Influential Factors! Ch. 13

Story Info
Turn of Events!
6.4k words
4.33
5.6k
7
2

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turn of Events!

The next morning:

Mike promised to spend a few days with me because he had the next couple of days off but it seems that wasn't the case. He was gone when I woke; and I wasn't happy about it; not at all.

The first thing on the menu was a much needed shower; once squeaky clean I continued my morning routine.

Next on the list was the swimming pool.

I grabbed a new bikini I had bought and put it on. It was a double strap black and orange leopard print top and a micro rise scrunch bikini bottom. The bikini double straps probably had more material then the patch between my legs. Oh well, it's sexy; and that's all that matters.

It was quiet until I heard the beep of the morning room door opening and rushed downstairs in a heated hurry.

"Mike... what's going on?" I asked as he was fully dressed.

"I thought you were never going to get up; coffee?" Mike smiled.

"Seriously," I asked.

"What do you mean?" he smiled.

"I thought you were gone; and you're fully dressed. I thought we were going to spend some quality time together since you had the next couple of days off?" I inquired.

"I was; but they called me this morning. Supposedly there's an emergency and my boss was pretty blunt about me going in pronto," he said sternly.

"Is everything okay?" I was curious because of his monotone voice he was using with me.

"I don't know, I'll find out when I get there," he replied.

"Fuck them; I mean us, is everything good between us," I said worried he was lying.

"It's perfect," he told me.

"I don't believe this," I stated.

"April, what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"I thought government time off was exactly that; time off?" I barked.

"April..." he began.

"Is this a one night stand or what?" I asked trying to hide my emotions which were flying around in my head. I didn't know if I should cry or start throwing things at him.

"No," he made light of my concerns.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked fearing this would be the last time I would see him.

"No," again he made light of it.

"So you're happy?" I started to show my cards; the emotional ones.

"Of course; we just had sex for what; for over two hours." he smiled.

"Yes, we did; but was it a one night stand?" my voice cracked slightly.

"No," again making light of the situation.

"I mean, this would be the time to tell me if it is; I don't want another disappointment in my life especially now," I was holding back the tears thinking any minute I would hear the dreadful words.

"April what's gotten into you?" he inquired.

"I'm sorry," I was now on an emotional roller coaster. The thoughts in my head were fighting among themselves and I wanted answers.

"What's wrong?" he asked sincerely.

"Nothing," I continued to pout.

"Come on April," he smiled again making light of the situation.

"Well... would you be... um...," I stuttered.

"It can't be that bad," he smiled.

"Well..." I started.

"April, whatever it is you can tell me," he was concerned.

"Would you be happier if I got a vagina... you know... like Traci?" The voice inside of me quickly asked without processing his answer or the outcome. I don't believe I just offered up to have sexual reassignment surgery; but is this what I truly want?

"What?" he laughed.

"Don't laugh it took a lot for me to say that," I covered my face like I was ashamed as my eyes began to tear.

"Are you serious?" he asked attentively.

"Yes," my head was spinning in confusion waiting for his answer.

Am I totally in love or just plain crazy to ask him if he would be happier with me changing my plumbing like it's his decision?

Did I just leave the decision to have SRS in his hands?

It's my body, my happiness, my life, and I should be the only one making that decision.

Besides, there's really no history between Mike and me except for a mind blowing midnight blow job and now a one night stand; if that's what this turns out to be.

Nonetheless, I must love him more than I think or I wouldn't be offering up having sex reassignment surgery to keep him.

"Why do you ask that?" he asked.

"Maybe you would be happier if I had a vagina, I mean, that's as close to a woman I could ever become," I pouted.

"I'm here aren't I?" he laughed.

"PJ said the same thing to me," I wiped a tear away from my eye.

"Really April, you can't see there's a big difference between PJ and me?" he smiled and hugged me.

"I guess so," I'm now answering blindly.

"I love you," he made light of it before kissing me on my forehead.

I sighed.

"April, I have to go to work, we'll talk about whatever's bothering you later," he again made light of it and kissed me on the forehead.

"Call me later," I begged.

"I'll call you tomorrow; love you," he told me as he released me.

"Love you," I said as he headed down the hall and out the front door.

After he left, I went out back and sat on the edge of the swimming pool. My thoughts all to myself, wondering, what the hell just happened?

It wasn't the sex that bothered me it was offering up the new plumbing that really bothered me. I mean, SRS, am I out of my mind? What was I thinking? And do I really love him or do I just love having sex with him.

My emotions are running wild and my heart aches and for whatever reason I can't wait to see him again; and he knows it.

I just hope this relationship isn't going to be based on him coming over just to bang me whenever he wants because it scares me; not because he'll smooth talk me into fucking him, it's because I want him to fuck me.

I remember the first time I put on my first panty; it was like experiencing my inner female self for the first time. The feel and fabric of the lace panties awakened something deep within me; like a genetic code suddenly turned on. My desire to escape my male shell led me to cross-dress in my spare time when no one was at home. In turn, I usually wore panties to school on days that physical education wasn't part of the day's classes.

All my memories, all my dreams, have led me to this brand new universe beyond cross-dressing.

Anyway, who am I kidding; I was going to be someone's bitch as soon as I put on my first pantie; it was inevitable; but SRS!

I jumped in the pool hoping a couple laps would turn my thoughts into positive ones. It didn't help so I headed inside for a cup of vanilla bean coffee and a much loved and needed refrigerated Cinna-Bon.

When I entered the kitchen Niki had two Cinna-Bons out and was preparing a second coffee.

"Good morning April, vanilla coffee?" Niki greeted me.

"Um... sure,"

"Don't be alarmed; I just thought we could enjoy a morning pastry and coffee together; I hope you don't mind?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," though I didn't trust her one iota but did I have a choice.

"If I remember correctly you take milk in your coffee don't you? She inquired.

"Yes," I replied.

"There you go," she said putting the cup in front of me.

"Thank you," I responded.

"You get prettier every time I see you," she complimented me.

"Thanks," I couldn't help but smile though I wonder what her motive was.

"Mm," she said biting into her pastry.

"Mm," I smiled as I took a bite of mine.

"This is really good," she remarked.

"There's no ruining a Cinna-Bon," I smiled taking another bite.

A few more bites and I became light headed.

"Where's... where's..." I stumbled.

"Jill, she's still resting after a long night of fucking me," she laughed.

"B... B... Bitch," I remarked as I passed out hitting my head on the counter.

I awoke, my movement was very limited as I was bound and gagged. My hands were bond behind my back and somehow locked to my ankles.

"Hey beautiful, let me help you up," Niki said setting me upright on my knees.

I struggled to free my hands that were bound behind me.

"Please, don't do that," she stated.

That didn't stop me but the electrical shock from my neck collar did.

"If that isn't punishment enough," she smirked.

"Ugh," I gasped for air as the collar tightened around my neck.

"Now are you going to behave yourself or do you need another shot of love," she laughed.

I looked at her in acknowledgement that I would behave myself.

"Good," she said squatting down in front of me.

"What is it she wanted from me?" I thought to myself.

"Don't worry; I wouldn't present you if you weren't beautiful," she

"Present me... to whom?" I wondered.

"Wait a minute," she said as she reached around me, unhooked something, and stood me up; I wasn't able to extend my legs before that.

"What did she want from me now?" my thoughts were spinning in my head.

"Smile," she said as she took my picture and demanded I kneel on the floor.

I stepped trying to get away and fell flat on my face due to my boots were locked together by six inches of chain.

"Sorry," she laughed helping me back to my knees and latching my hands to my boots.

I kneeled quietly knowing I was her prisoner.

"I'm I going to have a problem out of you?" she asked as my collar tightened around my neck.

I gasped for air as I shook my head no.

"That's better," she laughed.

"What did she want from me?" my mind reeled.

"Look how pretty you are; you could actually be a LA Cheerleader," she smiled.

She kneeled in front of me and showed me the screen on her phone. I was dressed in a blue and gold Los Angeles Rams s cheerleader outfit including the white boots; I was stunning to say the least.

"What did she want from me?" again I asked myself.

"Hey, how are you two getting along?" Jill asked from the top of the steps.

"We're getting along fine," Niki answered.

"Jill knows about this?" I asked myself in utter confusion.

"Isn't April beautiful?" Niki asked Jill as my collar got tighter.

"It never ceases to amaze me," Jill knelt in front of me as Niki disappeared behind me.

I looked at her.

"I have to admit; I never thought it would come to this; but you seem perfectly happy in the female role. It may seem a bit contradictory but somewhere deep inside of me I was hoping you would come back to me, and maybe, just maybe, we could look past your cross-dressing. It actually turned me on watching you kiss your first guy and thought we could actually go out together as sisters, do the bar scene, and come home and make love to one another," Jill admitted.

Now I was totally confused.

"I mean, we probably could have worked something out if you wanted to suck dick and get fucked. In fact, I even thought we could bring men into our bed to share; an open relationship as a team," she giggled.

I never heard that.

"But you took it too far when you snuck Mike into the house and gave him a blowjob on our living room couch; and that's after telling me you were only a cross-dresser. I then realized you lied to me; it was more than cross-dressing and you knew it," she smiled again.

"What's happening?" I wondered.

"Niki showed me all the text messages," Jill admitted.

"What text messages?" my thoughts raced.

"It must have been eating you up inside wanting to be with men," Jill softly told me.

I never said that.

"It didn't surprise me that much; after all you've been going out doing who knows what dressed as a woman," Jill sighed.

I'm a cross-dresser... was a cross-dresser... whatever.

"I was really shocked when you text me that night in the bar begging me to take those men home with us for an orgy; of course with Niki's help all went as planned," she giggled.

What!!

"Anyway, I hope we made you happy on your request," Jill told me.

Request!

"You're bound and gagged; and all arrangement have been made that you so desperately wanted," she told me.

What arrangement?

"Anyway, get it out of your system, then, we'll see what happens," she smiled.

Does she want to get together again?

"I miss you," she said kissing me on my forehead.

"Are you two lovebirds done?" Niki laughed as she appeared.

"Yes," Jill answered as she stood to face Niki.

They magnetized and kissed passionately. Once parted, Jill told me goodbye, then Niki walked her to the door, kissed her goodbye, and returned to me.

"You know something; she really does love you, why, I have no idea. Giving Mike a blowjob in the house was the deciding factor to push you further down this road of transitioning; and your constant texting didn't help matters either," she giggled.

Niki knows It was her who texted Jill; probably when my phone went missing; I really wanted to kill her!

"Don't look at me like that, you made your bed now you're going to have to sleep in it; no pun intended," she laughed.

What a fucking cunt!

"I must say though, you're not much of a man but you really do make a beautiful woman. Still, I was Jill's first love and sexual partner; she was putty in my hands and still is," she laughed.

Bitch!

Niki walked to the foyer closet and pulled out a few standing signs. She opened the front door and put one on the front porch and three in front of me but I couldn't read them because they were facing the entry door.

"Well, I'm going to enjoy a cup of coffee while we're waiting for our; your first guest," she said leaving me bound and gagged with my collar restricting my air passage.

I smelled the aroma of the coffee as the coffee maker finished its cycle.

Niki returned after some time in the kitchen.

"The big game is on so I thought you might want to watch it with a few friends so let me go over the rules pertaining to OUR private game. First through last; first do what you're told or you'll get the full electrical charge and I don't think you want that do you?" she giggled.

I shook my head no.

"Good," she released the collar so I could breathe easier and took out the gag.

"What's going...?" I started as the collar tightened around my neck and my jaw dropped as I tried to take in oxygen.

"Second, your only duty is to perform and not talk, do you understand?" she asked me.

I shook my head yes as I gasped for air.

"I can make you open your mouth by pushing a button so it's in your best interest to play along, do you understand?" she asked harshly.

Again, I shook my head yes.

"Am I going to have to tell you again?" Niki asked.

I shook my head no.

"Good, there will be a man walking through that front door any minute now, you'll smile, and then you'll perform oral sex on him, do you understand?" Niki raised her voice.

I was terrified!

"Do you understand?" again she raised her voice as she dangled the remote in front of me.

I shook my head yes.

"Oh, and if one drop of cum hits the floor so will you, understand?" she grabbed my chin and shook it.

The doorbell rang.

"Remember, I can see you," she said pointing her finger at me as she ran into the living room.

Two minutes passed then it rang again... then the door opened... fuck... it was my friend Tommy... I lowered my head as much as possible hoping he wouldn't recognize me.

It's been awhile since I've had anyone over to watch games on my prototype television I've been working on.

I could hear his footsteps slowing at every sign as he walked closer; I was really terrified. Why, because Tommy was the first to slander LGBT people and I'm in that category now.

"We only have fifteen minutes so make it quick," Tommy said as he unbuckled his belt and his khaki shorts fell to his ankles followed by his boxers.

I didn't know what to do.

"Whore, look at me," he ordered.

The collar tightened which brought my head up slightly to meet his erect cock.

"That's better bitch, now suck my cock and swallow," he demanded as he brushed the head of his cock across my lips.

The tingling began.

"Come on bitch; suck it!" he demanded as the collar loosened but the electrical current slowly got stronger.

I immediately kissed and sucked the head of his cock not wanting the full effect of another shock.

"Look at me whore!"

I quickly looked upward not realizing my eyes had dropped.

"Keep looking at me while you suck my dick," he ordered as he grabbed my ponytail and slowly pushed his cock in my mouth.

Tommy was married and always bragged about how good his sex life was with his wife usually going into details; I couldn't believe he was doing this to me.

"Fucking whore!" he screamed as he pulled out, grabbed it, and ran the head around the perimeter of my mouth and shoved it back in.

It wasn't long before he was fucking my face.

"Look at me," he commanded.

Again I looked upward not realizing my eyes had dropped again.

"Uh," he grunted as he looked into my soul as he filled my mouth with his seed.

I swallowed every drop because I didn't want to piss off Niki and get fucking electrocuted.

"Good job, now lick it clean bitch," he demanded.

I licked his cock and sucked on its head until he was satisfied; he then pulled up his boxers and pants.

"I can't what to tap that pussy," he remarked as he passed by and made his way to the entertainment room.

I watched as Niki strolled over to me with a big grin.

"Excellent, you're off to a good start, I'm very proud of you; water?" she said as her eyes lit up while twisting the cap off a water bottle and offering it to my lips.

I sipped washing the remains of his jizz down my throat.

"Very good, your second guest should be arriving soon," she smiled as joy illuminated her face.

"Niki, why are you doing... ah," the shock was a lot stronger this time causing tremendous pain; then it let up.

"Save any questions until I tell you you're allowed to talk, understand?" she scorned me.

I panted as I shook my head no as I understood there was no escape from my predicament; like all my predicaments before this.

"Don't piss me off again," she informed me.

Why me?

What did I do so wrong?

I need to reverse my transition, divorce Jill, and get as far away from these two nut cases as humanly possible.

"You look like you're scheming, don't; don't make me use this to its full capacity."

"Sorry," I whispered begging for forgiveness.

"That's better... this is such a great game," she giggled like I was enjoying my part.

The doorbell rang.

"Next man up they say; no pun intended," she laughed as she positioned herself where she could see the action.

The doorbell rang again and the door opened... fuck... it was my friend Marty; another hater. Marty mumbled the words on the signs as he passed by them but I couldn't make them out.

"Bitch, you like being called a bitch?" Marty said as he approached me with a swagger.

Tommy, now Marty, how bad is this?

"Bitch!" he screamed as he slapped me across my face like some two bit street whore, paused, and then looked around to see if his slap was permissible.

It stung!

"Sorry, I always wanted to do that," he said looking around; apologizing to whomever was in charge.

I never knew Marty to be violent; in fact he's the last one I would expect.

"This is great!" he exclaimed as he quickly removed his pants and stuck his dick in my face.

I waited; nothing happened. Niki was still in sight just sitting there smiling.

"Bitch; suck my fucking dick!" He yelled as he hit me harder and apologized to the room.

It hurt; a tear rolled from my eye as Niki sat out of sight egging me on.

"What the fuck are you waiting for; get your whore lips around my dick before I slap you again," he demanded.

I knew what he wanted now; he wanted me to go to him. I rocked on my knees until my face was slightly beyond the head of his cock and took him in to my mouth.

"That's better whore," he insisted.

He finally blew his load in my mouth and like before I swallowed everything he had to offer.

"Best blow job I ever had," he remarked as he stashed his cock into his whitey tidies and walked away.

Asshole!

12