Infidelity and Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands up from her sides, passing them over her breasts until they met at the top button of her blouse, beginning to release the buttons. "It's been so long since any man other than my husband touched me intimately … would you mind touching me a lot?"

"I will," I assured her.

"…and kissing too! I want lots and lots of kissing," she added to her needs.

I had her buttons open now and I spread the blouse to see the bra that encased her ample breasts. It was cotton and white and had seen better days.

She looked down at my hands fondling her bra, "Oh, this is so embarrassing, this has to be my oldest and crappiest bra. I wish I could have worn something sexy and alluring for you. But of course, when I got dressed this morning, I didn't know, that within hours, I would be back here with a younger man – a stranger - feeling him touching my breasts."

"Don't stress out, I'm not fussed about the covering, I'm more interested in what's underneath." I pushed my hands around her back and fumbled beneath the tail of her blouse to unclasp her bra hook. The bra fell forward and my hands returned to the front to push the material out of the way so that I could gaze upon her 53-year-old breasts. Obviously, they were no longer perky, but they were quite good, didn't sag too much. I ducked my head forward and latched my lips onto her left orb. She sighed appreciatively.

"Oh, that's so nice, can you do plenty of that?"

There was no need to answer her, I intended to do plenty of that. I intensified the efforts of my lips, tongue and teeth and she brought her hands up to hold the back of my head to her body. Jeremy's mother was responding eagerly, her loud panting breaths told me that she liked what I was doing to her. The fact that she kept thrusting her chest forward, encouraging me to devour more of her fine breasts confirmed it too. We were still in the doorway to her bedroom.

She had told me that sex with her husband was no longer fulfilling. I assume that she meant that she no longer came. But had she come when she and her husband were younger … or was she not an orgasmic woman? From the sound of her breathing, I wondered if I might be able to get a climax from her before I even touched her clitoris. Her body was issuing a challenge to me … was I up to the task?

Despite the loud panting breaths, whenever she sounded like she was getting close, the arousal died away. I needed to use more ammunition. Without removing my mouth from her nipples, I dropped both hands down to the hem of her skirt and began to slide them up her bare legs under her clothing. First my fingers stroked up the outside of her thighs … then I dropped them back down to her knees and began again, this time on the soft smooth insides of her thighs.

In eager acceptance, I felt her shuffle her feet wider apart, opening up the access for my hands to reach her pubis easily. She was hot! My fingers traced up over the smooth skin of her thighs, not stopping until they touched her panties. They felt damp to my touch … this woman was getting wet, just from my touching and my kissing of her breasts.

"Umm … I'm feeling good," she murmured to me between gasping breaths, "but I want to feel better."

"You will," I promised.

"The bed, it would be better in bed," she urged, wanting to change our location.

"Wherever you want," I agreed.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in bed too?" she sounded like she wanted me to share in the complicity of this adultery that was about to take place … as if it might free her of any guilt she might feel later.

"I didn't know if I could come in?"

She opened her eyes wider, "In my room … or in me?" she asked with suggestive eyes.

"Both!"

"I wasn't sure back at the supermarket if I wanted this … but I know I want you now." I withdrew my hands from under her skirt. "Don't stop," she almost screamed at me, "Oh God, please don't stop. I haven't felt this good in ages."

I took her hand in mine and pulled her into the room, her own bedroom, across to her large bed. I turned to her and fumbled at her waist, looking for some clasp or button that I could release that would shed her skirt. Her hand came up to help mine and the skirt dropped to pool at her feet. Her cotton panties were as tatty as the bra.

"My God, I never wanted any man to see me in these, not even my husband, let alone a lover," she was blushing as she removed them herself, trying to get rid of them quickly, hooking her thumbs in the waistband and pushing them down over her hips.

"Is that what I am now … your lover?" I checked.

"Well, aren't you … isn't that what we're about to do … make love?"

"You got it!" I confirmed.

She was almost naked and she made it complete by allowing the blouse to slip from her shoulders. "What about you? I've been married for so long that I don't know who does what these days. Do I take your pants off, or will you?"

I pushed my shirt from off my shoulders the way she had removed her blouse … my trousers were all that was barring total nudity. "I've got them," I told her as I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. They fell at my feet.

Her eyes noted the tenting of my boxers and she backed herself onto the bed, her eyes never leaving my bulge. "That looks promising. I've only ever seen the same one for thirty years, I'm fascinated to see if there's a difference."

"Surely the difference will be in how it performs for you … not in how it looks."

She was lying back on the bed now, resting on her elbows, looking up at me as I stood beside the bed, her eyes nervously flitting between my eyes and the bulge in my shorts. I dropped the boxers and heard her gasp … was this going to be a compliment? "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It is different!"

"What do you mean … how is it different?" I asked, my eyes dropping down to look at what she could see, wondering to what she was referring. My cock was hard and erect, it looked normal to me.

"Is that circumcised?"

"Yes … yes it is! Haven't you ever seen one like this before?" I was incredulous that a mature woman's knowledge of sex might be so limited.

"No I haven't, my husband wasn't done, and neither was…" she paused, seeming to be reluctant to finish the sentence.

"Neither was who or what?"

"I'm sorry, I realised how stupid I'm sounding. I just didn't want to say that I've only ever had one other man besides my husband. Isn't it amazing … a grown woman of 53 has only had two men in her entire life. God, what a sheltered existence I've had. What must you think of me?"

"I don't think anything at all about that. It's been your life. If you didn't feel the need for any more than two men, then so be it."

"But that's just it, I should have had more … because those two men have not fulfilled my needs."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I am, because friends of mine have told me how the earth moves with a good man. I've never felt the earth move."

I stepped forward and kneeled on the side of the bed, my hard erection waving to her as I got closer.

"I shouldn't be putting pressure on you," she said, looking up at me, watching my approach anxiously, "but do you think that you could try to make the earth move for me?"

I bent down over her naked body, bringing my mouth up close to her lips, my cock with a wet tip touching her bare belly, causing her to gasp and flinch nervously. "I'm sure I can," I told her.

I kissed her with passion, open mouths eager and adventurous, tongues wrestling within while I moved my cock without any assistance from my hands to have it slot into the groove of her parted labia lips. She was making whimpering sounds that I took to be expressing her pleasure.

My hard-on was sluicing through her wet nether lips, her body felt responsive. I wanted it to be inside her and now … but I also wanted to be good for her, to give her what she wanted from this experience. For that, I knew there had to be a long foreplay. I was still filled with fury over Jeremy alienating my marriage and I was lashing out, attempting to capture the affections of those nearest and dearest to the young shit.

Rampant urgent sexual fulfilment won out over all else, I pushed my hard cock into her deep passage, pausing for her to adjust for it to probe inside her painlessly. She sighed and moaned and I knew from that that she wanted this too. I gave her long, driving strokes that played on all the right parts … her g spot up on the roof of her vaginal wall, her extended clit that was being rubbed by the overall movement of my body over hers.

I pushed and pulled inside of her body … but I soon came to realise that this woman was going to be different to all the others I had known. My wife, Jill would be about to cum by now … so too would my recent conquest, Nicole, the hot wife of my wife's lover and daughter-in-law of the mature woman that lay spread out beneath me, taking only the third man that had ever possessed her body.

This was becoming quite a challenge and my confidence was waning. She seemed to want this, I know I certainly did. Yet no matter how firm and deeply enveloping my strokes were, her arousal just didn't look like peaking. "Let yourself go," I whispered to her.

"I want to … oh God, how I want to … but it's always like this," she wailed.

Without warning, I jerked my cock right out of her body, leaving her body humping up at nothing, "Don't stop now, please … I'm trying, I really am."

I moved my head quickly down along her body, my lips leaving grazing pecks at her naked skin. I ducked my head in between her spread legs, my mouth latching onto that protruding clit. "No, not that way … please, not like that."

Her hands were trying to push my head out from between her legs. Jeremy's mother was trying to get her legs closed, but my head was already between them and she could only manage to clamp her thighs around my ears. I began licking on her good bits, trying to fire up her interest.

"No please, I've never liked having a man's mouth touch me there … I've never liked it this way," her hands were pushing at my forehead, attempting to dislodge me from within the inverted vee at the top of her thighs. "I have never let my husband do this, he gave up trying long ago."

I was ignoring her pleas, having no intention of giving up on my quest to switch her body on. I managed to get my hands up above my head, prising her hands away from my forehead, allowing me to settle my face into the clutch of her crotch. Did I hear a sigh … was that a moan? It was hard to tell with her thighs clamped around my ears. I listened above the steady suckling sound my lips made as I gorged on her clitoris … she seemed to have ceased her pleas for me to stop.

With my hands no longer having to fight hers off, my fingers slid around under her arse and I stretched them up so I could lick them between my tongue strokes on her spread labia lips. Then I allowed my wet fingers to stroke the inner cheeks of her arse on both sides, running teasingly close to touching her anus. I feared this might be another no-go zone for her. Still, I seemed to have overcome her resistance to my going down on her.

I listened to her gasping breaths, it sounded as if her body was building up some arousal once more. I was having more success with my tongue on her pubis than I had done with my cock in her vagina. I pursed my lips, closed them around her clitoris and sucked deeply. I could definitely hear the signs now … she was sighing and moaning. I pressed on, a combination of licking and sucking, I could hear her arousal cresting. Something big should be about to happen deep inside her body, she was humping up at me again.

I dared to softly touch her anal ring with two fingers … her whole body jumped. I was sure she wanted to stop my anal invasion, but the throbbing that was building behind her vagina must have been too powerful to resist. If I were to believe her assessment of her sex life to date, this would be a new experience for her. There were no words, either for or against what I was doing to her body … but her loud gasping, panting breaths told me all I needed to know. This woman was in heat and her long awaited climax was close.

It had taken every sensual seductive gesture and touch I knew to have her reach this point. Her body seemed to have almost resisted her response. This orgasm would not simply be many minutes or an hour coming … no, it could have been many years in the making.

I kept licking and sucking, pushing her body to the limit. She was right, she was not easily orgasmic, although I was now convinced I could get her there at least this once. My own cock that had been happily ensconced inside her vagina, was now wagging around in mid-air, eager to push back into that warm velvet glove.

I licked longer strokes along her inner lips, I sucked deeper on her clitoris … and at last, Jeremy's 53-year-old mother achieved an orgasm … a momentous moment for her. Her pubis throbbed and pulsed at my lips and her whole body humped us both up off the bed … vocally she was loud and appreciative. She had been a challenge, but I had managed to get her over the top. I pulled my head up and watched her peak ebbing … then quickly moving my whole body, I thrust my pelvis forward, lodging my cock back into that widely split labia and plunged my hard-on all the way home inside her.

There was no holding me back now, I went for gold, driving my cock into her supple body in a series of hard piston-like thrusts, resulting in my cock-head spewing my cum deep inside her. She seemed to be still having little mini spasms that had rejuvenated within her body when my warm cum splashed the walls of her vagina.

I collapsed upon her mature body, my cock still firm and filling her admirably as it jerked the last of my creamy discharge. It seemed an eternity until both bodies were still again and our breathing dropped to a steady level of contentment.

She was the first to break the silence, "Amazing … that's my only word for it … that was truly amazing." She took my head in her hands and kissed me with enthusiasm and with passion. "You never gave up on me, even when I tried to stop you kissing me down there. I really didn't want you to, I've always hated even the thought of a man's mouth and eyes and nose being there … tasting and seeing and smelling all those secret parts of me."

"You did good," I told her, "I knew that you had to have that in you … somewhere. I just had to bring it out."

She smiled warmly at me, "You did … and how." She looked to have a moment of reflection, "Those women were right, the earth did move. That's what I've waited most of my life for."

"I am pleased that I was able to be the one to unleash your inner fire."

Her hands were still holding my head, she kissed again with passion … and open mouth and tongue. "So when can we do it again?"

"I could try and get away from the office again this time next week," I offered, eager to arrange a weekly commitment with Jeremy's mother, just as I had with Jeremy's wife.

"No silly, I meant now. How long until you can recover? Ten minutes … thirty minutes … an hour? I have to have that sensation again."

"Hold on, don't get your hopes up too high. You were right, you don't cum easily, maybe you don't relax enough. That took everything I had to get you across the line."

"I believe in you, I know you can do it again."

And so we tried. For nearly an hour, we lay alongside each other, working on the foreplay of our next encounter, just affectionately talking, cuddling, caressing, kissing, sucking, licking, touching … until my mouth was at her pubis once more. There would be no objection from her this time … instead of her hands trying to push my head away from her crotch, now they gripped my head firmly and tugged it hard against her pubis.

It took a long time, but at last, this woman who had seemingly never had an orgasm before, experienced her second within two hours. I must say that I doubted that she had gone through her entire life to now without having one … maybe she did but with minimal intensity. Nevertheless, she swore to me that she had never experienced a finish anything like these two.

This time, after going down on her until she came, I flopped on my back on the bed alongside her and insisted that she sit astride me and ride me until I came. With one cum already under my belt, this second time was longer lasting and with her on top, I was able to lie back and take my time. She worked her body hard above me and I was able to fondle her breasts, occasionally pulling her body down to me so I could suckle her nipples.

By the time that I came, she was experiencing little mini trembles, sort of like after shocks from an earthquake. To say that she looked to be enjoying herself was an understatement. The look on her face expressed exquisite pleasure as I finally blew and my cock spasmed up inside her clutching vagina.

She struggled to hold herself up. Looking down into my eyes, perspiration trickling down her body and pasting her hair to her forehead, she smiled broadly. "I have become a wicked, sinful woman. You have just done me twice and I don't even know your name."

I had to laugh, she was right. My seduction of her was so swift, so complete that we hadn't even introduced ourselves. Of course, I knew who she was, but she didn't know that. "Sorry, I am Malcolm … and besides being an incredibly sexy woman, you are…"

"I am Marianne … and am I pleased to meet you." With that, her upper body collapsed onto my chest.

I am sure that Marianne would have slept right there, on top of me, with my cock still deep inside her … but I had to be back at work, I had an obligation to my employer. So, after about 20 minutes, I rolled her off me and extricated myself from the bed. "My husband won't be home until seven, you're welcome to stay all afternoon, Malcolm."

She said my name for the first time. "And that would be very nice, Marianne, but I do have a job and I do have to get back to it. Please excuse me." I stood up and began to retrieve my clothes, donning each item at the spot where I found it.

"When can we do this again? You were so good with me, I have to have you again."

"How about this time again next week, I think I can get away from the office."

Chapter Four

And so my life took on a new routine. On Saturdays, when my wife, Jill left for her supposed script meeting, which was really her Saturday matinee with Jeremy, I would immediately drive over to Jeremy's house and crazily bonk his hot wife, Nicole for hours on end. Then, every Thursday, I would leave the office about eleven, ostensibly with a list of client calls to make, and go round to Marianne's house and give the mother of Jeremy her weekly orgasm.

I found I was getting more regular sex now than I had when I was happily married. In fact, Jill obviously still believed that I knew nothing of her affair with the leading man in her TV series, so she tried to maintain regular conjugal events with me. Shame about that, I was getting so much hot sex that I had to refuse quite a bit, claiming a headache or such other malady usually the province of the woman. I would have thought that would make my wife suspicious, but she never showed it.

My plan to win the love and affection of every woman Jeremy held dear to him had gone off without a hitch. But after weeks of this sexual merry-go-round, my anger dissipated. I began to question what this was going to achieve. Sure, it would be sweet revenge for me to have both his wife and his mother reveal the name of their lover to him on the same day, preferably as he was about to give it to my wife in his weekly sexual tryst. But in the cold light of day, I began to worry about the effect it might have on these two women when they realised that I didn't really love them, that I had just been using them to get back at Jeremy. Sure, the sex was great with both of them, but certainly not love and not worth ending my marriage to Jill, in spite of her behaviour.