Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

She pulled his shoes off of his feet and looked up into his eyes and smiled happily.

"There, I bet that's better, huh?" she asked.

She then rolled his black socks down and pulled them off of his feet.

"Did you like Darlene's pedicure?" she asked, lightly rubbing his tired feet.

Her hair was caressing his feet as she fussed and fawned over him and his cock was really beginning to strain against the confines of his tuxedo slacks.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," he managed to choke out.

"She also does waxes, you know that?" she asked and scooted closer to him.

"No, no, I um, no I didn't know that," he admitted as she unbuckled his belt.

""Yeah, hurts," she said and stood up.

She began to unbutton his shirt then unhooked his cummerbund.

"Never understood the point of this thing," she admitted as she looped the cummerbund on the hanger Andy had supplied.

"It's for those guys with big old beer guts," Kenneth said in a strangled voice.

When she turned around to hang up his cummerbund, her beautifully rounded buttocks were fully in his view. Try as he might, he could not tear his eyes from looking at her rear end.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that, do you?" she smiled as she ran her fingernails up and down his muscular chest and abdomen.

She pulled his shirt off of him and hung it on its hanger.

"Oh, God, Daddy, you're beautiful," she husked and again ran a fingernail up and down his chest, then traced his left nipple with her fingernail.

"Jacy please don't do..." Kenneth weakly pleaded with her.

"I love you so much," she whispered, then leaned forward and kissed his slack mouth.

He literally could not think as she slowly, sensuously snaked her tongue into his mouth.

She crawled up onto the bed and knelt, straddling his lap. She rubbed her small hands over his face and shoulders as she kissed him.

"Jacy, stop," she finally groaned.

"You can't tell me what to do," she whispered in his ear, then bit down on his ear lobe. "You're not my father."

She then jammed her tongue into his groaning mouth.

His hands reached up and grasped her around her slim waist.

"Yes!" she hissed happily into his mouth.

He struggled to undo the bustier, but never having seen one before, except in magazines, he was stymied.

"Here," she said, and quickly stood up.

She unhooked the garment and tossed it onto the floor. Her panties joined it and she then clambered up to straddle his lap again.

The scent of her arousal was quite evident, quite arousing and Kenneth reached to cup her hairless mound.

"Oh, God, oh shit!" Jacy suddenly screamed and Kenneth felt his hand being drenched.

Jacy slumped against him, pressing her large breasts into his chest.

"Oh my God," she whispered.

He became the aggressor and bent his head forward to grasp one of her tightly crinkled nipples in his mouth.

"Ah!" Jacy let out a long gasp.

She wrapped her arms around his head and pressed him tightly into her breast.

His other hand continued to press against her pubic mound. He started to worm a finger into the slippery slit.

"I'm, oh, damn! I'm a virgin," Jacy gasped out as Kenneth worked the finger deeper into her very tight slit.

In answer, he pulled his mouth off of her nipple and sucked a kiss from her lips.

"Oh Daddy," she sighed as he kissed her over and over.

"Here," he finally said and stood up, holding her tightly to himself.

Oh, so safe in my Daddy's big strong arms," Jacy sighed.

Kenneth laid her on her back, then stood back up.

He quickly shimmied out of his trousers and boxers then lay on the bed next to her. She rolled over and he hugged her to himself.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "It's even more beautiful that I dreamed it would be."

"Uh huh," he agreed and began to kiss every square inch of her face and neck.

He nibbled and sucked lightly on her shoulders and she shivered in contentment.

She groaned as he licked, nibbled, sucked, and squeezed her breasts, then groaned loudly when he sank his teeth into her soft belly.

"Are you going, oh, yes!" Jacy said as Kenneth reached her drooling pussy.

She screamed loudly as he gave her puffy lips a long hard lick then shuddered and screamed even louder when he bit down on her fat little clitoris.

He dug his tongue into her virginal slit and fucked it in an out of her a few times, then sucked her clitoris into his mouth and lapped at it vigorously.

"Ah! Stop! Stop! Please!" Jacy screamed, beating the bed with her fists.

"You're not my daughter; you can't tell me what to do," Kenneth whispered into her ear, then gathered her limp body into his arms.

"Oh God, oh God, that was just too, oh! That was just so intense!" Jacy whimpered.

She finally caught her breath, then looked into his blue eyes.

"My turn," she whispered, pushing him onto his back.

True man to the end, Kenneth was anxious for her to get to his cock. Her licks and nibbles and sucks were quite pleasant, but pleasantries wasn't what Kenneth wanted. But he lay still and let Jacy take charge, let her have her enjoyment.

Finally, she reached his pubic hair and combed her fingers through his thick profusion of light brown curls.

"Oh!" he heard her gasp, then felt her small hand grasp the base of his cock.

"Oh, you're so, oh wow!" Jacy whispered.

"I'm so what?" Kenneth asked.

"I mean, I've only seen them on the Internet, but..." Jacy said as she stared at his cock.

"Kind of small, huh?" Kenneth asked.

"You're kidding, right?" Jacy asked, giving his six and a half inches a slight tug. "How in the fuck's this thing going to fit in me?"

"It'll fit, believe me," Kenneth smiled.

"God, I can't even get my hand around it!" Jacy gasped.

It was average in length, but Kenneth was aware that he was a little wider than most.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed happily as she placed her wet lips on the head of his cock.

"Baby don't do a whole bunch of that, unless you want a face full of..." Kenneth warned.

"Don't do what?" Jacy teased. "This?"

After she said that, she made a production of licking her lips, face hovering millimeters above his trembling cock, then placing her wet lips on the head of his cock. She then licked her lips again and Kenneth groaned.

She stroked the length of his cock and again ran her tongue over the head of his cock.

"Oh, Baby, oh, damn, I'm close, you hear?" Kenneth groaned.

Jacy used her other hand to heft his heavy balls and she looked up at his contorted face.

"Come for me, Daddy," she mumbled around his cock, feeding more of his meat into her mouth.

"Aw shit," Kenneth moaned and spurted into Jacy's hot mouth.

"Mmph!" Jacy moaned and swallowed rapidly.

Kenneth gave a strangled scream as he emptied his balls into her beautiful mouth.

"Aw, he all done now?" Jacy asked as Kenneth's cock slipped out of her mouth.

"For now," Kenneth groaned.

"Aw, poor baby," she cooed and patted his cock with her small hand. "Aw, well, how about these? Are they done for the night too?"

She kissed his scrotum with a hot kiss, then licked at his hairy flesh.

"Oh," Kenneth moaned; the sensation both pleasing and excruciating.

"Hmmm?" Jacy teased as she licked his scrotum, giving forceful licks to the overly sensitive flesh.

"Oh," Kenneth moaned.

"Ooh, I think somebody likes that!" Jacy giggled as Kenneth's cock began to harden again.

"Somebody likes this too," Kenneth said and pulled his daughter up for an intimate kiss.

"I love you, Daddy," she murmured, lying on his muscular chest.

"I love you so much, Baby Girl," Kenneth said.

He ran his hands all over her back, cupping her fleshy buttocks and giving them several squeezes.

"Like my big fat ass?" she whispered in his ear."

Love your beautiful, sexy, little bitty ass," he whispered back.

"Aw, Daddy, your eyes are going bad?" she teased.

"Nope, that is a sexy LITTLE ass," Kenneth corrected.

"Daddy!" she gasped playfully. "Are you trying to put your big old pee-pee up my hiney?"

"What?" Kenneth asked.

"Your pee-pee keeps sticking me in the hiney; are you trying to put your big old pee-pee up there?"

She squealed as Kenneth's cock spurted a hot stream of semen onto her back and buttocks.

Anal sex had been a long harbored fantasy of Kenneth's. Of course, Jennifer had repeatedly denied him any such gratification.

"You can," Jacy whispered, then kissed him. "If you want to, you can fuck my ass."

She crawled closer to his face and kissed him again, driving her tongue into his mouth.

"I'm yours, Daddy, heart and soul," she whispered. "All of me is yours."

"Oh," Kenneth groaned.

"You want my ass, you can have it. You want my pussy, you can have it," Jacy whispered, stroking his cock with her hand.

"You have any condoms?" he asked in a strangled voice.

"No; I'm a virgin, remember?" Jacy asked. "What would I need condoms for?"

"Damn," Kenneth groaned, disappointed.

"We don't need them anyway," Jacy whispered, rubbing his cock against her pubic mound.

"We don't?" he asked, fighting the urge to thrust his hips forward, to thrust himself into her wet slit.

"No, we don't," Jacy said and rolled over onto her back, pulling him by his cock and poising his cock at the mouth of her small pussy.

"Oh, you're on the pill?" he asked, giving his hips a slow rocking.

"No, Daddy," Jacy sighed, reveling in the feeling of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Then..." Kenneth asked.

"I want your baby, Daddy," Jacy admitted.

"Fuck!" Kenneth cried out as his semen flooded her pussy.

"I want lots and lots of babies," Jacy crooned as she gave a short thrust of her hips.

His cock remained as hard as it had ever been and he slid into her well lubricated pussy until he felt an obstruction.

She gave a little gasp and her beautiful face tightened.

"We don't need..." Kenneth said.

"Oh?" Jacy looked up at him and smiled.

She then made a show of licking her lips."

You sure?" she asked.

She licked her lips again.

"I been waiting for years for you to do this," she admitted.

He gave a short, brutal thrust and she grunted and clenched her jaws tightly in pain.

----

Jennifer came to slowly.

It was dark in the bedroom, but even in her disoriented state, she could tell that she was not in her bedroom.

There were no pillows under her head; Jennifer slept with two pillows propping her head. The sheets smelled of stale sweat and there was no mattress pad underneath the fitted sheet. The comforter that lay haphazardly across just her middle was thin, offering no protection against the very noisy ceiling fan's rapid beating.

There was a horrible taste in her mouth; she really hated performing oral sex and especially hated swallowing the nasty bile a man's cock spurted.

She was grateful for one thing; it was Sunday. Bargain Bin wasn't open on Sundays. Those religious nut bags, Mary and Grace, felt that Sundays should be spent attending church, then spending time with your families.

She tried to pull up more of the tattered comforter and a groan alerted her that the owner of the strange cock was still in bed with her.

"Fuck, what time is it?" Male voice groaned.

"Time for you to get us some coffee," Jennifer grunted.

"God damn, five o'clock? Bitch, get your own fucking coffee," Michael snorted and pulled all of the bedding off of Jennifer as he curled into a ball.

Jennifer staggered out of the bed, located the bathroom, and, after emptying an alcohol full bladder, found a small travel size bottle of mouthwash.

The bathroom was much like the bedroom. Dilapidated, filthy, definitely not set up to make a female guest feel welcome.

Having no desire to crawl back into an uncomfortable bed, Jennifer decided to see about making coffee for herself.

Nude, she padded into the kitchen and gave a short scream as thousands of cockroaches scattered when the lights were flicked on.

She decided against touching anything in the kitchen, anything in the filthy living room, and decided that, five o'clock or not, whomever her host was needed to get up, get dressed, and drive her home.

Her home with her mother may not be warm and welcoming, but at least it was clean.

Michael Greene was not a morning person and came close to striking Jennifer when she loudly and shrilly demanded he dress and drive her home.

"Do it," she snarled, teeth bared in anger. "Do it; I'm looking for a good reason ."

He didn't ask her, "A reason to do what?"

By the time he pulled up in front of Jennifer's apartment complex, he had calmed down enough to ask if she was doing anything the following Friday.

"Yeah, probably getting fucked by someone knows what the fuck they're doing," Jennifer spat.

She opened the door to his grimy sedan.

"You know, clean your playpen, you might actually have a second date once in a while," Jennifer suggested, then slammed the door shut.

----

It was difficult to sit through Seven A.M. mass; Kenneth and Jacy kept sneaking looks at each other, kept giving one another little touches, little pinches.

Finally the deacon announced "Mass is ended, go in peace to love and serve one another."

"Thanks be to God," Kenneth and Jacy responded, then beat a retreat to the nearest side door.

"You look so handsome; I just love that color on you," Jacy said, fiddling with his shirt button.

"I think you're horribly prejudiced," he smiled and got into the car.

"So you want to go..." Jacy asked, starting the car.

"Home," Kenneth said. "I want to go home, crawl into bed and make love until we just can't move."

"You're not hungry?" Jacy asked, smiling. "I'm starving!"

"Fine; is Delphi's still there?" Kenneth asked.

"Yeah; and they got a great breakfast buffet," Jacy smiled.

The waitress seated them, got their drink orders and let them loose on the buffet.

"I just love the French toast sticks," Jacy smiled as she picked one up, dunked it into the blueberry compost, then slowly snaked her tongue out and licked all around the end of the bread.

Kenneth watched, cock straining in his pleated khakis, as she slid more and more of the rectangle into her mouth, then slid it back out again. She smiled at him, licked her lips in her slow, seductive manner, then slid the French toast stick in her moth again, bit down and chewed it slowly, savoring the taste.

"Almost as much as I love the sausage links," Jacy husked and performed fellatio on the sausage.

"Oh," Kenneth moaned and she smiled at him.

"Daddy, you're not eating," she pointed out. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Starving," Kenneth admitted, put his head down and began to shovel the food in.

"Slow down," she whispered in his ear. "I like my man to take his time, nice and slow."

He watched her tight little ass as she walked around the buffet table, filling a second plate.

"They have cinnamon buns up there now," Jacy said as she came back to the table.

"Oh, good, but I think I need to stay away from the..." Kenneth said, then froze as Jacy smeared the cream cheese frosting on her pouting lips.

She looked up at him, then licked the cream cheese frosting from her lips and smiled playfully.

"Yeah, I think I'll stick to protein from now on," Jacy said, then popped the cinnamon bun into her mouth.

Kenneth had to sit, sipping his coffee for several minutes until his raging erection subsided enough for him to get to his feet and approach the omelet stand.

"Cheese, tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, and cubed ham," he instructed the young woman and she smiled as she prepared the omelet, waving the pan over the propane burner.

She slid the still sizzling omelet onto a plate and gave a small curtsy when Kenneth thanked her.

Jacy looked at his plate and then looked over at the omelet stand.

"I'm about two bites away from stuffed," she confessed. "But that does look so good."

"Mmm, it is; she's got this really nice aged cheddar," Kenneth said as he finished a bite of the hot omelet.

"Kenneth? Kenneth Kay?" a man's voice rang out and Kenneth looked up.

"Kenneth, how the hell are you, huh?" Ray Toups said, reaching out to shake Kenneth's hand.

"I um," Kenneth said, trying to place the familiar face.

"Ray, Ray Toups, lived right next door to you and Jennifer and your three beautiful girls on Hermosa!" Ray said.

"Ray, wow, how are you?" Kenneth smiled.

"And don't tell me this gorgeous young woman is little Jacy," Ray went on.

"Yep, afraid so; we're getting old, huh?" Kenneth said.

"Boy, if that ain't the truth!" Ray agreed, unable to pull his eyes from Jacy's chest.

"I'm getting me an omelet," Jacy declared.

"God, you must be beating the boys off of her with a stick," Ray muttered as he watched her tight ass walk away.

"Hey, Ray, that is my daughter, put your eyes back in your head, huh?" Kenneth said, more harshly than he intended.

"Damn, Kenneth, I'm sorry; you're right, that was downright rude of me," Ray apologized.

"Never did ask you, your house okay?" Kenneth asked and Ray's face paled.

"Hey, look Kenneth, I'm sorry, all right? I mean, seriously, Jacy's a real pretty girl, but..." Ray stammered.

"What?" Kenneth asked, truly puzzled.

"You ain't got to be going around threatening..." Ray said, becoming angry.

"I was just asking if your house got any damage when I burned down our house; that's all," Kenneth said, angered as well.

"Soon as I finish this, we can go," Jacy said, setting her plate down.

----

Melissa and Jennifer ate lunch in silence. Melissa was silent because she did not have anything to say. Jennifer was silent because her head was killing her.

Jennifer staggered to her feet, shoved the dishes into the tiny dishwasher and slammed the small appliance shut.

"Heard from Timmy the other day," Melissa finally said.

"Who?" Jennifer asked, taking a beer out of the small refrigerator.

"Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Walker? Used to live third apartment down the hall?" Melissa asked. "When we lived in Cambridge Court?"

"This beer's warm; how long's it been in there?" Jennifer asked, sipping the foaming liquid.

"Aw, damn it; that thing not working again?" Melissa shrilled and yanked the refrigerator door open. "Aw, just fucking great!"

She fiddled with the knob for a minute, then sighed as she heard the fan switch on.

"Anyway, like I was saying," Melissa said.

"Mom, I didn't live with you when you were at Cambridge Court," Jennifer reminded her mother.

"Huh? Oh yeah, that's right, you and Kenneth, boy did he look great at the wedding, huh? Y'all had already gotten that house," Melissa prattled on.

"Yes, Mom, Kenneth looked great at the wedding, it was just so great to see Kenneth at the wedding, boy I can't wait to see Kenneth again, I sure would like to fuck Kenneth , whoopee," Jennifer yelled.

"Anyway, like I was saying, I talked to Timmy the other day; Sadie? His wife? Anyway, she passed away about two years ago," Melissa said, glaring at her fuming daughter.

"And? So?" Jennifer sullenly said, still miffed at Melissa's mention of Kenneth.

"And he invited me out to Arizona, you know? He's got that condo and he's all alone out there and..." Melissa said.

"Wait, what?" Jennifer finally interrupted.

"And so I told him I'd come out and spend a couple of weeks, see if I like it out there, I mean, when he was living down the hall, we'd fuck every now and then, I mean, he didn't have much in the meat department, but he made up for it with his mouth," Melissa rattled.

"You're moving?" Jennifer asked.

"So, end of the month, you're going to have to find your own place; this is Section Eight, fuck I ain't even supposed to have you staying here, but they never check that shit, thank God," Melissa went on.

"Great, just fucking great, what else, God?" Jennifer mumbled bitterly.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers
1...34567...10