Infernal Stud

Story Info
Wrathful wife summons a demon to punish her cheating husband.
5.1k words
4.61
34.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes:

Have you ever had a dream where you were summoned to another plane to impregnate another man's wife?

There's next to no plot in this story, I literally just expanded and filled in more details on a weird dream I had. So, I would recommend suspending your disbelief to fully enjoy this story.

As always, your feedback and thoughts are welcome; I hope you enjoy reading this story.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Please do not repost this story without the author's permission.

Also, all individuals engaged in sexual activities are of ages 18 and above.

******

Barthron felt the tug, an unseen hand pulling at the very essence of his being.

This was not the first time, and unfortunately for Barthron, it won't be the last time one of the wretched humans wanted to summon him.

Like always, Barthron resisted the pull but not enough to weaken himself, just enough to make whoever was summoning him, work for it.

As Barthron let himself get pulled by the insistent ethereal grasp, he found himself transported through the veil and onto the other side.

Barthron warily stood from where he found himself kneeling on the stone floor inside a magic circle drawn in the blood of a nearby dead fowl.

Barthron stood staring defiantly down on the puny occupants of the room from his seven-and-a-half foot height. Red skin seemingly glistened as the candlelight flickered over his muscular, naked form. As he took in the woman in front of him, he felt his infernal cock stiffening, where it was nestled on large balls between his muscular thighs.

Small soft, spine-like frills ran down the middle of Barthron's shaft from crown to base. He knew from experience, that they drove females crazy, at least it did with females of the demonic kind.

Barthron felt vague smugness at the gasp from a second kneeling woman. He supposed he did make an impressive sight to these wretched humans with his coloring and physique along with his mane of raven hair that reached his back and flowed around two ebony horns curling like a ram's.

As they should be, Barthron was after all one of the infernal plane's most elite warriors and vanquisher of their foes. He was often summoned to crush some pathetic human for some equally pathetic masters over their petty squabbles.

The first woman, the one who called him to this plane, said in a commanding voice, "I have summoned you, Infernal servant of the 7th plane, to do my bidding. I, Baronetess Macie Farbreath tie you to this contract, signed in blood and sealed with my magic."

With that, the sorceress raised a typical contract written on vellum, the dark ink staining the white of the body in red squiggles. The contract then went up in flames in her hands and was soon ash. The ash floated away, bending around the woman's vibrant and well fitting dress like there was an invisible barrier around her, keeping the corseted dress spotless.

Barthron grimaced in distaste as he felt the terms of their deal settle into his mind. No loopholes this time, he thought.

At least this time he has an attractive Mistress to serve, the large swells of her breasts barely contained in her corset, the tops of her creamy flesh exposed to his burning eyes. His mistress had a mature set of hips and thicker thighs, with raven hair and icy blue eyes. Overall, she was a mature, sophisticated beauty, older than the naked and kneeling girl.

Barthron gave the girl a quick once over. She looked to be in her mid-twenties with an average looking face; brown eyed with chestnut locks, tall and willowy body with breasts a little more than a handful. Much less memorable than the older beauty.

From his position, Barthron could not see either of the woman's backsides, but he would bet on his infernal soul that the older beauty had a plump rump and the girl probably had a firm, tight butt.

Barthron wiped any lusty thoughts the kneeling girl, and the mature woman inspired, he was not a demon of the plane of lusts and carnal desires, he rarely gets to fuck any humans on this plane.

Barthron glanced over to a short, balding man that was gagged and tied to a chair by his hands and feet along with his middle, effectively immobilizing him. The man was squirming and shouting. It sounded like obscenities but was muffled by what looked to Barthron, like a set of undergarments the human females tend to wear.

This was probably the man Barthron was going to kill, would not be the first time he was summoned because a sorcerer wanted an enemy to die a more gruesome death by demon.

The man's eyes quickly dropped from where they met Barthron's own and widened when they landed on his crotch, which seemed to light a more significant fire under the man, and he squirmed more vigorously.

"Am I to slay this man Mistress?" Barthron asked, his voice a deep baritone.

"No, although it's a tempting thought, no we will not be killing my dear husband. But we will be punishing him." She looked him up and down; her eyes had a hungry glint in them, she said in contemplation, "Although I don't have to, I guess I will explain what brought us all here to this lovely occasion," his mistress gestured around regally.

They were in a richly decorated bedroom and judging by the size of the space and bed alone, Barthron guessed it was the master bedroom.

A brief look of confusion flickered over Barthron's demonic features, as he listened to his mistress, "You see my dear husband has been fucking this trollop behind my back," she gestured at the girl, "and claiming at night that he was too tired from court to perform his husbandly duty."

Slowly, his mistress bent down to twist one of the girls pink nipples making the girl moan and squirm. "And this upstart of a servant girl thought she was going to give my husband a bastard and in doing so, she would raise herself in rank."

"Hmph," the sorceress scoffed and released the girls abused nipple, now erect as the other one, "I have slipped my husband an herb in his afternoon tea that dulls his potency ever since I started suspecting them."

Barthron waited as patiently as he could for his mistress to finish recounting her tale; he hated how much these humans liked to hear themselves speak, he wanted to get to the killing part.

Finally, interrupting Barthron asked, "So you want me to kill the girl then?"

The mistress gave him an impatient look, "No you fool; I want you to impregnate her. She wanted a squalling babe, and she will get one, just not from the man she wanted."

The servant girl looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. She opened her mouth to object. The mistress was waiting for this exact moment and shoved a ballgag between the girl's teeth, and after a short incantation, the straps tightened around her head.

"Now, now, you were so eager for cock earlier today I don't want to hear a word of complaint. Look at that cock," the mistress pointed at Barthron's red pillar that was dripping and drooling precum on the stone floor," you will be ruined for any other man's member after that monstrosity stretches you open."

The sorceress reached down with one hand between the girl's butt cheeks and spread her wet folds open with two fingers, exposing the girl's pink core to their eyes, and directed her next words to Barthron.

"Yes, she is as ready as she's going to be for that big red cock," she said and sat back up but and sucking her fingers clean of the girl's arousal, "not bad, though I've tasted better."

Eager to defile the girl's weeping hole, Barthron lined his cock up with her entrance with one hand while the other gripped one of the girl's slender hips.

Even though he just wanted to slam his shaft home in her sheath, Barthron had to ease his way inside. Even so, it was a slow and laborious process, the crown of his massive cock stretching the girl open obscenely.

"Oooh look at how you're stretching the little tart's cunt. Girl, I bet you had never felt this stretched with any other man, including my husband," the mistress said, her eyes fixated on the big invader widening the girl's straining hole.

Barthron gave the girl just enough time to get used to the girth of his cockhead before he sunk more of his length in her. He felt the girl's tight walls spasming halfway through his journey inside her. The girl arched her back and moaned loudly through her gag as her pussy already tried to milk his cock for its reward.

Barthron grunted and leaned down close to the girl's ear, and faux whispered, loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Such a slut, only a quarter of my infernal cock, and you already came from it. Get ready for the rest!"

The girl's first orgasm made her pussy more sloppy, so Barthron had an easier time sinking more of his shaft inside the girl. He stopped when he had about half of his length inside the girl, only after reaching and bumping into the girl's cervix.

Barthron reveled at the sensation of stuffing the girl to her maximum capacity.

They might be annoying to deal with, but Barthron had to give it to human women, they had some snug little cunts.

So tight and hot, wet for my massive red cock. They want to be bred by demons like me, Barthron's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his mistress, clearing her throat.

"Now it seems like you have stuffed the girl to the brim with your infernal cock," she said, and Barthron could see her rubbing her thighs together, "we can move things along to the part where you fertilize her womb with your hell-spawn."

"As you wish Mistress," Barthron said, gripping the girl's other hip as well and started withdrawing, the frills on the bottom of his cock brushing the girl's g-spot.

The girl moaned, the sound growing louder as Barthron slammed back into the girl, making her ass jiggle and his balls slap into her engorged clit.

Barthron fucked his cock into the girl with long powerful strokes, making sure to enjoy this girl's tight snatch, rocking her forward with every thrust.

The girl started throwing her butt back to meet him halfway, the sound of their flesh meeting growing louder.

"Look at your lover, husband," The mistress said. Barthron raised his head to look at the tied man finding him already staring fixedly at where Barthron was impaling the girl on his red fuck-stick. She went on, licking her lips, "Look how he is stretching her, so deliciously."

It seemed to Barthron the mature beauty was just as affected as the rest of them; he wondered if this regal lady would like a go on his big cock herself. He would have to put up an excellent performance, maybe she will consider it then.

Barthron started to really slam his hips into the girl, not enough to tear her delicate tissues, but he gave her no mercy. The head of his cock repeatedly battered the entrance to her womb, making the girl cry out again and again in pleasure.

Only a few candle marks after the girl's first orgasm, a bevy of fluid squirted out of her spasming cunt, coating Barthron's balls in her release. His balls made a wet smacking sound now, to accompany his swollen orbs smacking into the girl's engorged clit with every thrust.

Her cuming around his cock did not stop the brutal pounding at all. Barthron was a warrior known for his stamina in battle, and this was a battle like any other, only his objective was to conquer this girl's pussy and to display his prowess to his mistress.

Movement from the side drew his eyes to his mistress. She had at some point, while Barthron was distracted by the girl's sinful hole, stripped out of her dress and underwear.

Barthron gave his mistress's naked body a once over while he once again increased the speed that his cock was gliding in the girl's now creamy quim. A white froth-like circle marked where his red cock could go no further inside the girl.

The mature beauty's big tits were capped with rosy nipples and big areola, slightly saggy with age but still firm enough to stand proud on her chest. Her pubic mound only had a strip of black hair above her clit, leaving the rest bare.

She sat back down on the chair and leisurely spread her thighs wide, exposing her pussy to the fucking couple and her husband.

Barthron's mistress reached down and teased her folds with one hand while wetting a few fingers of her other hand in her mouth before strumming her clit, all while watching him fucking her husband's lover.

"Oh yes fuck the little wench thoroughly," she moaned while diddling herself, "you have such great stamina, oh yes, ahhh, ahhh. Give her your cum; the little bitch is practically begging for it. Taking your infernal cock with virtually no protest at all. See that husband; your slut is eager to be bred by a demon."

The tied up husband was making noises that sounded like displeasure that was muffled through the pair of panties in his mouth, judging from the missing pair on the floor with the rest of his mistress's underwear, the pair in his mouth was his wife's.

The man might have sounded like he objected, but Barthron could spot a hard little bulge in the man's pants.

This was all too much for the girl who's cunt Barthron was brutally fucking, and she came a third time on his massive cock, her pussy squeezing and milking him for all it was worth.

His mistress was working her clit frantically now and moaned while saying, "Yes, such a little whore! She can't stop cumming on that magnificent cock! I think it's time to give her what she has been waiting for. Now cum in her my infernal stud. Fill her with your creamy seed!"

Barthron was never one to disappoint a master or mistress, so he complied. He felt the tightening of his nutsack a while ago but pushed through it; now he let go. As his orgasm washed over him, Barthron let out a primal roar of triumph as he blasted the walls of the girl's cunt in white, slimy jizz. He shoved his cock one final time inside the girl's still spasming sheath and buried the crown against the opening of her womb, firing ropes of his infernal seed directly into her womb.

His mistress had her own orgasm, making her toes curl as she stared at his pulsating cock in the girl's pussy, "Yes, yes, yes. Look, husband! Look how he is pumping your lover full of his cum!"

Barthron looked away from his mistress and looked at her husband again. His face was flushed, and he was staring at the exposed half of Barthron's pulsating cock with just as much-if not more-hunger than his wife was.

Seems like the little pathetic human male was enjoying this, Barthron thought.

As Barthron pulled out his still stiff member from the girl's swollen and abused pussy, a deluge of spunk leaked out of the gaping hole. His mistress moaned at the sight standing and making the girl turn so that her husband could eye the girl's devastated pussy.

"Oh dear," the mistress purred while swiping some of the leaking baby-batter and with a finger coated in it, brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger clean, "Mmmm, does not taste too bad actually. With the amount he pumped into you, girl, there is no doubt you will be baring an infernal bastard to term this year."

Barthron could see a wet spot forming in the front of the little man's pants at his wife's words.

Barthron smirked at the man, knowing he was turned on from having his wife eat some of Barthron's cum, and the man caught his smirk, making him flush a more vivid red.

As the mistress stood up from her chair, she commanded the girl, "Now little tart, go kneel next to my tied up husband's chair and release his pathetic cock, it looks uncomfortably hard in his pants." with a smirk she added, "Only his cock mind you, then kneel next to him and enjoy the next part of the show. You are only allowed to touch yourself; you will not be providing my husband any relief until I say so."

Barthron and his Mistress watched as the girl compiled, working loose the man's pants and down his legs as far as she could before the ropes stopped any further progress.

The mistress's husband was blushing scarlet at this point, probably at having his little cock exposed, Barthron thought.

Look at that little thing, no wonder her husband could not handle a woman like the mistress, he probably fucks servants and whores because he is ashamed he cannot satisfy his own wife with that excuse of a cock. No matter I will gladly show him how it's done.

The mistress now satisfied when the girl kneeled and shamefacedly started jilling herself, turned and patted her marriage bed while looking at Barthron, "Come on, get on your back, after watching you ravish the servant girl...I can't resist taking a turn as well. I am going to ride that red cock hard while my husband and his lover watch."

Barthron complied, climbing on the bed and breathing out a sigh of relief that it did not give out under his weight, not that he cared too much, and laid on his back. His giant cock was still hard, waiting for his mistress as she climbed up, her breasts swaying deliciously as she made her way over to his groin on her hands and knees.

Barthron grunted as his mistress paused and lowered her head to swirl her tongue around each of his balls and then running her wet organ up his shaft and collecting the combined juices and swallowing it down while giving her husband and the girl a direct view of her wet pussy. The mistress's husband was tied up in a chair that was strategically placed facing the foot of the big bed.

Barthron watched his mistress's satisfied expression when she finished cleaning his cock and then moved to hover her pussy over his erection. His mistress then turned so that her plump butt was facing him; her husband could get a great view of where he was going to enter her.

She grabbed hold of his thick member and ran it through her folds a couple of times, Barthron was sufficiently wet enough from her spit and precum dripping out of his slit, but his mistress seemed to enjoy the action while watching her husband, moaning when Barthron's crown hit her sensitive clit.

"See this big fat cock husband? This cock is going to fill your wife's cunt like you will never be able to. This infernal cock is going to ruin my married pussy for your pathetic little cock forever." She moaned placing him at her entrance, "Youll be lucky if I can even feel you in me after this beast stretches me open, and it is all your fault for fucking around my back when you could have had this waiting for you."

With that admonishment, the mistress surprised Barthron by not easing her soaking cunt down his length but sinking down on his cock in one swift move.

Barthron grunted, taking pleasure at the warm wet glove that enfolded his cock, "Uhhnn! So tight Mistress, I cannot fathom why your husband would seek another when he could have fucked your lovely pussy instead."

The mistress placed her hands behind her supporting herself on Barthron's chest as she put her spread legs on either side of his and started to lift herself on his shaft. Barthron decided to let her fuck herself on his shaft for a bit, not assisting yet.

The mistress addressed Barthron over her shoulder but maintained eye contact with her flushed husband, "Ohhh your infernal cock is the biggest I've ever had in me, so full! And the frills on your shaft rub deliciously on my g-spot. Oh, Fuck! So good! Mmmmmmmmm!"

They picked up the pace, Barthron's mistress repeatedly rose up until only the head of his crown was inside her snug sheath, then dropped all the way down, stretching herself open on his shaft until he was balls deep inside of her. Her asscheeks rippled nicely with each drop and Barthron took a moment to enjoy the view he was offered.

12