Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

"On three," Jacy said. "One two three."

Both she and Kenneth quickly said, "Go Saints!"

She giggled and clutched his arms tightly, clutching them to herself.

"So, um, why'd you get this waxed?" Kenneth asked, stroking her bald pubic mound.

"Saw you liked it," she admitted, twisting in his arms for a kiss.

"What?" Kenneth asked.

"Them pictures?" Jacy said. "I noticed they was all out of order and all the ones on top were of Jadia showing off her pussy."

"Oh," Kenneth said, blushing hotly.

"Daddy, that's why she took them pictures," Jacy softly said. "She wanted you to see it; wanted you to like it."

"Well, she um..." Kenneth cleared his throat.

"So, I went and had mine waxed," Jacy said, spreading her legs wide for his fingers to enter her sloppy pussy. "And after Darlene yanked the first tape off, I'm like 'Oh no; I ain't doing this just for a couple of pictures! He better fuck me stupid I'm putting up with this!'"

"And?" Kenneth asked, fucking the fingers in and out, smearing their combined love juices on her lips and clitoris.

"Oh!" Jacy shuddered in mild orgasm. "And? You're getting pretty close, that's for sure! I feel kind of stupid right about now.""

She twisted herself around for another kiss.

"Need anything?" she asked.

"Got everything I could possibly want right here," he said, squeezing her tightly.

"I meant like a beer, or, oh! I know! I got some of that microwave popcorn? Got the buttered, got cracked pepper, got parmesan; what you want?"

"Hey, that does sound pretty good," he admitted.

She got off of the couch and skipped happily to the kitchen.

"Want a glass for your beer?" she called out.

"No, straight out of the can is fine with me," Kenneth said.

After three beers and a bag of Parmesan cheese microwave popcorn, Jacy twisted around in her father's arms again and looked into his light blue eyes.

"Listen, Rayne? She's um, listen, she's real pretty, got this long hair and kind of has this real pretty way of smiling and..." Jacy said.

"Good," Kenneth smiled. "At least I won't have to put up with some butt ugly girl all day long."

"And you so much as even look at her? I swear I will kill you," Jacy said seriously.

"What?" Kenneth asked, laughing.

"I'm serious," Jacy affirmed. "You ever cheat on me, you ever rip my heart out like Mother did to you? I couldn't, I just couldn't stand it."

She kissed him hotly and rubbed herself against him.

"I saw what happened when you found out about Mother; it, a small part of you just died that day," Jacy went on, clutching onto Kenneth tightly.

She kissed him again and wiggled her hips against his hard cock.

"I'm yours, forever and ever," she whispered urgently as his cock split her swollen lips apart.

"And you're mine," she gasped as he was all the way inside of her.

"Til death do us part," she whimpered as he began to stroke in and out of her.

----

Jennifer looked at the apartment listings on the Internet and wanted to scream in frustration.

Eight bucks an hour, forty hours a week, after taxes didn't leave very much.

"Didn't you say that girl was looking for a roommate?" Melissa asked as Jennifer sighed out loud.

"Mindy? Mom, she's gay," Jennifer said, twisting in the chair to look at Melissa.

"And? She say you had to sleep with her?" Melissa asked.

"Well, no but..." Jennifer said.

"I'm leaving my bed here, and that dresser," Melissa said.

She looked around at the cramped apartment.

"Hell, only thing I'm taking, really, is that TV," Melissa said.

"And your car!" Jennifer suddenly realized.

"Well, yeah, how else I'm going to get there?" Melissa asked.

"Great," Jennifer spat. "Just fucking great."

"Well my God, Jennifer, I am so sorry I'm inconveniencing you here," Melissa said.

Jennifer was afraid, truly frightened to live with Mindy. Not because of her homosexuality, but because of her religious fervor. She feared if she lived with Mindy, she would have to give up fucking around, would have to give up drinking, and would have to give up the occasional joint and the occasional line of cocaine.

But now, the realization that she would be stranded with no car as well as no place to live narrowed her options.

"Hello?" she heard Mindy's thin voice.

Hey, um, Mindy? This is Jennifer," Jennifer sighed into the telephone.

"Hey, Jen-jen, what's up?" Mindy said cheerfully. "Me and Amber are watching the Seahawks kick some Kansas City butt."

"Oh, God, football?" Jennifer groaned, letting the 'Jen-jen' nickname slide.

"Hey now, watch it," Mindy mock-growled. "Ain't nothing wrong with football."

"So, if I moved in with you, I'd have to watch that stupid stuff?" Jennifer asked, slightly relieved.

On the phone, Mindy didn't sound like a religious nut case. She sounded quite normal.

"No," Mindy laughed. "You can always go to your room and watch your own TV. Why? You thinking of moving in with me?"

"Yeah, yeah I am," Jennifer admitted.

"Oh, cool!" Mindy laughed. " "Amber's being such a big old pain in the butt."

Jennifer heard the unknown Amber call out "Hey!"

"So, you want to come on over and see the place?" Mindy asked.

"Sure," Jennifer said and smirked after Mindy gave her the address; Mindy lived right around the corner from Hermosa Street.

----

Ann hugged her new husband tightly as they watched Robbie and Sammy ride the carousel.

"Oh God, this is so perfect," Ann sighed as Eric clapped and shouted encouragement to the two boys.

"No," he smiled and kissed her. "Last night was perfect."

"Oh yeah?" she giggled. "Liked that, did you?"

"Loved it," he admitted.

He kissed her again.

"And love you, Jadia Greene," he said.

"ANN," she corrected. "Ann Greene."

"Sorry, Baby; I've been calling you 'Jadia' for how long now?"

"I'm sure you'd say 'too long,'" she teased.

"Well, I'll be calling you Ann for the rest of my life," he promised.

"Daddy, watch!" Sammy demanded.

Very few patrons of Disney World looked twice at the two blonde haired, blue eyed parents as they strolled around with their two small black sons.

Chapter 4

Rayne watched as Kenneth made quick work of prepping the area for painting.

At first, she had been reluctant to consider Kenneth for the job; he was old enough to be her father for one thing. For another, he was a convicted felon; she had most of her life's savings invested in her equipment.

But she relented under Jacy's constant wheedling and whining and agreed to interview the man.

He was quiet and attentive during the interview. Rayne prided herself in her ability to read people, look into their eyes and tell what they were thinking.

She could see he was an intelligent man, but couldn't read anything in his eyes.

When she asked him if he thought he'd have a problem taking orders from a woman, he smiled.

"No ma'am, if you don't have problems giving orders to a man," he responded.

Hard work did not frighten him; heavy lifting did not deter him. Long hours did not bother him.

The only complaint she would have about Kenneth Kay was that he was too quiet. Was a complete mystery to her. He never said anything about himself. He never said anything about Jacy either.

When she initiated conversation, he would respond, but would go no further.

"Okay," Rayne smiled as she started the air compressor.

Primer's already in it?" Kenneth asked, pointing to the three cans next to the machine.

"Damn it," Rayne smiled.

She smiled wider.

"I uh, I was just seeing if you were paying attention. Yeah, this it, I was just seeing if you'd catch that," she lied.

"So?" he asked. "How'd I do?"

"Good, did real good," Rayne laughed and shut the machine off.

He pried the lid off of one of the cans, carefully poured it into the reservoir then stepped back. He nodded curtly to her and she again started the machine.

Kenneth enjoyed the incessant chugging of the machine as he sprayed the walls with the primer. When the machine was running, Rayne wasn't chattering. He liked his boss, had to disagree with Jacy, Rayne wasn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination, but found her non-stop rambling to be a distraction.

She didn't ramble non-stop when the compressor was on, leaving him to his thoughts.

Jacy had teased him at the breakfast table that morning; she 'accidentally' dribbled some syrup onto her breast, then licked the syrup off of her own breast, smoldering brown eyes staring into his blue eyes the whole time.

She squealed and giggled when Kenneth lunged for her, then moaned happily as he bends her over the table and took her with no preamble.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, oh, fuck me, oh," Jacy had cried out as he hammered her bald pussy hard and fast.

"Now, what was THAT for?" she asked innocently as he pulled his limp cock out of her pussy.

"You know damned good and well what that was for," he laughed and gave a slap to her fleshy buttocks.

"Oh!" Jacy growled.

She didn't move, except to spread her legs wider.

"Do that again," she growled at him.

"This?" he asked and lightly swatted her buttocks again.

"Oh!" she groaned and reached a hand underneath herself and began to rub her pussy.

"You mean this?" he asked again and gave each buttock a slightly harder slap.

"Oh!" she groaned, rubbing herself frantically.

"Harder?" he asked giving each buttock a slap hard enough to leave his handprint.

"Shit, daddy!" Jacy called out as her orgasm overtook her.

She promised him they would do more of that when he got home from work that evening.

He found himself with the beginnings of an erection as he finished spraying the walls with the primer.

"Okay, this is kind of a weird one," Rayne said as the chatter of the compressor died down.

Kenneth looked at the paint samples Rayne showed him, then shrugged.

"Sure it looked good in the store," he finally said and bent to the task of cleaning the hose.

While he worked on the hoses and the reservoir, Rayne chattered non-stop, talking about musical groups he'd never heard of, people he'd never heard of, things he had no interest in.

"Oh, sure you know her!" Rayne insisted. "She was in that movie? With, oh, what's his name? The one that died? Drug overdose?"

"Take another hour before the primer's dry enough," Kenneth pointed out. "Lunch time?"

"Yeah, okay," Rayne agreed.

"Going to Clark's; you want anything from there?" Kenneth asked.

"Nope; brought my own; you should do that, saves a lot of money, you know?" Rayne started up again.

Kenneth got into the pick up truck that Jacy had bought for him and drove the four blocks to the drive-In diner.

"Hey, Daddy!" Terry teased as she skidded to a stop in front of his window.

"Terry, why you don't got a 'Daddy' of your own, huh?" Kenneth asked her, smiling.

"All the good ones are taken," she said, leaning close enough for him to smell her bubble gum tinged breath.

"Chili burger, add grilled onions and a large chocolate malt," Kenneth said and smiled as she skated away, ample portion of her rear showing out the bottom of her shorts.

"Any time you want to be my 'Daddy' you just let me know," Terry said as she brought him the food.

"Uh huh, and what did Jacy tell you?" Kenneth smiled as he paid the girl for the meal.

"She'd kick my ass from here to tomorrow," Terry smiled and skated to the next car.

----

"God, come on, Michael, not this place again," Jennifer complained as Michael Greene pulled up.

"What? Food here's good; better than fucking McDonald's, huh?" Michael protested.

"Oh bull shit; you just want to see them sluts in their shorts, ass all hanging out and shit," Jennifer complained.

She had tried living with Mindy; Mindy was nice enough, even gracious. Jennifer was relieved to see that Mindy did drink beer on occasion and didn't frown on Jennifer having a beer or two.

"I mean, really, what's a football game without a couple of cold ones, huh" Mindy had hooted.

But Jennifer had been extremely uncomfortable around Ingrid, Mindy's lover and fought the revulsion when she could hear Mindy and Ingrid making love.

The final straw had come when the girl that lived upstairs had made a pass at Jennifer.

"I'm not a God damned fucking rug muncher," Jennifer had hissed, outraged.

"Well, excuse me, Princess!" the girl had sneered. "Just figured, you know, since you're living with Mindy, you was one too. "

Then, to Jennifer's surprise, she saw Michael coming out of the apartment complex office.

"You?" she had hissed. "You're going to be living here?"

"I wish, Beautiful Lady," Michael had smiled blankly.

Michael Greene didn't remember Jennifer, so fell back on his standard greeting to women he didn't know, calling her 'Beautiful Lady.'

"No, all they have are a couple of two bedrooms," Michael went on. "Shit, can't afford it, you know?"

So, you'd need a roommate?" Jennifer had asked.

"Hey, now, that's a great idea!" Michael had said, brightening.

He signed a one year lease and Jennifer and he moved in together. The deal was that she would pay three hundred a month and half of the utilities, plus keep the apartment clean.

"I saw your last place, remember?" she said tightly.

No, Michael didn't remember, but wisely kept his mouth shut.

Michael smiled as he watched Terry skating their way.

"Man, she's something, huh?" Michael said.

Then he remembered something and turned to Jennifer.

"Oh, hey, you going to be okay eating here?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, don't know what that was I had this morning," Jennifer admitted. "I'll be all right."

They placed their order, then bickered with each other over whose turn it was to pay.

"No, no, remember, last time? It was two days before pay day?" Michael said.

"Fuck yeah, you're right," Jennifer said.

"Yes," Michael smiled and made a slashing motion with his index finger. "That's one, one for Michael, and how many for Jennifer? Hmm, that would be none."

----

Elizabeth smiled at Jacy as she walked in from lunch, then did a double take.

She then looked around the lobby to make sure that they were alone.

"Jacy, let me ask you something," Elizabeth said, leaning close to the girl.

"Yes ma'am, something wrong?" Jacy squeaked out in her little girl voice.

"Depends on how YOU feel about it, I guess," Elizabeth smiled. "So, um, are you pregnant?"

Jacy put her hands up to her mouth, eyes bulging out.

"You can tell?" she whispered in shock.

"Baby, you've got that glow all over you," Elizabeth laughed. "So, how far along are you?"

"About two and a half months, give or take a couple of days," Jacy laughed nervously.

As near as Jacy could calculate, it happened the night of her sister's wedding.

Jacy's periods had been like clockwork, never early or late. So, when she missed her first period, Jacy knew.

But she'd been afraid to tell Daddy; unsure of what his reaction would be. He'd been given 'the good news' three times before, only to find out that those three times were nothing but a lie.

"So, is it good news?" Elizabeth smiled.

"Yes ma'am, the best ever," Jacy whispered. "At least, I think it is."

"Then congratulations," Elizabeth smiled and gathered her mail before leaving the lobby.

"Thanks," Jacy whispered, feeling another stab of fear.

She hoped Daddy would be happy; she hoped Daddy would be happy and love her even more.

----

Sheriff's Office," Elise answered the telephone.

"Eric Greene, please," Ann asked.

"Yes ma'am, may I ask who's calling please?" Elise asked.

"His wife," Ann said hahappily.

"Eric, Ann's on line two for you," Elise said into her intercom.

"Hey Honey, what's up?" Eric asked.

"You sitting down?" Ann asked, bubbling with excitement.

"Of course; that's all we do around here," Eric joked.

"Well, guess what, Daddy?" Ann asked.

"I give up," Eric said.

"Well, Daddy, when you put your big old thing in me, we kind of made a baby," Ann shrilled and burst into elated laughter.

"Oh, my God, you are kidding me," Eric said, stunned.

"Yes, oh God, you think it might be a little girl? Oh, Baby, I love you so much," Ann babbled.

"I think he got 'THE call,'" Sheriff Dick Davis said as he and Orville looked at the nearly catatonic Eric clutching a telephone.

Ann's voice could be heard, talking incessantly.

"Officer Eric Greene!" Dick barked loudly.

"Huh? Oh, hey, shit, Baby, that's great, I got to go," Eric said and hung up on Ann.

"So, let me guess; we're going to be a Daddy, huh?" Dick asked.

"Yes sir!" Eric said and fainted.

"Damn it! We should have taped that!" Orville said.

"Did," Dick laughed, pointing to the video camera on the desk tripod.

"Aw no you didn't!" Orville laughed. "Aw, that pussy ain't never going to hear the end of this shit!"

----

Kenneth came in to the customer's living room, slurping on the last of his chocolate malt. Rayne was on the telephone with yet another one of her school friends; she seemed to have hundreds of best friends.

"Yeah, period's about to kill me; if the cramps ain't bad enough, I got this damned headache about to blow my head up and you know how paint fumes are going to help that, right?" Rayne complained.

She turned and saw Kenneth, then blushed hotly, realizing he'd overheard her talking about her menstrual cycle.

"Oops, got to go; time to get busy, love you bye," Rayne said and flipped the cell phone shut.

"Hey, how was lunch?" she asked.

"Great, got a chili burger, add grilled onions? Man that is one burger hard to beat, Kenneth enthused.

"Ought to tell them add cheddar cheese to it," Rayne said and began to pour the first color of paint into the reservoir.

"Aw, man, I bet that is good!" Kenneth agreed.

He again checked all the prepping and nodded affirmatively. Rayne started the compressor and Kenneth applied the first coat.

The paint was a sickly greenish yellow color; it was hideous. He applied it carefully, methodically, paying attention to the coverage. His mind focused on the task at hand while a single thought kept threatening to distract him.

Jacy hadn't had a period in at least two months.

Of that, he was sure.

He didn't know when Jacy's last period had been; he assumed it was before he'd come home. But she had not had one in the two and a half months he'd been out of prison.

"God, that is one ugly color," Rayne muttered, snapping Kenneth back to the present.

He smiled; for once her non-stop mouth had been welcome; he was dangerously close to the edge of the wall.

"Maybe it'll look better with the primary color," Kenneth suggested.

"Doubt it; Sand's a pretty neutral color," Rayne said, then shrugged.

"Oh well, just got to put it on the wall, don't have to live here," she said.

Jacy had been a virgin; Kenneth was positive of that. He'd battered through her hymen that first night. Her pain had been real. The blood had been real.

Kenneth smiled and retraced his steps, applying the accent wall's coat, making sure there were no gaps, and no bleeds.

"Okay, he called out and Rayne shut off the compressor.

"Whew, that really is..." Rayne started to say then clammed up as the customer came in to see what progress had been made.

"OH, isn't that perfect?" the woman asked, looking at the wall.

"Aim to please," Kenneth smiled.

"Oh, I'm almost tempted to paint all the walls like that!" the woman said.

"We can do that," Kenneth agreed. "But why don't we see how they look with the other color first? "You've already paid for it and Tops won't take it back, so might as well, right?"

"You're right," the woman agreed.

Rayne thought she might slip an extra twenty five into Kenneth's pay check this week.

----

Grace smiled as Jennifer kept herself busy, giving both her and Mindy wide berth. Mindy had told Jennifer there were no hard feelings, especially since Ingrid had decided to come out of the closet to her parents and move in with Mindy.

1...45678...10