Infidelity Starts in Virtual World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers

"Yes jaan, I shaved them for you." She slowly moved her hand and caressed her naked stomach.

"Open your blouse Mayuri and show me your lovely tits naked." As they talked more, she came to know there was a hint of command and order in his voice. He was no more requesting her to do anything. He was ordering her to do it. And she was thrilled at being ordered by him. She had always liked and fascinated by dominant men. And Tausif was so wonderful and in control of everything. She loved being ordered by him. She unhooked her blouse one by one as they both looked in each other's eyes and finally she peeled off both the blouse cups aside.

"Mayuri, I want to eat your lovely mangoes. I want to knead and pinch them. I want to slap them and make them red baby." Mayuri shuddered as she felt a thrill passing through her body. Just the thought of Tausif slapping her tits sent a shiver through her body. She had always known that she liked to submit to a man, but she never thought she would like to get into BDSM or even to think about this. But here she was getting wet as she imagined Tausif slapping her boobs.

"Now thrust your tits forwards for me Mayuri. I want to see how lovely they look when they are thrust forward." Mayuri leaned back in the chair, pushed her shoulders back and thrust her boobs forward.

"Tausif, are you really serious about wanting to slap my boobs?" She looked at him and asked.

"Yes baby, why do you ask that? In fact that's the least that I want to do to you. I want to tie you up to bed and then I want to spank your ass till its red. And finally I want you to be my sex slave." He added. She shivered as the image of herself tied up to bed and being spanked by Tausif flashed in her mind.

She didn't exactly know what being Tausif's slave would entail, but just the word his slave sent shivers down her spine. She was thoroughly wet and soaked between her thighs. Her thighs were getting soaked wet with her juices.

"Look at those lovely pink nipples honey. Look how tight and erect those have become. You like the thought of being my slave, don't you Mayuri? I bet you are all wet in your thighs right now."

Mayuri looked at the cam and nodded.

"So what are you waiting for baby? Touch your tits and squeeze them hard. And imagine that it's my hands that are mauling your tits. Do it now and let me watch it." She looked on as Tausif removed his shirt on the cam. Even though he was just 20, he had nice wonderful and hairy chest. Just the thought of resting her head on his chest and smelling his hair excited her.

She raised her hands and then placed them on her tits. Then she slowly started squeezing her tits and kneading her nipples lightly. Her eyes were closed and she was imagining Tausif's rough hands on her tits rubbing it. She kept rubbing her tits and Tausif kept encouraging her. She was moaning lightly as she fantasized about Tausif.

"Hey baby, you look so sexy when you touch yourself. But stop now. Stop mauling your boobs like that. Keep them fresh when I maul them." She stopped and then looked at the cam as Tausif watched her lovely naked tits.

"Now open your blouse completely and throw it on the chair." Now Mayuri was so fascinated and excited that without saying anything, she looked at him and started removing the blouse. As she did so her boobs were once again thrust forward. As she struggled to remove her tight blouse, her heavy boobs bounced about. Tausif kept looking at her tits as Mayuri finally managed to remove the blouse. Now she was completely naked above the waist.

"Mayuri, you have the hottest pair of tits in the world. Now stand up and go back to the wall." Now she was so much in awe of him that she was obeying him willingly. She stood up and turned around and walked back towards the far wall of the bed room. As she walked, her ass gyrated and Tausif commented on it. Mayuri smiled back at him as she turned towards the cam. She was quite far from the cam now.

"Tausif, can you see me well now? I am very far from the cam." She gathered her long hair on one side of her shoulders and slowed them to fall on her left breast. She ran her hand through her hair.

"I can't see you very well. But that's not why I asked you to go back. Now slowly walk back towards the cam. I want to see your lovely tits bobbing up and down as you walk." She removed her hair once again and spread the on her back so that her boobs were completely visible. Then she slowly started walking towards the cam. With each step, her boobs bobbed lightly as she came closer and her boobs were getting larger on Tausif's screen. Just as she was about to sit on the chair, Tausif asked her to stand up.

"Don't sit down honey. Now remove your sari and let me see your stomach and navel." She obeyed him as she stood up and slowly removed the sari from her waist. Tausif watched her as she peeled it off her waist and licked his lips.

"You have the sexiest stomach in the world. I fell like getting out of the cam licking all over your tummy." Mayuri slowly touched her flat stomach and slowly caressed it with her fingertips. She had not worn any petticoat beneath the sari and now she was completely naked except the panties. Her creamy and dusky thighs were completely naked in front of Tausif's eyes. Tausif noticed a small wet patch on her panties.

"Wow sexy, you have so creamy thighs that I want to lick all over them. I see that you are very wet down there. Let's remove your panties as well. Show me how wet you are. Show me how wonderful your shaved cunt looks." Mayuri bent down slightly to remove her panties. But just as she was about to remove it, she heard Tausif call her over the phone.

"Not like that baby. Don't bend over when you are facing me. Turn around and then bend down and then remove your panties. I want to take a look at that hot butt of yours." Mayuri turned around and then bent down so that her ass was raised high and pointed directly at the web cam. Then she slowly peeled off her panties and threw it away. Her puckered pink ass hole was pointed directly at the cam as she heard appreciative groans of Tausif on the phone.

"You have got the most spankable ass in the world. I want to spank and whip it till its red hot. Then I am going to ride it till you faint. Does your husband fuck you in the ass honey?" She wriggled her ass a bit before replying.

"No Tausif, he doesn't. Because I don't think he deserves it. He has too small penis. But why are all Muslim men interested in ass Tausif? Aren't you interested in fucking my cunt?" She slowly touched her cunt still bending down and Tausif got an excellent view of her pink cunt lips.

"I am baby, but frankly the kind of ass you have, its way much more attractive for me. Now give me a bit of fun show darling. Come on; enter your cunt with your fingers." Tausif looked on as Mayuri slowly pushed on finger in her cunt. As she did so, she moaned loudly. Just the mention of Tausif spanking her ass was enough to soak her cunt completely. Her finger went in without any resistance and she moaned loudly as her fingers touched her vaginal walls.

"You sex pot is so soaked baby. Now just fuck yourself with your fingers and imagine that it's my cock in your cunt. Fuck yourself and give me hell of a show." Mayuri didn't need any more encouragement. She was so wet and horny that she immediately inserted her fingers in the cunt and slowly started moving them in and out. She moaned loudly as she kept fucking herself slowly as she heard Tausif's appreciative groans on the phone. She turned her head without stopping playing with her cunt and found that Tausif was now standing and had removed his jeans as well as underwear. He was standing completely naked before the web cam and was stroking his cock furiously. She gasped as she her eyes took in his monster 10 inch cock. Compared to her husband's small 5 inch prick, Tausif had a magnificent tool to fuck her. It was thick, almost 2.5 inches and had no skin on the forehead. As Tausif stroked it, she became fascinated with his cock moving and fingering her cunt even faster. Just the thought of having his huge cock filling her cunt aroused her and she started gasping for air as she came in spasms. As she watched fascinated, she saw that Tausif was also coming and squirting his semen all over the place. She closed her eyes and wondered how long she would be able to resist his advances to make all this cyber sex real. Her mind was flooded with images of Tausif spanking her ass, Tausif slapping her tits hard, making her boobs red. Her mind was filled with Tausif's big 10inch monster fucking her cunt and ass furiously as she closed her eyes and rubbed her cunt. As they both came in low groans, Mayuri finally got up and turned towards the cam and they both looked in each other's eyes.

...To be continued in next part "Virtual world turns real"

indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers
12