Influential Factors! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was perfect! I didn't even need to try it on but did anyway to make sure it fit...and it did!

I accessorized with gold and a dainty black handbag.

I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and braided it, undressed, washed the make-up off my face, took a shower, brushed my pearly whites, and took an hour nap.

Jill came home while I was napping, took a quick shower, and then woke me up.

We got ready without a word and met downstairs.

"So, was Karl nice?"

"Really, are you going to ask me about that egotistical alpha male freak show?"

"Why, what happened?"

"When I was at the bar he passed by me making sure his stiff excited cock felt every curve and seam on my ass..." I began.

She laughed.

"It's not funny Jill..." I added.

She kept laughing.

"He walked me to the door and basically used every line in the alpha male hand book to get in to the house and fuck me," I finished.

Once I saw how hard she was laughing I laughed with her.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

"You didn't do anything wrong but I might poison Madison's drink next time around,"

We both giggled.

"Let's get out of here before we're late," Jill said.

Again, we were off to the unknown and dressed way to sexy for a night club; well it's never to sexy for a night club.

We walked in and immediately started to get hit on; we found the other girls and ordered a round of girly drinks.

"Mike, what's your name?" a man asked me.

"April,"

"Well April would you care to dance?"

"Wait a second," I replied as I whispered in to Jill ear to save me.

"It's just a dance...you know...its easy being a girl," she smiled and winked.

"Sure, can I finish my drink first?" I asked because I needed alcohol in me to dance with another man.

"That's perfect, I'll be right back I have to settle up on my round of drinks with a few friends," he answered.

"Okay," I flirtatiously smiled then remembered I was a guy.

The girls all noticed the handsome stud that just left.

"You're so lucky, he's so damn hot," Karla admitted.

"You make friends fast," Kirsten laughed as they all joined in.

I sucked down my drink and managed to get a double shot of vodka in me before Mike made it back.

"April," Mike said as he returned from his friends.

"Hey Mike," I replied.

"Are you ready to hit the dance floor?" he asked.

"Sure," I smiled trying to make him feel as though I was interested though the show was for Jill.

We walked out to the dance floor and started to dance; I was still confident I could pull off the moves from my day as a bartender; the girls use to pull me out on the dance floor a lot which earned me a lot of big tips.

Every time a waitress would come by Mike would throw in a twenty and grab two shots off the tray so we could down them; and we did...time after time.

Finally a mid tempo song played and he pulled me in by placing both hands around my waist. I couldn't resist; his grip was strong like a man, much stronger than I ever felt, not like a fem like me which made me putty in his hands.

I saw Jill dancing with another man in the same fashion and we smiled at one another. She kept nodding and lifting her head as giving me approval to kiss Mike.

I turned to Mike giggling and smiling and then back at Jill to see she was lip locked with her dancing partner. I was confused; was it another hint to kiss Mike?

After a strawberry daiquiri and around ten shots I must have been running purely on adrenaline. Ten was the last count I faintly remember though it was probably more.

I looked back at Jill and she was still kissing him.

The last thing I wanted to do was kiss Mike but on the other hand I was extremely horny and he was attractive... really attractive.

Or did I really like Mike?

Did I want to kiss him?

Maybe I wanted him to kiss me.

Or did I just like feeling like a woman in a man's strong arms?

It was too much to think about in my drunken state.

I looked into Mike's eyes; he was definably into me...or at least wanted to be. I giggled just thinking about it.

I turned back to my wife, our eyes met and she motioned me with her head once more... then she turned to her dance partner and they kissed passionately.

It must be in the contract but against my better judgment.

I turned my attention to Mike and gave him permission to kiss me by lightly pulling on the back of his neck. He slowly pursued my lips, kissing me passionately, I panicked and disapproved at first but as his tongue entered my mouth I became aroused...and so did his raging cock.

His cock stiffened between us as his hands caressed my ass.

My heart raced as I mentally let go and let his passion in.

I loved the sensation of being taken, I was just horny for attention...to be kissed...by someone...anyone!

Did Jill see me kissing Mike? I turned to see her nodding and smiling with approval.

Mike pursued another kiss as I turned toward him...and again...he entered my mouth without resistance. It seemed like we kissed forever until we stopped.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Mike asked me.

I smiled; I let my walls down and any paranoia I had; now the alcohol flooded my thoughts.

"April, are you ready to go?" Jill asked me.

I just smiled...I'm sure of it.

"I think she's had enough fun for the night," Jill told Mike.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Her cousin," she answered.

"Are you serious?" Mike asked.

"Come on, look at her, she's totally wasted and I promised her I would look after her tonight," Jill replied.

"No...not really," I muttered as I staggered a bit.

They all laughed.

"Wow, she seemed wide awake just a minute ago," Mike stated.

"I think the alcohol finally set in," she said.

I just smiled and kissed him again.

"Why don't you exchange numbers and give her a call tomorrow," Jill said.

"Nah, that's okay, she probably won't even remember me," Mike said.

"Do you like her?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, she's awesome."

I was coherent enough to understand Jill exchanged numbers with Mike.

Was she trying to help me?

Or was she setting me up to fail?

I passed out in the car on our way home.

12