Infidelity Ch. 01

Story Info
Meredith's Tale: cheating wife with friend's son.
2.8k words
3.87
63.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
61 Followers

Meredith's Story

"Oh yesss! Fuck my pussy; fuck it, fuck it."

Meredith lifts her legs higher around his skinny hips improving his angle of assault. She loves the feel of cock slamming into her cunt. His pubic bone smacks against her engorged clit on each thrust. She loves the staccato bursts that explode on each impact.

She especially loves young cock. And Tommy is her favorite. Tommy is the nineteen year old son of her best friend and neighbor. Sally had sent him to help Meredith mow her yard one summer afternoon three years earlier when she was struggling to start the mower. He's taken care of her lawn ever since.

Stan, Meredith's husband, travels throughout the week so Tommy's help had been gratefully accepted. Even now that he is in college he continues to come once a week during the growing season. He's not a robust lad and his fair skin blisters easily if he doesn't take care in the sun. He only started helping her with her inside planting, as she likes to call it, the year before.

Stan had forgotten their anniversary. They had married early in college and though both still on the shy side of forty it was their twentieth. When he announced that he had to go to Miami for a meeting instead of getting mad or hurt Meredith planned to surprise him by booking her own trip there.

Instead of being charmed by her surprise visit; she'd been surprised to see him kissing and caressing his executive assistant. Meredith remained out of sight as she watched the two eat a more than business dinner together before retiring to his room together. She waited all night, stomach twisting in knots, until the other woman left, shoes in hand, at six in the morning. She had taken Tommy the very next day.

******

Late last spring a light breeze rustles the sun dappled leaves over the tree shaded lawn. Tommy swings the weed eater along the fence edge taking the tops off the long grass. A straw lawn hat that protects his face and neck from the bright sun pulled low. Leaf clippings cling to his pants legs.

Meredith calls his name as she approaches. Today she chose a bright yellow short sundress with wide straps over her shoulders to wear. It is the shortest dress she owns. Normally she prefers in the mid-calf range that flows around her legs. For Tommy, though, she didn't want him to miss the invitation by being too subtle. The hem is mid-thigh on this one. She had thought about getting rid of it because she felt it was too little girl for a mature woman but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

The bodice is snug enough that the straps are almost unnecessary. Faux buttons run up the center. She opted to go braless and her hardened nipples are plainly visible through the cotton fabric. Her hair is caught up in a matching hairband. Yellow flats complete the ensemble. Meredith approaches the young man all innocently unaware of the effect her approach has on him.

"Tommy," she says again, "Honey, I left your check on the kitchen table for you when you're done."

"Yes, Mrs. Hammond." His eyes aren't quite raised to hers.

"Thanks, Hon," she says brightly with a light stroke on his arm then strolls sprightly back to the house. The weed eater zing doesn't start again until the patio door slides closed.

Inside Meredith gets herself ready to spring her very best Mrs. Robinson on him. She makes sure doors are open from the bedroom to the rest of the house. Lights are on making a path to her. The dress is undone so she can pull it down freeing a breast. And she reclines in bed listening to the whine of the lawn tool, pulling gently on her breast with a hand on her muff coaxing her juices to flow in anticipation.

Outside the trimmer whine stops. Shortly, the patio door shushes open on its glides. Meredith turns on her vibrator. It is the loudest model she could find. The heavy penis shaped toy jumps in her hand. She presses it to her opening and gives an authentic gasp as it goes to work on her hard button.

In the living room, "Mrs. Hammond?"

Meredith ignores his query. Instead she focuses on working her snatch with the faux penis. Her effort is rewarded with far from faked moans of pleasure. The noise drifts to her intended target. Through half closed eyes she can see him turn down the hall toward her bedroom. She sets the hook with a loud groan in response to a particularly long contact with the fake phallus. Then she closes her eyes and gives over to the toy's work.

With one hand she twists and pulls aggressively at her exposed nipple. The pain makes her gasp. Propped up on her pillows against the headboard she starts dipping the gyrating knob of the vibrator into her now sopping pussy. She groans as the hardened plastic pushes her lips apart. She groans and gasps as she pleases herself. Her legs push at the sheets. It takes all her restraint to keep from pushing the un-natural thing inside. Soon the sensations, the ecstasy over power her rational mind and she gives herself to the rising tide of sexual release. She cries out loudly. Utters obscenities. Then with the last bit of control left to her she says, "OH Tommy!"

The gasp from the doorway alerts her that her intended audience has not missed any of the show. Her eyes fly open. Tommy stands shame faced staring at her lewd display, the unmistakable outline of a raging hard-on visible in his pants.

In fake terror Meredith drops the fuck toy as she ineffectually grabs at her dress hem to cover her creaming pussy. Awkward silence muffles every sound but the buzzing from the toy. She can see the wheels turn behind his eyes and is lunging from the bed even as he bolts. Uncertain of the way out in his fear he hesitates allowing her to catch him in the living room.

She grabs his arm as they both crash onto the sofa. He scrambles to get disengaged while she presses her bare breast against any part of him that she can.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Hammond, I didn't mean to watch you playing with your pussy, Mrs. Hammond I mean with your dildo I mean playing playing I mean I'm sorry please don't tell my mom," he rushes all at once.

"Tommy, it's ok. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you." Her leg drapes over his keeping his thighs apart while her hand rubs at his hard-on.

"Mrs. Hammond, you said my name," nearly hysterical?

"Oh, Tommy, it's true." She's got to calm him before her plan falls apart. "I'm lonely and you've been so kind to me," she coos soothingly. "Outside you smelled like mown grass and the outdoors. And I got excited. You made me feel that way. You made me feel like a woman should feel. And I'm always alone."

As she speaks he visibly relaxes under her. His eyes start to focus on the situation he finds himself in. They start to wonder toward her exposed breast. He licks his suddenly dry lips.

Seeing that her plan is taking hold she backs away turning her head melodramatically, "It's so wrong of me to feel this way, but I can't help myself." She looks back at him putting all the sensuality she can muster into her gaze. "I need a man to make me feel safe."

He's on the brink. His immaturity holds him back from taking the bounty set before him. She takes his hand and places it on her breast. He cups it gingerly. Breathily, "Thank you. I know I'll be safe with you."

"Yes, Mrs. Hammond."

As his hand slowly caresses her she reaches without permission to his fly, "Can I see it," she asks demurely.

"Yes, Mrs. Hammond," he breathes.

She undoes his fly. The zipper follows smoothly. Now it's her turn to lick her lips as she comes to the last barrier to her revenge. His cock strains against the dingy fabric. In her ear he catches his breath. She looks into his eyes. They're like saucers. Taking his head she draws him to her breast. As his lips brush her stiff bud he does what every man does and sucks her into his mouth. She gasps at the sudden stimulation.

Her hands have been busy releasing his stiffness from its restraint. When he nips her she grasps his tool with both hands and it is his turn to gasp aloud. Pre-cum oozes from his helmeted crown. She knows the signs and he won't last three strokes. She'll have to hurry if her plan is going to succeed.

"I want you, Tommy. May I," she indicates his crotch with her eyes?

"Yes, Mrs. Hammond," he whispers too afraid or too excited to break the moment with anything louder.

Meredith gently swings her leg over his lap to face him. With one hand on his shoulder to steady herself she takes his cock in her hand careful not to pull on him lest he lose his restraint and guides him to her hungry opening. She's a little awkward at first having only one partner for two decades, but she's wet and his tool finds its way to her treasure box with only a brief uncertainty. As soon as her folds part for his cock, Meredith drops to his lap allowing the full length of his young organ complete access to her deepest parts.

It's more than he can take in his fevered state. With a long groan he wraps his arms around her waist and empties his sac completely. Inside his hot cum sprays hard in one, two then three long spurts. She can feel the thick goo like a weight inside. Her own orgasm, much delayed, sputters before fading away, but she fakes the finish before collapsing fully into his arms.

They hold each other silently.

She fits his young cock well, but soon she feels gravity begin pulling his deposit from her. He'll be a mess soon, and then there's the upholstery to think about. She stands up and takes his hand. His member pulls free with an audible slurp.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hammond."

"I think you can call me Meredith now."

"Oh no, Mrs. Hammond, that'd be disrespectful."

She laughs loud at his innocence. She takes him back to her room and the un-needed toy. Expecting to clean him up and give him a little incentive to return he surprises her with two more orgasms and several genuine ones of her own before leaving hours later.

******

Today Tommy grunts with each thrust. She prefers him on top where she can watch his youthful face contort in his characteristic sex face. It makes her smile whenever he cums. She runs her fingers through his tasseled dirty blond hair and pulls him closer to her breasts.

He loves when she does this. Every time he latches onto one or the other nipple and sucks hard as a babe. She loves the electric current it sends straight through her clit whenever he does this. Sometimes it's enough to make her orgasm by itself. She'll even let him suckle until she does as foreplay before she'll let him enter her. He is always eager to accommodate her pleasure.

Being young he has no style, just his youthful urgency. His breast play consists of hard squeezes followed by gnawing on her nipples so sharply that he sometimes makes her scream. She never rebukes him for it because the orgasms are so intense afterward. And she loves him for it.

Tommy is tall and lean, as narrow in the shoulder as the hip. He sweats a river and smells of new mown grass. His cock is long and thin, but it has the advantage of being hard as a steel bar. And he is always ready.

Meredith is five foot six with dark brown curls to her shoulders, aquiline nose and a wide mouth. Her breasts are still firm and round. On her back they still stand up. She still has the narrow hips of her youth having never bourn children.

"Oh God! Mrs. Hammond your pussy feels sooo good."

He has no sophistication. He is direct and even vulgar in his innocent fashion. He fucks the same way; hard and fast. Whenever they're together she always feels like a thoroughbred that's been run hard afterward. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

She reciprocates in fashion, "Your cock is so hard, stud. Fuck my juicy pussy." He always obliges.

The bedroom fills with their sex noises. Slap slap goes his hips against her thighs. He grunts hard with every thrust. She moans inarticulately with each deep penetration. Her pussy grasps to hold him in and slurps to welcome him back. Their bodies are sweat sheened. She drags her manicured nails across his back. He arches away from her with a guttural cry then dives back to latch onto her breast again chewing viciously.

Now it's her turn to cry out. The orgasm erupts with the sudden stimulation. Her pussy grips his hard young cock. Meredith clamps her legs around his waist holding him in place as she bucks her crotch against his pelvic bone. She pulls his face to her so hard he can't breathe momentarily. Her groans of ecstasy are loud and long.

When she relaxes he resumes his frenetic pumping of her cunt.

Normally she will make him change position soon. He doesn't really understand why she does this. He likes it just fine from on top. But he doesn't complain as long as he's getting to fuck his hot neighbor. And he can usually look forward to a couple of hours with her after the lawn work, so he goes along with her directions.

Today goes a little differently.

After her orgasm she relaxes into sync with his rhythm. She lets him stay on top today. With her reciprocal motion the stimulation she knows is going to become overwhelming soon and he will lose control. She loves feeling his hot young spunk spraying the deepest parts of her vagina and she can usually count on him being good for two or three when he comes over. Unfortunately, she thinks, Stan is due home early and she only has time for one today.

So she coaxes him to the finish with her body and her words. "Oh that's so good, baby. I love your cock. Come on, baby, fuck my hot pussy harder. Yeah, just like that, fuck me, FUCK me, FUUUCKK MMEEE," she screams!

The dirty talk has the desired effect as she feels him lose the rhythm and start jerking and stabbing at her cunt. Then he drives hard against her sex and she holds him close as his prick jerks up and down inside her as he releases his stream of sperm. He's as stiff over her as his penis is inside of her. Suddenly he collapses on top of her. Meredith holds him like a child stroking his hair, whispering, "That's it, Stud, give me all your hot cum." He sighs heavily and nestles between her breasts.

"Tommy, baby, thank you for coming over today I really needed you." He grunts softly into her soft breast. "Honey, I've got to get ready. Stan's coming home from his trip in a little while and I've got to get this bed made back up. You understand." Meredith pushes gently on his shoulders.

Tommy climbs off her reluctantly. His hard thin cock slides out of her well fucked pussy. A small ping of regret pricks her conscience as she feels him pull free. He gathers up his clothes. At the door he turns to her and politely says, "Thanks for letting me fuck you again, Mrs. Hammond."

Meredith chuckles under her breath at his naïve courtesy, "Your welcome, Tommy."

Once he leaves she grabs the sheet and wipes her leaking pussy. The blankets hit the floor and the sheets are bundled to the laundry. Then a shower where her still tingling pussy gets a good rinsing as she washes his sex smell from her body.

A year ago she'd simply meant to cuckold Stan. Later she'd hoped that his indiscretion with the little office slut was just a fling. But it wasn't and he'd not returned to her arms. And she'd enjoyed Tommy too much to say anything or stop. At first she'd been nearly incapacitated with guilt, but when she thought about how he was having fun while she sat lonely at home she'd gotten over her bout of conscience.

Stan was due home on time for once. She'd have the house ready for him. The house only.

bbtp41
bbtp41
61 Followers