Inductive Orgasms Ch. 02

Story Info
Induction of Cindi.
1.5k words
29.5k
27
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 1: Inductive Orgasms

The two guys had finished an incredible sex session with Matt's big sister Mallory. They had gone to Steve's house to plan the next phase of Matt's plan, inducting Cindi, Steve's little sister.

"Now it's my turn. Is anyone here?" Matt asked as they entered the house.

"No mom is gone and Cindi is at work." Steve told him. "Mallory was amazing. She never bothered to speak me to me before now, and now she let me do all that. I am still amazed. I don't know how you got her to do all that, but it was fucking incredible."

"Show me Cindi's bedroom. And find a blow dryer. We need one." Matt explained the fluid and his coil to Steve as they went upstairs into Cindi's bedroom. It was a little neater than Mallory's room, but not much. Matt proceeded to coat and dry all the panties they could find in the room. Next they did bras, and finally just to make sure nothing went wrong, Matt did the breast areas of her t-shirts and tops.

"What about her bathing suits" Steve was getting into this. They did all the bathing suits they found, and Matt coated them extra heavily, worried that they would get wet before they worked the magic.

The next day Cindi had the day off. Matt and Steve were hanging out when Matt noticed Cindi had gone outside and was laying in a lounge chair next to the pool. Cindi had shoulder length black hair, set off with streaks of pink. She had small but perfect breasts. She was shorter than Mallory, only about 5 feet 5, but had shapely firm legs that made her look taller than she was. Matt had always admired her little bubble butt.

They were watching her, looking down at her, from Matt's bedroom window peeping through the blinds. Cindi fell into a deep sleep and that was when Matt decided to try out his second test of his new device. Cindi was soon moving around, and her legs crossed and uncrossed, but she remained asleep. Her hands rubbed her breasts, and soon enough both hands were under her bikini bottoms. She was in the bright sunlight so it was obvious that her bikini bottoms had gotten wet from her own arousal. Matt told Steve they should go down and join her at the pool. As they walked across the yard, Steve told Matt he just wanted to watch from inside, and would let Matt have his sister for himself. Matt walked through the gate next to the house, making plenty of noise, but he had his remote in hand and knew he had it turned to high. When he approached Cindi, she frowned a little and continued to masturbate under her bottoms.

"Can I help you take those off?" She nodded, now looking more comfortable or maybe that expression on her face was just one of sexual desperation. She pushed them down herself and he pulled them off her legs. She even reached behind herself and took off her top. She spread her legs invitingly, and Matt sat down on her chaise beside her and sprayed a little fluid on his hand. He applied it first to her nipples. She had puffy pink nipples that made her small tits look beautiful. He imagined them as ice cream cones with large dollops of ice cream under them. She moaned a little as he cupped her tits in his hand. Then he applied a little more fluid and gently stroked her pussy, rubbing the fluid on her shaved pussy and putting a little on her clit as he moved his fingers around her soft pink pussy lips. He turned up the amplitude and adjusted the frequency a little higher. She responded with enthusiasm, and spread her legs wider, pushing her ass towards him trying to make contact against her dripping wet pussy. Matt stood up and dropped off his pants, exposing his hard cock. He straddled her on the chair and she reached up and took it into her lips moaning and closing her eyes. Matt pulled out and told her to turn over. She got into a doggy position and put both hands on her hips.

"Take me Matt. Take my wet pussy and fuck me." Matt took the opportunity to spray her pussy and her asshole again, to make sure she was going to be well stimulated. He pushed his cock straight into her tight eighteen year old hungry pussy. He buried it in her and stopped, turning the coil up a little higher. She began to shake and shudder and was screaming "fuck me" over and over.

Matt pulled out and turned off the coil. Cindi continued to shake for a while but soon regained a small amount of composure.

"Oh my god. Why did you stop? That was the best fuck I have ever had."

"So you would promise to give me your pussy anytime I want it if I continue what I just started."

"Fucking yes. If it is that good you can fuck me anytime you want. I want your cock in me again."

Matt motioned towards the house for Steve to come out. Cindi was facing away from the house so she did not see him walk up and stand behind them. Matt resumed fucking her pussy and turned the coil back on, giving her a rising and falling cycle of intensity.

"You want a cock in your mouth?"

"Mmmm, but I want what you are doing now." Matt stopped the sensations. Cindi immediately responded, "fuck my mouth if you want, I will suck your cock but please fuck me more"

Steve had dropped his pants and walked around to Cindi's face, with his hard cock right at her eye level. Matt cycled the coil and Cindi just opened her mouth and let her big brother put his cock into her mouth. Matt fucked her a little more vigorously, pushing himself as deeply into Cindi's tight cunt as he could go. She had lost self-awareness and now just wanted to feel cocks and orgasms that she knew must be caused by those cocks.

Steve again was trying to remember every detail, although this time he suspected Matt might make this a regular thing. The two of them continued to fuck her and Steve decided it would be cool to pull out and come across her face. Matt put his thumb against her asshole and pushed. In one stroke he moved out of her pussy and deep into her ass. She had an intense orgasm and nearly fainted as Matt shot his load into her virgin asshole.

Matt slowed her down gently with the coil and both of the guys sat down in chairs around the pool watching her recover. She was face down, legs apart, on the chaise, unable to move or roll over. Matt was admiring how perfect her little ass cheeks were and he could still see her dark brown little asshole between her cheeks. Her pussy was leaking cum and her face was still wet from her brother's ejaculate.

"Oh my god guys. Let's do this more often. I never knew I lived with the two best studs in the world. That was the best sex I have ever had." She rolled over and showing no modesty, opened her legs wider, hoping she could tempt them into another round.

"Matt you dirty boy. I always thought anal sex was gross, but that was incredible. Steve you just got a fucking blow-job from your little sister. But believe it or not, I hope you want to do it again."

Steve was feeling bold and walked over and stood in front of Cindi, showing her his flaccid cock.

"Want to prove that?" He dared her. She leaned forward and soon was sucking like a baby calf on her mother's teat. Matt turned on the coil again and began to train Cindi just as they had done with Mallory. Soon Cindi would associate fantastic sex with sucking cock. Steve came in her mouth this time. Matt let her have multiple orgasms continuing after Steve had pulled out of her mouth, which remained open as she trembled and gasped for air. Matt could not believe how easy this was becoming. Cindi was already offering herself after just one session. They all went inside and took turns showering, even though Cindi tried hard to get both of them to join her in the shower. She came out wearing panties and no bra, drying her hair with a towel.

They took turns, depending on who was home and when, using Mallory and Cindi for the rest of the week. Matt began to get curious about what he could accomplish with his new invention. He decided he wanted Steve's mom. She was incredibly beautiful, with large stunning tits, black hair down to her especially curvy ass, and big hazel eyes. She moved like she wanted sex all the time and loved to flirt with Matt. Matt had fantasized about her for years now.

But he reasoned, fucking Steve's mom would probably not go over well with his friend. Maybe he needed to offer something in trade.

Continued in Chapter 3: Induction of Michelle

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02 Mom and son continue debauchery right under dad's nosein Incest/Taboo
Cheerleader Sluts: Big Sister Bitch Brother finds nude cheerleader pictures including his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories