Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Oh God no!" Jennifer said, shuddering at the thought. "Last thing Jadia wants to see is Robbie and Sammy's dad at her wedding."

"You mean, that's... And just what are you doing with him?" Melissa asked.

"Getting my pussy hammered," Jennifer snapped. "What did it look like?"

"Well, I hope you're on some kind of birth control cause I'M sure as hell not going to be raising any God damned little n*gger babies around here, that's for sure," Melissa sneered.

"On the pill, mother, thank you very much," Jennifer snapped.

----

"Okay, Daddy," Jacy said, putting his breakfast down in front of him. "Jadia's coming by at nine to pick you up; she knows where to go. Your parole officer's name is..."

"Um, Vanessa LeBlanc," Kenneth said.

He was unable to look at her. He'd woken up in the night to find himself pressed tightly against her back, painfully hard cock trying to burn its way through his warm up bottoms and her panties. She had actually sighed when he moved away from her and rolled away. Moments later, he heard her lightly snoring and felt a tremendous relief that she hadn't woken up, hadn't screamed at him.

But his cock was so hard it actually hurt. He reached into his pants to readjust himself and groaned as he spurted hotly into his warm ups.

"And Vanessa's a real good friend of mine; just tell her you're Jacy Kay's Daddy and she'll take real good care of you," Jacy smiled.

"Oh yeah?" Kenneth asked, digging in to his breakfast as Jacy sat down.

"Yeah, worked at Clark's with me while she was in college," Jacy said.

"No kidding?" Kenneth said.

"Now, when she asks if you got a job yet, tell her you're going in for an interview with Rayne Sneed; she and I went to St. Thomas together; she's got her own paint business," Jacy said and got to her feet.

Kenneth quickly looked back down; her panties were so sheer that he could practically count each and every hair on her pubic mound.

She left the room and Kenneth breathed a sigh of relief, and then fixed himself some more coffee.

----

Jadia burst into the house, loudly calling for him.

"In here, just about ready," Kenneth called back and came out, wearing his prison denims.

"Daddy!" Jadia cried, flinging her arms around him and hugging him tightly.

She pressed her lips to his in a fairly intimate kiss, but her kiss was not nearly as intimate, as sensual as Jacy's kiss when Jacy left for work an hour earlier.

"Hey Sweetie Pie; how are you?" Kenneth smiled.

"Come on, I want you to meet two of the worst brats in the whole wide world!" Jadia enthused and led him down the hall to the small living room.

"They're in here; they already know where Aunt Jacy keeps all their toys," Jadia prattled.

Kenneth grimaced; Jadia pronounced Aunt Jacy 'Awnt Jacy' instead of 'Ant Jacy'.

He smiled at the two small boys as they looked up from their toys.

"Robbie, Sammy, do you know who this is?" Jadia asked happily.

"That's Grandpa!" Robbie said proudly.

"That's right!" Jadia said. "He's been gone a whole long time, but he finally came back home; isn't that wonderful?"

----

Mary came into the store, smiling her beatific smile and Jennifer ran for the stock room.

"I'll see if we have any more of those tee shirts," she called out.

"Mary! How's it going?" Grace smiled.

"Great!" Mary smiled. "Miss Theresa has Tommy and George; told me to get out of the house for a couple of hours."

"God, looking at you, you'd never be able to tell you just had a baby, I swear!" Grace said.

"Oh, you liar!" Mary laughed. "But Miss Theresa's got me on this diet; said she did that when she had Thomas? Already, I've lost six pounds."

She leaned close to Grace.

"But I cheated last night; Georgette and I had a corn dog; I really had to pray myself out of ordering a butterscotch sundae," Mary confessed.

"Why is Jennifer crying back there?" Mike Chamblee asked as he came out of the stock room.

"What?" Grace asked. "She's what? I have no idea."

"Yeah, came running back there, next thing I know, she's back in the plus size section, crying," Mike said and put an armful of blouses down on a cart.

"And what were YOU doing back there?" Grace asked.

Was smoking out on the dock," Mike admitted.

"Going to stunt your growth, you know that, right?" Mary asked, looking up at the six foot three inch man.

"That what happened to you?" he asked and began the laborious task of putting a box of blouses onto the flimsy hangers.

"No," Mary laughed. "See you later, Grace."

"See you," Grace said, walking to the stock room.

Grace found Jennifer, slightly more composed, sitting on the floor.

"Want to tell me about it?" Grace asked.

"No," Jennifer snapped, not looking up.

"Okay. Get yourself together and get back out there; Mike's useless on his own," Grace said and left the stock room.

Jennifer found Grace, busily rearranging a clearance rack.

"Weren't you afraid?" Jennifer asked.

"Afraid of what?" Grace asked, baffled.

"When you got saved," Jennifer said. "Weren't you afraid of all the stuff you'd have to give up?"

"Saved? Saved from what?" Grace asked.

"You know. When Mary, when you got down on your knees and asked Jesus to forgive you, weren't you afraid?" Jennifer persisted.

"Of giving up jumping from bed to bed? Of giving up getting stoned every night? Of waking up and feeling like doggy doodoo?" Grace asked. "Yeah, I guess I kind of was; I thought all of that was fun, until I stepped back and looked at it in the light."

"But you, you're happy now?" Jennifer asked.

Grace looked around at the store. She looked at Jennifer and shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I wake up every morning and I know I got something to do, you know? I got a reason to get up. Every morning, I get on my knees and ask for the strength and the courage to go through the day, instead of having to pop a bunch of pills to get through the day. Then at night, I get down on my knees and I thank Him for another day. Jennifer, I didn't give up nearly as much as I've gained," Grace said.

"But don't you miss...?"Jennifer persisted.

"There's a stack of jeans need to be priced and put up," Grace said, closing the discussion.

----

When Jadia finally dropped Kenneth off, he was more than ready. He loved her, loved Robbie and Sammy, and even liked meeting his future son-in-law, but they were loud. Loud, shrill, and constantly in motion. None of them, it seemed, knew how to just sit still, sit quietly.

"Survived?" Jacy smiled as he staggered through the door.

"Barely," he admitted.

"Come on; sit," she said, putting a small glass with amber liquid on the small end table. "I've got dinner in the oven; we'll have dinner then we can watch TV; there's a pre-season game on tonight. Lions and Colts."

"Great," he said and sighed gratefully as he sipped the harsh liquid.

He woke up when she lightly jiggled him.

"Come on, sleepy head," she teased.

Dinner was on the table, ready. She'd prepared a leg of lamb, stuffed with apricots and mint leaves. She'd also taken grape leaves and stuffed them with minced lamb and rice.

He made a face when she told him what the green clumps were and she laughed.

"Here, try it," she said, holding one out to him.

He bit down into t and had to agree; it wasn't as unappetizing as it looked.

"Looks like little turds," he said.

"Shush," she smiled and kissed him wetly.

She popped the other half of the grape leaf into his mouth, and then kissed him again.

"Now, what you want to drink? I've got wine; I've got a nice one that goes perfect with the lamb, or I have ice tea, or you can even have a beer. Beer kind of kills the taste of the grape leaves, though."

"Wine sounds nice," he said.

She poured them each a glass and took her seat.

"Mmm," he said as he chewed a bite of the lamb.

"Not too rare, is it?" Jacy asked.

"It's perfect," he said.

"Good; I wanted it to be perfect," Jacy smiled and kissed him again.

"Why are you always kissing me?" Kenneth asked, half amused, half perturbed.

"Because I love you," Jacy said, her small, breathy voice dropping an octave, to a husky, sensuous voice.

"Well, I um, I love you too, but..." Kenneth stammered.

"And I love kissing you; you're the most wonderful man in the world," Jacy continued.

"I um, well I..." Kenneth struggled.

"Oh, oh, when we finish dinner, I've got a surprise for you!" Jacy suddenly said, little girl voice coming out again.

They finished the meal then Jacy dragged him into their bedroom.

On the bed, were three bags from Abdul's Department Store.

"Here, you need to try this on," Jacy said, taking a long garment bag from the hook on the closet door.

"What is it?" Kenneth asked.

"Your suit. Oh! And I picked up your tux this afternoon; very nice; you're going to look very handsome indeed," Jacy said.

Kenneth looked at the charcoal gray suit and whistled. The price tag said twelve hundred and eighty nine dollars."

Honey, I can't..." Kenneth said.

"It was on sale," Jacy lied.

"Honey, even if it was half off, it's still too much," Kenneth protested.

"Daddy, listen to me," Jacy said, taking him into her arms and hugging him tightly. "Grandma and Grandpa left me all kind of money and I haven't spent any of it. So, let me do this, all right? Please?"

Kenneth finally shrugged and tried on the suit.

"Oh, God, you just look so..." Jacy said and kissed him hotly when he came out of the bathroom. "Oh, I am going to have all those women so jealous of me when I show up with you!"

She showed him some of the clothes in the other bags; she had bought him jeans, pull over shirts, khakis and button up shirts, brown loafers and black lace up shoes, brown and black socks, a pair of Nike tennis shoes and a few pair of white socks.

"And..." she smiled and dug out a tube of silk boxer shorts. "You can throw away those ugly ass boxers, okay?"

"Jacy!" he laughed, looking at the six pair of animal print boxer shorts.

"Oh?" Jacy smiled. "Don't like those? Here, how about these?"

She took out another tube and opened it, pulling out a pair of black silk boxers, with bright red lip prints.

"There's black, oh, there's two black, one red, I like those, oh, I bet the white ones would look cute on you too, and..."

"Just give me those," Kenneth laughed.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, hugging him and giving him a wet, hot kiss.

"Thank you, for what?" Kenneth asked.

"For letting me get these things for you," Jacy said and gave his ear lobe a little bite.

Chapter 2

Jennifer and Melissa felt uncomfortable, dressed in their pants suits. Neither had been able to find suitable dresses for the occasion, none that they could afford. Both mother and daughter felt ill at ease, and out of place as the others milled about in the church foyer.

"All right, we're about ready?" Father Gregory smiled happily as he herded the people into the sanctuary.

"Okay, friends of the groom go here," he called out, pointing. "Friends of the bride over here. If you don't know which one you are, pick which one looks nicer and sit on their side."

"Then they'll ALL be sitting on her side," Eric said.

"Aw!" Jadia said.

"And the music starts and the ring bearers come down the aisle; we're having two of them, I understand?" Father Gregory continued.

"Yes, my two sons," Eric said proudly.

"OUR two sons," Jadia corrected him.

"Then the best man, maid of honor," Father Gregory said and Jacy and Orville Jackson clumped together.

"Then the moment we've all been waiting for," Father Gregory said dramatically. "Dad a de da! And everyone's looking trying to see, and here she is, on the arm of her father, the star of the show..."

"Missed your calling to be an actor, huh?" Kenneth asked, smiling.

"Kenneth, you were a pain in the ass even when you were a kid," Father Gregory smiled.

Jennifer stared in shock at the handsome man that stood with her oldest daughter.

The suit had to be a couple of hundred bucks; the shirt was crisply starched and the bright red tie was real silk; she could tell just by looking at it. The shoes looked expensive, the watch he was wearing also looked expensive.

He smiled warmly as he and Jadia practiced what he would say and do, then he turned at took his seat at the end of the pew, her pew. But Kenneth did not even look at Jennifer, or Melissa.

"Okay, everybody, one more time, and music, ring bearers, best man and maid of honor, and then the bride and are there any questions?" Father Gregory said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow and Jadia?" Father Gregory said as he prepared to leave.

"Yes, Father?" Jadia asked.

"It may be tradition for the bride to be fashionably late, but I really don't think anyone will mind if we actually start on time, okay?" he smiled.

"Yes, Father," she laughed.

"Okay, everyone, we're going to La Scalia's," Kenneth called out. "From what I understand, they have the absolutely best butternut squash ravioli in the world."

"Mother, y'all are coming, right?" Jadia begged.

"Baby, we don't have that kind of money," Jennifer hissed.

"Don't worry about that; Daddy's taking care of it," Jacy said, smiling proudly at Kenneth.

"What? How in..." Jennifer sputtered.

"And there's a lounge; live band for dancing," Jacy was saying as she led Kenneth away from the church.

----

Jennifer sat and seethed as Kenneth sat with Jadia and Jacy, both girls fawning all over him.

He looked great. Healthy, happy. He sure didn't look like he was busting his ass for eight bucks an hour, sucking up to fat slobs and their intolerable brats and trying to smile until his face hurt.

She looked at the expensive blouse and skirt ensemble that Jadia wore and the expensive dress that Jacy wore. Her own pantsuit looked dowdy, frumpy in comparison.

Even the waitress was fawning all over Kenneth and brushing right past her as if she was just a customer, not the mother of the bride.

Jadia looked across the table, right at her, and smiled happily.

"I'm glad you could make it; you too Maw-maw," Jadia said sincerely.

"Me too," Melissa chirped.

"Thank you," Jennifer grudgingly said.

"Honey, do you know if your mother has anything nice to wear for the wedding?" Eric asked Jadia. "My mom says that pantsuit came from that place, the Bargain Bin?"

"I'll find out," Jadia said, getting to her feet.

"Mom, come on; I got to go to the little girl's room," Jadia said.

"You know how it is; they have to take two people, in case they get lost," Kenneth joked.

Jennifer bit back her retort and followed Jadia down the hall to the restrooms.

"Mom, you have anything to wear for the wedding?" Jadia asked as soon as the door closed.

"Um, well, Maw-maw and I found a couple of skirts and blouses, you know, where I work and..." Jennifer said, highly embarrassed.

"Okay, Mom, this doesn't give us a whole lot of time," Jadia said, checking her purse. "Okay, Babbage's closes at ten; I'll make Eric take Robbie and Sammy home right after we finish up here."

"Oh, you don't have to..." Jennifer stammered.

"Yes, Mother, yes I do," Jadia said firmly.

She checked her make-up in the mirror.

"We're having pictures taken tomorrow and I'd like to be able to look at those pictures and not be embarrassed by my mother," she said.

"What? How dare..." Jennifer gasped, outraged.

"What's the matter, Mother?" Jadia asked, smiling. "Yes, Mother, I do know how to be a total bitch; thank you for teaching me so well."

Jadia left the restroom; Jennifer continued to stand, mouth open in shock, until Melissa came in to check on her.

----

Jacy herded Kenneth into the lounge as the other guests were leaving.

"Oh, can you hear the music?" Jacy asked, excitedly.

"Yes, yes I can," Kenneth said, growing nervous.

"Oh, good, a slow song," Jacy said. "That's perfect!"

She put her purse down on a table and guided Kenneth onto the dance floor.

She molded herself to him, putting a muscular thigh directly against his crotch. The three inch heels put the five foot six inch Jacy nearly at eye level with him.

"See?" she husked into his face as they glided along the nearly empty dance floor. "Perfect."

He was afraid of what would happen if a slightly faster song came on. Even if Jacy couldn't feel his hard cock pressing against her thigh, if they pulled apart, she'd be able to see it. The embarrassment had his face nearly beet red and his heart was pounding in his ears.

"Mmm, I think someone likes dancing with me," Jacy teased lightly, then kissed him with an open mouth.

"It's well, um, I," Kenneth stammered, mortified.

"I love you Daddy," Jacy said, then pulled back slightly for a lively foxtrot.

"Mind if I cut in, old man?" Michael Greene, Eric's older brother, smugly asked when another slow song started.

"Yes I do mind; my date and I are dancing," Kenneth snapped, rankled mightily at the 'old man' comment.

"No thank you," Jacy said, frowning at the unwelcome intruder.

Michael sullenly walked off the dance floor, looked around, and seeing no other possible conquests, left La Scalia's.

"Your date?" Jacy asked, smiling at him.

"What?" Kenneth smiled back.

"I'm your date, huh? Does that mean I'm your girlfriend?" Jacy asked and hissed him hotly before he could answer.

----

"Here, try this on," Jadia said, selecting a pale gray dress. "You still have those pearls? Beth they'd look great with..."

"No, they got burned, remember?" Jennifer said bitterly.

"Oh, shame," Jadia shrugged and continued to look through the rack.

"Jadia, this dress is five hundred bucks!" Jennifer hissed.

"And?" Jadia asked. "Jacy said get you whatever we wanted."

"Jacy?" Jennifer asked, looking at the attractive dress again.

"Shit, Mother, you really think I can afford this?" Jadia asked. "Ooh, Maw-maw, I bet this one would be perfect for you; isn't blue like your favorite color?"

Melissa looked at the beautiful blue dress and blinked.

"Wow, that is something, huh?" Melissa said.

"Come on; they close in twenty minutes," Jadia said.

"Take your time, ma'am," the sales girl smiled.

"No, I'm tired and I want to go home," Jadia said sharply.

Jennifer felt horribly out of place in the trendy store and winced as she stepped into the changing room. She could smell her own body odor and actually didn't want to try the dress on, for fear that she'd somehow leave her scent on it, mar it, and have the next person to come into contact with the dress somehow know it was Jennifer Kay that soiled it.

But she tried it on and had to admit, it was stunning.

"Perfect; that's the one," Jadia said from behind her. "Maw-maw, how's yours?"

"I almost feel like a fairy princess in this thing!" Melissa tittered as she came into the mirrored room.

"It looks very pretty on you," Jadia smiled. "Okay, I'll be at the counter. We're already picked out the pantyhose for you so all we have to do is pay and go."

----

"You look so very handsome in this," Jacy said as she loosened Kenneth's tie, then unbuttoned his shirt. "Of course, you look very handsome in anything."

"Uh huh," I think you're kind of prejudiced," Kenneth smiled.

"Yes, yes I am," Jacy smiled and looked into his light blue eyes.

She turned and moved her thick hair out of the way.

"Unzip me," she ordered and Kenneth did so, noticing the black straps of her bra and the black garter belt that went around her small waist. He couldn't help but look at the top of her black panties as he eased the zipper down.

"Thanks," she sighed. "I couldn't wait to get out of those shoes! Wearing three inch heels all day long, then have to rush back here, put on another pair, then go and stand around for three hours; oh God, my feet are killing me!"

"Why do y'all put yourselves through all of that?" Kenneth asked as he slipped his own shoes off of his feet.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers