Infidelity and Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mutual sexual excitement was making it difficult to stand up on our own, I pushed my body against hers, causing her arse to rest on the edge of the vanity. I dropped one of my hands down to touch her silk panties, the crotch was very damp, her moisture oozing through the material. My fingers stroked along her nether lips through the silky material of her panties and she moaned aloud, her legs shuffling further apart to allow me greater access.

My fingers were pushing the gusset of her pantie crotch to one side, the fingers now softly caressing the wet inner lining of her labia. Her lower body was jerking to the rhythm of my stroking fingers while my lips and mouth devoured her stiff nipples. Her hands were stretching out trying to make contact with my erection. I had to bat them away with one free hand as I strove to bring Aleesha on.

Now her crotch was riding my manipulating fingers enthusiastically, the same way a jockey would ride a thoroughbred racehorse. Before I could get my mouth down there to replace my fingers, Aleesha's pliant body exploded with her sexual release, a powerful orgasm washing over her where she stood, propped against the vanity of her new apartment. Her legs shook and her head flopped down onto my shoulder as I pulled her body against mine.

This hot young woman was satiated by her orgasm, but I had much more in store for her. My fingers, that still held her slippery clitoris, were pushed away by my rampant cock that now wanted sexual gratification inside this hot woman's body. I pushed those blue silk panties down her thighs and they slid to the floor. My hands grasped the back of her thighs, midway between her knees and her arse, and I hefted her supple body clear off the floor, lifting her torso and positioning it so that the entrance to her vagina rested on the head of my cock.

Relieved of the support of her feet, Aleesha threw her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face into the crook of it. At the same time, she hooked her heels around my arse. Guided by the feel of her heat around my cock-head and her delirious moans that telegraphed every intimate feeling to me, I was able to drop her over my now near vertical hard cock.

It was now the turn of my own legs to shake and tremble under the combined weight of both our bodies as my cock thrust firmly up into her clutching vaginal cavity, her tight walls gripping me through every thrust. It felt like liquid velvet around my hard cock as it drove up into her body, soon bringing Aleesha to a second shuddering climax. I would have liked to give her a third, but those fondling fingers of hers had taken their toll on my arousal and I gave into the wonderful sensations around my shaft, spilling my cum forcefully up to her uterus.

My legs shook as my body felt the full effect of my release and I struggled to hold both bodies up, resting her arse cheeks against the sharp corner of the vanity. Gradually, we both came down from our mutual pleasures. She eased her face out from the comfort of my neck and her mouth lavished kisses on mine while her arms clung to me to hold her body upright.

"I think I'm gonna be okay with this arrangement," she told me eagerly, "If I can feel this good standing up, just imagine how it will be when we can actually use a bed."

And so my weekly routine became even busier. I now had no need at home for my wife's gratuitous sexual handouts. I spent Tuesday nights after work in 25-year-old Aleesha's bed in her new apartment, her mortgage arrangements secured by my approval. Every Thursday, I left work about 10am for ostensibly a day of client visits, but basically the next four hours were spent satisfying the 53-year-old wife and mother, Marianne. On Saturdays, after my TV producer wife left for her weekly sexual fling with her leading man, Jeremy, I would call around to his wife, Nicole, probably 29 like her husband, and give her several hours of sex which were fabulously rewarding to both of us.

I maybe could have kept this going for years … or until my body gave out. But strangely, I cannot explain why, I still loved my wife, Jill, despite us no longer having sex, and I wanted to revive our marriage. There was the matter of our teenage children that I considered should still have a family life. So I was still intent on killing the goose that laid the golden egg. I was hell-bent on destroying my wonderful relationship with all three women, all in the name of evoking some kind of revenge on that shit, the TV star, Jeremy.

By the time that I started up with Aleesha, I figured that I already had Nicole and Marianne sufficiently satisfied with our friendships that I would be able to convince them to spill all to their husband and son respectively. But I was forced to wait until I could bring Jeremy's sister along to the same degree of devotion. That would end up taking a few months, by which time it was now six months since I had first taken up with Nicole and Marianne.

Nicole had been eager to break the news of her relationship with me to her husband almost since Day 1. I had been forced to dissuade her from exposing our affair several times, assuring her it would be good when the time came. At last, I nominated a date and told her that she was clear to reveal all to him. She should do it just as he was about to leave their house, on this given Saturday morning for his usual adventure with my wife. She too appreciated the irony in that timing.

Then I lined up Marianne, convinced her that since her daughter knew that she was cheating on her husband with me, it was only fair that she should tell her son. I persuaded her to call Jeremy and tell him that she needed to see him urgently on Saturday. "Can you call by and see me on your way to your script meeting this Saturday?" she asked him on the phone while she sat astride my body one Thursday, my hard cock firmly wedged up inside her clinging vagina.

Finally, after Aleesha told me for the umpteenth time how happy she was in our illicit relationship, I convinced her that she should let her excitement out by secretly telling her brother. "After all," I said, "you are so happy that you need to tell someone and you can't tell your mum because I'm still doing her as well as you." She seemed dubious at first and I feared that my grand slam plan was going to be missing one element. But eventually, I persuaded her. "Aleesha honey, I know where they have their script meetings on Saturdays, I could pick you up and drop you off there to meet him and spread your joy."

Chapter Six

All the pieces were in place for Super Saturday. I was as excited as a youngster on Christmas Day. Jeremy was about to get his comeuppance once and for all. I rose early and prepared breakfast in bed for my wife, then I surprised her by resurrecting the sexual side of our relationship, making slow, tender, passionate love to her, overcoming her initial reluctance. It may have annoyed her that she would now be carrying my cum inside her when she greeted her young lover at the motel … but that would turn out to be the least of their worries.

I told my wife what a shame it was that these script meetings impinged on our weekend time. I said that we could be having many weekends away if it weren't for her Saturday's spent elsewhere. Then I kissed her goodbye at the door and went back inside our house to pick up my car keys to drive over to Aleesha's apartment and take her to the motel.

As I drove, I thought of the lovely Nicole, wondering how it went this morning. By now, she would have stunned her husband, hopefully ruining his Saturday by telling him that she knew of his affair with his TV show producer. Then she would have dropped the bombshell, telling him how content she had been in my arms every Saturday for the past six months while he was fucking around.

As I pulled my car up outside Aleesha's building, I calculated that by now Jeremy should be at his mother's house, no doubt annoyed at having to divert on his way to his weekly fuck with my wife. He would be impatient, already pissed off at his wife's revelations and keen not to waste too much time as his mother unburdened, confessing to her son that all was not well in her marriage and that she had taken a lover, much younger than herself. She would be happy to reveal his name (my name). She would tell him that the younger man who satisfied her sexual cravings was none other than Malcolm Anderson.

"No!" her son would say, "It can't be Malcolm Anderson … I've just found out that he's been doing my wife for the past six months. You must have the name wrong. He's the SOB whose wife I've been having for a year." But she would reassure him that Malcolm Anderson was definitely the man who had made her feel so good every Thursday … for the past six months.

Aleesha and I drove over to the motel and I parked in a convenient spot where I could see the doors to all the rooms. I saw my wife's car outside Room 22 where she had already shamelessly parked and gone inside to anticipate the arrival of her lover. Would he be able to perform for her today? He just might be a limp dick having discovered that his wife knew all about his affair and by now having learned that I was giving it to both his wife and his mother.

Aleesha queried why we were at a motel, but I was able to convince her that the script meetings were held here. She wasn't the brightest light on the Christmas tree. At last, I saw Jeremy's car pull in alongside my wife's and I despatched Aleesha over to see him, having already given her cab money to get home again, telling her that I had an urgent meeting to attend myself.

As I drove out of the motel, I looked back to see the harassed and frazzled looking TV star impatiently listening to his sister excitedly reveal her own love affair with … none other than Malcolm Anderson. Yes exactly, the man, whose wife lay naked and excited in bed behind that closed door at Room 22.

I headed out to Jeremy and Nicole's house … that would be the only place that I would be safe today. Nicole, having been the first to reveal all to her husband, would not know yet of what he had been told by his mother and his sister. By now, Marianne's son would have told his mum that the man she thought was her exclusive bed partner was actually screwing her daughter-in-law too. I had to hope that Marianne had not yet called Nicole to discuss their mutual bed partner.

As I pulled up at Nicole's house, I knew too that Aleesha, like her mother, would be pissed big time by now. Being the last to reveal her tale to Jeremy, she would now know about my bonking her sister-in-law, although she already knew about her mother. I had already turned off my mobile phone. I didn't want to receive their calls, didn't want to hear the anger of these women while I enjoyed what I anticipated would be my last Saturday matinee performance with the beautiful 29-year-old.

On this last Saturday, Nicole was hotter than ever before, having now unburdened her long pent-up anger on her husband. Our sex was intense and exciting, even more experimental than before and I began to question the wisdom of what I had done. When Jeremy came home that night and revealed that I was not exclusively hers … that I was also doing his mother and his sister, I knew that there would be no more of these satisfying Saturdays with the beautiful Nicole.

But actually, Jeremy wasn't out all day like he usually was on a Saturday. I was still in his bed, my cock hard up inside his wife for the third (yes, count 'em, third) time that day when we heard his car on the driveway and his key in the front door. He slammed that door, signalling his mood. Soon he would be coming through the bedroom door.

"Should I go?" I asked Nicole nervously, even as my strokes continued inside that tight liquid vagina of hers.

Her arms pulled me down closer to her body, "No, I need you inside me, to show him that we're through."

Even as I thrust hard into this willing young woman, I did wonder about the anger level of this young man at this stage of the day. Since it was only 2pm, his time at the motel with my wife must have been cut disastrously short this Saturday. He was an athletic young man and I was giving him at least ten years. What would be his instant reaction when he entered his bedroom and saw the very man that had created so much grief for him this day, flat out doing his wife?

I heard him before I saw him, having to turn my head around to catch a glimpse of him in the doorway. "Oh Jesus Christ," he blasphemed, "you are making my life a misery, you dip-shit!"

But to my pleasant surprise, he didn't storm on into the room to beat me up or plunge a knife into my back. He disappeared back out the door … for a moment. Then he was back again, still coming no nearer than the doorway of the room.

"Nicole honey, you're not the only one. He's fucking all the women in my life."

I looked down apprehensively into Nicole's eyes … had she heard him, did it register with her? "What's he talking about?" she mumbled, but not fully coherent as the passion was building in her again, her breathing heavy and laboured as I pushed her body toward another mounting climax.

I drove into her body harder, pressing all her buttons. "Nothing Nicole, he's lost it, he's ranting, doesn't know what he's saying."

For now, Nicole seemed to accept my appraisal of his meandering accusations, she hugged herself tighter to me as another wave of passion overtook her and her body humped up at mine.

Where had he gone? Did he keep a loaded gun downstairs and had gone to get it? Nicole didn't seem at all put off by the appearance of her husband as she absorbed the intensity of yet another orgasm.

In spite of my worry about Jeremy's imminent motives, I plunged on beyond Nicole's thumping, throbbing orgasm. I was not quite there yet myself and I wondered if I actually had it in me to cum again, particularly in view of the mentally castrating threat that hung over me from Nicole's husband.

While I continued to make gentler thrusts into her willing hot body, I had to ask, "Where's he gone, why would he give up and leave when he saw us fucking?"

"Because he's a pussy shit," she spat out in anger. "He's a gutless wimp when it comes to confrontation … and seeing us in bed together should be as confronting as it gets. He looks macho, but he's probably downstairs crying like a baby."

My confidence was somewhat restored by her assurance that I was not about to get a bullet in my head. I cranked up the pace of my thrusts and earned my bed partner's undying respect by giving her even one more pulsing orgasm before I too spurted what was left of my depleted store of cum into her still throbbing vagina.

Strangely, we were in no hurry despite her husband lurking around the house. It would be at least twenty minutes before Nicole and I disentangled our warm bodies from each other. We took more time to enjoy a leisurely shower together, and then dress. Nevertheless, I was apprehensive as I descended the stairs. I doubted that I wanted confrontation with this guy either. We looked around the many rooms of this house, her husband was nowhere to be seen. At last, we spotted him, sitting out on a sun lounge beside their pool, sucking on what looked to be his third beer, judging by the two empty bottles beside him.

"Should we do this together?" I suggested, being honourable in offering to hear his angst with her, but reluctant really, knowing that he would blurt out all he had learned about me this morning. Jeremy would reveal to his wife that I had been screwing his mother and his sister as well as her, and that the revelations had screwed up his own happy affair with my wife … at least for today I guessed, judging by the early hour of his return.

"No, I can handle him. I'll call you at work on Monday, tell you how it went."

I would dread receiving that call. That would be when I would hear the anger of this beautiful young woman who would be outraged for being used by me to get back at her husband for trying to destroy my own marriage. I knew that eventually I would have to take other calls too … from Marianne and her daughter, Aleesha. This was the price I would pay for using all three women so that I could personally enjoy this one-day of retribution.

I drove home, eager to see my wife and to discover which way she would bounce. Would she be full of remorse for her foolhardy affair with her leading man, vowing to give him up immediately to try to save our marriage? Or would she be defiant, defending her affair with whatever reasoning she could come up with, and then blasting me for screwing his wife, his mother and his sister?

I parked my car on the driveway alongside my wife's car and strode purposefully to my front door. I turned the key in the lock and entered. There was no sign of her in the hallway, I looked into our lounge room at the front of the house. I didn't see her at first, but then I spotted her over in the far corner, away from the daylight that came streaming into the room. Jill was sitting quietly in a single lounge chair, her legs tucked up under her. "Oh, you're home," she said, matter of factly as if her day had been just routine. I almost expected her to add 'I'll get dinner.'

Responding to her, I adopted the same mood that she had set as if nothing was wrong between us. I asked politely, "How was your day darling? Did the script meeting go well?" Of course, she now knew that I knew there hadn't been a script meeting today … there never was a Saturday script meeting.

She unfurled her legs from under her and slowly rose to her feet. "Since you asked honey, no, the script meeting didn't go well. Quite frankly, my day was shit, pretty much from start to finish."

"Really, and here was me thinking that you liked the morning glory I gave you after breakfast in bed."

"Oh that's right, it was so far back, I nearly forgot, and so much has happened in my life since. Yes, my husband made love to me for the first time in months … I was so surprised." Jill began to walk very slowly across the room, closing the gap between us. "At least now I know why you haven't been near me for months."

"Are you complaining?" I asked, my hackles rising, ready for a fight.

"No I'm not, I guess I had it coming after what I've been doing to you. It's funny and quite illogical, but in a way, I am impressed."

"Impressed, that's not a reaction that I expected to hear from you."

"What I mean is, you were so resourceful darling. To think that you never said a word to me when you found out, you just went out and seduced those women and managed to keep all three presumably happy and on a string for … how long was it?"

Jill had closed the gap between us from across the room to now stand two feet in front of me. "Six months," I told her.

"So let me make sure I've got this right … you did all three women once a week each for six months?"

I nodded my agreement with her statement and I part smiled … she may have read it as a smirk.

"I never knew you had that in you. I hate to think of my husband doing it with any other woman, let alone three of them. But strangely I am impressed … and I know that I have absolutely no right to complain. After what I have done to you for eighteen months."

I could see now that there were tears in her eyes, but I made no move of sympathy or compassion toward her.

"It is over, darling, I promise you."

"What us?" I asked her, needing clarification of what was over.

"No Mal, my affair with Jeremy, I saw him for what he really is today. Despite his young macho appearance that was what first appealed to me, I saw a self-absorbed selfish little boy emerge as his cosy little world crumbled around him. His confidence is shattered … if that was your true intent by seducing all of the women near and dear to him, then you have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams."