Infinity Quest Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not so bright, gods damn you!”

The light dimmed instantly. When his eyes finally cleared, Thanos stood face-to-face with his newfound ally. She stood before him imperiously, hands on her hips. Her eyes gleamed hungrily at him, and a thin smile spread across her face.

Thanos felt something stir within him. It was becoming a more common occurrence, and he should have been concerned. There was no place in his heart for such base emotions.

“Did you enjoy that?” he asked.

It seemed to take a moment for her to notice he had spoken. For the first time since her rebirth, the power within seemed to fill her completely. It was intoxicating, a sensation that other beings would describe as orgasmic. With no knowledge of sexual pleasure, she would have no response to this. To her, it was merely a taste of the life she had once known.

“Yes. As, I suspect, did you.”

Thanos nodded. “It was a spectacle worthy of the gods. Judgment day has come for Calraxus, and the sentence has been delivered. Let the stars mourn their lost child.”

“Does death always make you wax poetic, Titan?” She observed him with some amusement. In their brief time together, she had seen Thanos exhibit true emotion only when they had discussed their plans. Then, however briefly, she had seen the true depth of his feelings.

“That it does,” he said. As he turned to the viewscreen, the shattered fragments of Calraxus tumbled through space. “And this was merely the next line in a poem that will tell the fate of the universe itself. When it is finally complete...”

He looked at her. She returned his gaze, and they felt something pass between them.

“There will be none left to hear it.” she sighed. “Unfortunate.”

Thanos smiled. “Perhaps. But it will be... glorious.”

“Then let us proceed, Thanos. Let us write the next line of your poem together.”

Space folded around them, and in an instant they were gone.

To Be Continued...