Infinity Quest Ch. 1

Story Info
As Thanos proceeds, the Invisible Woman continues her sexual adventures.
10.8k words
4.62
52.9k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you haven’t read it already, I strongly suggest you check out “Infinity Quest - Prologue” before continuing.

* * * * *

New York City
Four Freedoms Plaza
0830 hours

Reed Richards, leader of the Fantastic Four, awoke to the touch of his wife’s lips on his cheek. Opening his eyes, he saw Susan’s smiling facing hovering over his own. She kissed him again, this time directly on the mouth, and he saw the twinkle in her eyes. He sighed, content and happy.

"Good morning, darling,” she whispered. “Are you ready for breakfast?”

Reed smiled. He ran his fingers through her curly blonde hair, enjoying the silky feel of it. It was only one of a thousand sensations he had enjoyed as her husband, but at this moment it seemed the most wonderful of them all. Brushing it away from her face, he marveled at her beauty.

"I’m starving.” He pulled her closer. “What’s on the menu?”

Sue leaned forward, pressing her lips against his forcefully. Her tongue darted into his mouth, and she felt him respond immediately. His own tongue came alive as their kiss grew more passionate. Reed’s breathing quickened, and his hands began their own exploration. Sue gasped as his fingers brushed across her tits, gently squeezing the pink nipples that poked through the fabric of her silk nightgown. His tongue slid out of her mouth, worked its way across her chin to the tender skin of her throat.

Closing her eyes, Sue moaned softly as he slid a hand down her back. She arched reflexively, shuddering as his fingers played across her spine before coming to rest at her tailbone. Meanwhile, he continued lapping at her neck, his tongue leaving cool trails of saliva behind it.

"God, Reed, I’ve always loved your tongue!”

Even before the accident that had given them their fantastic powers, Reed had shown a particular fondness for kissing Sue all over her body. Exploring her from head to toe, he had found all the places that most enjoyed his touch. Once he had gained the ability to stretch any part of his body as Mister Fantastic, their sex life had really taken off. Now he could ravage her moist depths more thoroughly than she had ever dreamed.

As he kissed his way toward her firm tits, his free hand moved closer to her pussy. Sue was already soaking wet, and her arousal continued to grow. She was practically gasping for air now as his assault on all of her most private parts began to grow more desperate. His left hand had reached her love mound. He began caressing it gently as he worked his other hand between the luscious cheeks of her ass.

"Oh yes!”

Reed smiled as her body shivered at his touch. He had always known which buttons to push, and today he was at the top of his game. His face was now pressed between her firm tits, and he tasted her sweat-slick skin. Then he made his way to her left nipple and began to gently suck on it.

Sue hissed as his tongue danced across the tender flesh. Her hand went to the back of his head, pulling him even closer. Reed responded by taking her nipple between his teeth and gently nibbling it. At the same time, she felt his fingers spreading her pussy lips and slowly massaging her clit. Then his other hand touched the tender pink bud of her anus; he slipped a finger past the rim of her asshole and slid it inside. She groaned as he probed her, front and back.

"Reed,” she gasped. “I need it! I need it now!”

In her desperation, she didn’t wait for him to respond. She tore herself from his embrace and threw her thighs across his chest. Straddling his shoulders, she stared down at him with pleading eyes. Her pussy slid across his chest, hot and wet on his smooth skin. Grinning up at his wife, Reed put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her toward his waiting mouth.

Guided by her insatiable need rather than any conscious thought, Sue arched her back until the back of her head rested against the mattress. Thrusting her hips forward, she pressed her tender pussy against his face, savoring the sensation of his tongue as it slipped inside. She didn’t know if Reed could even breathe with his face embedded in her cunt, and she didn’t really care. All she could think of was how good it felt to have him eating her; the warm, wet tongue probing her, the feel of his face between her thighs, the way his hair tickled her stomach.

"Eat me, Reed. I want to feel your tongue all the way inside of me!”

Reed attacked her clit without mercy. The sweet aroma of her passion was overwhelming. He wrapped his lips around her love bud and sucked it, his tongue flicking across it simultaneously. Susan cried out, unable to withstand the assault. She pressed even tighter against him, her slit red and swollen with her arousal. He ran his tongue over her cuntlips, tasting her tangy juices. Then, without warning, he plunged it into the burning depths of her love tunnel.

Susan felt something stirring beneath her, and smiled as Reed’s cock began to grow hard. She felt it lengthening beyond its normal seven inches; it was at least a foot long now. It was yet another side-effect of his amazing powers. Gasping, she could only lay there as it continued to grow until it literally wrapped around her body and hovered directly over her face. She was always amazed when Reed did something like this, no matter how many times she saw it.

"Mmmm, that looks good enough to eat.”

Taking it in her hands, Sue began to stroke it. Her hands slid along the twisting shaft, warm and pulsating, then worked back toward the purple head. It quivered at her touch, swelling with his lust. Throbbing furiously, it seemed to push closer and closer to her mouth with a mind of its own. After several seconds of gentle stroking, Sue at last began licking it with slavering enthusiasm.

Her tongue worked its way along the serpentine length of flesh, causing it to jerk convulsively. She reached the purple head, where a small drop of pre-cum rested on the tiny slit. Fascinated by her husband’s cock, she watched as the thick fluid slowly oozed from it. It dangled from the tip, and she felt its wetness on her lips. With a single sweep of her tongue, she scooped it up and swallowed it hungrily.

Reed groaned as she continued her oral assault. She ran her tongue all over his cockhead, savoring the way it seemed to pulsate at her every touch. More and more of his sticky pre-cum dribbled from it, only to be devoured by her ravenous mouth. Susan felt his hips beginning to rise and fall beneath her as he worked his cock between her lips.

Susan’s eyes opened wide in disbelief as she felt Reed’s tongue stretching to probe the moist depths of her sweet pussy. It continued to swell within her, as long and thick as any cock, until it filled her completely. Then he began sliding it back and forth, literally fucking her with his tongue.

“Oh, fuck!”

Delirious with pleasure, she sucked as much as his meat into her mouth as possible. She shivered as it slid across her mouth and touched the back of her throat. For a moment she was afraid she might gag at its enormous length, but it passed and she savored the feeling of his cock pushing all the way into her throat. Closing her eyes, Sue began to suck him with all of her might, her tongue slithering across the bo.

Reed tried to keep up with her, but the relentless assault on his pulsating prick was too much to resist. Abandoning her pussy for the time being, he concentrated on fucking her face. Sue focused completely on sucking his cock, intent on coaxing every drop of cum from his balls.

In desperation, Reed reached down and pushed her mouth even farther along his shaft. She held still, letting him fuck her face relentlessly. Oblivious to anything but his growing pleasure, he rammed into her with mindless fury.

Sue fought to keep up, but was unable to catch her breath as Reed’s cock filled her. Her head grew foggy, her vision beginning to blur. Barely conscious of what was happening, she held on for dear life and prayed that he would come quickly.

Her prayers were answered. Reed cried out in sheer pleasure, and she felt his cock begin to quiver in her mouth. Then it exploded.

Great gobs of his hot cum filled her mouth. She sucked it down ravenously, enjoying the salty taste as it slid down her throat. His cock slipped free of her mouth, and she felt the thick cream splatter across her face. Gasping for breath, she could only stare in awe as his cock emptied itself. Great sticky tendrils of cum splashed across her, warm and wet on her skin. Taking him in her hands once again, she squeezed the last bit of jizz from his cock.

"Mmmmm,” she moaned. “You taste so good, baby.”

Reed seemed to sink into the bed as he came down from his orgasm. His cock flopped limply across Sue’s face, too tired to continue. She licked the rubbery shaft, bringing only a feeble quiver in response. A small dollop of cream oozed from the tip, and she lapped it up. Then it was over.

"God, I love your cock.”

Reed groaned in pleasure, his body completely relaxed. He seemed to be floating on a cloud, and was only beginning to sink back down to earth. He stroked Sue's beautiful face, his cum smearing on his fingers. Smiling, Reed felt her tongue working on his hands, licking up the last of his sticky mess. He sighed with pleasure, completely satisfied and fulfilled.

Although he was finished, Susan still dangled on the edge of her own orgasm. Once his euphoria had passed, he remembered the warmth of her on his tongue. He had left her hanging just as she was beginning to really heat up.

How careless of me, he thought.

He pushed his face into her pussy again, enjoying the musky aroma of her moist love tunnel. Licking her mercilessly, he began slurping up the hot juices that flowed from her quivering sweetmeat. Sue groaned softly, her body beginning to respond as Reed’s tongue brought her closer and closer to release.

Susan ground her hips against him, impaling herself on his drooling tongue. There was no stopping it now; she felt an overwhelming orgasm building within her, ready to explode at any moment.

"Oh fuck yeah... that’s it!” she cried, her hands going to her tits. She squeezed her own nipples in desperation, tossing her head from side to side.

"Oh shit! I’m cumming!” She practically screamed the last, slamming herself against him insanely as her body erupted in ecstasy. The orgasms shuddered through her quivering body, one after another.

Reed still didn’t let up. His tongue seemed to caress every part of her pussy at once. It slid across her clit, sizzling between her thighs. Then it worked its way all around her slit, from one side to the other, then from top to bottom, until returning to her clit. She groaned as he explored her, every second bringing her closer to yet another orgasm.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum again!”

Grinding her pussy against his mouth, Sue screamed as her body surrendered one last time. Her hot love juice smeared all over Reed’s face, leaving sticky trails from his nose to his chin. Warm and slippery, it felt incredible as she rubbed her pussy all over his face.

At last, her body began to relax. She sighed as she eased back onto the bed. Her legs were tired; she had a feeling they would be pretty sore for the rest of the day. She also found that she didn’t really care.

"God, you’re so good at that.” Sue finally spoke when she had caught her breath. She rolled onto her side, her head resting on Reed’s thigh. Her hand returned to his cock, which was slowly shrinking to its regular length.

Reed chuckled. “Just another perfect conclusion to a brilliantly-designed plan.” He patted her ass gently, loving the feel of her naked body against his. “After yesterday’s encounter, I certainly had a lot to live up to.” Smiling, he relived the memories of his wife on her knees just inside the front door, sucking him hungrily while their unsuspecting family sat in the very next room.

Sue grinned. “Yes, I’d have to say that yesterday did go extremely well.”

-----

Johnny Storm awoke at about 10:00, and then only barely. His first thought was to simply smash the alarm clock and go back to sleep, but he couldn’t do that. He had places to be.

He sat up, his legs hanging over the side of the bed, and spent a few moments staring at the floor. His mind was a jumble, a haze of confused thoughts and images that just wouldn’t come into focus. He had spent most of the night drinking; he remembered showing up at the club, but the details afterward were sketchy.

Something about a model, he thought. Yeah. He’d gone out with a model, and things had gotten pretty wild. But that wasn’t it, was it? Something else had happened. Reeling, he fell back on the bed. He closed his eyes, and it seemed that he was falling through the bed, through the floor, tumbling to the streets below.

"Screw it,” he muttered. Summoning his courage, he got to his feet. Immediately, the world seemed to shift beneath him, and he staggered. Then it settled, and he began walking toward the door.

Johnny didn’t bother to grab a pair of underwear or a shirt. He just threw a bathrobe over himself and shuffled down the hall. His eyes ached; who had left all the fucking lights on?

"Oh, yeah,” he mumbled. “It’s daytime. Forgot about that.”

He heard voices down the hall, coming from the dining room. His stomach churned at the thought of breakfast. He didn’t want it - he’d probably end up spewing it anyway - but he had to try to put something down.

Sitting at the table, Ben Grimm smiled as he paged through the morning paper. His blue eyes scanned each headline, looking for an occasional mention of Yancy Street or an exhibit showing the newest works of Alicia Masters. It had been too long since he’d spoken to the beautiful blind sculptress. He found that he missed her desperately.

As the team's resident powerhouse, Ben was better known as the Thing. Or, as he was fond of putting it, “The Ever-Lovin’, Blue-Eyed Thing!” Despite his accomplishments, he was still looked upon by many as a monster. It had been his misfortune to be transformed into a hulking orange rock-skinned behemoth by the accident that had given the Fantastic Four their powers.

Lucky me, he had always thought. Then, he had met Alicia. Of all the people he had every met, she had been the best at looking beyond the rocky surface and seeing the man beneath. Ben adored her for her beauty, her talent, and her loving heart.

Boy, did he miss her.

"Hey, match-stick! Did ya catch the news?” His rough voice echoed through Johnny’s head.

"What?” Johnny squinted to read the headline.

"Human Torch Makes Under-The-Table Deal!” Ben snorted. “Now what in the name of my Aunt Petunia does that mean?”

"Jesus Christ,” Johnny groaned. He sat down heavily beside Ben, his head immediately resting on his hands. “What the hell else could go wrong?”

Ben chuckled. “Boy, it must have been quite a night for you, huh?”

Johnny rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah, it was definitely quite a night for me! And today is starting out just as shitty!”

A clear, sweet voice rang through the dining room.

"Is that any way to talk about such a beautiful day, baby brother?”

Sue stepped into the dining room, and it seemed to brighten immediately. Like Johnny, she wore a bathrobe. Unlike him, she seemed to shine with a happy glow. She had just taken a long bath, and her skin was still pink and slightly damp. She stepped around Ben and opened the refrigerator.

"Hey, Susie Q. How’s it going?” Ben chuckled. He always loved calling her that, and he knew that she hated it.

"It couldn’t be any more perfect, Ben Grimm.” She began looking through the fully-stocked refrigerator. “Now where could that silly thing be?”

Johnny looked up just in time to see his sister bend over to check the bottom shelf. Her robe barely covered her beautiful ass when she was standing, and he was presented with a perfect view of her rear end as she rummaged through the bottom of the fridge. That’s when it finally came together.

Oh my god.

Johnny felt his world spinning out of control again. He had come home after his little episode at the nightclub, and he had found his sister standing naked on the terrace. And after he had gone to bed, she had followed. And when she had come into his room...

She made me fuck her in the ass, he thought. She seduced me, and I fucked her in the ass.

He tried not to look, but when Sue stood and looked over her shoulder at him he could only stare at her stupidly. She leaned down and kissed his cheek, and Johnny flushed at the feel of her ample cleavage pressed against his shoulder.

"Cheer up, baby brother. Life is good!”

Johnny grunted, embarrassed as he felt an unwanted hardness beneath his robe.

Sue smiled. Yesterday had been good, but today was shaping up to be something really special.

-----

Somewhere beyond the known universe, a gateway opened. Slipping through the opening like some ancient predator, a sinister spacecraft fell into orbit around a large green planet. At least a mile long and bristling with weaponry, it seemed to hover above the gleaming sphere like a spider ready to fall on its helpless prey.

"We have arrived.”

The voice was like thunder, deep and menacing. It filled the command center, echoing off the walls with a sound like great stone doors slamming shut forever. There was finality in that voice; the promise of death, and worse.

The voice held no terror for the woman who stood at the viewscreen. She gazed at the emerald sphere as it slowly spun beneath them. Nodding, she turned to face her newfound ally.

"What is it’s name?”

Thanos shrugged. “I believe the locals refer to it as Calraxus. For reasons of expediency, I have always catalogued it as Planet J328-R9-4764.”

"How poetic,” she sniffed. Her gaze returned to the planet. She studied it intently, taking in every detail.

"Is it what you expected?” Thanos stood, observing her every movement. Since bringing her aboard, he had watched with growing interest as she adjusted to her new form. Where once she had been a being of eternal life and seemingly limitless power, now she seemed to have become something almost human in nature. The fire still burned within her, however. He respected the threat she represented, although he couldn’t bring himself to fear it. Death held no fear for him; to Thanos, death was merely the final glorious end to the monotonous existence that all beings must endure.

"I didn’t know what to expect.” She spoke at last, and despite himself, Thanos felt something stir within him.

Her beauty was almost beyond belief. She stood over six feet tall, with long blond hair halfway down her back. Blue-green eyes gleamed beneath her perfect brow; full red lips hid perfect white teeth. As for her body, she had lost none of the perfect beauty that had been hers before the transformation. She had a full, voluptuous figure, and yet she moved with catlike litheness. Her enormous tits, full and ripe, seemed to defy gravity. Her waist was tight and flat, giving way to firm hips and a flawless ass. For the first time in centuries, Thanos felt himself responding to a woman’s physical form.

"Of course not,” he said at last. “You have never troubled yourself with the affairs of such insignificant creatures. That is to be commended.”

He touched a button, and the view changed. Now, they could see individual beings going about their daily lives, oblivious to the danger that hovered above them.

“However, your current situation no longer allows such blessed ignorance.”

"Ignorance? It was not ignorance, Thanos. I was fully aware of creatures such as these; I merely made a conscious decision to...”

"Ignore them.”

Thanos smiled as she turned away. “You couldn’t concern yourself with them, for you had your own agenda. And now, you find your memories of that agenda lost in the mists of oblivion. All those innumerable eons of searching, and now you have no idea what it was or why you were looking for in the first place.”