Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 05

Story Info
Katherine has more than a sandwich for lunch.
4.1k words
4.68
39.4k
40
2

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

I work with a woman named Katherine. Not Kathy. Not Kat. Katherine. She went to an all-girl Catholic high school. Ivy League college. Snooty as hell because she thinks – she knows – that she's better than everyone else and those that work with her should be grateful. And she's absolutely smokin'! She knew it, too. 5' 5", long, blonde hair, slender face, and curves like a ski slalom. 36DD-24-36. She was always wearing skin-tight tops or low cut sweaters. Or a combination of both. Short skirts with high heels that showed off those luscious legs no matter what the weather was like would complete the ensemble.

Katherine and I sort of went to battle a few weeks ago. First, she called me into her office to see if we could cure what she felt was my infatuation with her tits. She wasn't wrong, I thought she had fabulous tits and made sure I got an eyeful whenever she was near. That was chapter 1. A few days after I went back to her office accusing her she was infatuated with my cock. She probably wasn't, but who knows? Regardless, I wanted another shot at those fabulous tits, and more if possible. That was chapter 2. In chapter 3 she decided to file a sexual harassment suit against me. That didn't work out well for her. It resulted in a 30-day penalty. Worked out great for me, though! Then, in chapter 4, she made a valiant attempt at making a presentation to my team and I. She wound up in the middle of a gangbang.

That brings us to this point. She had served her 30-day penalty, which made me sad, as well as the rest of the male population in the department. But I knew something about her that not many people did. Even she wouldn't admit to it. But, deep down, she knew it was true. She had discovered her inner slut. And I was going to abuse that knowledge every chance I got. That opportunity presented itself today.

I walked into the break room for lunch just like I do every day. But today I walked in to find a surprise. Along with the usual crowd, there sat Katherine looking fucking hot as usual. Better yet, across the table from her sat who I had to assume was her husband. He was just as I imagined. Pasty white and probably 125 pounds soaking wet. Horn rimmed glasses sat on his long, skinny nose. His already receding hair line made him look older than he was. I'm sure having to deal with Katherine's bullshit had accelerated both his hair line and his aging.

Katherine turned to see who had walked through the door and, to her horror, saw it was me. She did a double take then looked away, staring lasers into her husband. I'm sure she was hoping if she held real still I might not see her and walk right by. She was going to be disappointed.

"Hey there! You must be Darren. I've heard a lot about you," I said as I held out my hand across the table while I stood next to Katherine. Her body tensed and the color left her face. She was an ashen white.

"Oh, hello there," Darren said as he gave me a wet noodle handshake. I guarantee this man had never held anything heavier than a pencil in his life, and that probably included holding one of Katherine's double-d tits.

Standing next to and over Katherine, I could see straight down her pastel blue blouse. It was unbuttoned down far enough to show plenty of cleavage, as usual. I could see she had gone back to wearing her lacy bras. I was willing to bet she had a matching g-string on.

"I'm Mark. I'm sure Katherine has mentioned me," I said as I looked down at her. I think she stopped breathing for just a second.

"Hmmmmmm, no. No, I don't think she has. I'm sorry." He looked across the table at Katherine. "I'm sorry, Katherine, have we talked about this gentleman before." He looked back up at me. "I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names."

"Don't sweat it," I told him. "Sometimes you need to put a physical attribute with a name to remember it. Isn't that right, Katherine," I said with a grin as I looked down her blouse.

She gave a hard gulp. "Yes, yes, I suppose that's true." She looked at her husband. "Mark's on our tech team. He fixes my computer when I break it." Darren chuckled. "There's really no reason to mention him," she said nervously.

"Ohhhhhh, c'mon, Katherine. I can't believe you haven't mentioned me." I looked back at Darren. "She's helping me work out some...issues. I've learned a lot about your wife the last few weeks. Isn't that right, Katherine?" She definitely stopped breathing for a moment that time.

"Really? Like what? Katherine's very good with people and figuring them out. What has she been working with you on, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't mind you asking at all. How 'bout it, Katherine? Shall we tell him?" I asked with a wicked tone in my voice.

"No! No. I don't think that would be...best." She was struggling to keep it together. "They...they...they're your issues, Mr. Alan. I don't think you're ready to...bring...your issues...out into the open yet."

My cock is definitely ready to be brought out into the open! "Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe another time," I said with a wink. "Do you mind if I join you for lunch?" I asked as I started to sit down next to Katherine without waiting for an answer.

"I think that would be splendid!" Darren said without consulting his wife. Katherine froze.

We commenced with small talk as we ate our lunches. I pulled out my phone. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I just remembered something I needed to do. Let me text them and tell them I'm gonna be late."

Katherine saw an opportunity to be rid of me. "Oh, well, don't let us stop you."

"No no," I said as I waved a dismissive hand, "this'll just take a sec."

Katherine's phone buzzed. "Excuse me, Darling." The message took her breath away. "Go in the bathroom. Take off all your underwear. I want to see plenty of tit. Do it or hubby sees the video by 'accident'." She looked at me with a shocked look. I had my phone angled just enough that she could see I had the video pulled up, just waiting for someone to press play. Her eyes begged me not to do it. My eyes had a twinkle in them. She gulped hard and looked across the table. "Please excuse me, Darling. There's something I need to take care of."

"Is everything alright, Gumdrop? You look like you've seen a ghost." Gumdrop? WTF? Did he get that from the size of her nipples?

"No, it's fine. I'll be right back."

Moments later, Katherine returned. She was obviously agitated. And she had obviously done as asked. The buttons of her blouse were unbuttoned well past her bust line. Her gumdrop-sized nipples were erect and on full display.

"Did you change clothes?" Darren asked as she sat down.

"No, Darling. Why do you ask?" she asked nervously.

He rubbed his chin. "I don't know. Something looks...different." Can't get anything past this dude. "Whatever it is, I love it."

Her face went red. "Oh, why, thank you, Darling. That's so nice of you to say."

During more small talk I inched closer to Katherine. I leaned back slightly and stayed there until I'd gotten her attention. She gasped when she saw my rock hard cock in my hand and waving at her. She quickly turned her attention back to her husband. I discreetly grabbed her arm by the material covering it and pulled it under the table. I grabbed her hand and pulled it over to my lap. She gave some resistance, but not enough to stop it. She finally wrapped her soft, warm hand around the pulsing beast and, without any encouragement from me, began to slowly stroke it.

She had no sooner done that when I reached over and placed my hand on her thigh under the table. The touch made her jump slightly. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. The further I went, the warmer it got. And the further I went, the further her legs parted.

I finally reached her bald pussy. Just as commanded, she wasn't wearing any panties. Good girl. I brushed my fingers across her puffy pussy lips. Her back straightened. I began to slide a finger through them. She was hot and soaked. Her body tensed. I slid my finger in easily. Quickly, I had two fingers buried knuckle deep in her snatch. She gave a deep gasp.

As the pace of my finger fucking increased, so did her stroking of my cock. She could feel the veins pulse in her hand. She could also feel the heat rising up her thighs.

Darren and I watched with totally different reactions as Katherine climbed towards a climax. The more Darren and I talked, the quieter she got. I could feel her cunt muscles starting to contract. I watched as her empty hand curled into a ball on top of the table. Her grip on my stick grew tighter. Darren and I watched as her face began to involuntarily contort.

As hard as she fought it, her lust overruled her. She controlled the convulsions her body was going through the best she could. She unconsciously closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She gritted her teeth. Her back arched and her head tilted back slightly.

"Katherine...Gumdrop...are you alright?" Darren asked with concern.

"Yes...Darling...ahem...yes," she squeaked. "I'm just...mmmmm...it will...pass. Just give me...a...minute..." she panted.

It was all I could do not laugh while I watched these two interact while I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her quivering cunt. I'm sure Darren had never just sat back and watched as his blushing bride exploded with an orgasm.

Her body convulsed once, then twice more in quick succession. I could feel the contractions of the muscles between her legs slow, so I pulled my fingers out of her slit. Without asking, or being asked, she removed her grip of my pole. Almost immediately, her shoulders slumped and her head tilted down. She was breathing hard, her heart was racing. I licked my fingers with a grin as if I had just eaten a yummy chicken leg.

Darren's eyes were wide as he watched Katherine return to reality. "K-K-Katherine, are you alright?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes, Darling, I'm...I'm...fine."

"What...what...what was that all about?"

"It...it...it was a female thing, nothing to concern yourself with."

Darren's face went red. He didn't want to know about "female" things. "Oh! Of course. I'm sorry."

"No need for you to be sorry, Dear," she smiled back him, trying to reassure him.

Her phone buzzed. Without giving it a second thought she looked at the screen. Go over and give Darren a hand job. Do it now. She gasped and turned to me with so same pleading eyes. I looked at her with the same wicked grin on my face and twinkle in my eye. Glancing at my phone she saw a play icon just waiting to be pressed.

She got up from her seat, moved around the table, and nervously sat down next to her husband. She looked across the table at me again. I looked back at her with an evil grin. She leaned into her husband and whispered something in his ear.

His face got an expression of question on it. "What did you have in mind?" he asked quietly. She whispered something else. "What?! Right here?!" I could see a slight grin cross her face. She whispered again. "But...but...there are people here!" He said quietly, almost in a panic. Suddenly, his butt muscles lifted him off his seat. He tried not to but his eyes glanced down several times as Katherine unzipped his pants.

Darren's body, along with his tool, went stiff as a board when she wrapped him in her soft, warm hand. His head stayed perfectly still as is his eyes darted side to side. I have no doubt this is the only woman this dude has ever fucked. I'd bet my house payment this is the first time a woman had touched his special place in public. I was actually impressed he didn't shoot his load when she first grabbed his dick just to pull it out of his pants.

Her face turned into a mischievous expression while she concentrated on his expression. There was no obvious movement of her arm. His cock is probably so small she probably just has to flick her wrist I thought to myself.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Do you like me masturbating your member, my love?"

"Y-y-yes," he muttered.

"Would you like to orgasm, Darling?"

"Y-y-yes, I-I-I think I w-w-would."

I could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"I'd like that, too," she cooed. She could feel his stick throb in her hand. "Please reach orgasm, Darling."

"Are-are-are you sure?" he panted nervously.

"Of course," she said as she gripped him harder and flicked him faster.

His body went completely tense. His eyes closed. I thought he was going to bite through his bottom lip. His hands were palm down on the table. I thought he was going to press them right through it.

His body shivered once. A rope of white shot up and across her hand under the table. I could see the vein in his forehead pulse. He shivered again. A second spurt shot out, once again landing on her hand. I thought he might be having a stroke. His body shook several more times as she continued to pump the last of his jizz out of him.

She finally released him from her grip. His body went limp. Her hand appeared above the table covered in the sticky substance. She raised her hand to her mouth and began to suck a finger clean. Then stuck up Katherine returned. She remembered where she was and who was watching. She quickly grabbed a roll of paper towels that were on the table and ripped off several squares.

Darren discreetly tucked himself back into his pants. His head was on swivel, looking to see if anyone had noticed. He looked at me. I acted like I was checking the news feed on my phone. He looked down at himself and the new stain that was on his khakis. He almost had a panic attack.

"I...I...if you'll excuse me, I, uh, need to visit the restroom," he said. I watched him walk away as he nonchalantly tried to cover his groin area.

Katherine came back over to our side of the table thinking I was satisfied with the ordeal I had just put her through. She tried to ignore me but I wouldn't allow it. She finally noticed that I was waving my stiff rod at her again.

"Mr. Alan! Put that thing away!"

"Well, let's see. You came. Your husband came. I'm sitting here with my dick in my hand. What's wrong with this picture?"

"Mr. Alan! Such language! And we most certainly did not!"

"Oh really? What was that all over your hand?"

"It...it..." she gritted her teeth and said nothing else.

"That's what I thought. Now it's my turn. Your hand is probably tired. I'm thinkin' you use your mouth this time," I said with a wicked grin.

Her jaw dropped. "You-you-you want me to perform oral sex on you?! Here?! Now?!"

"That's right, I want a fucking blow job. Right here. Right fucking now." I waved my hard on at her.

"You...you...you animal! I will not be performing oral sex on you here!"

"Really? Okay." I pulled up my phone. "I'll bet your hubby will jerk himself off to this video."

"Wait! You can't do that!"

"Wanna bet? I don't think you understand. I own you. So, blow job or I hit send. Which is it?"

She looked at the thick meat that was waving at her, then looked back at me. "Why...why do you do this to me?"

"Well, for one, it amuses me. Secondly, you fucking started this whole thing when you decided you wanted to be a fucking bitch. And lastly, you won't admit it, but I know you love sucking cock, especially mine."

She gasped. "That's not true!"

"You're a cock loving slut, just say it."

"I...I...I will not say it. It's not true," she said quietly.

"Whatever. What's it gonna be? Suck dick or I hit send?"

"I...I...you're just evil." She paused. "But Darren will be back soon."

"Then you'd better make it quick then, huh?"

"But people will see," she pleaded.

"Not if you're careful." I waved my wand at her. "You're wasting time," I grinned.

"Fine. I'll do it," she said in a defeated tone.

"You'll do what?" My voice had a mocking tone to it.

"I'll perform oral..."

I stopped her. "Noooooo," I shook my head. "You'll do what again?"

"I...I...I'll give you a...blow job." She paused. "But I won't enjoy it. I'm only doing it because you're forcing me to."

"You won't enjoy what exactly?"

"I won't enjoy...giving you...a blow job."

"Bullshit. Admit it. You can't wait to suck my cock. You're just a cock loving slut. Say it," I growled.

She looked down and shook her head. "I...I...I won't."

"Say it," I commanded.

She looked at my cock. A cock that was easily twice the size of her husband's. She wrapped her hand around its shaft and began to lovingly stroke it. "I...I..." She licked her lips without realizing it. "I want to...suck your cock," she said quietly. "I want to...suck your big fucking cock. I'm a cock loving slut."

"Good girl," I said with a smile. "Better get busy before hubby comes back."

She glanced around the room as she lowered her face towards my waiting rod. Just before her head dropped out of sight she took one last look around. Once she confirmed the coast was clear, she lowered her face down and took my fleshy member into her open mouth. I gave a low, unexpected moan.

The swollen head hit the back of her throat on the first bob. She gagged slightly. On the second bob, however, she swallowed me whole. Her chin touched my balls. Her mouth felt like warm, soft velvet had enveloped my throbbing muscle. Knowing that time was of the essence, she soon began to bob her head quickly. The strokes of her hand were hard and fast, following the path of her lips. It felt as if she was giving me a blow job and a hand job at the same time. The feeling was incredible!

I reached under and pulled back on the loosened blouse. One of her 36DD tits easily popped out. I roughly mauled it with my meaty hand. She moaned at the grasp. I pinched and tweaked an erect nipple. She gave a muffled squeal.

She had warmed me up earlier with the hand job while I finger fucked her. While she jacked off her husband across the table from me, I had been stroking myself. I knew this wasn't going to take long. But I held off as long as I could.

In the distance I saw Darren headed this way. I put my hand on the back of her head so she couldn't lift up, leaned down to her bobbing head, and whispered, "Better hurry up, here comes your hubby." Just as I suspected, she squealed and tried to raise her head. I shoved it back down. This brought another squeal.

She could feel my cock throb deep inside her throat. We both knew I was close. She sucked on each stroke harder than she ever had. I squeezed her tit hard. I shoved her head down harder and held it there. With a grunt, I felt my hose explode in her mouth.

With each violent pulse she felt a new stream of spunk shoot down her throat. I lightly bucked my hips into her face. Her eyes filled with water. Her throat filled with thick cock and thick cum. She couldn't breathe. She coughed and gagged. The room started to go black.

Just then, I released my grip. Her head shot up like it had been launched. She gasped for air and coughed again. Fortunately for her, the only people left where outside in the courtyard. They didn't hear her fighting for air.

Her face was flushed and her hair was tousled when Darren sat down across from us. I was staring at my phone when he covered his mouth and gasped. I thought his eyebrows were going to fly off his head.

He pointed at her in horror. "Katherine! Sweetheart! Your...your..."

Katherine suddenly realized that in the rush to finish me off mixed with the lightheadedness from a lack of oxygen, her breast was still out of her blouse. It had tried to cover her up on its own, but the opening had gotten caught on her excited nipple.

Katherine's reaction matched her husband's. Her mouth flew open with a loud gasp and her eyebrows sailed up her forehead. She quickly pulled it closed and looked around the room in horror.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers
12