Infidelity Revisited Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

He brought her other foot up to his mouth and kissed over top of it, starting to lose it.

“I’m gonna cum!” He grunted, thrusting lightening quick in and out of her willing vagina. His words excited her, but she was disappointed when she felt that long, thick cock slip out of her body. Ryan released her ankles and grabbed his cock with his right hand, and Charmaine’s hair with the other. He forced her to sit up, and she knew what he was looking to do – his penis was mere inches from her face.

She looked up at him with beautiful brown eyes.

“Open your mouth!” He moaned, almost there. Breathing heavily, she complied, opening her mouth as wide as she could.

“Stick out your tongue!” He breathed, barely hanging on. Keeping her mouth wide open, she stuck out her tongue, her dark eyes looking up at him.

Ryan moaned, dick twitching in his hand. A long stream of thick cum shot out the end of his cock, flying over her open mouth and landing on the tanned skin of her upper cheek – just missing her eye. Charmaine could feel the hot, sticky sensation of his semen on her face as she prepared for another wave. His cock pulsated again; this time the thick jism caught her upper lip, with most of it getting into her mouth. She could taste his salty seed as she obediently kept her tongue out of her mouth for him.


He moaned again, looking down as cum began to pour out of his penis and land on Charmaine’s tongue. She loved the salty taste; as well as hot his sperm was on her tongue. He squeezed his member, forcing more cum to pour onto her tongue. She had a thick pool of pearly semen in the middle of her tongue, another wad on her upper cheek, and a little bit on her upper lip.

If only Danny could see his girlfriend now!

Ryan took in the vision of his cum in a puddle on this beautiful woman’s tongue before she brought it into her mouth. She smiled at him as she swallowed, feeling his warm semen slide down into her stomach. Proudly, she stuck her tongue back out at him, opening her mouth wide again. There was nothing on her tongue.

She looked at his huge, semi-hard penis sticking out at her and noticed a drop of white fluid growing at the tip, just about to drop onto the floor. Her small hand gripped his organ and she wrapped her lips around the head. She sucked it, slurping loudly, tasting more of what he had to offer.

Charmaine pulled his softening penis out of her mouth; his cum still on her face, and grabbed her clothes. She stood up, and Ryan watched as the naked woman walked away from him towards the bathroom. Her sexy, naked ass shook erotically when she walked.


When she reached the bathroom, she looked in the mirror at another man’s cum on her face. She wiped it off and got dressed.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12