Infinite Voids

Story Info
Misti struggles with a terrible secret - and secret desires.
5.7k words
4.22
66.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

29 year old Misti Stavitz had done enough kinky things to fill a sexual encyclopedia since losing her virginity to a high school senior at the age of 15. She'd had sex with well over 100 different men by her best estimate, and at least two dozen women. She'd been with several of her college professors, a handful of the neighbors in the subdivision she grew up, even a deacon in the family church.

While in college she'd had a threesome, a foursome, and even a gangbang where she had more men than her drunken mind could count as she laid flat on the top of a pinball machine in a bar's backroom. Quite an experience from what she could remember having one of the guys actually play a game of pinball while he fucked her with all the vibrations and flashing lights exploding around her.

Up until then, the kinkiest thing by far Misti had ever done was having sex with her adopted Mom and Dad when she was 19 and home for summer break from school. While the buildup to that is another story in and of itself, suffice to say the glorious moments she was straddling her 'Father's' waist for the first time, riding him reverse cowgirl while her 'Mother' knelt between his outstretched legs, licking Misti's clit as her Husband ruthlessly penetrated her was something that would be permanently etched into the young woman's psyche.

Despite the carnal depravity of that evening, and several more just like it that followed, what Misti was on the verge of doing now would make all of that pale in comparison.

Strolling up the walk of the man's modest apartment complex, Misti didn't care in the least about any of the looks she and him might have gotten from passers by. It wasn't like she was going to be there in the morning anyway. Even though the man at her side was easily a decade and a half older than she was, he was the one who looked like a child (albeit a drunk one) at Christmas as they made their way to his front door.

Misti had picked up the stranger at a bar less than an hour earlier with the same nonchalant ease as a woman would walking into a store to buy a gallon of milk. It wasn't long after she took a seat at the bar and ordered a bourbon straight that the men there were on her like flies flocking to steaming shit. They were politely dismissed with aloof ease.

Showing no interest initially in her eventual prey, once Misti finished her third drink she started making eye contact with the man she'd come there to see. It only took a few minutes for Misti to casually make her way across the honky tonk to the spot at the bar where the older man was stationed.

Twenty minutes later, Misti could feel her tingling pussy literally dripping down her thighs as she walked hand in hand with the awestruck man out of the bar, knowing every other guy in the dive was simultaneously cursing and congratulating him under their breath.

Pulling the man's right hand up to her mouth as they made their way to his front door before seductively kissing each knuckle, Misti cracked a frisky smile when she inhaled the scent of her arousal from his rough fingers. The two had found a secluded pool table in the far corner of the bar for a quick game of billiards as the courting ritual played itself out. At some point when Misti was leaning across the table to take aim for a shot, the stranger had brazenly allowed his hand to come to rest of the inside of her left thigh as he stood behind her. Once she put stick to ball and started to lean back, Misti planted a soft kiss of acceptance on the man's cheek and very quickly his hand disappeared all the way under her blue denim mini-skirt.

Safe in the privacy of that shadowy corner of the bar, Misti freely allowed the older man to rub his fingers across the damp front panel of her skimpy pink panties until they both sensed it was time to take the party elsewhere.

____________________________________

45 year old Myron Cubbage had tried his best not to become his Father. Time, and his own shortcomings however had eventually facilitated it. A high school dropout, Myron had spent the first 25 years of his life thinking he knew everything. After his Wife left him, saddling Myron with two child support payments, he found himself working in the same Western PA lumberyard his Father and Grandfather had worked for well over a half century.

That was almost 20 years ago, and even though he'd made shift foreman, Myron still spent most of his nights drowning himself in liquid amnesia to ward off all the smoldering remnants of the bridges he'd burned.

The fact that a very young, not to mention a very attractive, woman would have come on to him in one of his usual haunts on a random Thursday evening should have been a tip off. It was simply too good to be true. Unlike the obligatory bar flies that all of his buddies had nailed at one time or another, or the occasional piece of jailbait that stumbled into the place, this woman actually looked like a catch, and a very good one at that. The fact that his dick was much more sober and focused than he was made the decision to leave with her a no brainer. Even if he was the worst fuck the young woman ever had, the look in the eyes of all of his bar room buddies as he and the girl left the joint would be something he'd take to his grave.

Drunk and in the dark, Myron amazed himself when he got the key into the door on the first try.

"Hope I can get my dick inside her just like that without cumming all over myself first," he chuckled to himself as he led the girl into his apartment.

"Damn..I wish I was still 20...she wouldn't have known what hit her," he nodded his head and smiled as he sized up the young woman.

Switching on the lamp beside the front door, Myron's eyes were instantly drawn to the round contours of Misti's hips as she stalked a slow circle around the living room, looking strangely like a female minx surveying her new habitat.

"She's got a pretty face too," he silently noted. "Chubby cheeks ..big brown eyes...and thick thighs..100% sex machine from head to toe!"

There's was also just a hint of something vaguely recognizable about the calm and confident woman making herself at home. Not really in the mindset of dealing with minutia however, Myron closed the front door behind him just as Misti turned on a dime then approached.

Feeling her right hand slip like silk around his waist, when the young girl's lips met his, Myron was sure he'd found the fountain of youth.

______________________________________

Misti Stavitz had grown up with a dump truck's worth of insecurities and fears. Finding out at age five that she was adopted at birth, she constantly struggled with issues of abandonment and trust. Despite significant efforts to bond with her 'parents', even though she was raised with them almost from the day she was born, it never quite clicked as a traditional parent/child relationship. Truth be told, the Stavitzes had issues of their own as well and the duel toll of nature and nurture put Misti squarely behind the eight ball from day one.

It wasn't until she hit puberty and started to develop sexually that Misti finally discovered she wasn't powerless in the world. There was a way, a very old one in fact, to get what she wanted from people. Even if the effects of her burgeoning libido provided only a temporary numbness against all that was psychologically ailing her , Misti knew it was a trough she could dip into anytime she wanted.

Despite the chaos that often accompanied her private life, somehow Misti found herself gravitating towards a career that would help people. She'd become a pediatric nurse by the age of 25 and took an infinite amount of joy helping the helpless in their time of need.

There was still a part of her however, the scared and scarred young girl that never had a chance to grow up that occasionally re-surfaced in Misti's psyche, the one that never thought it was capable of being loved or wanted. And that was part of the reason she found herself alone in an apartment, with a complete but willing stranger, more than 200 miles from home.

_________________________________

The unbridled sense of empowerment Misti felt with a man's dick in her mouth had become addictive over the years. No matter how violent the chaos swirling around her became, when she felt a man's knees tremble as his penis throbbed with life inside her mouth, Misti felt as close to peace as any person could. Even though she was often times on her knees, in essence bowing at the particular gentleman's feet, hearing the inevitable grunts and gasps that would always come from the man's throat filled Misti's belly with a sense of power unlike any other.

If the rendezvous progressed to an all out sexual encounter, that was fine, but the unmitigated glee she took from pleasuring a man orally, and the control she felt while doing it, somehow made her whole.

In that sense, Myron Cubbage was just another conquest on Misti's long and checkered sexual resume. Yet there was something about this interlude with the man she'd picked up from a bar less than an hour earlier that strummed chords so deep within Misti that she had to ignore them before they drowned out everything she was trying to do.

Wasting no time once they were along in the apartment, Misti sauntered across the living room floor before dropping straight down to her knees at Myron's feet.

By that point, Myron had no clue what to think. It all seemed just way too easy. There he was standing in the middle of his own living room with a girl nearly half his age who was perched on her knees with his dick locked inside the vacuum seal of her mouth.

"Somebody's gonna sneak up behind me and knock me right across my head," Myron cackled to himself, thinking about the various horror stories he'd heard of seduction ploys gone wrong over the years.

"You're here in your own house and you just locked the door behind you...she doesn't have anywhere to conceal a gun or a knife," Myron reassured himself as he looked down at the young girl providing him with the best fellatio of his life.

"Maybe she just enjoys doing stuff like this....no more..no less...," he finally concluded, kneading his fingers through the thick crop of soft brown hair on the top of Misti's head as he admired the dutiful ease and eagerness she exuded.

"I can barely stand up," Myron croaked to himself, feeling his toes tingle and his heels dig repeatedly for a foothold on the carpet each time Misti looked up with those round and unrepentant eyes and locked gazes with him, her mouth now chalk full of his bulging manhood.

All the worry Myron had about prematurely ejaculating once he'd penetrated the young girl now seemed humorous. He wasn't even going to be able to get his dick anywhere close to her pussy before he shot his wad. As hard as he tried to fight it, within two minutes of Misti taking his prick between her lips he was shooting his thick, mucusy lather straight down her throat.

So off-balanced, Myron would have probably tumbled backwards and fell if Misti hadn't shown an uncanny ability to slide her right arm around the his waist to hold him steady as she milked the seed from his balls. Gasping out loud as the girl pumped the base of his shaft with her free hand, Myron cried out every curse word in the book as he looked down at the overflow of semen that seeped from the corners of the girl's churning mouth.

It didn't seem that his orgasm even phased Misti. A glazed look of distant determination still burning in her eyes as she swallowed every drop she could of Myron's lust, Misti reached up with her right hand and pulled the top of her blouse down, allowing the trail of white cum dripping down her cheeks to land with several moist and shiny plops directly on the swells of her tanned, and rather abundant breasts.

Letting Myron's slobber drenched cock slip from her lips as she gracefully stood up, Misti gently nudged the rubbery legged man backwards until he collapsed against the front door. Caressing her lips side to side softly along the front of the older man's neck, Misti felt a naughty yet comforting tingle ripple down her spine when he finally reached down and put his arms around her.

"God, this is so perverse," Misti thought to herself, knowing any sane person would be mortified if they knew what she was doing.

The year's worth thought and planning she'd put into this very moment however brought a hint of blush to the girl's chubby cheeks as she returned Myron's embrace.

"He's got no fucking clue," she mumbled under her breath when she felt Myron's right hand slide around her body and close with tight and tender force around the jiggly mass of her left breast.

"Bedroom down the hall?" Misti leaned up and whispered into the man's ear.

"Yes," he managed to croak before leaning down and closing his lips around the expanse of the girl's pinkish brown areola.

Allowing him to suckle there for a minute or two, Misti finally reached down and gave Myron's half limp cock several good tugs as it hung from his unzipped fly. Without a word, the young girl then turned and started to saunter seductively down the darkened hall towards his bedroom.

His eyes locked on the way Misti's skirt hiked up as she walked away, revealing the fleshy and apple shaped curvature of her ass, Myron had no choice but to follow.

_____________________________________

The first crack in Misti's ambivalence towards her past came a few years earlier when a woman in her late 40's walked into the hospital where Misti worked with her three year old Grandson suffering from a severe earache.

Misti felt an immediate unease around the woman, and nearly fainted when the two made their initial eye contact. Looking into that woman's eyes somehow gave Misti the sensation of looking into a mirror where she could see herself twenty years into the future.

It turned out to be Misti's biological Mother.

Like a scab that had been pulled before it had a chance to fully heel, Misti felt a torrent of long submerged angst, loss and confusion well to the surface as she got to know the woman who'd given her up at birth.

Sandy Fritz, formerly Sandy Smithson, had become pregnant with Misti during the Summer before her Junior year of high school to a young man she'd never met before, and hardly ever saw afterwards. After giving birth to Misti four counties over after her parents sent her to have the baby at her Great Aunt's, Sandy gave up the child, moved back home and finished school before eventually marrying the man she was still deeply in love with after 25 years.

Against her better judgment, Misti found herself having several clandestine meetings with Sandy so the two could fill in some missing pieces to their pasts, but they decided in unison not to complicate their lives any further by keeping their bond a secret and going their separate ways.

Their curiosity about each other somewhat quenched, Mother and Daughter prepared to go their say good-bye when Misti, after a great deal of anguish, asked Sandy what she knew about her biological Father. For her part, Sandy didn't have any easy answers. After a bit of handringing, she told Misti all she knew about the 17 year old boy that had knocked her up all those years earlier, and that was simply his name.

Myron Cubbage.

_______________________________

For a long time Misti struggled over what to do with that bit of information. Running into her Mother at the hospital had been pure happenstance so Misti didn't know quite how she'd handle the slow build up of nervous demons that would inevitably come if she actually planned out a formal meeting with the man who'd sired her.

Armed with his name, Misti occasionally found herself thumbing through phonebooks or typing his name with no luck into Google to see what popped up. Misti found herself haunted at times wondering if she'd seen him in passing at some point during her life the same way she'd discovered her biological mom. Toying with the thought of trying to meet him for several years, Misti would vacillate between putting any hopes of doing it on the backburner, only to have that nagging need to do something rekindle around certain holidays or lonely patches in her life.

Finally getting a PI friend of one of her boyfriends to do some digging, it didn't take long before he provided Misti with the name and address of the only Myron Cubbage who lived in the state. Her Father's location in hand, the ball was now squarely in Misti's court. As with most things she tried however, Misti's volley landed well out of bounds.

Her first trip to visit the address the PI had given her had basically been a reconnaissance mission. Sitting in the parking lot across from the address she'd scribbled down on a piece of paper, Misti felt the odds were about 50/50 that this man was the same one her biological mother had mentioned.

It was a late Saturday morning in a lower to middle class neighborhood on the outskirts of town, and even though several people milled about, it wasn't the type of place where people took note of strangers. Misti didn't know how long she was planning on sitting there, she'd made the two and a half hour drive in good time and didn't have anywhere to be until Monday morning.

Her wait wouldn't be long thankfully. At a little past Noon, the front door of the residence opened and a man in his mid 40's staggered out, visibly hung-over from the night before.

Misti's heart nearly stopped. Experiencing the same haunting sense of recognition she felt the instant she made eye contact with her Mother, Misti immediately knew it was her Father walking across the parking lot to his truck.

Fending off the initial impulse to burst from the car and run into the man's arms, Misti kept herself in the sanctuary of her seat and watched as Myron slowly got into his vehicle and drove away.

"Now what?" a voice inside the young girl's head asked.

Frozen in place, all Misti could do was stare at the front door of the apartment, wondering what secrets lay behind it. Within 15 minutes, Myron's pick-up rumbled back into the parking lot and he went back inside with the pack of cigarettes he'd ran around the corner to get.

Misti sat there for another half hour, feeling equally empty yet filled with infinite possibilities until she finally turned the key in the ignition and drove home.

__________________________________

"Not exactly how the reunion shows go on Oprah," Misti thought to herself as she sauntered down the darkened hallway of Myron Cubbage's apartment.

She could have easily sent the man a letter telling him that he was her Father, or better yet showed up like a big girl on his front step and told him face to face. Instead there was this devious, perhaps heartless flaw in Misti's character, one she most likely inherited from him, that led her to do something this unconscionable.

After having a year or so to ruminate over what she'd eventually do, Misti finally decided in her twisted mind that this was the best course of action. Having heard from her biological Mother the specifics of her conception, and the callous nature of the teenage boy who'd impregnated her, Misti felt some sort of justified vindication for what she was about to do.

The wetness leaking between her thighs making a distinctly noticeable sound as she walked down the hall, Misti couldn't help but think back to when she'd picked Myron up at the bar and the way he'd snuck his hand right up her skirt and openly fondled her beside the pool table for all his gawking buddies to see, with absolutely no clue he was fingering his very own Daughter.

"What sort of man would feel his own flesh and blood up in public?" Misti smirked to herself as she entered Myon's room and crawled up on the center of his unmade bed.

Crouched like a horny bitch in heated wait, Misti could hear her Father's footsteps creeping down the hall towards her.

12