Influential Factors! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipple, sensitive, hardened like a rock as my breathing sped up and my heart raced with fear.

He eventually removed his hand from my breast, moved back, and slid his knife along my right side until he slid the knife between my thigh and panties cutting the fabric; the loose fabric fell against my skin.

"Please..." I begged.

"Shhhhh," he hushed me forcibly but quietly.

He removed the knife from my right side; there was a long pause until I felt the blade slide between my left thigh and panties cutting the fabric as my panties fell to my feet.

I turned my head slightly to the right as I no longer felt the knife's edge against my skin...but I didn't see him.

"Ah!" I felt his knife slightly at the bottom of my ass.

"Spread 'em," he told me sliding the blade lightly against my crack as the blade turned horizontally.

I spread my ankles a bit more, turned in my toes, and stuck my butt out towards him a bit.

"Perfect!"

At this point I was shaken and panting heavily... possibly from fear...or possibly from excitement. I was confused, my mind sending signals to my body, and my body sending signals to my mind.

He pulled the knife from my skin and dropped it at my right foot, then I felt his slippery cock squeeze between my cheeks and rest against my opening.

"Please!" I begged.

"Shhhhh," he hushed me again.

"Please... don't do this," I pleaded.

"Shhhhh, you're doing great," he whispered as he reached around fondling my right nipple.

"No," I begged knowing I was about to be fucked for the first time.

He pushed the head of his cock into me and stopped.

"Oh gawd," I yelled out as the head of his cock entered me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," I whispered as my body and mind tried to decipher confusing signals.

"Relax," he whispered softly and gentle as he kissed the back of my neck.

He was gentle with me; slowly and methodically penetrating me, in and out, giving my love canal time to accept his girth and length while his one hand was on my hip and his other wrapped around my waist.

Fear turned to pleasure.

"Oh gawd," I moaned.

He continued his lovely assault from behind and now the front of his hand moved up to my left breast and his fingers teased my nipples sending a slight tingling sensation throughout my body.

"Yes, yes," I moaned tilting my head back in pleasure.

Time passed before he withdrew his cock. My desire to have his cock deep inside of me again overrode any previous reservations; I reared back to find he wasn't there.

"You want me to fuck you?" he whispered.

"Yes," I answered swiftly.

"Beg me," he said applying pressure against my opening.

"What?"

"Beg me," he demanded.

"Please...please fuck me," I whimpered, panting, needing him back inside me.

I couldn't believe I was now begging him to fuck me but I couldn't help myself

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... yes... fuck me," I pleaded almost out of breath.

I needed his cock deep inside me and he was toying with me.

"Again, make me believe you want me to fuck you," he growled softly in my ear as though it was a secret.

"Fuck me!" I screamed... I wanted him...I needed him.

Taking my cue, he once again drove his cock in to me, slowly and easily, sliding its length into me as his fingers rolled my hardened nipples between them.

"Oh gawd, yes, fuck me," I called out as he fucked me.

He sped up slowly until he hit an even pace; my pants were in synch with each thrust of his cock. Precum formed on the edge of my semi hard cock as my body and mind were filled with ecstasy.

"Ah," I moaned in ecstasy as I finally came.

He pulled out leaving me wanting more!

"Please," I turned to find him lubing himself up for another round.

"Transsexual," he remarked as he looked down at my small semi hard dick.

"Sorry," I put my hands on his shoulders because I wanted to kiss him and to hold myself up.

"You like having your virgin ass fucked?"

"Yes," I smiled flirtatiously peering into his eyes.

"Turn around,"

I kept contact with his eyes as I turned slowly toward the fence; his hand forced a glob of lube into my hole then he pushed me back into position.

He fucked me slowly at first.

"Ah, ah, ah..." my canal was still tight as he entered me.

Again he stated slowly eventually building up to an all out ball slapping pounding.

I whimpered like a little girl as he pounded me for approximately twenty to thirty minutes.

"Ah," he growled as he released himself deep within me.

"Oh gawd," I continued as my muscles clamped down on his rod; I climaxed before he finished.

"Oh gawd!" he exclaimed as he finished inside of me.

We were panting heavily as my drunken body clung tightly to the chain link fence.

"You love getting your Trans ass pounded; don't you?" he asked.

I loved it, it was so exciting, and it was one-hundred percent better than when Jill fucked me with her mini vibrator the night she caught me dressed in fem.

"I didn't hear you," he said squeezing my testes.

"Ah," I squealed.

"Well,"

"Yes... I liked getting my Trans ass pounded," I panted heavily.

"Good because I'm still hard and horny,"

I wondered what he had in store for me.

"That means you're going to suck my dick and swallow another load; sound like fun to you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I muttered biting my lower lip again.

He withdrew, pulled the knife out of the crate, and sat down on a few crates that were between us and his taxi.

"Come here and finish the night," he demanded.

I staggered over, knelt down before him, and swallowed his cock.

"Good girl,"

"Mm," I sucked until I swallowed another load and licked him clean including his balls.

"Get dressed," he ordered.

I began sucking him again wanting him to release another load into my mouth.

"I appreciate the effort but I need to get you home," he said as he had to push me away.

I felt stupid looking up at him!

"Get dressed,"

I went to retrieve my dress at the fence but as I reached down I heard the car door shut as he sped out of the alley and disappeared.

I slipped on my dress and sat down on the crates to ponder my situation when I heard a phone ring ten minutes later. He must have dropped his cell phone.

"Hello," I said after picking it up.

"Who's this?" the voice on the other end asked.

"Bobbi,"

"What are you doing with this phone?" a female voice asked.

"Well, I was walking along and heard the phone ring and picked it up," I lied.

"Are you walking the streets at this time of night?"

"No, I need a ride to my house in The Hampton's; my car broke down," I lied again.

"Where are you?"

"Lincoln and Girth,"

"I'll get my husband over there right now and he'll get you home,"

"Thank you,"

"Just stay right there and I'll radio him,"

"Okay," I said as she hung up.

As I walked to the end of the alley and waited for her husband I wondered if he raped me or if I wanted it. When he asked me to show him my boob I could have said no and call his bluff but I didn't; I didn't. Instead, I showed him my boobs, I blew him, I let him fuck me, and I blew him for a second time trying for a third; and that fact remains the same...I loved every minute of it. The funny part is, is that, Jill had nothing to do with it; I did it!

The headlights from the taxi pulled me from my thoughts as it pulled beside me and the driver got out.

"What took you so long?" I yelled.

"I..."

"It took you thirty-three minutes exactly to get back here to pick me up," I made up.

"Well..."

"You're married," I giggled still fucked up from a night of drinking.

"Give me the phone," he demanded as we moved around the cab.

"Stop, or I'll call her back,"

"What do you want?"

"Get me home and I'll give you your phone back,"

"Get in," he said as we both got in the cab; he in the left front and me in the right rear.

My mind was still fucked up from a night of drinking and a few after party shots but an idea popped into my head.

I got him to tell me all about his extramarital activities, basically raping drunken women as I recorded him on his phone. Once he finished bragging about himself I sent it to my home and work computers.

He pulled into my driveway, I explained what I had done, what an ass he was, and that he better be on his best behavior...or else.

Then I thanked him for the awesome first fuck and sent him on his way!

12