Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers

"Good night, Baby Girl, I love you too," Kenneth mumbled and again got a hot, wet kiss from her and a contented sigh as she lay down, clutching onto his bicep possessively.

----

Kenneth walked into the kitchen, the smell of bacon and coffee getting his attention. He had on one of his old robes; it barely reached his knees now, but it was better than his stretched out old boxers. He'd actually woken up and discovered that they were bunched up around his knees.

He clenched down his jaws tightly; Jacy was wearing a pair of bright pink panties and a too short tee shirt as she pranced around the kitchen.

"Hi Daddy," she smiled happily and danced over to him.

Again, she gave him a kiss that was far too sensual, too intimate for a daughter to be giving to her father, especially when the daughter was wearing only a tee shirt and skimpy panties.

The tee shirt was a threadbare 'Clark's Drive-In' tee shirt. It usually came down to just below her navel, but had ridden up, exposing the cute little dimple of a navel. Her panties were very sheer and her dark curls were clearly visible through the translucent material. Through the thin white material of the skimpy tee shirt, he could clearly see her very large, dark nipples and a faint shadow on her left breast.

"Eggs over medium okay with you?" she asked, grabbing a plate of bacon, toast, and grits and slipping three eggs onto the plate.

"Um, yeah, yeah, that's great," he said, again clenching his jaws tightly.

Her cute little bottom wiggled and waggled as she poured him a cup of coffee and put his feast on the table, at the head of the table.

"Oh, that's much better," she enthused as she rubbed his now smooth chin. "Mustache too, please? Jadia's wedding is this Saturday and you'll just look so much better without that mustache. Please? For me?"

"Okay," he said and dug into his breakfast with enthusiasm.

It was the first truly hot meal he'd had in years. Prison food is usually lukewarm by the time it is slapped onto a tray, and very nearly cold be the time the prisoner finds a place to sit and begin eating.

"See, in prison, he said when she put her own plate down and sat next to him. "The pussies all have baby smooth faces; to show you ain't a pussy, you grow a beard and mustache."

"No one around here's going to think you're a pussy," she said, looking deeply into his eyes.

They ate in silence, her hand resting on his thigh underneath the table.

"Okay; I have to get ready for work; God! I really wanted to take the day off, but I just started there like three weeks ago, but I'll be here for lunch, and then, tonight, we need to go to Andy's; you need to get measured for your tuxedo; did Jadia tell you? You're walking her down the aisle, oh my God! She about peed on herself when I told her you'd be out in time!" Jacy rattled off as she quickly gathered their plates and then gave him another jammy kiss and dashed off down the hall. "There's more coffee; help yourself. Oh! And I washed your clothes; they're here on the bed whenever you feel like getting dressed, okay?"

Twenty minutes later, she came back into the kitchen, brushing out her long, curly hair.

"Okay, I'll be back at about twelve, okay? I'm taking you to Bombay's in Kimble, it's like my second favorite place in the whole world; I've already told Elizabeth I'll be late coming back from lunch, okay? I love you, see you in a bit," she said, gave him another tight hug, and then kissed him on the lips.

He jerked back when her tongue touched his lips and she smiled happily, kissed him again and dashed out of the kitchen. A second later, he heard the door slam.

Quickly, he walked down to the bedroom he'd shared with her last night, walked into the bathroom, opened his robe, and pulled his aching cock out.

Two strokes and he groaned as a thick spurt of his semen flooded into the toilet bowl. Then he felt extremely disgusted with himself for having such lustful thoughts for his little girl.

----

True to her word, Jacy pulled up in front of the house at twelve and ran into the house, calling for him.

"Ready?" she asked, again hugging Kenneth tightly, then grabbing his hand and pulling him to the car.

"Um, you said this was your second favorite place?" Kenneth asked as she drove down Highway 19.

"Yeah; I love their food," Jacy said.

"Um, then what's your first favorite?" Kenneth asked.

"Clark's; we went there last night, remember?" Jacy laughed.

"Oh," he smiled.

"And thank you," she said, putting her finger up to his smooth upper lip. "You look so much better; oh! And I got you an appointment with Emily to get your hair cut, you'll love her. You liked looking at Julie's boobs? Julie ain't got nothing on Ms. Emily; I swear, hers come into the room two minutes before she does!"

As they ate the lunch, Kenneth had to agree; the food was delicious.

"What I love the most about it, it ain't like every other place out there, you know?" Jacy agreed, and then paid the bill with a credit card.

Ready?" she asked, again clutching onto Kenneth's bicep. "Oh, God, I love feeling how strong you are!"

She drove him into DeGarde and pulled in front of Ms. Emily's salon.

"Ms. Emily, this delicious hunk is my Daddy; do not, I repeat, do not run off to Las Vegas with him, you hear? I'll be back at five, okay? Love you Daddy," Jacy said, gave him another wet kiss and dashed out of the salon.

"Come on, let's get this washed so I can see what I'm working with, Emily Graud smiled sassily and pulled Kenneth into the rear of the shop.

Her Forty Double-D breasts wobbled and bobbled constantly, millimeters from his face, to the point than Kenneth grew desensitized though them. Her slightly pudgy buttocks also wiggled and waggled in front of his face, teasing him mercilessly.

"Oh wow," Emily smiled as she whirled him around to face the long bank of mirrors. "Sexy man! So, how about it? Want to run off to Las Vegas?"

"I think my little girl would track you down and put a bad hurting on you," Kenneth smiled, knowing that the woman was just flirting with him and didn't mean a word of it.

"Well, shoot!" Emily said. "Oh well, now Darlene's going to do your nails, God, when's the last time you had these things done?"

"About nine, ten years ago," Kenneth said. As Darlene, another large breasted woman sat down and began to file his fingernails.

Jacy walked into the solon at ten after five and pulled her wallet out.

"Okay, how much?" she asked and didn't blink at the eighty dollar charge.

"What?" Kenneth protested. "All they did was..."

"A pretty damned good job; you look great," Jacy said and hugged his bicep to her large chest. "Now come on, Andy's waiting. You ever eat at La Scalia's?"

"Um, once, long time ago; Eddie gave me a gift certificate to there, took your mom there," Kenneth said.

"They have the best butternut squash ravioli," Jacy said as she drove toward the tuxedo rental shop.

Andy measured Kenneth and smiled as he wrote down all the measurements for Jacy.

"Look, I ain't dressed for La Scalia's," Kenneth said as he got into Jacy's car. "Just let's go to Clark's, okay?"

"You just want to see those girls in those short shorts," Jacy playfully accused.

She pulled up at the diner and shut off the engine.

"Anyway, I didn't mean tonight; we're holding the rehearsal dinner at La Scalia's Friday night. Rehearsals at six thirty, dinner's at seven thirty. You know how to dance?" Jacy said.

"A little bit; Mom showed me how when I went with Vickie to my prom," Kenneth said. "Course, I haven't been practicing much lately, you know?"

"And here comes Terry," Jacy smiled as Terry skated out to the car.

"Hey Jacy, hi Daddy," Terry said, sticking her head into the car.

"Hi Terry," Kenneth smiled. "Give me one of those chili burgers; that come with onions?"

"We can add them," Terry agreed. "Want them raw, or grilled?"

"Grilled, please," Kenneth said excitedly.

"You're brushing your teeth twice, you hear?" Jacy said.

"Hey, Jacy, quit telling me what to do, huh?" Kenneth said quietly, forcefully.

"Oh!" Jacy gasped, eyes filling immediately with tears. "Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry! I didn't mean..."

Kenneth patted her on her hand.

"It's all right; I know you didn't realize how bossy you're being so I thought I'd nip it in the bud," Kenneth said quietly.

"Um, what you want to drink? Malt?" Terry said, trying to break the tension.

"No, no, just a coke, please.

"Yes sir, Jacy?" Terry said.

"Chili burger, easy on the jalapenos, and just water, please, a chastened Jacy said.

Kenneth admired Terry's fleshy backside as she skated away from the car.

"Your meeting with your parole officer is at nine thirty," Jacy said quietly. "Jadia's going to be driving you; she's dying for you to meet Robbie and Sammy."

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet the little boogers either," Kenneth agreed and admired another girl's nearly acrobatic maneuvers as she brought out some food.

"That's Kizzy," Jacy said, noticing the girl. "Her daddy's the owner."

"Poor girl's flat as a board, huh?" Kenneth remarked as the girl put the tray onto the car window.

"She's a dancer," Jacy said. "Teaches at DeGarde Dance Studio; part time."

"And works here?" Kenneth said. "Bet her feet feel like crap at the end of the night, huh?"

"Yeah, those skates are pretty rough on your feet," Jacy admitted and smiled as Terry came whizzing out toward them. "And here's our food."

"Onions on this one, here's an extra mint so Jacy doesn't go all crazy on you," Terry smiled as she hooked the tray to the window.

"Thanks, Terry," Kenneth smiled and began to devour the spicy burger.

"Slow down," Jacy smiled, putting her hand on Kenneth's upper thigh.

Terry smiled as Jacy waved away the change, and then skated over to meet a new car that had pulled in.

----

"Mmm, mmm, man I do love this place, feel me?" Cecil said as he watched Terry approach the car.

"Uh huh," Jennifer said flatly.

Her boobs were twice the size of the little tramp that was skating up to their car, but, of course, Jennifer wasn't wearing a skin tight tee shirt and ridiculously short red shorts. And she wasn't in her late teens or early twenties.

"Hi, welcome to Clark's," the girl said brightly. "Ready to order?"

"Uh yeah, yeah, you ready?" Cecil asked Jennifer.

"Um, yeah, give me..." Jennifer started.

"Give me one of them fish sandwiches, none of that tartar sauce, hate that shit, um, give me a large fries, no, tell you what, make that a cheese fries and a diet soda, all right, Snow Bunny?" Cecil said.

"And I would like a burger, no onions or pickles, please, and a coke," Jennifer said hotly, angered at Cecil.

"Yes ma'am," Terry smiled and took off.

"Man, love to just ruin that fine ass, feel me?" Cecil said as Terry skated away.

"That was rude," Jennifer spat.

"What?" Cecil asked. "Just saying it like it is, know what I'm saying?"

"The woman is supposed to order first," Jennifer snapped. "I'm not even talking about your crude comments about 'love to ruin that ass' or any of that other shit."

They sat in angry silence while they waited for their meal. Jennifer looked over as a minivan pulled up and did a double take.

It was Mary Kowalski, the owner of the Bargain Bin. In the vehicle, she had a small girl. The small girl, with blonde hair and wide smile, was wearing sunglasses, even though it was dark outside.

Mary rolled down the window as Kizzy skated up to the van.

"Hi, Georgette!" Kizzy called out.

Jennifer didn't hear the small girl's response, but Kizzy and Mary laughed.

"Well, sure! Get your cane, Sweetie," Kizzy said and skated around to the passenger side of the van.

"Be careful," Mary called out.

Jennifer watched as the small girl got out and gasped as the girl tapped around with a white cane. It was obvious that the small child was blind.

"Want me to carry you?" Kizzy asked.

"Yeah!" Jennifer heard the girl say happily.

"Yes ma'am," Mary corrected.

"Yes ma'am, please," Georgette said.

"We're going to go fast, all right?" Kizzy said and Jennifer held her breath as the girl skated off, holding the small girl cradled in her arms.

Terry came up, heavy tray in hand and put the tray on the car window.

"Twelve ninety two," Terry said cheerfully.

"Aw, shit, hey um, man, believe this shit?" Cecil said, patting his pockets.

"You are fucking kidding me," Jennifer spat and fished out a five and a ten.

"Keep the change," she told the girl.

"Thank you, ma'am, have a nice night," Terry said and skated away.

Cecil handed Jennifer her burger and drink.

"Hey, um, you want any of these, help yourself," Cecil said, pointing to the French fries.

"Gee, thanks," Jennifer said.

Cecil didn't get the sarcasm, or didn't care to respond to it, just jammed the sandwich in his mouth and started chewing noisily.

Jennifer watched as Kizzy and Georgette returned to the car. She gasped as Kizzy leapt over the bench, child in her arms.

"And here we go," Kizzy said cheerfully. "Want me to stuff her in the back? Or on the luggage rack?"

"No, no, we like to just let her run along the side of the van, get her exercise that way," Mary said.

"No!" Georgette protested.

"Oh, fine, fine, just put her back up here, I guess," Mary said.

"Okay dokey," Kizzy said.

"Now, she wants a corn dog, you know what, make that two of them and a fruit punch," Mary said and Kizzy skated away.

"What you staring over there for?" Cecil asked.

"That's my boss," Jennifer said, pulling her eyes away from the van. "She owns the Bargain Bin."

"No shit? Going to say 'hi' to her?" Cecil asked, not really caring.

"No!" Jennifer said a little too sharply.

How could she explain, or why would she even want to explain to Cecil, that she was terrified of a five foot tall, barely ninety five pound woman?

----

"I'll go brush my teeth ten times now," Kenneth joked as they entered the master bedroom.

Jacy turned and hugged him tightly. Finally, she pulled away and looked up into his eyes.

"You brush them as many times as you feel like, okay? Daddy, I didn't mean..." Jacy said, voice quavering.

"Shh, I know you didn't, Sweetie Pie," Kenneth said and kissed her on her lips.

He did not kiss her as wetly, as hotly, and as intimately as she kissed him, but it was a kiss and Jacy reveled in it.

"Tired?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah I am; damn, it's only nine o'clock," Kenneth agreed.

"Well, when you get older, your body needs more..." Jacy teased.

"Uh huh," Kenneth laughed, kissed her again, and pulled out of her embrace.

Jacy pulled off her high heeled pumps; wearing these shoes hurt her feet more than wearing the skates ever did, and put them into the closet. She shimmied out of her blouse and let the skirt fall to the floor; both would need to go to the dry cleaner's in the morning.

Jacy struggled out of her bra and smelled the portion that traveled under her arm pits. She could get another day's wear out of it, so she hung the bra on the closet door knob.

Her panties fell to the floor. She reached into the closet and pulled her Clark's Drive-In tee shirt off the hook.

"Hey Jacy, I'm going to jump into...Oops!" Kenneth said as he exited the bathroom, and then saw a nude Jacy.

He turned and ducked back into the bathroom.

"Watt's wrong?" Jacy asked, stepping in front of the bathroom door.

"Nothing, I um, I didn't know you were just standing there naked," Kenneth stammered.

"Yeah, so?" Jacy asked, stepping into a clean pair of panties. "Not like you've never seen me naked before."

"Uh huh, but uh, you've kind of grown a bit um, since the last time I saw you um, naked." Kenneth stammered.

"Oh well," Jacy laughed. "I'm going to have a glass of wine; you like one? Or, I do have a bottle of that Pinch & Haig you used to like; want one?"

"Pinch... yeah, on the rocks, please?" Kenneth said, still unable to look at his daughter.

"I' bring them in here," Jacy said and left the room.

Kenneth let out his breath, then very quickly divested himself of his clothes and jumped into the shower. It took a few strokes and he spurted a hot rope of semen onto the wall of the shower.

Then he made quick work of scrubbing and rinsing himself.

Using a big fluffy towel, he couldn't help but reflect, he actually preferred the thin, rough towels of Angola.

He then pulled on an old pair of sweatpants he'd found earlier that day.

"Oh, where'd you find those?" Jacy asked, handing him a small glass of amber liquid.

"My old closet," he said and followed her to their bed.

"Usually, I like to pull out some old photo albums, just look through them and sip my wine," Jacy said as she fluffed up her pillows. "Jadia sent over some pictures I bet you haven't seen; Angola sent them back to her."

"Oh?" Kenneth asked and adjusted his own pillows.

"Uh huh, said they were too explicit," Jacy shrugged. "I didn't look at them, just put them in here for you; figured you'd want to see them whenever you got the chance."

She opened her bedside table's top drawer and fished around for a moment. She then pulled out a thick envelope and handed the envelope to Kenneth.

Thanks," Kenneth smiled and opened the envelope.

"Um, uh, maybe I better look at these later," Kenneth said as he looked at the first three photographs in the large stack.

The first photograph showed Jadia proudly displaying her right breast, tattoo of a rosebud clearly visible. The second photograph showed her pulling her panties down to expose a rose tattoo on her left buttock, smirking over her shoulder at the photographer. In the third photograph, she stood, completely nude; displaying two more tattoos had been added to her breasts.

"Oh, God, she is such a skank sometimes!" Jacy laughed, and then squinted. "Ooh, I didn't know she shaved!"

Kenneth did not want to look, but did and clenched his jaw tightly. She did indeed have a hairless vagina.

"You like that? Huh?" Jacy asked him, looking from the photograph to his hotly blushing face. "I mean, I know a lot of guys have a thing for girls don't have hair down..."

"Jacy, could we not talk about that, huh?" he asked.

"Aw, why not?"Jacy laughed and took the photographs out of his trembling hands. "Fine, fine, let's look at these."

She reached under the bed, a maneuver that displayed her rounded buttocks to his gaze, and displayed her dark curls as well. She rolled back over and put a thick binder into his lap.

If Jacy noticed the tent his hard cock was making in the bed, she did not say anything."

Here, then, let's look at this; this is when we all lived on Hermosa Street," Jacy said and then picked up her wine glass and took a sip.

They spent the next hour looking through the old photographs, talking and laughing about the memories behind some of the photographs. Finally, he yawned loudly and Jacy smiled.

"Guess it's past your bed time, huh, Daddy?" she asked.

"Guess so," Kenneth admitted.

"Okay," she smiled and took the photo album from his hands, bent over and put it back underneath the bed.

"Good night," she said, turned off her bedside lamp, and then kissed him tenderly, lovingly. "I love you."

"Um, listen, maybe I ought to sleep in my old room," Kenneth said.

"No!" Jacy said, gripping his bicep tightly. "No, Daddy, I love having you here, in my bed. Oh, my God! When I woke up this morning and saw you lying there; it was like a fairy tale come true! Please, please don't leave. Please?"

Reluctantly, he lay down and she lay down as well.

"Good night," he said and turned off his lamp.

"I love you so much," Jacy said, her small hand resting on his arm.

"Love you too, Sweetie Pie," Kenneth said.

----

"That n*gger ain't coming to the wedding, huh?" Melissa sneered as Jennifer shut the door behind Cecil.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers