Infidelity and Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt chuffed about that. I had developed such a hatred for this young man for having the audacity to try to destroy my marriage. What didn't sit well with me, and now more and more filled me with remorse, was having used all three women and their emotions so callously.

"I should be happy to see the result of my efforts, but I'm not," I confessed. "I feel wretched for what I have done to those women, they put their trust in me and by now, they will be sticking pins in their Malcolm dolls."

"There are always going to be winners and losers in life, honey. I hope that you are I are winners," my wife said philosophically. The inference in her words being that Nicole, Marianne and Aleesha were losers. They didn't deserve that tag, just because they were related to Jeremy.

Jill made the final tentative two steps to bring her body up against mine and she closed her arms around my neck, resting her head against my shoulder. I stood there impassively, my arms down by my side, unwilling to fold them around her encouragingly.

"I am so sorry, Mal, can you find it in your heart to forgive me." She was crying now, "I never wanted to hurt you."

"Well you did," I informed her, "very deeply. I probably should kick your cheating arse out onto the street, but stupidly, I can't stop loving you, even after what you've done."

Although I was not accepting her physically, she was obviously heartened by my words and she tightened the grip of her arms around my neck, pressing her body deeper against me. Her breasts felt good against my shirted chest and she even ground her lower body against the shape of my cock that she could feel through my pants. The damn thing responded, not fully, but enough to give her the signal she needed at this time. I don't know how after my long session with Nicole, but my cock was out of the control of my more sensible mind that decreed that my wife should have to fight her way back to regain what we had.

"You want me, I can feel it, Mal," she said, her confidence returning.

"That's not love, Jill, that's lust. The love and trust will take a whole lot longer."

"It's a start," she was clutching at straws now, "you and I can start and end our day with some good loving."

"It will only be sex, Jill."

"I'll take that, come on, let's go to bed," she said, eager to have that connection with me that might absolve her of some of the guilt that she was experiencing.

"It's not that easy," I told her, pulling myself free of her arms and pushing her away. "You're probably hot for it after missing out today. Is that right, Jill, could Jeremy not perform for you today?"

She looked petulant and annoyed at my rejection, "His head was so mixed up after hearing about you from his wife, his mother and his sister that he couldn't even get it up," she confessed.

"Not a problem for me today," I gloated, "Nicole and I were at it for hours, we were still going when Jeremy got home."

"Really, what happened?" I had her interest now.

"Nothing really, we just went on fucking and he went out by the pool and sulked until we finished."

"There you go, that's the side of him I discovered today."

"So what's for dinner, Jill?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Everything's frozen, I didn't take anything down. Can we go out for dinner?"

"I guess so, it will give us a chance to talk. There's a fair bit to discuss. We'll have some new marriage rules from now on."

So I had fought to keep my marriage … only time would tell if it would be worth it. I had eliminated Jeremy from our lives. Trouble is that I may have to find myself a hobby, something to do on Tuesday nights and Thursday and Saturday afternoons.

The End

I recently had the honour of working with a new author, lucioz, she's also from here in Australia, and I contributed two chapters to her first story, "Oh What a Surprise". She has a great future … check it out. If you like the theme of most of my stories, you will love the way she writes.