Inee the Jungle Girl

Story Info
A Peace Corps volunteer gets seduced by an indigenous girl.
7.6k words
4.19
27.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note**

The following story is set in a fictional native village in Colombia. Although the setting is based off an actual location in Colombia, several geographic details have been fictionalized. The village and tribe featured in this story are also entirely fictional. It is not meant to reflect the customs of any actual tribe, nor the practices of the U.S. Peace Corp. All events and characters are entirely fictional.

*****

A small charter plane begins its descent onto a narrow airstrip in eastern Colombia. On board, a group of American Peace Corps volunteers. Among them, a 20 year old named Bradly. He is 5 ft. 11'', pale, slightly chubby, and has a small gap between his two front teeth. He has light brown hair, hazel eyes, thick brown eyebrows, a thin goatee and body hair.

Bradly is someone who has had a rough life. Although he had a loving family, he had just two close friends and had never even been friends with a girl. Throughout his school years he was bullied and ridiculed for his appearance, which completely shattered his self esteem. He figured there was something wrong with him, so he never even bothered to pursue girls, as he knew he would be rejected. However, Bradly was a pretty smart guy. At 17, he enrolled in a two year college where he obtained a degree in Sustainable Development. By that time, most of his friends and family members had already married or gotten engaged.

Bradly felt his home town had nothing to offer him aside from loneliness and misery. Eventually, he decided to give up on things at home and join the Peace Corps. He had barely even been out of his home state, and saw the Peace Corps as an opportunity to meet new people and broaden his horizons. He filled out an application, and applied for a U.S. passport. Next thing he knew, he was on a plane heading to a remote corner of South America.

*****

Bradly peers through the window of a small charter plane. As it descends below the clouds, he sees a blue river and large granite domes surrounded by lush green rainforest. As the plane begins to tilt, he spots the airstrip and a small settlement on the banks of the river. His stomach fills with butterflies in anticipation of what is to come.

The plane roughly touches down on the airstrip, which is nothing more then flattened grass. Just as he thinks they're about to crash into the forest, the plane abruptly stops. Brad and nine other members of his Peace Corps group, including a local translator, walk down a set of makeshift stairs. As he steps onto the grassy tarmac, he is immediately hit with a burst of humid, tropical air. The group waste no time and immediately make their way to the banks of the river, passing through a small and almost deserted fishing settlement. Brad smells the mucky water as he approaches the dark blue river. The black granite domes provide an incredible backdrop to the already surreal location. The young volunteer feels like he's on the set of an Indiana Jones or Jurassic Park film.

His excitement heightens as the group board a small boat and start up river. They soon enter a small tributary and make their way into the jungle. They pass spectacular rock formations as their rusty vessel glides slowly across the water. Eventually, they arrive at the mouth of a smaller tributary. The water here is calm and crystal clear, unlike the main river. This one however, is too narrow for their vessel to navigate, so they dock on a small sand bank, unload their supplies, and continue the rest of their journey on foot. Following a small trail made by local Indians, they hike along the tributary for another three miles, until finally, they hear laughter and voices. The dense jungle suddenly gives way to a small clearing. They have arrived at the village, which is beautifully nestled at the foot a large granite dome. For the next month, this village will be their home.

The village is small, with no more then 50 inhabitants, and the small huts are spread out across a quarter of a mile. They are made of made of sticks, reeds and mud. The villagers are scantly clad, with the men wearing nothing but small penis sheaths, and the women wearing nothing but grass skirts. Some of the women's breasts are covered by their hair and jewelry, while others are fully exposed. Brad has never seen a bare breasted woman before, and starts to feel his cock grown inside his shorts. He has to remind himself that this lifestyle is completely normal for these people, and is nothing to get aroused by. As much as he struggles not to look, he can't help take a few quick peeks. Thankfully, the village girls don't seem to notice.

Over the next few hours the group sets up their camp and gets acquainted with the villagers. The translator tells them just two basic rules, "Don't try to change their customs, and don't go to the Forbidden Mountain."

*****

Over the next few days, Bradly slowly begins to settle into village life, but the whole experience of eating food salvaged from the jungle and having no modern technology aside medical supplies, clothing and a satellite phone, is a complete culture shock for him. He has never experienced such a lifestyle. In the U.S. these people would be considered poor, primitive savages, but he instead sees a simple people who are happy with the few things they have. As he lays in his hammock at camp one night, he tries to imagine how different things might be for him if he lived the village life. Little did he know, he would soon get an answer to that very question.

*****

One morning, Brad heads down to the river to gather water for camp. As he bends down to collect the water, out of the corner of his eye he spots movement. He turns around to see a nude Indian girl, bathing herself just a few yards from him.

She has glistening cinnamon skin, and is about 5 ft. 10''. She has long, shinny black hair which runs down the length of her body, covering her breasts, and ending just below her hips. When she crouches, her hair engulfs her entire body, like a soft blanket protecting a delicate angel.

She has an oval shaped face, with thin black eyebrows, medium sized brown eyes, a long narrow nose, and beautiful dark lips. The area between her lip and septum is pierced by two thin reed sticks which form a broad X. Beneath her eyes is an elaborate tattoo printed across her face in black ink. It runs across the center of her nose. From the top of the tattoo, four small black dots decorate the top half of her nose, stopping right where it meets her glistening forehead.

Just below her right shoulder, a red tattoo encircles her forearm. An elaborate design etched in black ink covers the lower half of her arm, starting just below her elbow and ending just above her wrist. Another elaborate design covers much of the outer part of her left forearm. It too is etched in black ink. Just bellow her elbow is a mirror image of the design which covers the lower half of her right arm. Her arms are hairier then those of Western women. Her hands are large and her fingers are long. Her nails are also long, but a bit worn and dirty from years of foraging in the jungle.

Her waste line and hips are broad, and her stomach has a large outie belly button. Right below are dark vaginal lips, protected by a forest of black pubes. Her legs are long and slightly thick and firm from muscle build up, the result of a lifetime of physical activity. Her feet are large and wide, and her toes and nails are long. Like her hands, her feet are fairly worn and dirty from a lifetime of running around barefoot in the jungle.

As she lifts her arms to rinse her hair, the large patches of black fur that cover her armpits are revealed. As she turns around her medium sized, firm butt cheeks are revealed, separated by a long dark line.

Brad can't take is eyes off her as he observes her bathing ritual. He immediately forgets about the task he was sent to do, as he is mesmerized by this exotic beauty. This is the first time Brad has seen a woman in this state. Within seconds, his penis goes from a soft state to a full hard on, nearly tearing a hole through his shorts. He has to adjust it to keep it from snapping, and feels his tip start to drip and stick to his boxers. His dick begins to twitch as it is squeezed between his shorts and stomach. Suddenly, the young woman turns around and sees him, gasping as she is startled by his presence. Bradly quickly covers his eyes and begins to apologize profusely.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't see anything! I'm just getting water! Sorry!"

He quickly fills his bucket then walks back towards the village not giving her a second glimpse.

*****

That night, as he lays in his Peace Corps tent he can't stop thinking about what he had seen that morning. As he tries to remember every detail of her naked body, his dick once again becomes hard and begins to twitch. Had his colleagues not been in the tent, he would've pleasured himself right then and there. He had to find out more about this girl. Who was she? Why had he not seen her before?

*****

For the next few days he does not see the mysterious girl. Then one morning as he is once again heading to the river to collect water, there she is. This time, he catches a brief glimpse of her ass as she puts on her grass skirt. She turns around and this time, looks directly into his eyes. She is just as beautiful as he remembered. At that moment he is tempted to speak to her, but still embarrassed about last time he panics.

"Oh, gosh! I'm sorry!" he calls out. "I'll come back later!"

As he turns around, he feels the strong grip of the girl's hand.

"Nah nah," she murmurs.

Bradly stands there confused.

"Eh, Inee. Inee," the girl says as she gestures at herself.

"OH! I Bradly. Bradly," he replies.

"Brad lee," the girl responds.

"Yes. That's right....Inee."

"INEE!" The girl responds as she gives Brad a grinning giggle, revealing her surprisingly perfect teeth.

"Bye!" she says, as she shows him the palm of her hand.

"WAIT!" Bradly calls out as Inee grabs her bow and spear and takes off into the jungle.

Bradly collects the water and returns to the village. He had to know who this girl was. As he brings the water back to the village he finds the translator and inquires about the girl.

"Excuse me. Could you tell me who that girl was?" Brad inquires.

"What girl?" the translator asks.

"The girl at the river," Brad states. "Inee."

The translator looks at him wide eyed.

"You saw Inee?" he asks in a shocked tone.

"Yes! Twice already," Brad tells him. "Who is she?"

"Inee is a very special girl," the translator tells him. "She is the most beautiful girl in our village."

"Where does she live?" Brad inquires.

"Up there!" the translator replies as he points at the Forbidden Mountain.

"Why does she live up there?" Brad inquires.

"Like I said, she is special. As our most beautiful girl, she has to kept away from the village so the men will not lust for her. What was she doing here? If the Chief finds out she's been snooping around here, he will banish her."

"Is she married?" Brad inquires.

"No," the translator replies.

"If she is so beautiful, why is she not married?" Brad inquires.

"She needs a very special man," the translator tells him. "You see, most of the men in our village have not been initiated yet. Once they are, the Chief will choose one lucky man to marry Inee, at which point she will be welcomed into our village for a large wedding ceremony. Once she has taken a husband the other men in our village can no longer lust for her. She will be free to live among the other villagers. The child she eventually bears will also be the most beautiful in the village, even if it is a boy."

"How long has she been up there?" Brad inquires.

"For several months," the translator tells him. "She is entirely self sufficient, catching and cooking her own food."

"How old is she?" Brad asks.

"18. But if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, don't even think about it. This is exactly what I'm talking about. She will only cause trouble if she comes here. She's lucky none of the villagers saw her. If I see her myself, I will make sure she doesn't come back. This stays between us, but promise me you will stay away from her," the translator tells him.

"I promise," Brad replies.

"Good. Now go. There is still work to be done."

"Yes sir," Brad replies as he makes his way towards camp.

*****

That night Bradly once again lies awake in bed. Knowing what he knows now only makes him desire Inee even more. That night, he fantasizes about taking her virginity and imagines what her breasts might look like beneath all that hair. But who was he kidding? Such a girl would never go for a guy like him. Even she did, there was no way the Chief would ever approve such as wedding, as they were from two completely different worlds. Even if he did, he had a life and family back home. It was nothing more then a hopeless fantasy.

*****

His time in the village was flying by. Brad was already two weeks into his Peace Corps mission and had just two more weeks to go. By this point, he was fully focused on his Peace Corps duties, and had even forgotten about Inee. Then one morning, during his usual routine, there she was again. This time, she was fully dressed, and as beautiful as ever.

"BRADLY!" Inee calls out.

"No! No!" Brad shouts in a loud whisper. "You're not supposed to be here! You're gonna get us both in trouble!"

"Bradly, come, come!" she shouts as she gestures for him to follow her.

"Come where? I can't go anywhere with you. You need to go", he says as he motions for her to leave.

Suddenly, her tight grip once again has a hold of him, and at this point he has no choice but to follow her.

"Where are you taking me?" he asks her.

"Come come!" she replies.

"Okay! I'm coming! I'm coming!" he informs her. "This is such a bad idea."

Inee leads him through the dense jungle, and although she is barefoot, he struggles to keep up with her. She is clearly much more fit then him.

"Inee! Wait up!" he calls as he struggles to catch his breath.

"Come, come!" Inee shouts.

"UGH!" Brad moans.

Finally, after what seems like an hour of running through the jungle, they reach a small clearing. In the middle of it is another river. This one is flowing directly from the Forbidden Mountain. It is a deep turquoise color, and has the clearest water he's ever seen. Inee once again motions at Brad to follow her.

"What are you doing? We can't go up there!" he shouts at her.

But Inee didn't understand. Even if she did, she most likely didn't care. Miles from the village, with zero navigational or jungle survival skills, he has no choice but to follow her towards the granite formation. Finally, just as he thinks his legs are about to give out, the two arrive at the base of the rock. In front of them, a 100 foot waterfall plummets gently into a large pool below.

"Chineru! Chineru!" Inee calls out.

"Oh, waterfall!" Brad says as he realizes what she is saying.

"Come, come!" she calls out.

At this point, he couldn't believe where he was. He was the first Westerner to lay eyes on this place, and at this point, rules no longer mattered to him, as he reflected on the sequence of events that lead him to this moment.

"This is incredible!" he exclaims.

"Chineru!" Inee says.

"You know, this is really nice all, but I really need to get back...."

His sentence is suddenly cut off as he peers down and sees Inee's skirt drop to her feet. His eyes slowly work their way up Inee's body, until he is looking her straight into the eyes. Then suddenly, she parts her hair, revealing her breasts to him. His cock stands as he gazes upon the most beautiful and unique pair of breasts he has ever seen. He didn't know much about cup sizes, but if he had to guess, her breasts were somewhere between a B and C. They were surprisingly firm and perky. The outer parts were covered with dozens of small black dots, and small red streaks surrounded her dark areolas, making them resemble the sun. Her dark nipples were about half an inch long. Three dark lines lead from the inner part of her breasts to her armpits. Connecting to this were three horizontal lines covering the top part of her breast.

Brad has never seen anything like it before. If he could, he would have gladly asked her the meaning of these tattoos, but at this point, he was just excited to be peering at her ornate breasts.

She motions at Brad to remove his shoes and socks, which he happily does. At this point, he knows where this is going. She once again squeezes Brad's arms and begins to drag him towards the clear turquoise pool.

"WAIT, WAIT! MY CLOTHES! CLOTHES!" he shouts at her.

But it's too late. Before he knows it, he is standing waste deep in the chilly water, and his clothes are soaking wet.

Inee grabs the collar of his soaked shirt and pulls him closer to her, almost making him lose his balance. She puts both hands on his face, opens her mouth and tries her best attempt at a first kiss. She looks at him like a deer in the headlights, as if she was waiting for him to tell her whether her kiss was good. He opens his mouth and proceeds to return her kiss to the best of his ability, but in reality, he didn't know what the hell he was doing either. This was his first kiss as well, but he decides to try to teach her anyways.

He opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue. Inee does the same. As their mouths come closer to each other their tongues touch, and Brad begins sliding it around in her mouth. He backs away and Inee once again has a stunned look on her face. He knows she's thinking, "What the hell did I just feel?" Whatever it was, she clearly liked it as she comes in for round two. Their tongues explore each other's mouths for well over a minute.

Bradly takes Inee's hand and puts it on his shirt. He shows her how to unbutton his now drenched and heavy shirt. Slowly, she starts to undo the rest of the buttons, until his shirt is completely open, exposing his wet chest hairs. Inee puts her hands on his chest and begins sliding them around. She runs her fingers through his chest hair like a curious creature. She slowly moves her hands up his chest until she reaches his open collar. She slowly pulls down his heavy shirt, letting it fall onto the water. He picks it up and after giving it a quick rinse, throws it onto the rocks to let it dry.

Inee gently runs her fingers down Brad's chest until she reaches his belly button. After poking it a few times, she proceeds to stick her outie in his innie. To both of their amazements, it's a perfect fit.

Inee was a quick learner, and at this stage, she didn't need anymore guidance. She puts her hands in the water and reaches for Brad's belt buckle. She pulls the strap, undoes the latch, and pulls the rest of the strap until his belt is hanging open. She garbs the belt and gives it a few good tugs, until it is completely free. She throws it onto the rocks next to his shirt.

At this point Brad had a raging hard on, and his shorts are coming off next. He wonders if Inee knows what a penis is, and how one is supposed to work. He is about to find out.

Inee once again submerges her hands in the water. This time, her fingertips reach inside Brad's shorts. After slowly sliding her knuckles against his wet waste, she removes her hands and proceeds to undo the button. She slowly pulls down the zipper until his fly is completely open. She tugs on his shorts, until they slip around his ankles. Careful not to lose his balance, he slowly lifts them out of the water with his foot, until he is able to grab them and throw them with the rest of his pile. He is now standing in waist deep water, in nothing but his boxers, in front of a nude indigenous girl. This was it. Inee was about to be introduced to Mr. Johnson.