Inferno 7009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna have to take a rain check on that one, thanks," said Greg.

The void quivered. "I am here to claim the bitch for my lord," said Nethro. "Next we meet, I will destroy you utterly."

He siezed Natalia by the hair and dragged her to the portal. She squealed desperately through the gag, the bells on her breasts jangling insistently, and then the two vanished into the flaming portal, and it went dark.

"I didn't like that guy at all," said Greg.

Yraine had gone very pale. "I've heard of Heroslayer Nethro," she whispered. "He killed Ban, warrior of Partha. And also Caliga, knight of the Sacred Watch. And Riallor, who defeated the Ancient Dragon of the Deeps."

"Right," said Greg. "I got it. He's a scary guy."

"I fear for you, Sir Alharazed," said Yraine. "I fear I will be little help against so great a foe, but... would you permit me to enter into your service?"

"Never hurts to have more people in my service, I guess," said Greg. "You got any special talents?"

She smiled and ran her hands through her hair. "A few," she said.

Greg swallowed. "I mean, um, in terms of fighting demonic warriors," he said.

"Oh," she said. "That. Well... the witches of the Black Pools keep many secrets."

There was a shrill shriek, and Tristane turned into a gigantic bird and flew away.

"What did the statue say to him?" said Greg.

"I completely forgot to listen," said Yraine.

12