Infidelity Revisited Ch. 15

Story Info
Charmaine shouldn't visit men when she's horny.
4.5k words
4.48
61.5k
11

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Over the next few days, Ryan could not get Charmaine out of his mind. She was so fucking hot! Just…everything about her! The way her beautiful face looked with her hair up, or with her hair down, or when he was fucking her, or when she had his cock in her mouth…was enough to blow his mind! And her body…her tanned, naked body with those nice tits and that perfect ass was enough to have him spanking all day long!

It was all Ryan could do to stop himself from reaching for the phone and calling her. No, she would have to make the next move. He had to win her over completely, and if she came of her own free choice then she would be all his. He would give it a couple of weeks and hope that she caved in without his urging.

*****

Charmaine, meanwhile, had again cried herself to sleep. What she had done to Danny that night – again – was eating away at her. She dwelled on it the next day, a Sunday. Her guilt turned into arousal. While she was in her bedroom, she found herself taking off her pants and slipping her hand between her thighs. Her fingers teased her clit as she tried to focus on her boyfriend. Ryan’s image slipped in her mind and she forced it out. The tingles that went through her body when she thought of him were undeniable, though. Soon, his image crept back into her mind. It was his face that was between her thighs, and it was his tongue that was licking her.

Charmaine’s breathing grew deeper and she began to writhe her crotch up against her hand. Her fingers were doing little circles against her clitoris as she pictured Ryan’s tongue on it. Her mind drifted to his nine and a half inches of cock. She thought of how it looked sticking straight up in the air, and how it looked when he eased it down the lips of her pussy. She thought of how it felt when it forced its way inside her, and how deep it could go.

She came with a gasp, her fingers diddling her clit rapidly as she humped her ass up off the bed.

*****

Besides school, Charmaine worked twice that week. The first time, the Tuesday, she had to force herself to take another route home. She could not pass Ryan’s house. The second time, on Thursday, she again found the strength to go a different way. She was so turned on she couldn’t stand it! Danny would be over late on Friday. She only had to get through another 24 hours or so. She needed to keep her mind occupied that night. She drove over to her friend, Holly’s. Charmaine was wearing a snug, white, long-sleeved shirt with tight black pants. As much as she didn’t like wearing panties, she was. She had been wearing panties all week because her pussy had been getting wet with her arousal and she didn’t want it showing through her pants. You never know!

She had no doubt that her panties were sopping wet on this night as well. Yes, she definitely needed a distraction before she went crazy and ran over to Ryan’s place!

She pulled into the driveway, got out of the car, and knocked on the door. Holly’s boyfriend John answered.

“Hey!” He greeted her. She caught him clearly looking her over. She was not all that attracted to him. He was okay, just not her type. She did enjoy the six inches of cock that he fed her that one night many months ago. She also enjoyed the attention that he gave her ever since that day. It was like the guy was obsessed with her!

“Hi, is Holly around?”

“No.” John smiled. “She’s working, but will be back shortly. Would you like to come in for a bit?” Actually, Holly worked until 8, and it was only 6:30. He just wanted some alone time with this goddess. He hadn’t been able to stop thinking of her these past few months!

“Sure!” Charmaine replied. She stepped inside and took off her shoes. Her pussy was buzzing like crazy. Just being around a man – any man – was driving her insane with arousal. She prayed that Holly would be home VERY soon. She needed a distraction.


They sat side-by-side on the couch in the living room - the same couch where Ryan sunk that massive cock into her not five days ago. As soon as THAT thought crossed her mind, she felt her panties become even moister. She was considering just walking out the door, getting in her car, and driving to Ryan’s place. It seemed to be the only way for her to put out the fire!

John was sitting closer and closer to her the more they talked. By the time 7 rolled around, his leg touched hers. Electricity shot up her leg to her crotch. A mere touch did that! He was fighting off his own arousal, trying not to give away his intentions by having a big boner. He had to move quickly, or he would run out of time. He had nothing to lose – Charmaine would not tell Holly because they had already fucked before. The worst that she could do was turn him down. He wanted this woman more than anything! Just one more time!

Gathering up his courage, he placed a hand on her thigh and leaned forward, kissing her soft cheek. Charmaine pulled away.

“John!” She protested angrily. She was conscious of the gentle touch of his hand slowly caressing up her thigh. Her pussy was tingling uncontrollably. She had to get out of there! Too late, his hand reached the top of her thigh and her legs parted a little for him. He kissed her mouth. She pushed him back with both hands.

“Stop it!” She ordered. John managed to keep his hand between her legs though, and he began stroking her pussy over her pants. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body, and she couldn’t stop a sigh from escaping. Her hand grabbed his wrist and tried to move it out from between her legs. She only put in half the effort. His touch felt so good. John kissed her cheek again, over and over, towards her ear. She didn’t push him away this time, but her hand did not relax on his wrist.

“Please stop.” She said, worriedly.

“It’s okay Char.” He whispered. “We’ve done this before. Nobody has to know.” His logic made sense. She had nothing to lose, and perhaps he could put out the fire that was in her. But if she wanted to cheat, she would have gone to Ryan’s! And what about Holly? She would be back soon.

As Charmaine struggled with the decision, John was still kissing her neck and rubbing her crotch over her pants.

“What about Holly? She’ll be home soon!” She protested. She gasped as John’s fingers rubbed her pussy a little harder, shooting sensations of pleasure up her body.

“She works until 8.” John replied softly. “We have over an hour!” He kissed her mouth, sucking her bottom lip outward. This time he was not pushed away. Charmaine knew that she was in trouble. Holly wouldn’t save her, and his hand was feeling so good that she couldn’t save herself. He kissed her lips one more time and then kissed the soft skin of her neck again.

“We can’t do this to Holly.” She breathed. At the same time, her hand let go of his wrist. He didn’t reply, his fingers opened the button on her pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. She closed her eyes, her breathing becoming more laborious. He slipped his hand into her panties, running his fingers through the curls of her pubic hair. He touched her wet, swollen slit with the tips of his fingers and she stiffened. He ran a finger down her sensitive lips.

“Ohhhh…” she sighed. She turned her face towards him and their lips found each other. They kissed, softly at first but growing in passion quickly. She sent her tongue into his mouth, and he sent his the other way. Their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed sloppily. He dipped a finger inside her as he sent his tongue far into her mouth. He began to slide his finger a little way in and out of her slick tunnel, and she squirmed beside him. He knew he had her when he felt her begin to writhe her crotch up against his hand a little.

He slipped his hand out of her underwear and grabbed her hand, which was by her side. He brought her hand over to the bulge in his jeans and placed it there. Charmaine responded positively, her small hand tracing up and down over the lump. Just feeling such a hard cock in the state she was in was enough to make her drop most of her inhibitions.

John grabbed at her pants, and she found herself raising her ass off the couch and falling backwards onto her back. He slid them down her tanned legs, revealing her skimpy burgundy panties. He pulled her pants off her feet, turning them inside out in his eagerness. Her socks came part way off as well and so he grabbed them and pulled them the rest of the way.

“We can’t have sex, John.” Charmaine breathed. “Okay?” Her sexy, tanned legs were open and on either side of him, his gaze went from her panty-covered crotch to her dark, pleading eyes. He slowly slid his hand up the smooth skin of her legs. He touched her pussy over her panties and she gasped, stiffening up again.

“Can we give each other oral?” He asked. He had to taste this woman! Eager to be satisfied, yet needing an easy escape from intercourse, she agreed.

“Yes.” She replied. Mercifully, he took his hand away from her crotch and tore off his shirt. He stood up and pushed down his jeans and underwear until he was completely naked for his girlfriend’s friend. His six-inch cock was sticking up in the air, and she looked at it lustfully. He went over to her end of the couch and leaned over to her, offering her his manhood. It stuck out mere inches from her face. Hesitantly, she grabbed it, slowly stroking it.

He subtly pushed his hips forward a little bit, trying to get her to take it in her mouth. Charmaine looked at it hungrily, and licked her lips erotically. She leaned her head forward and opened her mouth a little, wrapping her lips around the mushroom head. He watched his cock slowly disappear into her mouth as her lips slid down his shaft. She stopped halfway down and pulled it most of the way back out of her mouth, sucking hard. She began to slowly bob her head back and forth on his pole, slurping hungrily.

The skin of his shaft was coated with her saliva as she made it disappear over and over. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she sucked loudly on his cock. She took more and more of his cock each time, her lips almost making it to the base as she felt it hit her throat.

John reached down and gently cupped her breast over her shirt, squeezing the soft mound as she gave him fantastic head. He slid his hand further down her body and she instinctively parted her legs for him again. He caressed the smooth skin of her thigh, up and down, up and down, until he decided that he had teased her enough. His hand cupped her pussy, and he began to rub her slit through the thin material of her panties.

“Mmmmph!” Charmaine moaned while her mouth was full. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she continued to suck on his dick as she felt him rub her horny cunt. John eased her burgundy panties to one side, exposing the curls of her pubic as well as the swollen lips of her pussy. He touched it with his middle finger and he felt her mouth suck his cock a little harder when he did so. He gently ran his finger up and down her needy slit, and she began to writhe her ass up off the couch a little, encouraging him. He slipped his middle finger into her until the second knuckle.

She breathed inward, sucking his cock in the process as his finger felt so good. He slipped his finger out of her and slowly ran it up her slit. When he felt the tiny button of her clit, he began to tickle it.

“Mmmm…” she moaned again, still gobbling up his cock. John began to fuck her mouth, unable to help himself. She could feel the top of his cock banging her throat a little harder now. She didn’t care, his finger was feeling so good on her clitoris that she thought she might cum soon. She didn’t get a chance to as he moved his hand away from her pussy and up her body, sliding her shirt along with it. He exposed her tanned belly, and then her white bra. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a ‘pop’. She raised her arms up and helped him slide her shirt off.

He grabbed his cock and aimed it back at her mouth and Charmaine sucked it back into her mouth eagerly.

He slid her bra straps down her arms, and then slipped his hand into the cup of her bra, feeling her bare breast for the first time since their threesome so many months ago. Her nipple was incredibly hard, and her breast was very soft in his hand. Her skin was cool as his hand massaged her tit. He couldn’t take any more. This woman was so hot he had to make an effort to get inside her. He pulled his penis out of her mouth again, and then bent to kiss her. She kissed back eagerly, closing her eyes and allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. He gradually broke the kiss, lips smacking against hers loudly. He kissed quickly down her neck and chest as he reached underneath her. She arched her back and allowed his hands access to her bra strap. He unhooked her bra and she felt it loosen around her. He pulled it off of her eagerly, freeing her breasts. He grabbed one with one hand and bent to suck a nipple into his mouth. Meanwhile, his other hand slid down her sexy body to go between her thighs. He cupped her pussy over her panties and began to rub it as his tongue lapped over her sensitive nipple.

“Ohhh…” Charmaine sighed, her hands holding the back of his head as he licked and sucked her nipple. Her toes were curling and uncurling as his hand continued to rub her needy pussy. He kissed over to her other breast and slowly ran his tongue around her areola. He licked over her nipple teasingly as his other hand rubbed her crotch even harder. He sucked her nipple briefly into his mouth before releasing it and kissing down her smooth belly. As he approached the top of her panties, he could smell the strong scent of her arousal. He swung a leg up on the couch in between hers, and she parted them even wider so he could get right in there. He was now between her open legs, and he kissed her at the top of her panties. He continued kissing downwards, slowly making his way towards her treasure but never once touching her skin. She gasped as she felt him kiss her right on top of her pussy over her panties. Thrills raced up her body at the sensation, and she could not help but reach down between her legs and hold the back of his head once more.

John sucked her panties, along with the lips of her pussy, into his mouth, teasing her further. She sighed again, writhing her crotch up into his face. He continued to eat her out over the thin, wet material. He could taste her juices in the material of her panties as he sucked a little harder on her.

She couldn’t take anymore. She needed her bare pussy licked. She desperately needed satisfaction. She let go of the back of his head and reached down between her thighs, placing her fingers at the side of her panties. He released her panties, watching her fingers as they slowly pushed the material to one side. First, the brown curls of her pubic hair came into view, then the pink swollen lips of her treasure. His heart was pounding, and his cock twitched at the sight. He wanted inside there so badly.

Charmaine continued to lie before him, holding her panties aside and giving her pussy to him. He kissed the swollen lips, watching them shake a little when he did so. She gasped, wincing as tingles raced up her body from her crotch. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her pussy up to the top, tasting her wonderful flavor. His tongue tickled her clit briefly, teasing her. He slid his hands under her soft ass, holding her cheeks tightly as he slid his tongue into her delicious cunt. She moaned again, and her legs opened even wider.

She placed a foot up on the coffee table as she let her friend’s boyfriend go down on her. John raised her ass high off the couch, sucking her swollen lips into his mouth and lapping at them. Her juices were flowing freely and he could really taste her as his tongue went nuts on her sensitive lips. She could feel an orgasm rising. If he would just give some attention to her clit…

He continued to ignore it, other than teasing it briefly by having his tongue lightly glance off it; he focused his efforts on her horny slit. Suddenly, he briefly sucked her clit into his mouth and released it. Charmaine gasped, orgasm rising quickly. She remained on the edge as John lifted up. He grabbed her panties and pulled. She raised her ass and allowed him to slide the dainty things down her smooth legs. She pulled first one foot out of them, and then the other, and he dropped them on the floor. She was now completely naked. Not only was she betraying her boyfriend (again), but she was also betraying a friend! She couldn’t stop herself. Her pussy was ruling her body, and her judgment. She needed this!

Her legs were spread before him, bent at the knees with her feet in the air. The pink lips of her pussy were pressed together, beckoning him. He grabbed her ankle and raised her foot higher. He kissed over the top of it, and up the side of her leg. He kissed the inside of her knee and up her soft inner thighs, the scent of her arousal again growing stronger as he drew closer. He slid his hands under her naked ass once again, holding her in place as he sucked her pussy back into his mouth. She sighed, reaching between her legs with both hands and holding his head there. Her pussy was buzzing like crazy and she didn’t think it would take much to push her over the edge.

Sensing this, John lifted his head up from between her legs. He was had as a rock, and he wanted inside her so badly. If he let her cum now, he reduces his chances! He kissed her slit once more.

“Ohhh!” She gasped. He kissed over the fur of her bush and up her stomach. He kissed over her breasts, briefly sucking on a nipple. She watched him crawl towards her, and sensed his approaching member. Charmaine’s legs couldn’t have been any wider for him. She had one foot on the coffee table and the other one was up on the back of the couch. There was a large window behind the couch, with curtains that were open. If Holly were to pull into the driveway at that moment and look at the window, she would see her friend’s tanned foot on the back of the couch.

She was gasping for breath, chest heaving as she looked down between them. John grabbed his manhood and began to rub the head up and down the lips of her pussy slowly. She was speechless, unable to stop him and no longer wanting to. Her crotch was tingling like crazy as he teased her sensitive lips.

He pushed forward and the pink lips of her vagina opened for him and allowed him entry. He moaned as he slowly felt her warmth engulf him. He was half way inside her when he could go no further. He eased himself out of Charmaine’s pussy and then slipped back into her, this time entering her all the way.

“Ohhhhh…” she gasped as she felt her cunt fill up with his organ. John was inside her. After all those months of trying he was finally back inside her! He looked down at her, holding his member in her pussy. Her dark eyes were so beautiful. He bent to kiss her, and they kissed passionately. Her tongue eagerly shot into his mouth and he could feel her writhing her crotch up against him, clearly wanting to get fucked. Clearly needing to get fucked. He felt her hands slide down to his ass and press him against her harder. He eased his member out of her most of the way and then slowly slid back into her. “Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth. He began to make love to her slowly on the couch – the second man to do so to Charmaine in the last few days on that very couch. Her tongue danced far in his mouth as she felt his manhood glide in and out of her horny pussy. She was trying to get to that orgasm that had eluded her earlier. Her hands were grabbing at his ass, pulling him into her over and over, trying to get him to fuck her harder. He broke the kiss, looking to oblige her.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” She moaned as she felt his cock jam into her needy hole even faster. She raised her feet in the air, high above his thrusting ass and increasing the tingling in her cunt. Her eyes were closed as she rushed to embrace her approaching orgasm. He watched her tits bounce up and down violently as he fucked her even harder. From outside, one could see both of Charmaine’s feet flailing helplessly in the air above the couch, but nothing else. She was breathing heavily and her moans were high-pitched as her friend’s boyfriend fed her his cock. Suddenly, her moans stopped. Her faced winced and she stretched her legs straight out as an orgasm washed over her. Her hands pressed his ass downward and her thighs grasped his waist tightly as she came. For a moment, John could not move. His cock was trapped inside this goddess as her pussy convulsed around him.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12