Influential Factors! Ch. 01

Story Info
Busted!
2.5k words
4.59
38.2k
49
5

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the beginning of a fictional story, the origin, in which the main character faces the love of cross-dressing or divorce. Who is she? Are there any morals?

This is the origin of the base characters and will build slowly. If you're at all familiar with my stories you know that I love putting my characters through situations that either accidentally, eagerly, and/or forcibly get into. Trust me, this is a ride you don't want to miss! No pun intended! Read on!

Other stories I'll be adding chapters to: A Time and A Place... Accidental Union... Lured, Taken, Owned

*****

Influential Factors! Ch 1

Busted

My wife, Jill, was in Denver for twelve days attending a medical seminar for plastic surgeons and wasn't due back for a few more days. Due to her line of work she attends multiple seminars, in and out of state, sometimes a day or multiple days to several times a month depending on the specific topic and where it's held.

I signed up to attend my own seminar here in California knowing my wife would be in Denver two months prior to her leaving; it's a four hour financial seminar. These seminars give me the free time I need to invest my personal time into my hobbies.

Don't get me wrong my wife is twenty-four, and is a beautiful 5'6" tall hot babe with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and has a smoking hot 32B-24-32 body and weighs about 120 pounds.

I'm not so bad myself at 22, slightly standing a little over 5'7" and weigh in at a measly 128 pounds. I jog and/or walk every other day, do yoga, and meditate. With all this; my narrow shoulders and slim waist line give me that womanly look from behind, especially with my long hair.

Though we're still very young, we really don't have that much of a sex life due to her job, keeping up with new medical advances, and seminars.

Anyway, she's out of town for a few more days and so starts my story...

Obviously I like dressing down but every now and then I enjoy dressing up in a suit so I usually sign up for the seminars that have strict dress codes. Though I have attended seminars with no dress code, this one, wasn't one of them; this was business attire only.

I had a small breakfast; one hardboiled egg, one strip of bacon, half toast, and a small coffee. After cleaning up I went upstairs to take a shower and shave; though there's not much to shave.

Once I'm done I dry off and head out of the master bedroom and down the hall to Niki's bedroom.

Niki, Jill's sister, keeps a fully kept room here in California so she doesn't have to carry luggage back and forth from New York when she visits which is about six times a year on average and depending on the what's going on, the length of time she'll spend with us.

This was usual for Niki, she was single, rich, and owned her own business; she was a successful real estate agent downtown New York.

I was wearing Jill's clothes since we've been married but lately Niki's fit me better; she has a 34B-22-34 figure which suits my waist and hips better; obviously I don't have boobs.

I picked out a black laced bra and pantie set, a pair of slimming stretch leggings, a black seamless cami, a deep burgundy long ruffled back blazer that was longer in the back than the front but covered my buttocks, and a pair of three inch peep ankle strap heels.

This look would definitely give me a sexy but all business look a wanted.

A little history...

My cross-dressing started when I was a kid! My older brother and I were very competitive so we made a bet; whoever lost the next chess game would have to wear our older sister's panties for a whole month. I lost the chess game but gained a whole new appreciation for women's clothing; which turned into cross-dressing.

When I met Jill she was in medical school and I was on the other side of town attending a prestigious arts school and doing a little bartending. We met through a mutual friend at a party and married a year later while still in school. I'll admit it was tuff but her parents had money and helped us out a lot.

I began dressing again, now and then, for a few hours when I knew she wouldn't be home; then longer depending on how long she would be gone.

I perfected my make-up and mannerisms with the help of Youtube videos; some were extraordinary and found instant gratification. My voice wasn't that deep so with the help from a voice instructor I perfected the female intonation and voice perfectly; my musical training finally paid off.

Back to reality...

I was now standing in all my glory; I added some gold jewelry and clear nail polish and was out the door when they dried.

I was there early; I make it a point to be early especially at seminars so I don't miss anything.

I recognized the speaker, Lance Lori, from the website; he was speaking with two women so I approached them.

"Hello, Lance Lori, I'll be the speaker today," he said holding out his hand.

"Hi, Bobbi, nice to meet you,"

"This is Heather and Cynthia they'll be joining you in class today," he introduced the other two ladies.

"Nice to meet you," I told them.

The room started to fill with people as the three of us talked about our outfits while Lance went off and prepared for his presentation.

It was a great seminar; a lot of information, questions, debating, and laughter, then it was over.

Heather and Cynthia invited me out with another girl for drinks; of course I said yes.

Once there a few guys immediately hit on us. Heather didn't hesitate to accept their offers for drinks and I could see why; because they were all handsome as hell. They joined us after proper introductions and the flirting began...and I played right along.

They worked hard for their money winning Heather and Cynthia as all nighters; the girls said later they were going home with two of them.

Eventually, Kat, Lana, Tara, and I excused ourselves due to early appointments the next day. The four of us exchanged numbers and decided to meet up again for another afternoon / night of drinking.

I finally arrived home a little tipsy after six beers and decided it would be best if the car stayed in the driveway for fear of hitting the garage wall with the car.

I made my way to the front door, opened it, and locked it behind me. I noticed the kitchen light on and started toward the kitchen when the most shocking surprise of all happened.

"Who the hell are you?" Jill exclaimed.

I had no words; she wasn't supposed to be back for another three days.

"Robert!" she exclaimed giggling.

I was busted.

"Why are you dressed like that?" she laughed.

"Jill..." she didn't let me finish.

"Why did you get married if you were gay?" her laughter turned to anger.

"I'm not gay," I replied instantly.

"I don't believe this!" she exclaimed.

"Jill..." I stuttered.

"There's nothing you can possibly say Robert...or however you are,"

I was cowering, she was pissed and she wasn't giving me a chance to explain.

"You've been drinking,"

"Yes, a little, six beers...,"

"Who were you drinking with?" she asked with more concern in her voice.

"A few women I met at the financial seminar I went to today,"

"Where did you go drinking?"

"At Dos Loco's on 29nth," I answered.

"Are you fucking them?" she raised.

"No..."

"Obviously you've done this before; you're very passable to say the least,"

"Thank you," I said hanging my head.

"That wasn't a compliment!"

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Do you cross-dress every time I'm away?"

"For a year or so," I replied hanging my head.

"Those are Niki's clothes you're wearing, right?

"Yes,"

"Do you wear mine too?"

"No, Niki's fit better,"

"I don't believe this; do you want to be a woman?"

"No,"

"Wow, I go away for a few days and come back to find you're dressed like a woman, out drinking, and who knows what else,"

"Jill..."

"Don't...don't talk to me right now," she yelled.

"Jill I..."

"Shut up and stop talking like a girl,"

"Fine,"

"Stop it!" she screamed.

"What?"

"Speaking like a woman,"

It's difficult for me to stop speaking like a female when I'm in fem attire.

"Get out of my sight," she said.

"What?"

"Get out of my sight," she ordered.

I went upstairs to Niki's bedroom to undress and clean off my make-up.

"Get out," she told me bursting in Niki's room moments later.

I was confused.

"Get you nightwear and follow me," she commanded.

I started past her.

"Where are you going?"

"To get my pajamas from our room,"

"You want to wear Niki's clothes you'll wear her bed clothes too,"

"Are you serious?"

"Get them...I'm sure you know where they are,"

I went to the closet where Niki hung her nightwear...

"Hurry up!"

I grabbed the first thing my hand touched, a purple night dress..

"Follow me!"

I followed her to one of the additional bedrooms.

"This is where you'll be sleeping; you'll find your toothbrush, floss, and women's hygiene needs like deodorant, etc..."

I kept quiet, she was furious, and I didn't want to push her any further than she was all ready.

"Get ready for bed,"

I cleaned off my make-up, brushed and flossed my pearly whites, changed into my night dress, and sighed.

"Follow me..." she said looking at me like I was stupid.

"Bobbi," I muttered.

"Follow me Bobbi,"

I followed her back to Niki's room.

"Grab whatever clothes you want in your wardrobe and don't be shy,"

"This might not be too bad I thought after all," I thought grabbing my favorites.

She grabbed a few more things and she led me back to the spare room.

"I'll be back, make sure everything is in the drawers or hung up and go to sleep," she said closing the door behind her.

I have to admit I was tired from the trauma of getting busted and went to bed soon after putting everything in their proper place.

It must have been difficult to see me dressed as a woman...a passable one at that. The trauma really took all my energy out of me and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I awoke to sweet kisses on my lips.

I opened my mouth to accept her tongue as my hands reached for her ass.

"No touching," she whispered as she removed my hands from her round bottom.

I obeyed her command.

Her fingers started flicking my left nipple through my night dress and played with it for some time sending a tingling sensation throughout my body.

Eventually she grabbed the bottom of my night dress and pulled it toward my head and I lifted my ass off the bed as she moved the bottom of the dress up my body. Jill took my hand and motioned me to sit up and as I did she lifted the night dress over my head revealing my hairless body in the moonlight shinning through the open windows; she then motioned me to lie back down.

She then took my right nipple in her mouth sucking and licking it all the while flicking my left with her fingers.

My breath deepened.

She must have taken it as a sign, moving her mouth to my left nipple and her right hand to my groin area.

"Ah!" I quietly muttered as the nerves in my body awoke; a feeling I never felt before.

Her hand found my manhood; she started stroking me, making me hard but not as hard as I remember she use to make me.

My mind wondered as the weird sensation continued throughout my body.

Her tongue made her way down my smooth stomach, past my naval, and to my groin area where she started to lap and suck my cock.

I was now panting lightly; I've never felt my whole body feel this way before.

Her tongue lapped the backside of my cock as she made her way to the tip, she teased my dome with tender kisses and tongue play before engulfing my entire dick. Both her hands played with my nipples as she slowly bobbed up and down.

"Ah!" I sounded not being able to hold in my excitement.

Her right hand left my nipple and moments later I felt a cool feeling on my anus and then a slippery finger penetrating me.

"Ah!" I moaned. No other words came out of my mouth as she slowly moved her finger in and out of me while slowly blowing my cock. Eventually, she added a second finger bringing my head off the pillow; I panted heavily as I enjoyed the view of her head sliding on my pole.

Minutes later she removed her fingers from my nipple and her mouth from my cock.

My mind and body where in euphoria as she positioned my legs over her shoulders and I was in no condition to stop her. In fact, I was going along for the ride at this point.

What happened next sent me over the edge as I arched my back as she slid something bigger into my ass...and all I did was moan with pleasure as my breathing began to sped up and got shallow.

She went back to sucking my cock as she fucked me with this object.

"Oh...oh..." I bucked upwards meeting her mouth as my muscles tightened around the object.

This went on for quite awhile until the vibrations started; she had inserted a small vibrator in my ass.

It wasn't long before my body convulsed and I shot rope after rope into her mouth.

Once Jill was convinced I had no more to give; she released my cock from her mouth, pushed her knee against the vibrator, and held my head still with both hands. My body still in ecstasy, she kissed me, releasing all the cum from her mouth into mine.

I resisted a little and that prompted a quick harsh grab of my balls which made me immediately open my throat. I swallowed until there was nothing left to swallow.

Once she was completely satisfied I swallowed the whole load she released my balls, removed the vibrator, and removed her lips from mine.

I was out of breath as I panted.

"Good girl, now get your beauty rest we have a long day tomorrow. Here, you may want to hold onto this too," she said putting the vibrator on the nightstand.

My mind was, well, swirling...I couldn't speak.

"Goodnight," she said as she closed the door behind her.

I smiled blissfully as my eyes closed.