Infidelity Revisited Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

Their tongues explored each other's mouth as he began to fuck her harder. Her ass bounced up off the bed, meeting each of his thrusts as he did so. "Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth each time he penetrated her. Her legs loosened from around his thrusting hips and she raised her feet up into the air.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss, and she was caught off guard when he slid his penis out of her wet twat with a 'slurp'. She stared longingly at his hard-on as he got out from between her legs. Ryan lay down beside her, holding his cock in the air.

"Suck it." He commanded. Charmaine eagerly got on her hands and knees and crawled over to his cock, grabbing it. She slipped it into her mouth, tasting her pussy on it as she ran her lips down his shaft.

She was kneeling beside his head, and he grabbed the inside of her thigh and subtly urged her closer, hinting for the sixty-niner. Pussy buzzing, Charmaine swung a leg over his head and rested her knee on the other side, straddling his face.

He now had a close up view of her beautiful pussy - her quivering lips, her neatly trimmed bush, and her soft thighs. All he could see was her amazing pussy, and that was all that he wanted to see. He reached around her legs and grabbed her ass, holding a cheek in each hand. He brought her cunt down, and sucked as much of it into his mouth as he could.

"Mmmph!" she moaned as she felt her sensitive lips get sucked. Her juices were really flowing, he loved how her pussy tasted. He slid his tongue into her tunnel, licking inside her. She began to bob her head up and down even faster on his pole, her lips expertly sliding along his shaft.

Ryan sucked hard on her lips, kissing them and licking them. He had a close view of her perfect ass, and he could clearly see her asshole when he spread her cheeks apart. He eagerly sucked her clit into his mouth, burying his nose into her pussy as he did so.

"Ohhh!" Charmaine groaned, pulling his cock out of her mouth. The view from the doorway provided an interesting sight. This small woman was holding such a big cock in her hand, straight up in the air. It was bigger than her head! Her eyes were closed and she was stroking his dick, lovingly.

Meanwhile, Ryan's mouth was going nuts on her cunt. His tongue and lips were all over her swollen slit, licking and sucking with no real pattern or direction. He was just enjoying her pussy, he wasn't worried about getting her off for the moment. She didn't mind, though. It felt incredible, and she was rubbing her crotch down on his face, moaning.

His tongue snaked out and he licked from her clit, all the way down her slit. His tongue kept going, though, along the skin between her slit and her asshole.

Charmaine shuddered with excitement, and brought his big cock back to her mouth. She stuffed it back inside, and began to suck him off with abandon. She felt his tongue creep closer to her anus, and her entire body tingled with excitement.

He ran his tongue slowly up the crack of her ass, lightly running by her asshole. He kissed each of her soft cheeks, and then began to circle her tight little hole with his tongue. He slid his tongue into her anus, pushing it as far into her backdoor as he could get it.

"Mmmph…" she groaned around his penis as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of a tongue in her ass. It felt pretty good, and she found herself enjoying it, much like when he did it to her earlier in the shower. She sucked harder on his dick, slurping loudly as she gobbled up the rock hard member.

Ryan, meanwhile, had spread her ass cheeks wide and was alternating his tongue between her asshole and her pussy. He would lap at the sensitive lips of her pussy before stuffing his tongue back inside her ass.

Charmaine was a quivering mess above him, she was on the edge of an orgasm but could not quite get there because his tongue wouldn't concentrate on one spot! She was writhing her crotch down against his face, urging him to finish her off. 'slurp slurp slurp slurp' she gobbled his cock sloppily, her small hand stroking the base while her mouth sucked the top half.

Ryan kissed the inside of each of her ass cheeks, gave her anus one last lick before he sucked her clitoris into his mouth. She moaned again, and he could feel the suction on his organ grow more powerful. He lapped at the sensitive button that was held trapped between his lips. He was staring right at her asshole as he licked her clit, and he brought his hand along her ass cheek such that his fingers were along her crack.

Spreading her cheeks wide he had a perfect view of his finger as he placed it right at the entrance to her little hole. He eased it into her tightness to the first knuckle.

"Ohhhh…" Charmaine moaned, forced to pull his member out of her mouth. She was rocketing towards an orgasm. She felt him push his finger in her ass to the second knuckle as his tongue relentlessly licked her clit. She was gasping for breath, almost there.

Ryan began to slide his finger in and out of her asshole, watching the entire thing. The sensation of his finger sliding out of her anus and going back in pushed her over the edge.

She winced, groaning as she came. Her fingers squeezed the outside of his thighs, almost drawing blood it was so intense. She was rubbing her pussy down on his face, at the same time inadvertently forcing his finger further into her ass. Her anus was squeezing and releasing his finger, her heart was pounding, her pussy was throbbing, her entire body was wired.

"UNH!" she cried, falling forward. His finger slipped out of her asshole and she lay collapsed on top of him, gasping for breath.

Ryan rolled out from underneath and she continued to lay on her stomach, trying to catch her breath. His eyes were locked on that beautiful tanned ass of hers. He bent and kissed it. His hands grabbed her cheeks, spreading them as he kissed all over her perfect bum.

"You have such a nice ass, Char." He breathed in between kisses. Charmaine smiled, still not having recovered enough to speak, but his words reached through her drunkenness and turned her on even more.

"Have you ever had anal?" he asked, feeling daring. Her heart dropped at his words and she was filled with fear. His cock would break her in half! Her pussy was tingling like crazy at the thought, though.

"I did it with Danny once, but I made him take it out right away. It killed!" she replied. She could still feel his lips kiss her bum over and over. "You would definitely be too big!" she continued. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe she just felt an extreme need to please this man, but a part of her wanted him to convince her. To make her at least try to take his thick, long cock up her tight little ass.

"What if I went in a little way?" He asked, "Just to see how it feels?" She knew how it would feel. This guy was hung like no other! He was half again the size of Danny, in both length and thickness! He was still kissing her soft ass. It really turned her on to know that this hot man appreciated her body so much. She really wanted to make this guy happy. She didn't want the affair to end. She was also a little curious to try a cock in her ass again.

"A LITTLE way." She stressed. Smiling, Ryan stood up off the bed.

"I'll get some lubricant." He ran out of the room. When he came back, he held a jar of Vaseline. Charmaine still lay prone on her stomach on the bed facing the door. He crawled behind her on the bed and his hands urged her up onto her knees. Scared, she hesitantly got on her hands and knees before him. Above her ass was her little tattoo.

He took the lid off the jar and coated his finger. He placed his finger at the entrance to her asshole and eased it inside, completely coating it with Vaseline. "Unhh!" she moaned, wincing. Even his finger hurt a bit!

Ryan was so turned on at the sight of half his finger disappearing into Charmaine's ass. He didn't think he could get any harder! He pulled it out of her, and tingles shot up her body at the sensation. He coated the mushroom head of his dick with some more of the lubricant, and then set the jar aside. He knelt behind her. She was helpless before him, scared, aroused, but expecting the worst.

"Go slow, okay?" she asked, nervously.

"I will." He assured her, aiming his massive penis at her backdoor hole. She closed her eyes when she felt something hard touch the entrance to her anus. He pushed forward, watching. Nothing happened.

"Just relax." He said softly. She tried to relax, but couldn't. He was pushing harder, she could tell. Holding his cock with one hand, Ryan held her waist with the other, pulling her towards him. Finally, the head of his penis slipped into Charmaine's asshole.

"UNH!" she yelled. Bolts of pain and pleasure shot from her ass up her body. It was stretching her wide open! He got it in her about an inch, surprised at how intensely the entrance to her ass gripped his dick. He pulled it out of her and she was gasping for breath, tears streaming down her face a little. It felt good, but the pain was even stronger! She didn't know if she could do this!

He placed it at her hole again and pushed. This time, there was less resistance and he slipped an inch into her much easier. "OHH!" she was wincing, trying to ignore the pain and focusing on the pleasure. He squeezed in another inch. Then another. She was hyperventilating, she was breathing so hard.

"Stop!" she gasped. He held still, three inches of his dick inside her ass. He let go of his cock and reached around her, his hand finding her moist slit. He began to rub her clit.

"Ohhhh…" she purred. Her ass still hurt, but that felt incredible!

"Go slow." She whimpered. He pulled back a bit, and began to fuck her using just the three inches. She rested her head on her arms, sticking her ass up at him as he fucked it with the top portion of his manhood. The pain faded into the background a little, and she was able to enjoy his fingers as well as his cock just a little ways up her asshole.

Ryan loved how tight her ass was! He thought her pussy was tight on his big dick - that was nothing compared to her backdoor hole! As he thrust in and out of her, he pushed his penis a little further inside her ass. He was now sliding half his dick in and out of her asshole. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she groaned. He was going in deeper, she could tell. She couldn't take the pain! She tried to fight it, but it overwhelmed her.

"UNHHH! Take it out!" she cried. He stopped, his cock halfway in her ass.

"Take it out! Please!" she begged. He pulled it out of her ass.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"Yes." She replied. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep doing it anymore!"

He placed his penis at the entrance to her vagina and slid it inside easily.

"Ohhhhhh yesss…that's more like it!" she groaned. He slid all the way inside her hot pussy. His groin was pressed against her ass, he was sheathed inside her warmth. For Charmaine, the pleasure was doubled in that it didn't hurt anymore. Ryan grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to fuck her doggie style. He slammed against her hard, over and over, causing her ass cheeks to shake with every impact.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UMNH!" Her cries were so loud they could be heard in other apartments in the house. Her tight pussy was pulling his long member back inside it, every time he pulled out. She clenched her entire body as orgasm washed over her, biting her lip in the process.

"OHHHHHH GOD!" she cried, cumming violently as he slammed against her ass. 'slap slap slap slap slap' the slapping noises his groin made on her ass rang throughout the room as she struggled to maintain control of herself.

"UNHH!" she yelled as he jammed her little pussy so full of his big cock. Her heart was pounding, her face was wincing as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her.

Charmaine's tits were swinging back and forth as Ryan continued to fuck her through her orgasm. He suddenly slipped out of her, flipping her onto her back unceremoniously.

She lay before him, naked chest heaving, gasping for breath as she recovered from the orgasm that rocked her. Her legs were spread wide, feet in the air, letting him know that no matter how much she needed to recover, she still wanted his cock back in her. Her swollen lips were a dark pink from all the action it's been getting that day, surrounded by well-trimmed pubic hair.

He got between those sexy legs, sliding his arms under them and throwing them up on his shoulders. She was now completely helpless, her ankles on either one of his shoulders. He placed his monster at her entrance and her pussy gobbled him up eagerly. He slid into her halfway, and just kept right on sliding. She was so hot and wet that he sunk into her all the way in one soft stroke.

"Ohhhh…" she moaned, wincing as she filled up with that giant manhood once again. Ryan grabbed each of her feet and held her legs wide apart as he began to slide in and out of her. She was normally not big on guys playing with her feet, but that cock was just so huge she could concentrate on little else. She was all his.

He had a perfect view of his fat penis forcing its way into her welcoming vagina, over and over. There was no sight more erotic to him. He brought her one foot over to his mouth, and kissed the bottom of it, not breaking his stride.

As he slid in and out of her tightness, he licked up the bottom of her foot to her toes. He kissed each of her toes as he continued watching his cock slide into her bush. He sucked her big toe into his mouth, and then sucked a couple more into his mouth along with it, fucking her a little faster.

Charmaine, meanwhile, could only watch, gasping for breath as she took that big dick over and over. As her tits bounced up and down with every thrust, she watched him suck on her toes, and she watched him slam against her crotch, and all she could do was moan. He seemed to be as big as ever inside her!

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned erotically, her tits were bouncing up and down each time he entered her. He pulled her toes out of his mouth and began to kiss the top of her tanned foot, still sinking his member into her tunnel over and over.

He brought her other foot up to his face, kissing back and forth between them. He released the first one and sucked the big toe of the second one into his mouth. Eventually, however, he just couldn't take it anymore. He had to cum. He had to fuck this goddess hard.

Ryan let go of both of her feet and lay on top of her, searching lips finding hers. He drove himself into her deep. "MMMPH!" she moaned into his mouth. He began to fuck her hard, cock jackhammering in and out of her helpless pussy. His ass was clenching and unclenching lightening quick, her feet flailing behind him.

"OHHHHHHFUCK!!!" she moaned, legs clenching him tightly, stretching them way out behind him. She came hard. Trouble was, Ryan lost it, too. Her legs were locked around him so tightly that he couldn't pull out.

His manhood was buried deep inside Charmaine's vagina and she wasn't letting him go! He moaned, penis spasming. A huge, thick wad of cum shot far into her fertile womb.

His cock jerked again, shooting more semen into her convulsing pussy. Her legs fell down around him as her orgasm relaxed a little, but it was too late. Another river of his seed flowed forth, pouring into her hungry cunt. He was cumming inside her for the first time! His lips kissed at her face as his sperm dripped into her.

Charmaine was too drunk, and too satisfied to care. Her legs landed on top of him and her hands caressed his back as he came inside her. In a way, she had wanted this to happen all day! They kissed tenderly as they gasped for breath. Eventually, they both passed out. His penis softened and remained inside her.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers
12