Induction to a World of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was then that I noticed a curtain covering a large section of the wall to my right. A black curtain like the one at the far end of the room that Madam had walked behind. No doubt another doorway I supposed.

But it wasn't another doorway. Madam returned and caught me looking at that other curtain, though I quickly turned my attention back to her, where I knew it should have been. But she simply nodded slowly back towards where I had been looking as she flicked a switch on the wall beside her.

The large black curtain, or rather, curtains, began to part in the middle, and what I began to see emerging behind them was just about the last thing I was expecting. There, strapped to the wall to my right, strapped up against it just as I was strapped up against my own section of wall, was the body of an enchantingly beautiful girl. She must have been no older than twenty, she still had that near perfect skin that so many teenage girls have. My heart was beating faster than it had ever done before.

Then I wondered: Was she dead, this girl? Sleeping? Her eyes were closed and her head was strapped in place just as mine had been earlier. I looked closely at her chest to see if she was breathing, fearing that I was now, perhaps, in the company of a psychopath who abused slaves and then disposed of them, literally, at her whim. But I couldn't concentrate on whether or not she was breathing because I couldn't take my eyes of her breasts, which were large, but still perter than any breasts I had seen before.

And just as I was thinking this, her eyelids began to flutter.

Continued soon...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!!

I LOVE this!! More please.... this is SO awesome to me!! Thanks!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 01 Captured & Gimped.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Halo Woman and two friends try out her new male toyboy.in Group Sex
Sold to Submission Ch. 01 In a role reversed world, a man is sold to slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Clan's Sex Slave Ch. 01 A prisoner of war is bought as a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Two Fine Catches Bisexual boys caught by bandit women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories