Inductions Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom sates his inner hunger.
1.3k words
4.35
21.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly screamed. She could feel her pussy explode as Tom fucked her. Her mind awash in the pleasure she was receiving. Slowly she became aware of another sensation, Tom was sucking her neck. However, this time was different than others she had experienced. She could feel a slight stinging. Her cloudy mind raced. Was he biting her? Her eyes opened. She could see Ava behind Tom, her naked body pressing against him. She was encouraging him.

"Bite her," Ava hissed. "Feed on her."

Tom was entranced. The euphoria that overtook him as he sucked the blood from Molly's neck was all encompassing. The more he sucked, the more he wanted to keep sucking. He felt an inner hunger he had never before possessed but which had been growing ever since he met Ava a week ago. The fact that, as he sucked on Molly, his cock continued pumping into her only heightened the experience. He groaned as he came in her. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock, milking him of his own precious fluid as he drained her of hers. Ava continued coaching him.

"Suck harder. Enjoy the sensation as you feast upon your first," she groaned into his ear.

As she said this she rubbed her naked body against him. Tom could feel her erect nipples pressed against his back. Her hand that had been gripping his hair and pushing him against Molly was now caressing his shoulders. He could feel his hunger slowly subsiding. Finally he pulled away from Molly's neck. He groaned loudly. Molly was weak, feeling faint. She looked up through heavily lidded eyes at Tom. His lips were red with her blood. She could see his teeth. They were longer and sharper than she recalled. She saw his teeth retract slightly as she passed out.

Tom smiled while looking down at Molly. Blood was slowly oozing from the wound on her neck. He was satisfied, his hunger temporarily sated. Ava slipped off of Tom's back letting him up. She kissed him hard, licking some of Molly's blood from his lips. As they broke their kiss she looked at him with a wicked grin.

"How was it?" she asked.

"It was," Tom paused, thinking of the right word, "invigorating."

Ava laughed and kissed him again. She pushed Tom onto his back beside the unconscious Molly and straddled his waist. She licked and sucked his neck, moving down to his chest, teasing his nipples with her tongue. She kissed and licked lower until she was just above his rapidly growing cock. Ava smiled up at Tom as she took him in her hand and slowly stroked him then lowered her mouth onto his cock. She swallowed him deep. Exhibiting no sign of a gag reflex she sucked Tom's cock fast. On each pass she came up to the tip and then back down to the base, her nose pressing against his abdomen.

Tom threw his head back as his hands moved onto Ava's head, his fingers entwining in her long red hair. Gripping tightly he urged her to suck him faster. Ava growled at his insistence but allowed him to fuck her face faster. She hummed softly as he used her, making him moan loudly. Tom was in heaven, his cock swollen and pulsing, he knew he was on the verge of cumming. Ava sensed this and suddenly pulled her mouth from his cock. Tom looked down at her with a pleading look. She laughed and slowly slithered up along his body.

Tom smiled up at Ava as she rubbed her soaking wet pussy along the shaft of his rigid cock. She moaned as she ground against him, savoring the sensation as his shaft stimulated her engorged clit. She lifted her hips and took him in her hand. When the tip of his cock was at the opening to her hot, wet, hungry pussy she lowered herself onto it. Tom groaned as she took him inside slowly. He could feel her pussy squeezing him tight as she took inch after inch. Ava smiled wide as she sank fully onto Tom's cock, the tip just touching her cervix. Tom grunted as she settled onto him which caused her to moan.

"Fuck me baby, ride my cock," Tom said while looking up at Ava.

She rocked her hips, his cock stirring deep inside her. The sexy redhead then proceeded to lift herself up and drop back down onto Tom's cock. Her firm tits bouncing as she rode him. Tom looked up at her, he moaned and groaned as she fucked him, his hands on her hips, helping lift and lower her. Ava brought her hands to her tits. She pinched, pulled and twisted her erect nipples. They were soon swollen and red from her abuse. She moaned louder, almost yelling.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she wailed.

Tom thrust up into Ava as he kept lifting her up and down. He could feel the juices leaking from her pussy as they slowly dripped down his shaft and soaked his balls. As they fucked the sounds of wet sex filled the room, her wet pussy squishing as he slid in and out, her ass slapping against his thighs over and over.

As his impending orgasm approached Tom's cock was again throbbing. He thrust into Ava faster and faster. She squealed as his cock drove deeper into her with each thrust. Her chest became flush as her own orgasm neared.

"Cum in me!" she yelled.

Tom grunted loudly as he thrust hard into Ava, his cock deep within her. He held his cock there as it erupted, sending thick ropes of cum blasting into her. As Tom bathed her womb in his rich seed, Ava exploded in her own release her pussy clamping down hard on Tom's cock. She pulled harder on her own nipples and screamed. Her head moved side to side, her long red hair whipping behind her. Ava's entire body tensed and shook. Then she suddenly collapsed onto Tom's chest, gasping and groaning. He held her tight as they both recovered from their intense orgasms.

Ava kissed Tom's chest as she laid there, her long hair obscuring her face from his view. Tom pushed her hair back from her face and she smiled up at him.

"I'm so glad I chose you to convert," she said. "I knew you would make a wonderful lover to share eternity with me."

Tom smiled up at her and said, "Eternity? Is that going to be a long enough time for me to try and satisfy you?"

They both laughed. Tom turned his head to his left and saw Molly laying there. Her eyes were open and she was watching the two lovers intently. She blushed when she noticed Tom was looking at her.

"What about our friend here?" Tom asked Ava.

Ava looked at Molly. She reached over and slowly stroked the sexy blonde's flat stomach. She slid her hand upward and cupped her right breast, her fingers rolling the nipple gently. Molly tensed up at Ava's touch but soon relaxed as she felt her pleasure increasing. She closed her eyes and moaned softly.

"Tom?" Ava asked. "Would you like to have two playmates?"

She knew what his answer would be but wanted him to think it was his decision to make. Since the beginning of the night Ava knew she wanted to turn Molly so the three of them could be together forever. Now she was just letting Tom confirm what she had already decided.

"You wouldn't mind sharing me?" Tom asked.

"Of course not," Ava said.

"Then of course I want her," Tom said eagerly.

Ava leaned down and kissed Tom deeply. In the back of her mind she hoped that this time wouldn't end up like the last.