Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips parted, and a soft sound of laughter emerged. Darting around the bench, she threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Chase," she whispered breathlessly. "I can't believe it's you. God, yes, I missed you."

He held her tightly, for one moment just loving the feeling of having her back. And then he became distinctly aware of her body pressed up against his, and he carefully disengaged, before she could notice the effect she'd had on him. He grinned down at her.

"So, what's new?"

She took his hand and smiled back. "Nothing, really. Writing for a magazine. Just...living. How about you?"

He shrugged. "Business job. Live alone. All dull."

There was a pause, and the tension rose slightly. He saw her pupils dilate, and he knew suddenly with certainty that she was remembering their kiss. He licked his lips, enjoying the way her gaze followed the flash of movement.

Zoe swallowed. "Do you want to get out of here?" Her hand tightened on his, and though she didn't notice it, the front of his pants tightened at the heat in her voice. He smiled tightly.

"Yes. I do."

They left together, taking a cab to the airport. Somehow they had both known it would happen; neither had packed or planned to stay any longer than this. They flew back to where he lived now, and picked up his car at the airport. He took her home with him.

In his apartment, Zoe looked around with interest. "Nice. Exactly how I pictured you. All black and white, stainless steel, cool and professional. Controlled."

"There's the word," he murmured, setting their bags down. "It's about control." She saw the fire in his eyes and flushed, looking away. He smiled. "Drink?"

"Yes, please," she said hoarsely. He poured them each whisky, sipping his as she down hers. She sank into one of the leather armchairs, gazing up at him hungrily. "Chase...do you...do you remember...?"

He smiled wider, taking her class and putting them aside. "Yes, Z, I do." Her eyes lit up at his childhood nickname for her. "I remember our kiss. And I remember every fucking moment of growing up together, never acting when I should have." He crouched in front of her, surprising her, and reached up to cup her cheek. "I've wanted you as long as you've wanted me, Z. And now we're adults. Nothing's stopping us."

She licked her lips, unconsciously tipping her head into his touch. "But...all your anger issues?"

He frowned. "Ah. Right. I never did resolve them. I use them." His fingers tightened, curving around her chin and making her stay still as his gaze burned into hers. "I like rough sex, bondage and if I'm honest, a bit of sadism. I'm sorry, Z. I'll let you go if you want."

Her eyes widened, and she slid forward onto her knees, leaving mere inches between them. "Did you watch how I handled you our whole lives? You asshole, I've been nurturing and meeting your needs all along! I wanted you to see that I could handle your dark side!" She shoved against his chest, hardly shifting him. "You fucking moron. I was always ready to handle that. Fuck, I bought handcuffs in high school, hoping you'd find them on 'accident' and it would start something."

Chase stared at her. "You're kidding."

"No," she said, laughing. "Chase, we are inevitable." Brushing aside his hand, she leaned up and kissed him for the second time.

He let her lead it for just a heartbeat, and then instinct took over. Gripping her shoulders, he twisted around and slammed her onto the thick carpet he had paid for with this in mind. "You're not in charge," he growled at her, and watched with satisfaction as her eyes widened, and she obediently relaxed beneath him. Chase trailed kisses from her lips, down her throat, to the swell of her breast. As his tongue followed the line of her cleavage, she moaned and arched against him, mumbling incoherently. Chase grinned wickedly.

Sitting up, he seized her knees and dragged them apart, opening her to him. Her eyes blazed as she felt his look her over, noting her clean-shaved pussy through the transparent black lace of her thong. He chuckled darkly. "Looks like you assumed I'd be seeing this."

Her hips rocked needfully. "I desperately hoped."

He leaned down and kissed her once. "So did I." Dragging his mouth back down her body, he pressed his lips to the cunt through the lace, feeling her writhe against his mouth. Tugging the skimpy fabric aside with one finger, he let his tongue play over her already soaking slit, up and over her clit. Above him, she moaned brokenly, her fingers twisting into his short hair. "God, Chase, please!" When his gaze rose to hers, still licking her deeply, she bucked her hips with a cry. "PLEASE, I need you inside me!"

He laughed and straightened, shrugging off his jacket and undoing his tie. "It's not that easy, sweetheart. I'm going to have to break you, first." She stared at him incredulously, and he grabbed her hands, binding her wrists with the tie. "Now, shall I fuck you here on the carpet, or in the bed?"

Zoe's eyes glazed over. "Here, Chase, now, please! Just fuck me!"

Yanking her body up from the floor, Chase unzipped the dress and dragged it off her body in one movement, then slammed her back down. She gasped wordless approval as he shoved her legs apart again, but inside of touching her, he reached over to his coffee table, yanking open a side drawer and grabbing a vibrator. Turning it on, he shoved it inside her pussy, making her arch off of the carpet with a scream of pleasure. "Chase!"

Laughing, he pulled out a flogger, then sat up, straddling one of her thighs. Her legs started to slide closed, and he struck, the flogger slapping smartly across her inner thigh. She jerked, staring at him in shock, and he smiled idly at her. "Keep those legs open, sweetheart."

Obediently she kept them parted, but he could see the tremors from the effort of it. Pleased, he selected another toy--a linked set of nipple clamps. Teaching up, he yanked the cups of her bra down, and Zoe whimpered eagerly. Chase licked his lips thoughtfully. "Can't have that, now, can we?" he muttered, grabbing a ball gag. Before she could protest, Chase shoved it into her mouth, using a handful of hair to yank her head up so he could fasten it. Zoe screamed through the gag, but the lust in her eyes assured him. She was loving it.

Now that she was properly silenced, he finished yanking down her bra, and attached the clamps. Just tight enough to pinch a bit. Perfect.

Sitting back, he admired the state she was in. Her whole body shook from the effects of the vibrator. He chuckled, tapping the end of it with the flogger, making her jerk helplessly. "Better not cum, babe. I tell you when to do that." As her eyes widened in eager fear, Chase smiled, raising the flogger. A moan of joy tumbled from her before the toy even hit her, striking her breasts and tugging at the clamps. She groaned and writhed, battling her orgasm. Chase laughed out loud, shrugging off his shirt and enjoying the power he had over her.

Eventually the stripes he left across her tits weren't quite enough. Getting up, he rolled her over and dragged her ass into the air. The vibrator was still going, and her juices flowed down her thighs, drenching her thong. He kissed her ass, stroking it as she moaned. "Let's redden this a bit, too," he murmured, and she groaned deeply, arching back in supplication.

Quickly he moved, grabbing a riding crop and lashing out. The blows came hard and fast, leaving long red lines across her ass cheeks as she shuddered and moaned gratefully. After about 20 hits, however, she began to cry out, speaking through the gag, and Chase paused, listening. He smiled again.

"Is that you begging to cum, sweetheart?" As she nodded vehemently, he laughed eagerly. "Oh, I love it. Perhaps I'll let you." Tossing aside the riding crop, he untied her hands. "What would you like, Z?"

She did not hesitate, or even try to remove the still busy vibrator. Spinning around, she undid his pants, and he watched with interest as she freed his cock, then immediately took it deeply into her throat. He sighed in pleasure, watching his beloved Zoe take him in, expertly working him toward orgasm.

As he neared his climax, he grasped her hair and pulled her up. "No, sweetheart, I'm going to cum inside you our first time. As her eyes lit up at this, he grinned and released the ball gag. "On your back, Z."

Eagerly she fell back, exposing the vibrator still buried in her cunt. Chase snorted, amazed. "And you've held off an orgasm? Bravo, sweetheart. I'm impressed." He yanked the toy out, making her squeal. "Don't worry, I'll fix that," he muttered, spreading her legs wide. "Are you on the pill?"

At her nod, he thrust inside her, hard. Her keening cry was enough to shatter his thoughts, and he lost himself in the task of pounding into her, fucking her hard until they both came, his name on her lips.

A long while later they lay together in his bed, tangled in the sheets. He kissed the top of her head. "I'm glad this finally happened, Z."

She smiled, leaning up to kiss him. "Me, too. I meant it, you know. It was inevitable."

Chase grinned and lay back, loving the warmth of her body pressed up against him. Yes. From the first time the feisty 5 year old had sat boldly beside him on a playground, it had been set in stone. Eventually, he knew, he'd be able to find the words to describe how much he loved her. For now, though, he could at least show it.

12