Infection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a machine, he just kept pumping. I almost felt numb from the pounding when I heard him moan and felt his body tense. Warm spurts erupted inside of me and I became aware of how powerful his scent was. How powerful he was...

He rested his head against my chest, caressing my thighs and slowly rocking us back and forth. "I love you too, baby..."

Maybe... maybe I do love him?

Chapter Eight

It was warm, sensuous even. I ran through the forest, joyously chasing beams of sunlight which danced between the trees. Time seemed meaningless, my heart beats taking hours between pulses. It was ecstasy.

Rolling over, I pulled the covers off of my face. I'd been dreaming, but I wasn't scared? It was the first time I hadn't had a nightmare in weeks. Sunlight had peeked through the window blinds and gently rousted me from my slumber. I glanced over at the nightstand clock. It was 12:30 PM and I was alone in bed.

I slid my hand down and tenderly caressed my... pussy. It was still a little slick from his orgasm. I trembled, the memory of our night together washing over me. We had -

I tried to sit up and immediately regretted it. My whole body was sore from being bound the previous day, "Ughhh," I moaned and fell back into the sheets. It was going to be a process to get out of bed today. "Fuck me..." I grumbled, massaging my arms.

"You might want to stretch first," He was standing in the doorway, "You look a little... tight."

His double meaning did nothing for my mood, "I didn't see you..."

"I heard you moan from the study," He responded, approaching the bed, "I thought I'd come check in on you." He sat down and pecked me on the cheek.

"About last night..." I started, "I said... I-i mean..." How do you back out of telling someone you love them?

"Shhh," he rested a hand on my chest, "Not before breakfast."

My stomach rumbled, "Breakfast?"

"Once we get you out of bed I'll take you downstairs. We'll fix something up," his arm slid under my upper back. I winced as my butt made contact with the sheets. Mark immediately noticed my discomfort, "Did I hurt you last night?"

It was difficult to respond, "I-i..." The sex with Mark had been wonderful, but I felt... regret? My body was sore and I wasn't sure how I should feel, "I don't know, I don't know what it's supposed to feel like. Afterward I mean..."

He helped slide my legs over to the edge of the bed and, with one pull, yanked me to my feet. My legs held, but I let him stabilize me. It felt good to be in his arms.

"Thank you," I managed to return his hug, "I never thought I could feel... like that."

I felt his chest puff up with pride, "You don't have to thank me, baby," he cradled the back of my head, "You just have to love me."

I pulled back as if slapped. I looked up at his smiling face, "I-i..."

But he interrupted me, "You said you loved me last night, Ash," he pulled me back toward him and caressed my backside. "I felt you cum for me," one of his fingers drew tender circles around my hole. "Don't let your mind get in the way of what you feel."

I was desperately trying not to moan.

"You're so cute when you're confused." He held me for a few more moments before braking contact and moving toward the door, "I brought some clothes from your house - they're in the dresser on your side of the bed. I'm gonna start cooking, so join me downstairs when you get dressed." He left in such chipper mood, I almost forgot about the key around his neck.

Once he was out the door, I sat back down on - my sore muscles screaming, "What have I gotten myself into...?"

Chapter Nine

Breakfast was delicious, and he asked me all sorts of questions about my classes. I answered him the best I could, but my mind was still churning through the events from last night.

After we'd finished cleaning up, he led me toward a large steel door at the back of den. Inside was a spiral staircase that led down below the house's foundations. Hopefully the stairwell didn't go too far down; I was hoping to get some time alone soon and I didn't like the thought of being trapped underground with him. There was something about last night, something about the way he could make me feel, that unnerved me.

"Let me hit the lights and... Ta Da!" he flipped a switch and a large underground room burst to life. The cavern was spacious, with a high ceilings and a modest stream running through the center. It had a gym area, a garden equipped with solar lamps, a reading nook with a whole shelf of books, and two more large steel doors on opposite sides of the room.

I was flabbergasted, "This is incredible!"

"I'm glad you like it," he squeezed my hand, "I had the whole facility renovated as part of a contingency operation. The head scientists on the project felt that the crisis in Asia merited taking... certain precautions."

"The government paid for all of this?" we wandered further in.

"The cavern's been here for a long time," he explained. "It was turned into a bomb shelter during the Red scare, and a few years back the CDC re-commissioned it in case of..." He was deciding what to say, "Well, in case this happened."

I let go of his hand and wandered over to the gym area. Among other things, it had an elliptical. Maybe a quick sweat would help me clear my mind? I looked over at one of the imposing steel doors I hadn't been through yet. "What's behind lucky door number one?" I joked.

He crept up behind me while I was distracted, "Behind that door," I flinched, quickly turning to face him, "is a room I renovated myself and I'll show it to you when you're ready."

I opened my mouth to ask, but thought better about it. "What's behind the other door then?"

"Behind that door is the generator and small hydro-electric station. My private lab is tucked away in the far corner of the cavern behind it." He changed subjects a bit too fast. "Want to try one of the carrots?"

I shook my head, "No, but I would like to see what you have to read."

He smiled, "Fair enough, I have to get some work done today in the lab but help yourself to anything in this room. The water in the stream is safe to drink, and there's a bathroom behind here," he gestured to a small shower curtain on the other side of the garden, "Don't go anywhere!"

The joke was in bad taste. He took a step toward me but I pulled away, unwilling to let him touch me.

"That's okay," his tone was apologetic, "I'll see you in a few hours."

He unlocked the door to the generator room and disappeared behind it. I was alone, just like I'd wanted... right?

I wandered over to the miniature library and scanned it disinterestedly. He had a lot of science fiction, a little bit of fantasy, and a whole row of biographies. I noticed a distinct lack of textbooks for somebody so entrenched in graduate work, "He must keep those in his lab..." I remarked, turning my gaze back to the door he left through. Almost without thinking, I performed a double take between it and the door leading up to the main house. "You saw him lock both," I mumbled. Finally, my eyes came to rest on the third door, the one he would show me 'when I was ready...'

I didn't want to think about it so I pulled a random book off the shelf.

But I made scant progress before finally giving up. After reading the same paragraph twelve times I set it down, unable to focus. "Losing your virginity to a madman will do that," I muttered in frustration. Even thinking about last night made me blush. Was I that weak? Was I so pathetic and scared that I let a kidnapper have his way with me?

I needed to clear my mind, maybe I should try working out?

I did some squats, a bit of stretching, and then hopped on the elliptical for a full thirty minutes. I was pouring sweat by the time I was done but it didn't matter. My mind was still racing.

I took a few drinks from the stream, and laid myself out to cool down.

Why did I feel so... pathetic? With my back on the cool stone I felt just like I had last night. My fingers wandered down my stomach and slipped under my shorts. I moaned softly as I grabbed ahold of my hardening cock. My other hand wandered even lower. Where was that spot he touched?

I found it. My toes curled in delight as I rubbed the area just above what he called my 'pussy.' I started to massage and stroke with a rhythm, slowly building speed. It felt like last night. My fingers slipped just a bit lower and I managed to push one inside.

I bit my lower lip and started to buck my hips. It felt just like last night! Oh god, it felt so good!

I let out a sharp breath as my orgasm spurted across my stomach and chest. My hips bucked for a few more moments, waves of pleasure washing over me, but eventually the climax wound down.

I felt ashamed, even more pathetic than before. I removed my finger, and began massaging my seed into the skin where it splattered, hoping to erase the evidence of my indiscretion.

The cool concrete floor held me, my body heat pouring down into it just as my pleasure dissipated into shame. Between the workout and orgasm I felt myself drifting.

"There's nothing else to do..." I yawned, "I might as well nap..."

Chapter Ten

I woke with a start as ice cold water splashed against my face. I scanned the room, trying to get my bearings.

"Did I startle you?" he laughed, splashing me with another handful of water. "It's time to go upstairs."

My heart was pounding, but for some reason I felt better knowing it was him. "Wh-what time is it?"

"Around 7:00," he stood up straight, "You look a little ripe... did you work out?"

I smelled myself, "Yes, is it all right if I take a shower?"

He smiled, "Please do, we can make dinner once you're out."

We traveled up the spiral staircase together, and then I went up the second flight of stairs alone, stripping on my way into the bathroom. That door, at least, was still unlocked. I turned on the water and tilted the shower head away, waiting for it to warm up.

As the water cascaded down my back I started to hum a tune to myself. I ran a bar of soap down my back, enjoying my solitude as much as the melody.

"You have a beautiful voice," Mark chuckled.

I cringed, suddenly aware I was being watched.

"You can keep singing if you want," He stepped into the shower with me... fully naked.

I tried to cover myself up in front of him, "Um... I-i wasn't expecting you to-"

"Baby, you were naked last night," he remarked, "Why so prudish this evening?"

What did he want me to say, that I was having second thoughts? That I couldn't bear the thought of him touching me right now?

"You know," he said taking the bar of soap, "there are cameras all over this house."

I froze.

He wet himself under the shower head and continued, "You put on quite a show this afternoon. I almost came out and joined you."

I needed out. I moved toward the shower door, but he grabbed me and held me against the warm tile wall, "Don't be silly, you aren't clean yet."

I glanced down at my body and noticed how soapy I still was, "P-please, just let me rinse off fast, I... I need to get out."

He brought a hand up to cup my chin. It felt alarmingly like the night he jabbed a needle in my arm. "No baby," his other hand wandered down, invading my most private regions, "Down here..."

I tried to pull away from him, but he held tight. After struggling against his titanic grip I lost control, "Let go of me! God, please don't! D-don't be so gentle and then..." The waterworks were starting up again, I begged, "Don't force me..."

He softened his grip before letting me go. Turning around, he grabbed the shower head roughly. With one yank, he pulled it out of the wall and down towards us, exposing the retractable hose. He unscrewed the head from it until all that was left was a tiny, finger sized jet of water.

He turned back to me, "I won't force you," his eyes looked tortured, "I'll get out. Please use this ...okay?"

I looked away from him but nodded, "O-okay..."

He quickly finished rinsing himself off and exited the shower. I stood there for a moment, letting hot steam fill my lungs. Then I grabbed a hold of the nozzle and began to clean my entire body, paying special attention to the parts I knew he'd be... inspecting.

On a whim I looked up, for the first time noticing the small, smoke alarm sized, dome on the ceiling. There really were cameras everywhere...

Chapter Eleven

I was famished but there was no way I was going back downstairs. Everything. He could see everything I did. Nowhere was safe from him, not even...

I felt myself getting hard again. Why now? What is happening to me? I... I'm n-not like this...

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Instinctively, I looked for a place hide before remembering that there was no hiding. Not from him. I sat on the edge of the bed; hungry, clean, and beyond terrified.

"Hey there," he was standing in the doorway. "Penny for your thoughts?"

I turned away from him. This time he wasn't going to charm me into conversation, I was done.

He let out a tired sigh, "You didn't know I was watching, did you?" his tone was almost apologetic. "Remember how I made you feel last night?" he closed the door and moved over to the bed.

"P-please stop..." I still wouldn't look at him.

"Come downstairs," he was squatted in front of me, just above eye level, "You must be hungry, I made an omelet-"

"No." it was absolute. "No more of this, last night was... I wasn't thinking clearly."

"And you're thinking clearly now?" his tone was ominous. "Maybe now that I gave you some alone time with your cock?" Was he... angry?

"What are you talking about?" I didn't like where this was going. "My- this afternoon is a perfect example! How can I feel safe with you? You're keeping me prisoner - playing the part of tender boyfriend when you're really just-" He reached for my shoulder, "Don't touch me!"

I pushed away and ran for the door. He wasn't following me, maybe I could get away? I grabbed the handle, but... The door! "You locked us in?!" I banged against the frame but it stood solid against me.

His spoke from across the room, "If you don't calm down I'll have to sedate you again."

This couldn't be happening! I sank to the floor defeated. Fresh tears welled up behind my eyes, "Don't cry in front of this sick fuck," I thought, "Don't give him the satisfaction."

I heard the sounds of love making. What in the world?

He was standing next to the cabinet opposite the bed; he had opened one of the doors to reveal a television that was playing-

"You see," he was firm, "you weren't so confused last night."

Oh god, that was us. On the screen... those were my moans.

"You just have to let it happen, baby," he approached me slowly, "You have to remember how beautiful we are together,"

"Oh god no..." I sniffled, "Please don't come closer."

"It's okay, it's my fault... I shouldn't have let you cum this afternoon." He seemed so sincere.

The noise of our lovemaking filled the room, and I found myself getting hard against my will. Why was I so weak?

"You're so used to your cock, baby. So used to cumming without a thought for someone else..." He reached into his back pants pocket. From it he pulled a steel device with a padlock. I'd seen a chastity cage online before, but never in person. "I can make it all better baby. It's just one more lock..." The tenderness in his eyes broke me, "Let Daddy take away the confusion..."

I watched myself climax on the screen.

"W-will it hurt?" I asked meekly.

His arms wrapped around me, "No... no baby," he kissed me, "It will help make things clearer... I promise." He sat down, pulling me into his lap. My legs embraced his hips. "I won't force you," he stroked my hair, "But I want to help you."

I couldn't take it. I needed clarity, comfort. I needed ...him? Maybe it would be better if I didn't try to fight, if I just gave in to his demands. I pulled myself back from his chest, "M-mark, please... Just don't h-hurt me?"

"Never," he lowered us to the floor, his hands wandering my body. "The best way to check the fit is when you're soft," he fondled my sex, "Let's see what we can do about that."

Chapter Twelve

He didn't stay with me that night.

"I have some work to do still," one of his hands caressed my cheek, the other on my lower back. He was still dressed, but I was naked. He lay atop me in our bed, still free while I was-

"I don't want to be alone." I pleaded. "Please... can't your work-?"

He interrupted me with a kiss. The hand on my lower back traveled around to my freshly caged cock.

"It doesn't hurt does it?" he nibbled on my collar bone; cupping my steel cage, and caressing my exposed sack.

"N-no..." I was having trouble finding the air to speak, I felt so... "I just feel caged."

He caressed my inner thigh, "Some cages..." his tongue found my ear, "... are in the mind." The steel encasing me suddenly felt, restrictive. "Sometimes the only way to open those locks..." he gently nibbled on my lower lobe, "... is to create new ones."

I couldn't get hard! I thought I knew what to expect when he put it on me, but to feel it was something entirely different.

I moaned in his arms, "P-please..."

He pulled away and picked himself up off the bed. "I don't know when I'll be back tonight, I've got some fairly delicate experiments," he pulled back the sheets and nodded for me to climb in.

"What if I can't sleep?" my cock already ached in its new prison.

"Then you'll have lots of time to think about us..." he tucked me in.

This doesn't feel right. I should have fought him, or at least tried to get away.

"Don't worry," he leaned over the bed, "the next few days are going to be confusing for you. You've never given anyone this kind of control." He pecked me on the cheek. "The bathroom is unlocked and I left you a water glass," he was started to leave, "Remember that with your cage on you'll need to sit down to pee."

I blushed, the steel between my legs feeling heavy and cold.

He was almost to the door, "Oh, I can't forget!" he walked over to the cabinet that held the television. "If you find yourself sleepless then you can press play," he opened the cabinet doors. "You won't be able to cum, but it'll remind you of us," his eyes gleamed, "And it'll remind you that this wasn't a bad decision - that you can trust me."

And with that he left the room, locking the door behind him, "Goodnight baby," he projected from the stairs.

"G-goodnight..." I called after him. I glanced over at the screen, feeling a dull ache in my loins...

"No." I thought to myself, "Sleep."

Chapter Thirteen

"Mark...?" I could feel him next to me, his hand cupping my cock so tightly. I tried kiss him but found myself disappointed. He wasn't there; it was the just pillow I put next to me so I wouldn't feel alone. It wasn't his hand squeezing my cock; it was the cage he'd locked me in.

I moaned and rolled out of bed. It was early in the morning and I hadn't slept nearly as long as I'd wanted to. I went into the bathroom and stared at the toilet.

I had to pee, so I sat down on the cold porcelain. It was utterly humiliating. When I finished relieving myself I had to shake the whole cage to get rid of extra drops. I shivered.

Wandering back out into the bedroom, I sat down on the edge of the bed. Using the full length mirror mounted on the wall I examined my body. My frame looked frailer than normal, and my locked up cock was miniscule. I blushed, aroused by my reflection. Was I crazy? Oh god I wanted him to come back.