pre-cum and pulled a leg up and around him and held her legs widely apart and commanded, "Fuck me."

With her butt rolled up like that and presenting a slightly open and slight suppurating cunt, Muzza answered the call and delivered, pushing forward with the erection she had wetted to prepare it for service. In it slipped like a hand into a mitten, and very moist pussy pressed around it totally, triggering sensations for them both.

"Oh god," Dylan groaned, her mouth open until Muzza thrust a finger into it to be sucked.

Dylan had twisted when throwing a leg so that left her at right-angles to her seducer. Muzza had both feet on the floor giving him good grip to thrust and that's what he did, beginning a slow pounding that Dylan rocked into and used her muscles to provide the friction to pleasure them both.

Over the next twenty minutes she came twice but they continued to grind on slowly, being in no rush. When Muzza began to tire Dylan placed her hands behind his ass cheeks to increase his thrusting power and cooed, "Come on, come on. Fill me with thick juicy come."

"I'm (puff) wearing (puff, puff) a condom."

"I know but saying shoot your thick come into the end of a condom is scarcely romantic," she said, beginning to pant.

"Yeah right. A great fuck."

"Yeah."

* * *

Dylan awoke a little tired, stiff and feeling rather well worked over but she expected sex and was a little disappointed when her man awoke, red-eyed and looking a bit exhausted and said, "Oh crap, I'll be late if I don't get going. We've made no arrangements, do you get my breakfast or do I get my own?"

"I'll fix it. What do you want?"

"The usual, coffee and two pieces of toast."

"But that's what I have."

"So?"

"It's quite okay. Usually be this time I'm either at the gym or the pool."

"Really? Tonight we must communicate by writing out our schedules and find if we will have time for sex."

Dylan grinned, knowing he was only half teasing. But it was the other half that worried her.

Dylan arrived at her new workplace, that's if she signed the contract, at 8:55 and as she approached the reception desk the senior woman stood and said, "Miss Magee?"

"Yes."

"I'm Laura Shanks, head receptionist. Please come this way to be inducted by Mr John Wheeler Junior and out HR Manager Mrs Gillespie. On younger Mr Wheeler is known as Johnno,"

Johnno was taller than his father, had the same fleshy face, and weighed at least eighty pounds more than his dad.

"Hi Dylan, I'm Johnno. That's Laura. Dylan this is Elaine Gillespie, our HR manager who also has a law degree and so she's drafted your contact according to dad's instructions. It's usual for new start field staff not to be required to go through a three-month induction period, the first month of that being on trial as an employee, and it is unheard of for a new start field person to be assigned a company vehicle but that's how dad wants it done. Please sit."

"Hi Elaine."

"Hi Dylan. You will need to take this contract away and read it and so we shall reconvene this meeting at 10:00 tomorrow. That will give you time to have your own lawyer to peruse it if you wish to do that?"

"No I'm only a humble worker. I will rely on your professionalism to have produced an even-handed document. Shall we reconvene at 10:00 this morning?"

That was agreed to and on the way out Elaine took Dylan to a side office off the boardroom and said she would send in coffee.

Dylan took ten minutes to read the six-page contact. It was mostly straightforward. The salary was about 12% less that her rate in Chicago but then she didn't have 24-hour use of a vehicle so she decided she was happy about that. There was provision for her to be away on full pay with her soccer team with her accepting responsibility to minimize time away from work for sport.

When the meeting resumed Dylan said the salary was a bit lower than she'd expected but she acknowledged she would have private use of the vehicle.

Johnno said, "Dad is anxious that we do support you well as an employer. So what do you say if I lift your salary by 15%?"

"I would say that's a big too generous at this stage. I suggest 10%."

"Agreed."

"Thanks. I notice the contract period runs for three years with renewals to be negotiated. I need a clause added to say something like or alternatively to when my year-long visa expires and I will be required to leave the country unless I have applied successfully for permanent residency before the expiry of my visa."

"I should have been told about your visa restriction," Elaine said curtly. "Did Mr Wheeler know you were on a year-long visa?"

"I'd rather not answer that."

"I see. What other changes do you require?"

"None thank you."

"Well Johnno, that's you done. I will go through the clauses relating to complaints and disciplinary procedures with Dylan and then I'll insert the clause Dylan requires and when she approves of that I'll bring her to you for you and Dylan to sign, with me witnesses the signings."

"Right, this is a honey of a contact for you Dylan but I called your previous company's operations manager after we were approached about hiring you and he assured me we were getting a top-notch operator so that satisfies me as director of operations of this company."

Archie the vehicle fleet manager sat in his office facing Dylan and said sourly, "I have never had such a preposterous order from above in all my twenty-seven years with this company as the one if have received about you."

"Oh yes, and what is so different about my requisition for a vehicle Mr Boswell."

"You call me Archie. Everyone calls me Archie."

"With pleasure Archie. I suppose in your job you receive a ratio of perhaps fifteen complaints to one of appreciation."

"Have you worked in fleet management?" Archie asked suspiciously.

"No but my father and my mother blessed me with intelligence when their mating produced me."

Archie grinned. "God you might by a typical know-all Yank but you know how to deliver when you open your mouth."

"Oooh so its compliment time. I bet your wife gets excited when you are in an expansive mood like this."

"These days I never seem to excite me wife."

"When did you last take home flowers to her Archie."

"Eh?"

"I said when..."

"I heard you. I was trying to remember when."

"Or when you were window shopping with her and she said that's a lovely dress and you said well girl, go in an buy it. It's time I treated you."

"She doesn't buy new dresses these days."

"I wonder why Archie?"

"Eh? Jesus are you one of these psychological experts."

Dylan laughed and said no, she'd just been an observer and could recalled her father's tactics when he was in the crap with her mom."

"Well Dylan you have given me food for thought and thanks. Now back to business. I have an instruction you can have any vehicle in the fleet other than Mr Johnny's, Mr Johnno and Mrs Anna's vehicles."

"Who is Mrs Anna?"

"Anna Slee, company secretary and director of finance of this company, number three in the pecking order. Come over to this screen and I'll run through all the vehicles with details of age, mileage and..."

"Whoa. Have you any vehicles not assigned. I don't wish to take a person's vehicle off them. It will be like seizing their baby, especially since most of them will be guys."

"You must have vehicles not allocated."

"Yeah two standby utes, both older model Holdens. The guys always want the latest model."

"That is just a version of penis boasting Archie. It doesn't matter to me how old my vehicle is. I prefer reliability over everything else and that also applies to men and customers."

"You appear to be far too intelligent for this outfit Dylan. I give you three weeks before you resign in despair."

But Archie would be proved wrong.

A month later Archie received a directive from Johnno.

"I don't like seeing Dylan driving around in that aged ute. She's already proven herself as our best techie in the field. Get in a new ute for her, keeping to fleet specs but have the stereo system upgraded and the best quality seating cover. Ignore what they guys say. Just tell them she's dad's appointee."

Dylan was handed her new vehicle on Friday and because the soccer team had a bye in the draw next day she suggested to Muzza they leave in the morning to spend the weekend with his parents. She said she the 30-mile limit on use of the vehicle had been lifted and it would be a good opportunity to work-in the new vehicle in on a longer trip.

Muzza's mom Vera was hugely excited they were coming and told Dylan three of her friends would like her to take at look at their home computer networks.

Dylan readily agreed knowing Muzza and his mom would like her to do that.

They had a lovely weekend away and Dylan enjoyed the country hospitality. Returning to the city she resolved to herself to make an appointment with Janet McGeorge and apply for permanent residency. On Friday when lifting the distance restriction on her use of the company's vehicle Johnno had told her that the company was prepared to back her to the hilt all the way on her residency application. He said the company had advertised unsuccessfully for an experienced training officer for it's field technical staff and was keen to appoint Dylan to that role and that would strengthen her chances of gaining residency as a skilled worker in an area of proven shortage of skills. Dylan accepted the new job offer, effective in six weeks when the current incumbent retired.

That night she and Muzza went to bed early after their tiring weekend away.

"Darling I'm doing everything I can to win permanent residency in Australia," she said, panting, and removing her feet off Muzza's shoulders and wiping his dripping dick with a hand towel. "It would help hugely if I were married."

Muzza snapped to attention. "Dylan Magee, love of my life. Will you marry me?"

"Oooh yes providing you agree to me having a white wedding," she giggled.

"Yes sure. You look so virginal no one could possibly imagine what a slut you really are."

They rolled into a hug, laughing loudly.

Minutes later Dylan shook Muzza awake.

"Come on we have responsibilities to perform. You call your mom and she'll then want to speak to me. You then get coffee and then I'll call my mom and my parents will both wish to speak to you to try to determine what level of scumbag I've landed myself with."

"Yes Dylan. That's fine. I do love the long periods when you are not bossy."

THE END