Inductions

Story Info
Tom develops an inner hunger.
2.9k words
4.33
25.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom awoke shortly after noon. His head was pounding. As his eyes adjusted to the bright light streaming in from the window, he recognized the familiar surroundings of his apartment. "How did I get back here?" he thought. The last thing he recalled was doing shots of tequila with the sexy redhead he had met at Club Vlad. "Ava," he sighed, a smile creeping onto his face as he remembered his new friend from last night. He sat up on the floor, his head spinning slightly. He slowly managed to get to his feet and walked to the bathroom. After relieving himself he turned and stood at the sink. As he washed his hands he bent down and splashed some water onto his face. He looked up into the mirror. Dark rings under his eyes, the tell tale sign of a long night spent drinking. Something else caught his eye, a bruise on his neck. He looked closer. "What the fuck?" he thought, "She gave me a hickey."

Shaking his head, Tom walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Opening the fridge he pulled out the orange juice container and took a few big swigs. Tom thought about how weak he felt. Even on his wildest nights in college, he never felt so beat the next day. "Must be getting old," he thought. Tom's cell phone rang. He answered. It was his friend Shawn who had been at the club with him last night.

"Dude!" Shawn's loud voice greeted him. "How was that redheaded chick? The way she was hanging on you all night, you must have gotten a little something."

"I wish I could remember," Tom said. "In fact, I don't remember much of anything."

"You don't remember? You're shitting me?" laughed Shawn. "Only you could forget a chick that hot. Listen, you wanna get some lunch?"

"Sure boy, where do you wanna go?"

"Let's got to Pablo's."

"Ok, I'll meet you there in a half hour," Tom said as he snapped his cell shut. He headed into the bathroom again and turned on the shower, letting it heat up as he stripped off his clothes. He scratched himself and rubbed his cock as he thought back to what he could remember from the previous night. He stepped into the shower.

Ava. She was so beautiful. Her long red hair had drawn his eye. When she turned and caught him looking, she smiled and waived him over. He wasn't going to go but Shawn pushed him in her direction. As he approached her he looked into her eyes. They were emerald green, shining brightly. Tom was mesmerized. He introduced himself and held out his hand. She laughed and pushed it away, giving him a hug. He could smell her hair, so fresh and clean. As they talked her soft voice was the only thing he could hear, even as the commotion of the busy club swirled around them. As she turned to talk to another girl, Tom stole a glance at her body. She was dressed in a tight black t-shirt. He could tell she was braless since her erect nipples were readily showing. He guessed she was a c-cup. The shirt was cropped short, revealing her flat stomach. The jeans she wore were tight as well, showing off her firm ass. Her pale skin was a striking contrast to her dark clothes. He guessed she was approaching 30, but, she sure didn't look it. They made small talk throughout the night. She even kissed him after he brought her a fresh drink one time. She winked at him after she pulled away and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the dance floor. They spent the next few hours dancing and drinking. As last call approached they found themselves doing the tequila shots.

As Tom's memories played out in his mind's eye, he became aware he was stroking his throbbing cock. He groaned loudly as he came suddenly, his large load spraying out in the shower. After recovering he quickly washed up and shut off the water. He dried off and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed his cell and the keys to his truck and ran out the door.

Shawn was waiting in the corner booth at Pablo's when Tom arrived. He was grinning from ear to ear as Tom approached. "Dude, you had to have gotten laid," Shawn said loudly. A nearby diner looked up, smirking at the comment. Tom shook his head and sat down.

"I can't remember," Tom said.

"You're fucking kidding?" Shawn exclaimed, laughing. "A hot chick picks you up, you leave the bar with her and you don't remember? No fucking way."

Tom shrugged, "I wish I could, I'm sure it was great, I just can't remember. Look what I woke up to." As Tom said that he turned his head showing Shawn the bruise on his neck.

"Damn bro, did she suck on you or try and take a chunk out of you?" he laughed. The waitress approached. She took their orders and left. Shawn and Tom stared appreciatively at her firm ass as she walked away. As they waited they talked about numerous topics. Their food arrived and again they took the time to check out their waitress, getting a good view of her chest as she bent over the table. They ate and stood to leave. Tom dropped a five on the table for the tip and they went to the register. They cashed out and went outside. Tom shielded his eyes in the bright sunlight.

"Shit, I forgot my keys on the table. I'll catch you later," he said to Shawn as he turned and went back in.

As he approached the table he saw their waitress there. She was bent over wiping down the surface. Her ass made Tom's cock jump in his shorts. She was very cute and Tom smiled as he waited for her to finish. As she stood and turned she was surprised by Tom standing behind her. She let out a little yelp in shock. "Sorry," Tom said. "I forgot my keys."

"Oh, yes, here they are," she said as she took them out of her apron. "I was going to put them at the register." She smiled as she handed them to Tom, their hands brushing as she gave them to him. Tom looked down at her nametag.

"Thank you, Molly," he said. "Could I ask you something?"

"Sure," Molly replied.

"Would you like to go to a party with me this Saturday?" As he asked Tom gave her a big smile, laying on the charm. Molly looked at the floor, mulling it over in her mind. "Please?" he asked.

"Ok, sure," she looked at him, smiling, her cheeks flushed.

"Can I have your number so I can call you then?" he asked.

"Yeah, you'll probably need that," she said. Molly took out her pad and wrote it down, tearing off the page and handing it to him.

"I'll talk to you soon then. By the way, it's a costume party," Tom said before he headed back outside, the bright light bothering his eyes more this time. "I've gotta get some sunglasses," Tom thought.

Tom spent the rest of the week lounging around, spending days in his apartment and nights out with his best friend Shawn. Since he felt especially tired, he was glad he was on vacation from his job at the fire department. He drew the shades and watched television when he wasn't asleep. When Friday rolled around he called Molly. She picked up after two rings.

"Hello," she said, her cheerful voice filling his ears.

"Hi, this is Tom, from Pablo's," he said.

"I was wondering if you were gonna call," she said, giggling.

"Of course," Tom answered, "How could I not?"

"So, we're going to a costume party? What should I wear?" Molly asked.

"As little as you want," Tom said. They both laughed. They made arrangements and decided he would pick her up around nine.

"I can't wait," she said before hanging up.

Saturday passed without much drama. Shawn called and told Tom he'd better be on time tonight and to further pick on him about his memory lapse the previous week. After Tom hung up he took another nap. As he slept, Tom had a vivid dream. He could see himself and Ava. She was straddling him, riding his cock. He was holding her hips and thrusting up into her as she moaned and wailed. Her firm tits bouncing as she fucked him. She reached up and pinched her own nipples, tugging them hard. She looked down at him hungrily, her eyes filled with lust.

The dream was so real. He could feel her pussy as it clung to his cock, milking him. Her hands dropped, pressing on Tom's chest. She threw her head back, growling. As she fucked him wildly Tom could feel his climax approaching. He groaned loudly. Ava lunged forward, kissing Tom, sucking his neck. His vision blurred as he exploded in orgasm, pumping his thick cum into Ava's hot pussy. Tom awoke suddenly. It was dark now. The clock beside the bed showed it was 8pm. He sat on the edge of the bed. He could feel the sweat that had soaked his shirt and shorts. His erect cock ached. "Is that what happened?" he wondered aloud before getting up to prepare for the party.

Tom pulled up in front of Molly's house. The porch light was on as he approached the door. As he knocked he could hear movement inside. The door opened and there stood Molly. She was a vision of lust. Her long blonde hair was in pigtails. Her tits pushed together in a lacey black bra under a white blouse which was tied in front. Her flat belly was exposed, a shiny gem in her pierced navel. A very short plaid skirt hanging on her hips extending just below her black lace thong. White thigh high stockings and black stiletto heels adorned her long legs. A large lollipop in her left hand completed the outfit.

"Hi Mister," she said in a girly voice. Tom took in the entire picture and grinned broadly. He could feel his cock stirring.

"Ready to go baby girl?" he asked.

"Sure," she said stepping outside and shutting the door. Tom helped her into his truck, getting a clear view of her smooth ass as she climbed in. He shut the door and walked around the truck thinking, "Tonight's gonna be interesting."

They shared a pleasant ride to Club Vlad, talking and laughing. Tom took every chance to check out Molly's sexy body. She complimented him on his authentic looking Dracula outfit. When they pulled up he parked and came around to help her out. They held hands as they walked inside. All mean and manner of costumes were on display. Mummies, ghosts and wolf men roamed the parking lot, while witches and ghouls waited in line at the door. Tom went to his friend Steve, the bouncer at the door, who let them right in.

The club was jumping, loud music blasting as strobe lights flashed. People were dancing and drinking. Tom bought some drinks and they headed upstairs to the balcony to watch the action on the floor below. Molly leaned on the rail watching everyone dance. She bounced to the music. Tom moved behind her, pressing up close. She ground against him, turning her head and smiling back at him. His cock stiffened. As he leaned in and kissed her neck he pressed into her. He slid a hand around her waist as he licked and sucked her neck. Molly turned and put her arms around Tom's neck.

They kissed deeply, tongues entwined, his hands sliding up and down her body. Molly lowered her hand and cupped his cock, rubbing him through his pants. She slowly unzipped him and reached inside, working to free his cock. Tom groaned loudly as she freed him and started stroking him. She looked around, and seeing no one, winked at Tom and kneeled down, her mouth quickly enveloping his cock. Tom's hands moved to Molly's head, taking hold of her pigtails, using them to guide her as she sucked his cock.

She moved faster, slurping, her saliva dripping off his shaft. He thrust his hips, fucking her mouth. His cock swelling, balls tight, he moaned he was cumming. Molly didn't hear him since the club was so loud and Tom came unexpectedly, thick ropes of cum flooding her mouth. She gagged slightly before composing herself, catching and keeping his cum inside her mouth. Molly swallowed the mouthful of cum and smiled. She licked Tom clean and slid him back inside his pants. She stood up and kissed him deeply. Tom could taste a little of his cum in her mouth as they kissed.

The night continued. Tom and Molly danced non-stop. They kissed and fondled each other. Each had plenty to drink and they were feeling no pain. On one run to the bar Tom saw Shawn briefly and Shawn expressed his jealousy over how sexy Molly looked. Tom just laughed and returned to his date. When Tom found Molly again she was dancing with a sexy redhead. They were in near matching outfits. Tom thought to himself, "Ava?" Sure enough, as he approached, he could see clearly that it was his playmate of a week ago. She was just as sexy as he remembered.

Ava smiled at Tom as he neared and then she turned and kissed Molly deeply. The kiss lasted a long minute and when they broke free Molly was gasping. She smiled at Ava and then Tom. Turning to Tom, Molly kissed him passionately. After their kiss Molly said, "Tom, this is Ava." Tom acted as if they had never met and Ava did the same. They shook hands and the three of them proceeded to dance and have a good time until late into the night. At four in the morning the house lights came up and the music stopped.

"Who wants to head over to my place for a nightcap?" Tom offered. Both girls readily agreed. They headed outside and hailed a cab, since no one was in any condition to drive.

Tom sat between the girls on the ride to his house. He alternately kissed them each and they kissed one another as well. The cabdriver watched in the mirror as they inadvertently put on a show for him. When they reached Tom's house they hopped out and he paid the driver.

"Have fun," the driver said. Tom laughed and walked into his apartment building, a sexy schoolgirl on each arm. When they reached his apartment, Tom led the girls to the bar in the kitchen. He went behind it and retrieved a bottle of sour apple schnapps. Pouring three shots he set them in front of the girls.

Taking one in hand he said, "Bottoms up." The girls downed their shots and then kissed. Tom watched as he poured more shots. Before long they were on the couch in the living room. The girls were in their bras and panties and Tom was in his boxers. They were drinking and kissing and fondling one another. Suddenly Molly sat up and unclasped her bra. She pulled it off revealing her firm tits. She offered an erect nipple to Tom who hungrily sucked. Ava joined in, sucking the other.

Soon everyone was naked. Molly was on her back on the couch with Tom licking her pussy. His tongue deep in her wet slit. He was biting and sucking her swollen pussy lips, then attacking her clit while he fingered her. Ava was kissing Molly when she wasn't licking her nipples. Tom pulled Molly onto the floor on her back as Ava moved to straddle her head, lowering her pussy to her mouth. Tom, kneeling between Molly's legs, pushed his cock into Ava's mouth. She took him deep, sucking and slurping his large erection. Tom grabbed Ava's hair as he thrust deep, fucking her face. After a few minutes Ava sat up allowing Tom to slide his cock inside Molly.

As he pushed into her, Molly moaned loudly into Ava's wet cunt. Tom groaned as he began fucking the tight blonde. Molly hungrily sucked and licked Ava. She was drinking the flowing juices from this redheaded goddess and loving it. Tom looked down at his pistoning cock, groaning loud as he watched it slide in and out. He could see Molly's mouth busy with Ava's pussy. Her jaw moving as she ate her. He looked up at Ava who was tugging her hard nipples and moaning. He leaned toward her and kissed her deep. She sucked his tongue, biting it as she humped Molly's face harder. Molly's wet pussy spasmed as she started cumming. She shook and screamed into Ava's pussy. As her orgasm subsided Tom knew he was close to cumming and he let the girls know too.

Ava dismounted Molly and Tom leaned forward, fucking Molly faster. Ava kissed and licked his neck as she pressed against his back. Tom threw his head back, his cock throbbed and pulsed as he was about to erupt. Just then Ava grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed Tom's mouth against Molly's neck.

"Bite her," Ava hissed in his ear. Tom felt the hunger inside wash over him, the sensation overwhelming him. He clamped down on Molly's neck, biting hard. Molly let out a loud cry and Tom's cock exploded as his teeth sank into her soft flesh. Ava watched closely, a wicked smile spreading across her blood red lips.