Infection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers

Justin Jarvi and his team from the CDC office in Flagstaff drove through the night while the bacteria spread itself with relentless abandon. By the time they had arrived in Humbol at six in the morning, the number of infected had tripled, most unaware that they were infected at all. Frank, having slept in the office, was waiting for him. The lab tech had tried to call Harold to warn him of his risk of passing on an STD, but had gotten his machine. His call to Shelly came shortly after Kevin had left.

At the Humbol arms, a tourist, happy with his evening of gambling and sex, had left a wake up call for 7, intending to return to Utah first thing. He slept peacefully, unaware that an alien bacteria growing in his body was poised to leave the small town of Humbol, Arizona and spread to Cedar City, Utah. He only knew that he had to prepare for a conference in Seattle Washington. His plane from Salt Lake City left in two days. In three days, the epidemic that was just starting, would become a pandemic, unless something happened to stop it.

I want to thank my editor, who wishes to remain anonymous, for her hard work.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers