Infection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up again, wandered over to the T.V. cabinet, and pushed play. I needed to see him, even if it was just on a screen.

I watched us begin to make love; my cage almost painfully tight. That's when I noticed the way he'd positioned me on the bed. Oh god... I could see my face as he...

My cheeks felt bright red as I ran my hands down my abdomen. I grasped my cage, wiggling it in an attempt to feel anything. It was so frustrating! I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched him fuck me. Leaning back, I put my feet into the air... squeezing the cage in an effort to feel some kind of comfort.

That's when I remembered what he did to m-my pussy...

I let go of my cage and fondled the area just below it. "Ohh..." That felt good... I slid on of my fingers down further and playfully drew circles around my sphincter. "Mhmmm..."

I pinched the uppermost fold gently, pulling against the skin of my hole. I shivered as a little drop of pre leaked out of my cage and down onto my taint. It was like my body was knew I wanted lube! I watched him bring me to a climax on screen as I smeared pre against my newly awoken gash. I tried to feel like he was making me climax now.

It didn't work, the video looped back and started over again. I kept teasing...

And teasing...

And teasing...

"M-mark, please come back soon..." God, had it been an hour already? "I n-need you..."

Teasing...

And Teasing...

If I could just find th-that spot inside me...

"I w-want to cum..." I pleaded with the empty room. I was so tired. I just needed... needed...

Chapter Fourteen

"Looks like you missed me," he leaned over and put his fingers against my lips. "Did you fall asleep while playing baby?"

Sunlight peeked through the windows, bathing the room in a mid-morning glow. I opened my mouth and his index finger slipped in, playfully caressing my tongue. I must have fallen asleep again.

"I knew you'd start to warm up to me," the dark circles under his eyes were evidence of his all-nighter. "I told you your cage would make things clearer."

I moaned softly as he withdrew his finger, tenderly brushing my lower lip. His digits traveled down to my right nipple, coating it in warm saliva.

"Mmmm..." my back arched against the bed as he pinched me; hands grasping at my caged sex. "I... I couldn't c-cum..."

He leaned in further and set himself next to me on the bed, "Shhhh... I know baby," I moaned as he stimulated my chest again, "Daddy's back... aren't you glad to see me?"

He let go of my nipple and lowered himself to the bed. I rolled onto my side, nestling into the nook of his shoulder. I could smell him as I lowered my cheek to his bicep, the rest of his warm arm wrapping around me, "I don't want to be alone..."

He pulled me closer, grabbing one of my legs and slipping it across him, "Daddy's here now, he's not going anywhere."

"Why do you call yourself that?" The question had been floating at the back of my mind since our first night together, "Is it supposed to be as dirty as it sounds?

He chuckled, "It's supposed to be soothing," I was certain he looked guilty for a moment, "Somebody else used to call me that once, somebody I cared about very deeply."

"You mentioned him the other night," I offered diplomatically, "Who was he?"

He hushed me with a gentle kiss, "It doesn't matter now, I've got you." His hand cupped my encased member, "And I'm going to keep you safe... from everything."

I found myself trying to match his breath. Inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale... drifting in and out of my lungs. He held me, and I held him while our mutual exhaustion melted into sleep. I didn't even want to cum anymore...

Chapter Fifteen

The room seemed bathed in perpetual twilight. I nuzzled closer to him, and he caressed my back; both of us drifting closer to consciousness.

I felt his lips press against mine - they were dry from a long slumber and I'm sure mine were equally desiccated. "Hey... Wake up," his voice was barely a whisper. "Good evening," he cracked a smile, "... Are you hungry?"

I felt my stomach growl at the mention of food, it had been almost a whole day since I'd eaten.

"Famished," I mumbled weakly, "I never got to eat last night."

His fingers cupped my cheek, "I know, come on. I'll make you something delicious."

The downstairs was practically coated in the smell of bacon. It had taken me longer to roll out of bed and then I had to brave the embarrassment of sitting on the toilet again. I felt lightheaded as I entered the kitchen, Mark standing proudly before the feast he'd prepared.

"Dig in," he motioned to my plate, "I made it for you."

I happily sat in front of the feast, only somewhat conscious of the tapping noise my cage made against the wooden chair. "Everything looks delicious," I spoke through bites of food, "Thank you!"

"It's the least I can do," He chuckled, "You placed a lot of trust in me last night - I want to show you it's deserved."

We sat, quietly eating, for the next few minutes. As I was finishing up something unexpected happened - the phone rang.

He looked at me sternly, "That's somebody from the lab," he said, "Behave?"

My arm still hurt where he'd jabbed me with a needle. I rubbed it casually and looked down at my empty plate, "I'll be good..."

He opened the cabinet where the landline was locked away. Picking up the receiver he began to speak, "Hey," the person on the other line spoke, "I know, you caught me on the john ... What do you mean? ... I was just in that city three days ago, how could it be that bad?"

My ears perked up at the mention of home. Everything in my head seemed upside down. One moment Mark was my hero, the other he was my captor; why couldn't I keep it straight anymore?

"That's bull shit! There are still-" the voice on the other end cut him off, "All right, I understand. I'll keep working on my samples here ... Understood, I'll keep you informed of any progress..." Mark looked over at me, "Of course I'm alone, what do you think? I'm not an idiot."

So he was supposed to be alone? Maybe I should say something - scream even?

"I'll talk to you soon ... Bye." He hung up the phone, locking it away again inside the cabinet. "Thank you," he said, turning back around to face me, "I... I didn't want to have that call while you were downstairs."

"Umm..." I hesitated, "...you aren't supposed to have me here?"

The protective, comforting mood from this morning had been completely dispelled, "They're gonna nuke the city."

I froze. "N-nuke...?" I thought about all of my friends, my professors, even poor old Mrs. Walker. "But this is American soil, how can they-"

"It's too big of a risk," he interrupted. "The quarantine won't hold much longer."

"No..." the word had no volume, it was like a silent scream.

"I'm gonna keep you safe," he moved closer to me, "You'll see, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you here."

With the city gone no one would even think to look for me. The cold steel cage around my cock seemed to amplify the walls closing around me. I really was trapped.

I whimpered, "M-mark?"

"Yes, baby?" he was at my side.

The words just erupted from my mouth, "I don't think I'm in love with you."

Part One Fin

*****

Thank you for reading!

You just finished reading part one of Infection, an ongoing erotic thriller by StoryBoi. If you enjoyed this work, please take a moment to leave him a positive review here on literotica.

StoryBoi is a self-published erotic fiction writer from the Pacific Northwest. You can connect with him via the contact tab on literotica.