Influential Factors! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he shoved it back down my throat; but this time holding it there until I pushed back against his legs.

"Cough... cough," I tilted my head catching what little escaped from my mouth in the palm of my hand and introducing it back into my mouth.

He pulled my hair positioning my head at the correct angle and shoved his cock back into the cavity of my mouth and stood still.

This gave me a chance to swallow, not all but most of his cum before I began sucking his still stiff cock to completion as he pumped more delicious cum into my mouth.

Once satisfied he withdrew his cock from my mouth.

Still on my knees; I panted heavily as I begun to swipe away any cum on my face with my fingers and deposited into my mouth.

Then with one fell swoop Mike put one arm under my thigh and the other around my back and picked me up; in the same motion he wrapped that same leg around his waist.

I've been fucked for almost two hours and had a cock down my throat for almost forty minutes and at this point... I'm done. I've been fucked into submission!

Mike on the other hand got a second wind and was ready to go again.

Not wanting to let down my man I followed suit by wrapping my other leg around his waist.

He lowered me, his cock hitting the bull's-eye.

"Ah," I squealed as I sunk onto his cock.

Mike didn't hesitate as he started to pound the living shit out of me. Seriously, the man was a beast!

"Ah... ah... ah...," I moaned as he continued to pound me like a ragdoll.

He took his free hand and began playing with my nipple.

"Oh gawd," I moaned.

And he continued to fuck me.

"Oh gawd... ah... fuck!" I screamed reaching back with both hands and spreading my ass cheeks for a deeper penetration. If I was going to take it again I was going to take the whole thing ;)

After twenty minutes of holding me he carried me to the bed where he pinned my ankles back to my ears and began to fondle my nipples w. He was now 'fucking me like a whore' furiously driving his cock into me. The only other sound in the room besides our moaning and heavy panting was his balls slapping my backside.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he showed me no mercy.

"Uh... uh... uh," he started to grunt.

"Oh gawd," I began to tremble as my body was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Uh... uh... uh,"

"Fuck," I whimpered as the tremors built.

"Uh... uh... uh," he carried on.

My whimpering and shaking built as his onslaught continued eventually bringing us both to climatic heights.

"Oh gawd," I screamed in hysterics as my body trembled as I shot another load onto my belly.

Mike continued to pound me until he accomplished his task deep inside of me.

Finally, after hours of sucking and fucking, we pulled ourselves to the center of the bed; still high from our sexcapades.

I continued to shake as he held me tight in his arms.

Once settled he got up and took a pee; that's men for you!

I took my turn upon his return; quickly cleaning my face and other necessities.

I snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Thank you," I smiled pecking him on the lips.

"Thank you," he smiled pecking me on the lips.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," this was without question the best day of my life.

I snuggled in to him again feeling totally mentally and sexually satisfied. I felt his body relax as I did mine and quickly fell into a blissful night of sleep.