Indulge

Story Info
Man and woman meet at singles bar, have night of fun.
1.4k words
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're not having luck finding women, what do you do?

At 32, holding a job as a low level corporate paper pusher, and having no luck with the ladies, I decided to take action. I'd never been to a singles bar before, but San Antonio has a few, and what the hey? Maybe something good would happen. So, Friday after work I went home, showered, changed into a nice-looking, clean set of clothes, and headed for the bar.

Not much happened for the first half hour. I sipped at a nonalcoholic beverage (I had to drive my own car back) and looked around, but didn't see a single decent-looking woman.

And then, in walks a woman who resembled a younger version of Dolly Parton. (She looked about 35: I later confirmed she was 36.) Big dyed platinum-blonde hair, big bust, big butt, big legs, and about six feet tall. Well, they do say everything's bigger in Texas.

She orders a beverage, receives it, and settles at a nearby table. I get up to walk over to her and start getting looks from the other men that are best described as, "Uh-oh, this newbie doesn't know what he's in for."

I sit down facing her, and before I can say a word, she flashes a 500-watt smile. "You're a fresh face. Nice to meet you. I'm Karen."

"A pleasure to meet such a lovely lady. I'm Pete."

"Is your tongue always that silver?"

"I was just being honest."

"Let's skip the buying drinks and flirting and game playing part of the evening, Pete. You came here looking for a woman to bed. Women can be just as horny as men. I came here looking for a man to take home for the night. You wanna follow me home? I assume you drove here."

"I did, and I accept your offer, Karen."

As I rose and started following Karen back towards the entrance to the bar, one of the guys I passed shook his head sadly and whispered, "You're in for it now. Good luck, son, you're going to need it."

I parked in one of the guest slots and followed Karen into her apartment. She gave me the fastest apartment tour in history, ending in the bedroom, and in an eyeblink, she had stripped her clothes off. I shucked mine in a hurry, and after the two of us made pit stops, we climbed onto her large bed.

Karen was on me in a flash, rolling me onto my back and planting her lips against mine. Before I had a chance to process what was going on, she pried my mouth open and jammed her tongue inside, forcing it halfway down my throat. I kissed her back in self-defense, and when she finally broke her lip-lock on me, I gulped down air.

Karen slid my body downward so that my face was practically pressing against her chest. "You like my big tits, Pete?"

"They're gorgeous, Karen, as is the rest of you."

"Good. Kiss 'em."

I wasn't about to say no to that. I locked my lips around one of her nipples and began sucking.

"Mmmmm. Good boy."

I switched nipples, not wanting her other breast to feel left out. Karen held me in place as I kept alternating, switching between them every 30 seconds or so. Her breathing deepened and she began moaning with pleasure.

She prised my lips off her nipple and wrapped her breasts fully around my face. I obligingly kissed her cleavage. Her arms locked in place like a vise around my head as I suddenly realized I couldn't breathe - her massive breasts were smothering me.

She seemed to get even more excited as I began fading into unconsciousness. As I was about to pass out, her body shuddered violently and she let out a scream of pure lust. Had she just climaxed?

I must have in fact blacked out for a moment, because I was lying on my back with my balls neatly tied off.

"Great start, Pete. You really know how to use your tongue. Have you ever made a woman climax just by kissing her chest before?"

"No."

"You have now. And I'm sure you'll make me cum a lot more tonight. Have you ever 69ed?"

"Yes."

"Good, because that's exactly what we're about to do."

With that, Karen lifted her body up and swung it into position. Her pussy lowered right onto my tongue. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and she began sucking, using her tongue to lick all over the bulb.

I responded by tonguing her slit, tasting her juices. I found her love button with a fingertip and gently brushed it as I lapped up her flowing nectar. She tasted wonderful and the smell was intoxicating.

"Just like that, Pete." Karen's voice was muffled by the head of my cock. I slid my tongue between her folds to taste her nectar directly, while I kept very gently brushing her clit with my fingertip.

Karen slid her mouth downward, taking in more of my pole. Her tongue laced along the shaft, licking up and down. My body shivered and my hips bucked spontaneously. My balls rapidly filled with sperm, anxious to escape, but I couldn't cum. Karen had done a perfect job of tying me off.

My ministrations to her box earned a fast reward. Karen gushed over my face. I gulped down as much of her sweetness as I could. She quivered and pressed her butt downwards, locking her thighs around my head.

I kept licking, wanting more of her honey. She quivered and smashed herself down further on me. Once again, I couldn't breathe - this time her massive rump was cutting off my access to air.

Again, feeling me struggle seemed to turn her on even more. She ground her pussy against my tongue. I was on point of passing out when she flooded me again. She lifted herself up, and I desperately sucked in air.

"You're really good at licking pussy, Pete. I'm amazed no other woman has already claimed your tongue as hers and hers alone."

I blushed at the praise. "Thanks."

"Time for me to ride that delightful cock of yours." Karen swung her body around and sure enough, lowered her dripping slit directly down onto my pole.

"Works for me."

"Feel free to grab my ass as I do so."

I took her suggestion to heart and reached up my hands, groping her huge butt as she bounced up and down on me. She grinned and placed her own hands on my chest to help her balance. She established a smooth, steady rhythm.

"Karen, that's amazing."

"Glad you like." She locked her legs in place around my hips. I began to thrust upwards, matching her movements. Her body shivered. Encouraged, I thrust into her harder. She gasped and let out a lusty squeal as she climaxed again.

I continued to thrust into her. Her internal muscles gripped and squeezed my pole. It felt so good, but my balls were starting to hurt from all the cum trapped inside them. Karen seemed to sense this.

"Want to cum, Pete?"

"Please."

She leaned her torso forward and once again secured my face between her breasts. Her arms locked around me and I again struggled vainly for air. She bounced on me with more intensity. As I was close to passing out, she gushed again. She held me between her breasts until I did pass out momentarily.

When I came to, my balls had been untied and my legs were tilted backwards, bending me almost into a "U" shape. I was still lying on my back, and my cock was aimed at my own face.

"Open."

I opened my mouth, and Karen expertly stroked my pole. Most of the jets went directly into my open mouth, a few coated my lips, and at the end, as they weakened. some hit my neck and chest. Karen cleaned my skin with a cloth, then lay me back down.

"Pete, you were absolutely wonderful. You fully satisfied me - something that's quite difficult to do."

I swallowed the sperm in my mouth so I could talk.

"Thanks, Karen. That was... a bit different, but I have to say I had a good time."

She lay next to me and seemed to wrap her entire body around mine, brushing her lips against the base of my neck. Being gently held felt very comforting. She turned out the lights.

"Time to rest now, sweetie. When you leave my apartment, I'll give you my number. You will be welcome back in my bed any time."

"I assume I can stay for the rest of this weekend?"

"Absolutely. Now close your eyes."

I did.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rediscovering their Love Ch. 01 Rekindling intimacy after work had intervened.in Erotic Couplings
American Gigolo in Tokyo A trip to Tokyo turns into a breeding trip.in Interracial Love
Quarantine Stories Ch. 01 Stuck in quarantine with cheating ex-girlfriend.in Erotic Couplings
The Masks We Wear What happens when the masks come off?in First Time
Last Vacation Pt. 01 Man learns truth about wife on vacation.in Loving Wives
More Stories