Industrial Near Miss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Suddenly, he pushed her off him and set her on the bed next to him. He quickly flipped around and crawled between her legs, diving towards her core. He started licking and nibbling, making her moan loudly. Soon, he had her panting and lifting her midsection to meet his lips and tongue.

"Don't stop Adam, please don't stop!"

He didn't. He pushed her and pushed her and got her to come loudly. As soon as she was past the apex of her orgasm, he moved up and plunged into her. She was still having the sweet contractions of her orgasm when he plunged into her and started moving in and out. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled down on him, pulling him deeper. He obliged pulling out and plunging in as deep as she wanted, time and time again until she arched her back and threw back her head in ecstasy.

As she came a second time, he joined in and came too. He pulled out and laid down next to her and cuddled her. They kissed sweetly and talked for a while. They both agreed to keep quiet about getting together, especially keeping it from Marcello who would likely tell everyone.

After a while, Amanda asked "Would you mind if I did something to you?"

"What is it that you want to do?"

"Well, when I was moving behind you to free you the other day, I couldn't help but think about giving you a back rub. Would that be okay?"

"Of course!"

And so, Amanda got some lotion and started rubbing his back. She straddled his bum, took her time and rubbed each and every part of his large, muscular back. After a while, he rotated under her and she found herself in contact with a very hard cock once again. He pulled her down to kiss her and started caressing her everywhere. Once again, she reached between them and positioned his cock so she could impale herself onto it.

After they had moved and fucked that way for a few minutes, Adam lifted her off of him and got on his knees behind her. Amanda widened her own knees to allow him better access. He pushed into her and grabbed her hips to fuck her from behind. Amanda moaned. Adam reached around and grabbed her breasts and pulled her upright against him. She reached around and hung onto his neck while he rocked slowly in and out of her and teased her nipples. Then, he dropped one hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit in circles.

Amanda moaned even louder and that encouraged him to keep going. He rubbed faster and a bit harder and soon had her over the edge in another big orgasm. She collapsed forward and he grabbed her hips and pounded into her. Soon, he was groaning his own release and they both collapsed onto the bed, spooning. They fell asleep, smiling.

They met for great sex a few more times but then Adam's wife contacted him and asked if they could meet and discuss. Turns out the rough patch they'd hit was temporary and they eventually decided to get back together. Amanda and Adam remained good friends and thankfully, she never had to rescue him again.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12