Inferno Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

Both Eric and Ann were bathed in sweat when he did finally reach her thick mop of blonde curls. She used a pillow to smother her scream as Eric jammed three fingers into her pussy and sucked on her clitoris.

Then she hit him with the request he had dreaded. She wanted another baby.

"How we going to do this?" he asked. "You going have Kenneth come over here and..."

"In our... Are you insane?" Ann screeched.

She looked at him, incredulously.

"Eric, this is our house, it's our home," she said.

She cuddled up to him.

"I would never, there's no way I'd ever let another man into our home," she said.

"But you'll let another man into your pussy," Eric almost said, but stifled himself.

The arraignment went pretty much as Eric had cautioned Betty it would. They had to be there at eight o'clock, but it wasn't until ten seventeen that morning that Eric even got to see his client, and it wasn't until nearly one forty pm that they were called in front of Judge Marie Robichaux.

"And how does the defendant plead?" Judge Robichaux asked.

"Not guilty; request she be released on her own..." Eric called out.

"Your Honor, this is a murder; the State plans to prosecute it as first degree," Sarah Guillory, the Assistant District Attorney called out.

"Bail is set at one hundred thousand," Judge Robichaux said, banged the gavel and called for the next case.

"First degree? But I didn't..." Betty gasped.

"She's just grandstanding," Eric comforted. "She got passed over to be the DA and she's got a chip on her shoulder."

The first thing Eric did when he got to his office was to pull up the web site Betty's husband Butch had set up. Betty had told him that Butch had asked for a photograph of her, had taken it with his cell phone. Had she known it would be used to set up a web site, trolling for customers, she would have never posed for the photograph.

"God damn; them real?" Parker asked, peering over Eric's shoulder at the computer screen.

"As real as the hair on your head," Eric said.

"And what you doing looking at porn anyway?" Parker asked; face reddening at Eric's obvious jibe at his hairpiece.

"This is our Pro Bono client," Eric said.

"No shit?" Parker asked, peering more intently at the screen. "Name's Sapphire, huh? Thought it was..."

"How many girls you ever met named Sapphire?" Eric asked, closing the screen. "How many parents you ever met give their little girls such a ho name?"

"Had a girl in one of my undergraduate classes named Ho," Parker laughed. "Caun Ho."

"Anyway..." Eric said and brought the man up to speed on what had gone on thus far.

Home again, Eric smiled; Robbie and Sammy were already outside, waiting for him, basketball under Robbie's arm.

Sammy was the first to actually make a basket and happily accepted the high five from his older brother and the hug and kiss from his dad.

"Hey Mom," Sammy yelled as they entered the house.

"I know," Ann said and showed the boy his image on her cell phone as he made the basket.

"Wasn't that awesome?" he whooped.

Lying in their bed that evening, Ann let Eric know she'd approached Kenneth and Jacy.

"Evie's in pre-K and Daddy said he doesn't have any work for the next few days," Ann said.

"And Kenneth's all right with..." Eric asked.

"You need to call him," Ann said. "He said he wouldn't do anything until you tell him it's okay."

Eric hit the number 3 on his cell phone and screwed a smile onto his face for his wife's benefit.

"Kenneth, how's it going?" Eric asked when Kenneth answered.

The next morning, Eric was driving his three school children to St. Richard's. They loved riding in Daddy's van; they'd press the button to slide the door open, then they'd press the button to fold out the lift. Then if it was Monday, Robbie would operate the lever to lower the lift. On Wednesday, Sammy got to operate the lever. And on Friday, Evie would operate the lever.

Then strutting because their Daddy had the coolest van around, they'd enter the school building.

And right now, his wife was driving to her sister's house, to let her sister's husband fuck her, fuck a baby into her. Eric's hands tightened on the hand controls

The sound of a horn and squealing tires woke Eric up to the fact that he'd just run a red light. With his children in the van.

"Wow, didn't see that," he laughed nervously but resolved to quit thinking of his beautiful, sexy wife fucking another man.

After dropping his children off, Eric drove by the Romero house. The crime scene yellow tape was still hanging on the door.

It was a modest home; Eric estimated it to be about nine hundred to eleven hundred square feet in area. Far too small for a family of six, soon to be seven. Eric mused.

The grass needed to be cut, but then again, many of their neighbors also needed lawn care. Three houses up, a Pontiac Fierro sat in the front yard, grass grown around it.

He was surprised at how many of the neighbors seemed to be home, at eight forty, on a business day. There were several older model cars in front of the modest brick homes.

He smiled sadly at one house; the owner seemed to take real pride in his home. The grass was shorn short, the sidewalk and driveway edged. The windows shone, and the front door had a rich, vibrant luster. Even the brass door handle gleamed in the morning sunlight.

Eric wondered if Kenneth's cock was larger than his. Or larger than his used to be when he was able to get it up.

He stopped short; he'd almost run a stop sign. After his breathing was back to normal, Eric drove to the Bender Police Department.

Sitting in the small cinderblock room, Eric was grateful to have a client that needed his attention, his focus. For a while, he could think of something else besides his wife's beautiful face twisted in ecstasy as a large cock pounded her pretty pink pussy.

Chapter 4

Sapphire agreed, for four hundred bucks, Dean could share a shower with her, lather her body up, make sure he got all of her good and squeaky clean. Then he could take her to her bedroom and make sure to get her good and dirty again.

"I love when a man shoots his goo all over my big old titties," Sapphire told him.

They made a date for three days away. Sapphire didn't respond when Dean asked why they had to wait that long.

At the depot, Butch handed in his log, shot the bull with a few of the guys that were waiting on their rigs to be loaded, then got into his Z28 and prayed it would start. After a few cranks, it finally did and he drove home.

"Hey," he smiled as he entered the living room of his home.

Betty looked up from the vacuum cleaner and nodded that she'd heard him. She finished vacuuming the carpet and finally turned off the noisy contraption.

"Hey," she said.

She pointed to a pile of bills on the kitchen table and Butch grew angry. She'd opened his credit card bills and she had no right to open those. They were addressed to him, not to whomever felt like opening it.

"What gives you the right?" he snarled at her.

"This," she said, holding up her left hand and showing him her wedding ring.

He didn't have any argument for that.

"Butch, you owing almost forty thousand dollars," she pointed out.

"Yeah, well I was laid off a long time," he admitted.

He told her about his friend Dean and Betty screwed up her pretty little face, then sighed and nodded her head.

"But, tomorrow? You need see about that C.D.U. in DeGarde, hear?" she said.

"C what?" he asked.

"C.D.U.; it's a place help you get off them pills," she said.

"Oh, hang on, wait a fucking minute," he roared. "What's this shit? First you telling me we owe too much money, and now you telling me we need more bills?"

"Butch, most of them bills because you keep doing them pills," she pointed out.

He moved to slap her but Betty was too quick and stepped out of reach.

Then she picked up a butcher knife.

"You ever lay a hand on me, you kissing that hand bye-bye," she snarled, brandishing the knife. "I put up with a bunch of shit, but hitting me ain't one of them, hear?"

She dressed in one of her nicer blouses and a pair of Daisy Duke shorts for her date with Butch's friend Dean. The knock came at the door and she pasted a smile on her face and went to the door.

She gasped, and then blushed hotly when she saw the note-dropper at the front door.

Before, the men she had fucked had all been strangers to her. It was easy to spread her legs and fuck them; there was no emotional connection to any of them.

But, even though they'd not talked, she knew this young man. He'd even dropped a note into her lap. There was a connection.

"H-h-h-h-hi," Dean stammered, also blushing hotly.

"Well hey there, Sugar," she forced a smile to her face and waved him into the house.

Butch entered and Dean almost ran. Sapphire's small hand on his forearm held him in place.

"Hey, uh, four hundred?" Butch said, holding out his hand.

Betty almost laughed; Butch had sucked in his gut and was trying to keep his arms flexed. He had also dropped his voice a few octaves, trying to sound menacing.

"Uh, y-y-y-y-yeah," Dean said and pulled the four crisp bills out.

"Thanks," Butch said and left the room.

"Now, Daddy said you wanting take a shower with me?" Betty asked.

Wesley and Eldin had climbed into the shower with Betty once and both had held their cocks and sprayed her with their urine. Then they'd slapped Betty for screaming in outrage.

For days, Betty swore she could still smell their urine on her skin.

Dean stuttered his response so horribly that Betty finally put a finger to his lips.

Then she surprised them both by kissing him.

"Just nod your head, all right Sugar?" she said. "Now, you want take a shower with me, right?"

He nodded his head. She giggled and his heart melted even more for the young beauty.

She held onto his hand as she led him to the small bathroom. She closed the door, softly pushed him against it and kissed him again.

Then she undressed him.

"Oh, Sugar, that is a nice big one," Betty complimented, looking at Dean's erection.

Her declaration wasn't whore talk; Dean Begnaud's cock was only six inches long, but it had a tremendous girth to it. Betty reached down and put her small hand on it and marveled that her fingers did not meet her thumb. And with the contact, Dean's cock swelled to full hardness.

"Now, you undress me, all right?" Betty smiled and held up her arms like a child.

Dean unbuttoned her blouse and laughed; each button he unbuttoned was 'rewarded' with a little kiss from Betty.

"Oh yeah," Betty enthused when Dean unsnapped her shorts.

"Now, you like it real hot, or what?" Betty asked and bent over to adjust the taps for the shower.

"Ooh, Baby!" Betty gasped as Dean knelt down behind her and gripped her luscious rear end in his hands.

"Sugar, what you doing?" she gasped as he buried his face into her crack, gave a deep sniff, then started tonguing her anus.

She braced her hands on the far wall as Dean licked and slobbered all over her rear end.

"And that's even before you scrubbed it all squeaky clean," Betty giggled when Dean finally got to his feet. "Ooh Sugar, we going have us some fun!"

He yelped when she pulled him into the hot spray by pulling on his throbbing cock.

A few strokes and he shot his sperm onto her belly and undersides of her breasts.

""Now, here, you get my back, all right?" she said, handing him a bar of soap and a sponge.

He did and Betty sighed as he actually did scrub her back, scrub her shoulders and the backs of her legs before finally getting to her buttocks. Then she turned around and he got to his feet.

She stuffed her tongue into his mouth and they hugged and kissed under the hot spray.

"I'm turning this off; the tank's this itty bitty thing and we fixing run out of hot water," Betty cautioned.

He did scrub her breasts and stuttered his disbelief that they were real, not surgically enhanced.

"Well, yeah they real," she said. "Why anyone would want buy them some titties this big is beyond me."

He scrubbed Betty's pubic mound and was prepared to move on.

"Nuh uh, Sugar, you want get it all clean," Betty advised and lifted her left leg and put her foot on the soap dish.

"Yeah, that's it, use them fingers, get in there, Sugar," Betty cooed, actually sexually excited.

Then she scrubbed him, again stroking his cock until he blasted a load all over her breasts.

Then they rinsed off.

""I'm really not a whore," she whispered into his ear as they toweled each other dry. "My husband just needs all kind of money."

She kissed him hotly.

"Really, I'm really not," she pleaded with him to understand.

Then she helped him gather up his clothing and carried the bundle to her bedroom.

From his chair, Butch felt the stirrings of arousal as he watched his sexy young wife lick all around that young pup's rather large cock.

And he felt the stirrings of jealousy as he watched his sexy young wife make oral love to that young pup's much larger cock.

"Oh!" Dean shuddered as Betty's small hands stroked his member.

She stretched her mouth open wide and slowly forced the fat head of his cock into her hot mouth.

"Mm," she softly hummed as she brought more and more of the fat giant into her mouth.

"Oh, damn it!" Dean cried out and began to pump his semen into Betty's mouth.

"Wow Sugar, that was a lot," Betty enthused when she'd determined he was finished.

Then Dean rolled Betty onto her back and softly kissed her, even though she'd just had his cock in her mouth. He could still taste his semen on her soft tongue as they kissed, but her kiss was so sweet, he didn't allow himself to think about it.

"Oh yeah, Sugar, oh that's good," Betty moaned as Dean bent his head and sucked on one of her large nipples.

Butch seethed with bitterness; all he could see was Dean's chubby ass as the young man sucked and nuzzled Betty's breasts.

"Oh Sugar, what you doing? You ain't fixing put your mouth on that, are you?" Betty moaned as Dean wiggled down further.

"Mm hmm," he agreed.

"Ain't nobody ever done that," Betty said. "Well, there was this girl, she done it, but I didn't like it; I ain't into girls, you know?"

Dean's cock jerked at the thought of this sweet faced angel and another sexy girl making out and making love.

"Did she have huge titties too?" Dean wanted to ask.

"Oh Sugar, oh damn that's good!" Betty cried out as Dean licked up and down her puffy lips, then drove two fingers into her pussy while seeking her clitoris.

"Oh Baby, right there, uh huh, oh that's it Sugar," Betty whimpered in orgasm as Dean fingered her slit while sucking her clitoris.

When she came down from her orgasm, she lovingly combed her fingers through Dean's hair.

"Now, come on you, need that big old cock in me, all right?" she enthused.

Butch very nearly stormed into the bedroom. Betty was quite obviously enjoying this far too much for his liking.

"Oh Sugar!" Betty cried out as Dean slid his fat cock into her.

Through the glass, Butch could hear his wife's cries of pleasure. The sound was muffled, but there was no mistaking what he was hearing.

With all his other 'friends' Butch had actually enjoyed the bored look on his beautiful wife's face. She was a true whore. She was fucking those men for their money, not for her pleasure.

And Butch had derived pleasure from her discomfort, from her lack of enthusiasm.

But watching his wife make love with another man was more than Butch was willing to sit still for.

As inch after inch of the man's cock pushed into her, Betty understood what the big deal was, why her mother and her mother's husband and her three step-brothers seemed to crave sex so much.

"Aieegh!" she cried out then whimpered in orgasm.

She whimpered several more times before Dean finally spewed his semen into her clutching pussy.

They lay, gasping. She hugged him tightly and actually whined when his soft cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Going fuck my ass with that beast?" she asked him when he finally stirred slightly.

And his cock began to swell again at the thought of ramming it into her small hole.

Butch's cock did swell as he watched his wife roll over onto her shoulders and knees.

The raw pain on her face was beautiful as that fat pole pushed deep into her bowels and Butch furiously polled on his shaky erection.

Dean wanted to stop as the girl was groaning piteously as he forced his cock into her stretched anus. He saw a trickle of blood on his cock and really wanted to pull out and just fuck her tight little pussy.

But the feelings around his cock were just too wonderful; he couldn't force himself to stop.

"Oh Sugar, you killing me, I'm just fixing die," Betty cried out and Dean cursed himself as he lunged forward, driving all of himself into her bowels.

"Aieegh!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, shuddered greatly, and then lay limp underneath him.

In his room, Butch grunted as he actually splattered his semen onto the mirror.

"Go slow, Baby, please go slow," Betty begged as Dean began to pull his cock out.

"Oh, Sugar, please," Betty whined as Dean thrust back into her.

Because he'd already ejaculated four times, Dean took several long, painful moments before finally stiffening and spurting a small load of semen into Betty's raw guts.

Then Dean pulled out a small sketch pad and sat in the chair and drew Betty as she lay on her belly, long beautiful hair a tousled mess.

"What you doing, Sugar?" Betty finally asked in a shaky voice.

"D-d-d-d-draw-w-w-w-wing y-y-y-you," Dean said.

"He completed the drawing, showing her raw looking flesh, signed the sketch, and tore it off. On the back, he quickly scribbled his phone number, even though he knew there was very little chance she'd ever call him.

Then he drew her as he saw her in his mind's eye. He did not see the raw holes, the semen dribbling out of her.

He saw a beautiful young creature that needed a loving, nurturing man.

He handed Betty the first drawing.

"Oh, Sugar! That what I look like?" Betty asked as he began to dress.

"N-n-n-n-no," he said and showed her the second sketch.

"Ooh!" she gasped, awe-struck by what he had sketched.

She put the small drawing he'd given her onto the small nightstand, and then got out of the bed.

She winced; the pain in her rectum was almost as bad as the first time Eldin had shoved his cock into her ass.

"I h-h-h-h-hurt y-y-y-y-you," Dean gasped. "I am s-s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-soar-r-r-r-ry!"

"Hey, Sugar, it's all right," she smiled and put her arms around his neck. "Sometimes it hurts, right?"

Again she kissed him, using her small tongue to coax his tongue out and into her mouth.

"Thanks Sugar; hope I see you again, all right?" she said and Dean left the bedroom.

A moment later, Betty heard the front door close. She lay back on the bed and waited for her husband to come in and take her, like he always did after she fucked one of his 'friends.'

But he never came and Betty fell asleep waiting on him.

"Need you pee in the jar," Butch demanded a few days later.

"Butch, I don't feel like it," Betty whined, cramping horribly from her oncoming menstrual cycle.

"God damn it, come on Betty, like I need this fucking shit right now?" Butch yelled. "This run could take me all the way up to Maine and since winter's set in, that's an extra thousand, huh?"

"Fine, but you ain't watching me," Betty snapped, grabbing the jar.

She took the jar into the bathroom and urinated into the jar, then she saw that there was some spotting on the crotch of her panties and sighed gratefully. If her period had already started, that meant these unbearable cramps were only a few days from ending.

She found a tampon and stuck it in, then washed her hands and brought the jar back to where Butch was waiting.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers