Infinite Voids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like a dog following the scent," she observed as she reached around and rolled her panties off before Myron entered the room.

Balling the damp and musky scented fabric into her fist, Misti knelt there on her hands and knees, invitingly waving her bare ass back and forth as the drunken and hallow eyed man entered the bedroom.

"Lick my pussy," she slyly begged as she tucked her free hand between her legs and wedged apart the distended lips of her pulsing vagina.

"WWAAAAHHHH," the 29 year old woman shuddered, her knees buckling on the mattress as she lurched forward feeling Myron's lips press into the steaming and fleshy bloom of her ripe sex.

Pressing her chest flat down on the sheets, Misti raised her ass high in the air and began rutting her crotch hard against the older man's face.

"Yeeee...essss," she spat, feeling Myron's tongue slip and swirl through the folds of her burning quim.

A cruel and sordid sense of satisfaction washed through Misti as she knelt there, wallowing in what the older man was doing to her on a multitude of sinful levels. What she didn't expect however was the eagerness and creativity of Myron's depraved lust. Expecting him to just kneel behind her and graze from the fissure of her sugar filled cunt, Misti's head jerked upwards and she was forced to look back over her shoulder when she felt the man's tongue slide upwards and start teasing her puckered asshole.

"OHGODFUCK!!" Misti cried out, her exhales belting out in fits and starts as a million tiny bee stings seemingly dotted their way up and down her spine.

"OHHHHWHATTHEFUCK..YESSS!!" she shivered when the man's tongue corkscrewed wickedly into her anus.

Having been so assured she was in total control of the situation, Misti was at a loss when her body began to betray her. The overt, and frankly effective way Myron was tonguing her ass had suddenly caused Misti to re-evaluate what she could take from her trip there to meet him. She'd originally planned on just giving him a quick blow job after coming home with him from the bar, and perhaps a quick romp in bed if things progressed that far before parting ways forever.

But now she found herself kneeling there on the man's bed, buns raised high in the air, feeling a glorious rush of joy coursing through her body as he feasted hungrily on her hind quarters, not wanting any of this to end.

"DAYYUUMM..," Misti yelped over and over as she punched at the pillows below.

"Fuck me.....please fuck me?" she begged a few minutes later when the sensations of Myron's oral prowess grew to be too much.

A tsunami of anticipation crested in Misti's belly when she felt her Father's mouth peel away from her backside, knowing what was to come next. Feeling the depressions of Myron's knees press into the bedding to each side of her feet, Misti winced when she felt his fingertips dig hard at the cheeks of her ass, forcing them apart as he unsuspectingly prepared to mount his own Daughter.

A collective whoosh of fevered angst rose from each of their throats when Myron wedged his 45 year old cock between the flaming tight walls of Misti's welcoming vagina.

"He'd have a fuckin' heart attack if he knew," a voice sighed in Misti's head, causing just the slightest sliver of shame to ripple through her conscience as she absorbed Myron's initial thrusts.

Feeling the weight of his grip on her soft, rounded ass, Misti squeezed the muscles of her cunt around the man's embedded dick until the juices of her arousal were dripping into a pool on the sheets below.

"UUUHH..UUHHHH..UUHHHHH," she gulped each time Myron cruelly rammed forward, fucking her with the same reckless abandon any man would an attractive stranger who'd picked him up at a bar and insisted they go back to his place.

The fact that the girl kneeling in front of him shared all his DNA wasn't even a possibility in Myron's mind. He simply did what came naturally and plowed the everlasting shit out of the young slut's splashing cunt.

Just before she passed the point of no return and completely submitted to the moment, the faintest glimmer of rational thought flickered in Misti's mind. Despite her obscene view of human sexuality, and for that matter, morality itself, the last thing Misti wanted to do was take the chance of bringing a child into the world conceived with her Father.

Grinding her teeth together as she utterly savored each of the sawing thrusts Myron made into her screaming pussy, Misti somehow managed the wherewithal to lean backwards until she was flat against her Dad's chest.

"Take me in the ass," she tilted her head and told the breathless older man.

"Stick your dick right up my ass," she urged a little louder this time, craning her neck as best she could to kiss Myron right on the lips as he pawed and kneaded her swinging tits.

Taking the balled up panties and shifting them to her left hand, Misti reached across her body and stuffed them like a trophy into the breast pocket of Myron's unbuttoned flannel shirt. Without a word, she then angelically collapsed forward once again and offered her ass for her Father to take.

Reaching beneath her body with her right hand to massage the aching and now empty crevice of her sex, Misti held her breath and waited to be penetrated from behind. Anchoring her left hand around the top of the mattress, Misti anxiously licked her lips feeling the head of Myron's bulging penis tapping at the entrance of her anus.

"Stick your God Damn dick in me," she unapologetically demanded as Myron positioned himself behind her.

The fact that his cock was already lathered in Misti's vaginal juices made it much easier for the fat slab of cartridge to gain a foothold inside her pink and puckered rim.

"GGGGRRR....AAAHHHH...DDDDDDDDDAAAAMMMMMM," Misti wailed, her body contorting in severe fits and jerks each time Myron planted his staff a little bit deeper.

"DAMMMIIT BITCH...TAKE IT," he spat down to the half naked girl writhing on the center of his bed.

"Give it to me you Son-ofa-bitch," Misti sniped back, determined not to let Myron be the nastiest person in the room.

Relaxing her rectal muscles as best she could to allow Myron free reign inside her, a million different conflicting emotions swirled through Misti's head. The one she found herself latching on to was whether or not to tell the man pillaging her exactly who she was.

"Probably not the right time or place," she theorized, but another naughty option along those lines sprouted in her head.

"Fuck me Daddy...Fuck my tight little ass!" Misti playfully looked over her shoulder and told Myron a few seconds later.

The older man instantly swooned hearing Misti's command but it wasn't long before he tightened his grip on her waist and began shoving his dick into her ass even harder.

"Come on Daddy...Fuck your little girl..Fuck me hard!" she again prodded, feeling the exquisite joy of Myron's penis expanding inside the tightness of her anal cavity.

"DAMN......OOOHHH....SHIT......" Myron struggled to string more than a few words together as he pressed his full weight down now on Misti's trembling behind.

"You need a Daddy?" he finally admonished as he took his left hand and swiped it through the girl's soaking wet cunt. "I'll be your Daddy!"

"You have no idea!" Misti howled to herself as she clenched her rectum around her Father's burrowing cock.

The intensity of their primal coupling was ratcheted up full blast when the sound of their bodies crashing together filled the entire modest, one bedroom apartment. Myron found himself fucking Misti with more fevered zeal than any woman he'd ever bedded, and that had been quite a list.

Misti had bedded her fair share of men as well in a multitude of frighteningly varied ways, but there hadn't been many that had nailed her with as much reckless abandon as what her unknowing Father was doing at that moment. The ample swells of her breasts quivering each time Myron's groin slammed into her ass, Misti bit her lip hard and held on for dear life, trying to seal in her impending release, allowing it to grow like brewing magma for as long as possible.

Myron wasn't of a mind to let Misti's orgasm build for much longer. Having no clue the true gravity of what he was taking part in, Myron simply stabbed his rigid cock into the slut's ass as the sound of her groans raced in his head. Seeing the way every muscle in Misti's body jerked when his dick rammed home, he sensed from his wealth of experience she was about to cum.

Reaching between Misti's legs with his left hand as he pistoned his prick deeper into her rectum, Myron repeatedly pinched the girl's clitoris with his index and middle fingers until she was literally a sobbing and heaving mess beneath him.

Her ass impaled and firecrackers exploding every millisecond down her spine, Misti self control didn't stand a chance. The man that had provided the seed for her life was about to give her one of the most insanely intense orgasms she'd ever have.

The trinity of sensations created by Myron's right hand clenched in the hair, his left scouring ruthlessly at her pussy and his dick buried deep in her ass was simply too much even for someone of Misti's sexual prowess to withstand.

"SSSSHHHHHHH..... SSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTT!" she cried, the vibrations of her vocal wails causing several people to stir in the adjoining apartments.

Decorum wasn't really a strong suit for Misti however, and the volume of her screams only increased as she bucked and writhed on the bed, her rear end hopelessly skewered now on Myron's hammering cock.

Goosebumps welled across the older man's skin as the sound of Misti's frightening release echoed in his ears. Feeling the muscles in her anal cavity choke and flare wildly around his cock, Myron kept his pinching grip around Misti's clit as he leaned forward to finish the job.

Feeling as if she was careening down a steep and jagged cliff, Misti did her best to keep a solid base on all fours so Myron could have the perfect thrusting angle on top of her. The bone jarring rush became just too much however, and Misi was left with no choice but to collapse face first into the pillows below. Myron's weight instantly came to rest on top of her and Misti found herself flailing her feet out to each side of the older man as he sadistically continued to drive his cock home.

Extending her hands out as far as they could go, Misti grabbed each side of the bed on held on tight, looking strangely like a skydiver just after they'd leapt from a plane. The taste of Myron's cum still heavy on her palate, Misti clenched her eyes shut and rolled her tongue around her mouth, waiting anxiously for him to dump what semen he had left into her stuffed and burning rectum.

Whatever Misti's deep seeded intentions were in coming to meet Myron, all that mattered in that fraction of an instant was the unbridled joy she felt when her Father's cock began to expand and fire deep inside her rear end, filling her ass with the life giving seed remaining in his bloated and heaving balls.

Hearing the way he growled as he bucked uncontrollably on top of her, Misti simply laid there absorbing it all until Myron's sweaty and thumping chest came to rest on the center of her back. A wicked smile of satisfaction eventually curled the corners of Misti's lips as she laid there in purposeful silence, allowing her Father's tortured and exhausted breaths to wash across her rose colored cheeks.

"When are we gonna be able to get together again?" Myron asked once he'd peeled himself off Misti's back and sprawled out beside her.

"Oh.....probably never....I'm just passing through," Misti offered, the cool aloofness that had always been such a staple of her personality quickly returning.

With that, the 29 year old woman lugged herself up from the bed and asked Myron to drive her back to the bar so she could get her car.

_________________________________

The streets of town at that late hour were about as desolate and empty as Misti felt. She's come all that way to somehow find a sense closure for a lifetime's worth of questions. What wound up happening however only served to create more unease and discomfort as she tried coming to grips that she may never see him again.

At some point before the two parted, Myron slipped Misti his phone number and begged her to call if she was ever 'passing through' again.

Misti took it then kissed the older man on the cheek with a softness belying everything that had happened between them that night. She then walked back to her car to make the ungodly long and painful drive home, rubbing her fingers, as she would periodically over the months and years to come, across that folded scrap of paper with her Father's name and number scribbled across it.

THE END

Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the story

12