Indulging Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hear you come," I whispered in her ear. "Come for us.

Watch Tom stroke that big dick of his. Watch him jerk off."

Tom kept pulling at himself, his hand sliding up and down his cock, the head an angry purple.

"Just like that, just like that" our guest moaned. Tom stroked a little faster. I went over to the bed, picked up the bottle of lube, and dribbled a little over the tip of his cock. Both he and the waitress moaned.

I'd never watched another woman masturbate. It was fascinating...her eyes were riveted on Tom's hand as it moved up and down his cock, and her hand was moving in faster and faster little circles inside her panties. With her other hand she'd unbuttoned the front of her uniform, pushed up her bra and was squeezing her breast. Her nipple was small and red.

They kept at it for about five minutes, and then the waitress slumped back against the wall and moaned. I watched her quiver as her orgasm ran through her.

When she was finished she blushed all over.

"I am so sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have... I shouldn't..." She was trying to get her clothes arranged again but Tom hadn't stopped stroking himself and she was having a hard time tearing her eyes away from him.

"It's all right," I told her. "Everything's fine."

"Thank you," she said, to both Tom and me as she finished straightening her skirt and buttoning up her front.

"Now," I said, "I have something I need to do. You can stay and watch if you'd like, or..."

"No ma'am," she said, "I must get back to work. I've been too long as it is."

"That's fine," I said. "But I can't wait." And having said that, I pushed Tom back down on the bed, straddled him, grabbed his cock, and slid down onto it.

"It really is a wonderful cock," I told her.

"Yes ma'am," she said as she picked up the check and headed toward the door. "It surely is."

I started moving forward and back, rubbing against Tom as she left the room. Tom came with a loud moan just as I heard the door close. I kept moving, and my orgasm came just a few moments later.

After we ate a somewhat cool breakfast, Tom and I went at it one more time. We started in a 69 and tried a few other things before I got up on my hands and knees and Tom stuck himself in my ass again. He reached around and rubbed my clit while he was pounding the heck out of me...I came hard one more time and the contractions drove him over the edge and he filled me up with his semen one last time.

We collapsed on the bed, Tom lying on top of me, his cock still buried in my ass. I was exhausted, and sated, and a little sore – both fore and aft. We lay like that for a few minutes until Tom's cock got soft and slipped out of me. He rolled off of me and we lay there spooning for a few minutes.

Finally we got up and showered together again, and didn't play around too much, although I did get to tasted Tom's cock again, and then dried off and got dressed. Tom complimented my underwear again – this time a matching pink bra and boy shorts set trimmed in lace that actually was pretty comfortable for traveling in. I pulled on a blouse and slacks and slipped my feet into a pair of sensible brown loafers, and then it was time to go.

Tom drove me to the airport. We had a long, long kiss before I went through the security gate. I could feel him inside me all the way home.