Infernal Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Audience and Toy alike will obey.
2.6k words
3.6
8.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Toy -- no doubt he had a name, but Lilith had not provided it to the audience and thus he would go only by that moniker -- now strapped fully to the frame, what had been merely hinted at with his crawl to the stage became readily apparent. The man was tall and lean, willowy in build and lightly olive in complexion; his hair had been cut into a mohawk flopped to one side, a feathery black shadow against his face; and his face was much like Lilith's own: sharp in its beauty and nearly impossible not to attend to. It was however his expression which most drew the audience's attention, with its peculiar mix of arrogance and something bordering on haughtiness despite the bondage holding him firmly in place.

That attention was however stolen inevitably by Lilith, whose lips had taken an almost taunting smirk as she stepped away her Toy, putting just enough distance between them to ensure that his attempt to grind against her would be futile; and yet, close enough that he might think just a little strain would allow him to again find himself pressed to the latex-slick curve of her ass. His struggle was met only with quiet amusement from the audience, and from Lilith, nothing -- at least for some moments. Her attention was upon the audience.

It was the audience which most interested Lilith, for the moment. It was them -- those watching, those leaning just subtly forward in their seats as if they might get a better look at her or her Toy -- who brought the smile to the woman's lips; and it was they to whom she lifted a hand and pressed her latex-gloved index finger to her full and pursed lips lest they begin too early to give in to those urges the performance was fully intended to bring forth.

"Patience, lovely people."

There was a small groan, or a whimper, or some other little noise somewhere in the audience -- but silence reigned after, as Lilith turned at last to place her attention again fully upon her Toy. A single step brought her to him, and whether it was the abrupt motion of her arm or the hard crack of her palm against her Toy's cheek which first entered the audience's attention depended fully upon the pair of eyes watching. Regardless, the slap was impossible to ignore, as was Toy's low sound -- not pained, but impatient and wanting. Though still his eyes remained lifted no higher than his Mistress' lips, there was heat in his gaze and in the press of his lips.

There was more heat, however, in Lilith's low chuckle. The mirth was mocking and taunting, filled to the very brim with derision.

"Tell them, Toy." With one hand, Lilith gestured behind her, the flat of her upturned palm taking in the entire audience. "Tell them what you want; what you yearn for; what you will do for me, if only I give you your reward. Tell them what you will do for them, and what you will allow them to do to you if only I give my permission. Be clear, darling -- I wouldn't want anyone misunderstanding you."

Where Lilith's voice was a full-throated purr seemingly affected solely for the seduction of any ear near enough to hear it, Toy's was eminently masculine. His was a voice surely made to sing in accord with whatever instrument may be fortunate to accompany him, a low and deep thing which made of his every syllable a slow shaping of audible art.

"I want you to use me, Mistress. I want you to slap me, to devour me, to use me until I can no longer be used."

Anyone observant enough to note the more minute details of the way he spoke would perhaps have found that his words were too practiced, or too thoughtful, much like a man might affect a more formal tone than he may be accustomed to in certain social situations. Still, the heat within his voice matched the heat within his eyes and the subtle glisten which clung to his lean body whether sweat or oil.

"I want you to hold me, to stroke me, to wrap your lips around me and take me deep. I want you to fuck me. I want them... " The way Toy's eyes shifted in their attention from the very lips he yearned so vocally to be held between to the audience past Lilith's shoulder was subtle, but noticeable. It was meant to be noticed. It demanded to be noticed. " ... to watch, and want, and plead to be allowed to finish what you begin. And then I want to take whichever among them is fortunate enough and leave her -- or him -- a quivering mass of exhausted satisfaction."

It was the 'or him' which drew the first hints of something close to gasps. It was of course not that the club or its patrons were unaccustomed to bisexuality, nor that such performances had never before partaken in the same. It was only that Toy had paused just so before providing that addendum that the short span of seconds between words had been in their own way as much a tease as the words themselves and the display upon the stage in whole. And after, Lilith's purred mirth again held the forefront of all attention -- though her hand threatened at any moment to steal such attention away entirely.

After the slap, Lilith's hand had settled to cup against her Toy's cheek as he spoke and gave voice to his wants and the implicit promise that at least one member of the audience would indeed be fortunate. After, she lowered her hand slowly, tracing with the flat of her palm and fingertips alike over his shoulder and collarbone, over his chest with only a brief stray toward one nipple, and then lower still.

"And are you hard for me, Toy? For them?"

As the question was asked, Lilith's hand slipped past her Toy's midsection, past his navel; and just before he could respond, his voice was stolen by something which was not quite a gasp but close to it. Lilith's hand demanded such a theft, as her fingers found room between the smooth olive of his skin and the dark leather of his shorts. Though precisely what the woman's hand did within the confines of those shorts was difficult to discern in any great detail, how first her fingers and then her knuckles -- as she curled her fingers around something -- pressed outward against the leather and bulged it obscenely was more than hint enough.

It was not until Toy whimpered that he answered, and though the details remained difficult to know, it was well assumed that his moments of silence had been met with the displeasure of a firm squeeze.

"For everyone, Mistress."

The audience at last joined in the mirth, with quiet ripples of chuckling sliding through their ranks. It was a mirth that was not shared by the two on stage, however, or not at at least visibly so. Lilith remained impassive; Toy's eyes fell half closed and his lips parted just slightly as within the confines of his shorts, Lilith's hand began to slowly move. The obscenity of that bulge pressed outwardly against his shorts slid upward; then downward; then upward again in slow and mesmerizing strokes which stole away entirely any suggestion that she might not, in fact, have her hand wrapped around the man's cock.

"I would be a shame not to allow them to see just how hard, would it not?"

Whether Toy would have agreed with Lilith or not mattered little at that point, and so he offered no response to the rhetorical question. He only watched the audience from under heavy eyelids and behind the subtle veiling of eyelashes which helped lend the man his peculiar brand of masculine beauty. Surely he would have in any case, if only to escape the snug leather's confinement, and as surely would he have disagreed Lilith would have paid him no attention.

Regardless of his agreement or the lack of the same, Lilith withdrew her hand as slowly as she had slid her fingers into his shorts. Once free of that confinement, she found with expert ease the fly holding the shorts closed, and with as much ease undid it entirely so that the leather peeled to either side and yet held him still hidden from the hungry eyes watching them. Then there was a small tug, a slight rearrangement of the leather shorts which freed the man entirely from its confines and gave the audience the very revelation for which they had been waiting.

His cock, revealed in full, was a match to him. Not perhaps as wide as some, he was however long. Hairless courtesy of wax or a razor's blade, there was nothing to hide the way his balls hung like some almost forgotten ornament upon some piece of art; and said piece of art was again held within Lilith's hand, and the slick and polished black latex of her contrasted beautifully with the paler complexion of the Toy's organ. Again, she stroked him slowly, but no longer up and down; now instead, she stroked away from him and back toward, aiming the eight or nine inches of his cock toward the audience so that they could see not only how expertly her hand manipulated him but also how he made himself slicker with every bead of pearlescent precum which was drawn to his tip.

With every stroke, the Toy grew more and more restless. With every stroke, the already mirror-like gleam of Lilith's glove seemed to shine all the more. With every stroke, the next came more smoothly as the Toy gave forth his own lubricant with which to slick his Mistress' hand. And with every slow stroke, the audience seemed to lean closer and closer and closer.

"Beg, darling."

While stroking him, Lilith leaned closer, until her breasts pressed to his chest and her lips hovered almost against his ear. Though even in voice she seemed intimate with her Toy, her voice carried to the audience readily. With every move of her red lips, she threatened to smudge the perfection of her lipstick against the shell of her Toy's ear.

"Beg me. Plead with me to give you what you want, and leave no details out. No euphemisms, no allusions, no innuendo. What would you like, Darling? Beg for it."

Now Lilith's hand moved infinitesimally more quickly with each stroke, and at the outward end of each she made sure to let her thumb slide just so against the underside of his crown, where he would be most sensitive. Though he could grow no larger, he twitched within the grip of her fingers visibly. Restrained from much movement by the straps holding him at wrists and ankles alike, the Toy nonetheless strove to press forward and slide himself into his Mistress' hand. And at last, he begged.

"Please. Please, Mistress." His voice had by now taken a breathless quality, a lower and huskier thing which could no longer be expected to sing but which could, now, be expected to groan and moan and whimper and -- yes -- beg.

"I want your mouth. I want you to suck my cock. To paint all of me red with your lipstick. Please."

Surely, the audience -- and surely too, the Toy himself -- expected Lilith to deny him. Already, she had proven that the entire performance was to be a tease, after all. So it was that when she laughed against the shell of his ear, no one was surprised. Nor was anyone surprised when she pressed her lips at last to his skin, but what subtle imprint was left in her kiss's wake was against his neck rather than anything lower.

What was surprising, however, was how Lilith began ever so slowly to lower herself. At such a pace as to be almost torture to audience and Toy alike, Lilith's knees began to bend and her thighs to spread. The first kiss at Toy's neck became a second at his collarbone; a third at his chest; a fourth at his ribs. Every kiss left in its wake the subtle-but-visible imprint of red lipstick, a detail unquestionably left willfully. As Lilith crouched and leaned lower and lower, the prints of her kisses were left at his midsection; just beneath the indent of his navel; at the very waist of his split-open leather shorts. There, with her every slow exhalation falling warmly against her Toy's cock, Lilith paused. There, she turned to look back over her shoulder and take in the audience once more, with the length of his cock hovering with the aiming courtesy of her own hand inches from her mouth.

"There will be one rule, this evening. For him, and for all of you alike."

It was an exquisitely obscene thing, how Lilith addressed the audience with her Toy's cock so near to her mouth. That she commanded them as readily as she commanded him seemed hardly to bother anyone involved, and that they would each and every one be obedient to her commands she had not an ounce of doubt. No matter that they would surely want to disobey, she simply knew they would not.

For a long moment, Lilith allowed the unspoken rule to hang tensely in the air. She allowed her Toy to look down upon her and wait breathless to know what was expected of him; and for the audience in turn to stare intensely at both of them, yearning both to join and for her to continue.

Lest such a moment be wasted, too, Lilith lifted her Toy's cock to point upward rather than toward the audience. Leaning forward just enough then to close what distance remained and with the hand not holding his cock pressing instead to her Toy's thigh, Lilith began at the very base of his length, precisely where his balls hung. She licked him slowly, a single long and seemingly endless slide of her tongue from base to tip, with her head tipped back just enough so that she could hold eye contact with the bound man. Only after the final slide and flick of her tongue against his very tip did she draw back, and then quietly chuckle again when he visibly throbbed and twitched against the air, eager and denied.

"You will not finish until I command it."

Though Lilith's eyes were upon her Toy and though by all outward appearances she was addressing solely him, the audience knew as well that her command was as much theirs to obey. It was not only the forewarning that the rule would be theirs as well, as such things could be forgotten or ignored. It was something else altogether. Something hung heavy in the club's air which wasn't there prior to Lilith's command, making the air subtly thick and cloying. Some in the audience surely were familiar with that thickness of the air, as they had seen Lilith perform before; others, less familiar, could not help but to breathe more deeply. Not only was the air thick and heavy, after all, but it was as well now perfumed with something both indescribably and altogether pleasant.

Whatever was to come, it would surely not be the Toy; nor, with as much certainty, would it be any member of the audience.

Just as certainly, all involved would no sooner forget the evening than would the very Toy upon whom Lilith had placed and would place her most intimate attentions.