Inescapable Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue0011
blue0011
30 Followers

Jordan giggled in delight as her husband nodded his head quickly. He was thankful for the opportunity to regain her trust. The evening was only starting. She got up and walked her husband over to the corner of the kitchen. He could see that she had plenty of food and drinks catered for her gathering tonight. "Stay here, looking at this corner until I tell you to move," She told him before licking behind his ear. Her hand slid down to squeeze his buttocks. He felt the tendril inside his anus still moving against his prostate, and he let out a little moan of arousal from his desire for her. She slipped her hand into the front of her workout leggings once again. "You have been a good boy this week for me. I imagine you'd like to taste how wet your obedience is making me," she teased before running a wet index finger under his nose. "I guess you'll have to settle for smelling my scent for now," She laughed. "We are going to have much fun tonight," she continued, "But first, I need to take a long, relaxing bath alone with my vibrator. I'll be thinking about all the surprises I have planned for you tonight. Don't go anywhere." She nibbled his neck, sending shivers down his spine before walking away to get herself ready.

Mercifully, the tendril in his anus suddenly stopped wiggling inside him. It withdrew just after she touched the screen of her mobile. She left the room to get herself ready. His arousal from being on edge had turned him into a desperate, needy mess. The boxer shorts reverted to the silky, inanimate underwear he expected when he first put them on. She could have used the boxers to force him to comply with her demand to stay in the corner. Instead, he was left alone to show his ability to obey her of his own free will. As he stared at the empty corner in front of him, He realized that he was entirely under her 100% inescapable control.

blue0011
blue0011
30 Followers
12