Influential Factors! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you brought me here; how romantic," she bite her lower lip and then hugged me.

"Tie Bronco's leash to a tree," I whispered.

Traci attached the leash to a tree; when she turned around I already had my pants and top off; she followed suit.

"We can't fix our make-up so there's no kissing, okay," I smiled.

"Okay," she giggled and began to fondle my nipples.

"No, get on the fallen tree," I giggled.

"Really, you want me to get on the tree?"

"Yeah, we'll do it over the river,"

"I've never done anything like that before,"

"Are you scared?"

"Yes, I'm way to girly for that,"

"Do I look like a boy to you?"

"No," she laughed hysterically.

"Trust me...I've done it a million times,"

"Really?"

"All you have to do is climb up there and lie on your back; I'll do the rest,"

"Okay, "

"Come on," I took her hand and lead her across the river and sat her down on the tree,"

She laughed.

"Lay down," I laughed along with her.

Making sure I didn't ruin my lipstick I careful wrapped my lips around her cock and sucked it until it was rock hard. My opening was still thoroughly lubed and squatted down on it.

"Ah!" I moaned.

We were both panting heavily at this point.

Traci's six inch cock excited me; I was so into her. I played with her nipples, and she mine, as I rode her.

"Oh gawd...fuck," she muttered as she bucked her hips upward into me.

"Ah...ah...ah," I moaned as we worked our bodies to completion.

"Oh gawd... I...I...I'm cumming," she moaned.

"Ah...ah...ah," I moaned.

We came together...as one...both convulsing.

Finally, I collapsed on her as she wrapped her arms around me tightly until we came down from our high.

"Wow, I was jealous of you, I'm sorry" she cried.

"Why, why would you be jealous of me?" I laughed.

"I shook...convulsed like a female. It was wonderful...incredible," she giggled softly.

"Its okay honey," I relaxed on her body.

We lay there until we were completely and fully satisfied; then I walked her down.

"Arf!"

"Are you ready to go Bronco?" she asked as we dressed.

"Arf!"

"Thank you April; it was beyond words. The woods, the flowers, the tree, you, everything; it was just beautiful!"

"You're welcome,"

There was something between us and I wanted more, maybe forever, but I was just her experiment. She wanted to be one-hundred percent heterosexual after her SRS surgery which definitely left me out of the equation, unless, I was willing to give up April, and that, I may not be able to do so easily no matter how hard I tried.

She finished tying her sneakers, hugged me, and untied Bronco.

"Arf!"

We walked hand in hand through the woods until we reached the trail. I made sure no one was on the trail before we stepped out of the woods onto the trail.

"Arf!"

We started heading home but Bronco wanted to go the other way.

"Do you mind...it looks like he wants to explore a little more?" Traci asked.

"The man always leads," we laughed and headed away from the house.

We quieted down after that to the point of not talking; it was eerie. Traci turned and looked behind us then took my hand in hers. Bronco stopped and sat on the bridge that stretched over the river; he seemed to enjoy watching the rush of the water pass by.

"If the man always leads, then who leads us?" Traci asked curiously.

"I..."

"Please... just enjoy the moment," she told me.

Eventually, she let go of my hand to wipe away a tear... and then so did I.

We stood there emotionally wasted for some time until...

"Bronco, let's go boy!" she exclaimed.

"Arf!" he got up and was ready.

We quietly headed home, hand in hand, sniffling as we walked.

Traci opened the door and Bronco took off to his water bowl. She closed the door behind us and gave me the most wonderful kiss I ever experienced.

"Will you come during my surgery?"

"Of course,"

"Thank you," she hugged me.

"I should be thanking you," I reiterated.

One sniffle and we both broke out crying.

Well, we retired to bed, kissing and hugging before we eventually falling asleep in one another's arms.

She had taken off work for the rest of the week before surgery and from the next morning on we enjoyed each other's company. We spent every waking minute together in and out of town doing everything imaginable. Of course we fucked, once to three times a day, and once at our hideaway in the forest.

Then it came, Saturday!

We stayed up all night into late morning hours talking and we were both emotionally tired as we cried all night. Traci still wanted her heterosexual life after surgery and I was confused; though I knew I loved her.

It was time for me to go; I promised PJ I would attend his parent's anniversary with him.

We cried all the way to my house.

We said our last goodbyes and we waved as she drove away!!!

12