Infinity Quest Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Simon. Cum in my ass!”

That was all he could stand. With a shout of triumph, Wonder Man slammed his cock up her ass one last time and fired his load deep inside. He blasted into her, great gobs of it, filling her bowels with his sticky cream. She squeezed his cock with her asshole, sending jolts of pleasure through him. Finally, when it seemed that he would never stop coming, he moaned softly and was finished.

Wanda teased him, reaching beneath her to gently stroke his balls. They trembled at her touch, and she felt a small tremor in his cock. He kissed her, his mouth moving over her face, making its way to hers. She met his kiss, and they lay there for several minutes, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies drenched in the sweat of their passion.

-----

"Susie?”

Ben’s voice echoed through the hangar. They strode past an assortment of aircraft Reed had designed for various environments. Most were still weeks away from flight tests; Ben had insisted on going over them one at a time before they were cleared. In fact, he was planning on getting to it today after spending some time with Franklin.

"Over here, boys.” They turned toward the sound of her voice.

Stepping around a large array of computer terminals, the Thing saw his beautiful team-mate standing beside the new Pogo Plane. Reed had increased its thrust-to-weight ratio considerably, and Ben had been most impressed by its performance. It had been cleared for further usage; why was Susie even down here?

Johnny stepped behind him, hands jammed into the pockets of his bathrobe. When Ben glanced at him, he just shrugged and looked at his feet.

"What’s goin’ on, Susie Q?”

Sue smiled at him. Ben’s eyes flicked to the tight cut-off shorts she was wearing, and the T-shirt that barely contained her ample breasts. He didn’t really want to be ogling his best friend’s wife - especially with her little brother standing right beside him. But she was so damn sexy...

"Not much, Ben.” She wiped sweat from her brow with a small towel. “I just realized that there was some equipment down here that could stand a closer examination. You’re the expert, after all.”

"Huh?” Ben was puzzled. What was she talking about? He had inspected this place from top to bottom already. It was all top-of-the-line.

"Why don’t you two come over here and give me a... hand?”

Despite his reputation as being thick-headed, Ben was actually pretty quick to figure out something was wrong. He had an intuition into those sorts of things; a kind of buzzing, almost like an alarm going off.

He thought he heard some bells ringing right now. He also thought Johnny knew more than he let on.

"All right, just what the blazes is goin’ on around here?” If this is some kinda joke, he thought, it ain’t funny. He crossed his arms and glanced back and forth between his team-mates. Johnny’s face was red; he knew what was up, all right!

"What’ve you two got up yer sleeves, match-stick?” He turned toward Johnny. The younger man shrunk back, his eyes going to Sue.

"Nothing! It’s not my idea! She’s the one!”

Sue put her hands behind her back and stepped closer to him. Ben noticed with some embarrassment that her nipples were obviously hard and erect, poking against her shirt. His face, despite being covered with thick orange rocks, reddened at the unexpected knowledge.

"What’s wrong, Ben?” Sue was now standing less than a foot from him. She reached out and ran her fingers across the rocky surface of his arm. He flinched at her touch; tingles of electricity seemed to pass through her.

"S-Susie, wha... what are you doin’?” He stammered, unable to form the words properly. His mouth gaped, his tongue thick and dry. He couldn’t seem to catch his breath.

"Just doing what comes naturally, Ben.” She put her hands on him, rubbing small circles against his massive chest. When she felt his heart pounding deep inside, she smiled and placed her ear against it.

She’s my best friend’s wife she’s my best friend’s wife she’s my...

"Relax, big guy,” she said. “You’re gonna pass out.”

He put a hand on her shoulder. She tensed; it would take almost no effort on his part to shove her away. If she had pushed too hard, too fast, this would be the point where he pushed back. She waited for his rebuttal. Behind him, she saw Johnny’s eyes widen. This is it; one way or another, there’s no turning back. She prepared for the massive hand to send her tumbling to the floor.

Instead, his fingers closed on her shoulder and he pulled her closer. Sue smiled in triumph.

Ben’s brain was on fire. He couldn’t believe what he was doing. He was being seduced by his team-mate - his best friend’s wife, at that! For a moment, his mind cleared, and he felt ashamed at being taken so easily. Then he looked down at Sue’s lovely face, a smile spreading across it, and surrendered to his lust.

Sue kissed his chest, her soft lips grazing the tough surface of his rocky hide. He shuddered at her touch; despite its near-invulnerability, his skin was still quite sensitive to touch. Her kisses tickled his chest; Ben shuddered each time her lips grazed across him. She slid her tongue between the cracks in his rocky hide. He groaned at the wet caress.

"All right, ya blamed idjit!” He turned toward Johnny. “How long have you known about this?”

Johnny smiled. “Honestly, Ben, this was all Sue’s idea. I was just along for the ride.”

"Well, why don’t you come over here and get a little more involved, baby brother?” Sue licked her lips and grinned at him. Johnny shuffled over to stand beside Ben. He felt pretty embarrassed to be standing there. He couldn’t imagine Ben fucking anyone, let alone his sister!

Suddenly, she dropped to her knees before them. Ben groaned. It had been so long, and it had been even longer since anyone had done... that.

Sue gripped the waistband of his dark blue trunks and began sliding them down his thighs. Gazing up at her friend and team-mate, she felt a surge of excitement. She had often wondered what Ben was like... down there. It had always been a source of curiosity, but she had never considered actually inspecting him personally. It would have been improper to even consider trying.

Of course, she had become somewhat liberated since then. Now, there was very little that she considered ‘improper.’

She yanked Ben’s trunks down to his knees, and his massive slab stood as straight as some ancient stone monument. It was nearly a foot long, and very thick. She took it in her hands, studying the look and feel of it. His cock seemed to be composed of solid rock, with a few cracks and crevices here and there. The head was a deeper orange than the rest of it, but was composed of the same material. A thin slit at the center of the it completed the picture. All in all, it was a fully functional cock that just happened to be covered with an orange rock-like surface.

His balls dangled beneath it like two large stones, each as big as a man’s clenched fist. Sue smiled and ran her fingertips over them. Ben groaned at her touch - they were just as sensitive as the rest of him.

"Oh please,” he gasped.

"Anything you say, stud,” Sue murmured. She ran her tongue along the base of his cock, slowly stroking it with one hand at the same time. With her other hand, she caressed his balls firmly but gently.

"Oh Susie!” Ben groaned softly. His hands went to the back of her head. “It’s better than I ever dreamed!”

Sue giggled. His voice trembled with passion, an unrequited passion that was at least satisfied. He had always found her attractive, and had envied Reed even before they were married. It was his deep sense of honor and loyalty that had prevented him from even considering any sort of intimate relationship with her.

Even honor and loyalty couldn’t stand against her merciless assault, however; she had decided she wanted him, and nothing he did would stand in her way.

Continuing her seduction, she ran her tongue along the length of his cock. When she came to the head, she licked it like a lollipop. Ben shuddered, and the first drops of thick fluid oozed from his cock. Immediately, Sue wrapped her lips around the crown, swirling her tongue around it. Her hands continued their wicked efforts, simultaneously pleasuring his cock and balls even as her mouth slowly began to engulf his shaft.

Johnny still stood there, watching with growing interest as his sister sucked his friend’s monstrous cock. She reached out and, slipping a hand beneath his robe, grabbed his own throbbing member. She began stroking it, teasing it with her fingers. Ben looked at Johnny, and put an arm around him. Johnny grinned sheepishly up at him.

"I never knew you had it in you, kid.”

"Yeah," Johnny said sheepishly. "Well, neither did I.”

Ben laughed, shaking his head. For the first time, Johnny thought things might actually turn out okay after all.

Then, Ben gasped as her lips slid over his cockhead. His hips flexed involuntarily, and his cock slipped into her mouth. He felt the unbelievable pleasure of her tongue slithering across the underside of his meat, allowing her to suck more and more of him into her.

His cock pressed against the back of her throat, and she struggled to fit even more of it in her mouth. Ben began to feel the first signs of his oncoming orgasm building in his loins.

Sue sucked on him hungrily, her eyes closed in concentration. She had never seen a cock as big as Ben’s, let alone tried to suck it. Reed’s was longer - when he wanted it to be - but even so, it wasn’t nearly as thick. It was everything she could do to keep from gagging on its enormous girth. She worked her slavering mouth along it, silvery trails of spit dangling from her chin.

"Oh god, Susie! I can feel it! I'm gonna cum!”

Abruptly, she stopped sucking him. Sliding her lips from his cock, she smiled wickedly up at him. Ben’s breathing was short, ragged. He looked at her, his eyes pleading for her to continue, to grant him the release he craved so badly.

"Not yet, Benjamin.”

She turned to Johnny, and he stepped forward. Her mouth devoured his cock, and he hissed with desire. His knees tried to give out, but Ben continued to hold him steady. Grateful for his friend’s presence, he focused all of his attention on the fantastic work his sister’s mouth was performing on his rod.

Susan found herself growing more and more aroused at the double seduction she had performed. Even as she sucked and stroked her brother’s cock, she reached down to feel the dampness between her legs. It felt good to be touching herself here, before the hungry eyes of her team-mates. They could share in her pleasure, even as she shared in theirs.

Johnny gripped the back of her head and increased the speed of his thrusts. Sue felt his balls bouncing off her chin, felt the soft hair on them tickling her. He was grunting in time with his thrusts, his breathing coming in quick bursts.

"Oh god!”

Sensing his eminent surrender, Sue doubled her efforts. Her mouth ravished his quivering cock, and before he knew what was happening, Johnny came. Clenching his teeth, Johnny fired his load into his sister's hungry mouth. She swallowed it, draining the hot cream from his cock before swallowing every drop.

He whined with pleasure as she sucked him, his body completely overwhelmed with passion. Her mouth was driving him insane; she refused to release him until she was completely satisfied.
And she wasn't satisfied until she had devoured every last drop of his salty cum.

"Jesus, sis!" Johnny gasped. "You’re fucking amazing!”

Finally, she withdrew her mouth from his meat. Smiling up at him, she enjoyed one last taste of his delicious dick. Then she spun around to face Ben again. She saw the lust in his eyes; he was out of his mind with his desire for her. Her own arousal only continued to increase as she took his cock back into her mouth.

"Yessss,” he groaned.

Johnny looked at them, dazed and content, as his sister sucked Ben’s cock with renewed vigor. Her efforts were definitely paying off; Ben moaned and whined with pleasure, his eyes closed with concentration. He fought to stave off the orgasm for as long as possible, craving as much of Sue’s attention as possible.

Inspired by her team-mate’s desperate cries, Sue increased the pace of her sucking. Ben assisted her by thrusting his cock into her mouth, fucking her face relentlessly. Her hands worked wildly over her pussy, her own orgasm inevitable.

Ben had fought for as long as he could, but there was no stopping it. He threw his head back and, with a shout that rattled every window in the hangar, fired his load into her mouth. Thick jets of creamy cum spurted down her throat, only to be replaced by still more. All the tension that had accumulated for so long in Ben Grimm’s body was suddenly released in a great rush of ecstasy, and it was more than Sue could possibly contain. Cum flowed from her mouth, oozing across her chin and dribbling over her tits. It gushed from his cock in great streamers, thick white gobs splashing over her. She licked it off her chin, tasting the saltiness as it slid over her tongue.

"It’s slobberin’ time,” Ben grunted. He staggered and fell to his knees.

Her face and tits smeared with his cum, she continued fingering herself. She felt so dirty, covered with his sticky seed, her mouth still filled with the taste of it. Wet gobs of cum dribbled from her nose, her chin; it pooled in the deep crease of her cleavage. It dripped onto the floor in sticky trails; there seemed to be no end to it. It was more than she could withstand. Her mind filled with the taste, the smell, the feel of his cum, and she finally succumbed to her probing fingers.

Shouting with pleasure, Sue shuddered as her body at least achieved orgasm. Her fingers worked on her clit, bringing her off again and again. Ben and Johnny watched, fascinated, as she collapsed on the floor in a quivering mass. They looked at each other and smiled.

"I think Susie needed that almost as bad as I did,” Ben said.

"Yeah, well, I never got a chance to get her off yesterday,” Johnny grunted. “I got her in the ass.”

Ben looked at his junior partner. “You sick little bastard.” He chuckled as Johnny’s face went red again.

"Fuck you.” Johnny said, smiling.

Sue giggled as they argued playfully. They all relaxed in the pleasant afterglow of their act. Ben sat beside Sue, while Johnny leaned against a nearby computer console. After a few minutes, Johnny finally looked at her.

“Sue?”

She turned to him, eyes half-closed in contentment. “Yes, lover?”

He cleared his throat. “Uh, what about Reed?”

Ben glanced at Johnny, then at Sue. She only smiled and patted him on the head.

"Reed doesn’t need to know anything. It’ll be our little secret.”

They looked at each other, then Johnny shrugged. “Hey, if you guys don’t have a problem with it, then it’s cool with me!”

Susan stood and stretched her tired body. “In fact, I just had a really good idea. I think it might solve all of our problems.”

Leaving her curious team-mates, she made her way to the com center. This should be very interesting, she thought. Very interesting indeed.

-----

New York City Avengers Mansion 1620 hours

“I have to admit, I’m completely stumped.”

Iron Man sighed. “That’s not what I wanted to hear, Reed.”

Reed shook his head. “I’m sorry, Iron Man. I realize you had pinned your hopes on me.”

“It’s okay, Reed. We’ll just keep trying. I’ll have the computers continue analyzing the files. Maybe they’ll turn something up.” Despite his words, Iron Man’s voice didn’t sound hopeful.

“Hmmm. Perhaps you could transfer a copy of the file to Four Freedoms. By doubling our efforts, perhaps we could...”

"You got it, Reed.” Iron Man was happy to have any sort of hope, no matter how small.

“Well, I really should be getting back home. Sue will be wondering if I’ve lost my way.”

Iron Man nodded. “Okay. I’ll walk you out.”

As they made their way toward the back door, the two heroes met Jarvis. He had removed his jacket, and wore a large white apron. A large feather duster was in one hand, a cordless phone in the other. When he saw Reed approaching, he called out.

“Master Reed, you have a phone call.”

“Thanks, Jarvis.” He took the phone. “Hello?”

“I’m so horny." A voice, sultry and breathless, whispered. "I need your cock.”

“Sue?”

“Mmmm hmmmm.”

“Uh, hi.”

“I want it now.”

“Well, that’s great, darling. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Iron Man and Jarvis watched as he struggled to maintain his composure. He could feel the heat as blood rushed to his face, and he was pretty sure that he was sweating as well.

“I’m not waiting. I’m playing with my pussy right now.” She groaned, and he heard the wet sound of something sliding in and out of her moist depths.

“Oh, that’s fine, Sue. Just fine.” He felt an uncomfortable snugness in his pants. If I don’t get out of here now, I’ll never live this one down, he thought.

“It sure is. And it’s waiting for you.”

“Okay. Well, I’ll be right there.”

“Before you come,” she said, pausing for effect, “could you do me one itsy bitsy little favor?”

“Sure I can. Just name it.”

She sighed. “Well, I’ve really been wanting to invite some of our friends over for a little shindig... I was thinking day after tomorrow, maybe 7:00... and I was just thinking that, since you were already there...”

“Oh. Yes. Of course. Sure!” He smiled. “I’ll be sure to tell them.”

“Make sure they invite everybody! I don’t want anyone to feel left out.” She moaned softly, her breathing quick and shallow. “Oh, Reed, I’m gonna cum!”

“I’ll be right there! Don’t move!” He turned the phone off, handed it to Jarvis, and looked at Iron Man.

“Party! Our place! Day after tomorrow! Seven sharp! Bring friends!”

He rushed through the doorway. As Iron Man and Jarvis watched in amazement, he leaped into the Fantasticar. Fumbling with the controls, he finally got it started. Looking around, he lifted off and sped toward Four Freedoms Plaza.

When he was gone, the two men looked at each other. For a moment, they were speechless. Then they burst into laughter. Shaking his head, Iron Man shut the door.

“Good luck, buddy.”

-----

Described as the “Jewel of the Universe” by millions of visitors who enjoyed its beauty every year, Calraxus was well-known for the hospitality and luxury that it provided. The Calraxians were regarded by many as one of the friendliest and most gracious races in the galaxy, willing to share the bounties of their world with all their fellow beings throughout the universe.

It was an irresistable target.

The shattered remnants of the planet Calraxus were swept aside in the destructive waves that ravaged its surface. A few scattered groups had managed to lift off from the dying world, but Thanos had merely annihilated them from the command deck of his battle cruiser. There would be no survivors singing odes to the memory of Calraxus.

The planet shuddered in its death-throes. Whatever had been at its core had burnt out. The entire planet began to crumble, until there was only a dense cloud of debris left. The entire event had taken just over twenty hours, and Thanos had observed it from start to finish. It was the closest thing to pleasure he had felt for some time.

“Fare thee well, lovely Calraxus. You died for a noble cause.”

A brilliant flicker of light emerged from the ruined world. It hovered over the tumbling debris, as if admiring its handiwork, then began to move toward the ship. As it grew closer, the intensity of its light became apparent. The command deck flared with the light of a supernova; Thanos put a hand over his eyes to shield them.