Influential Factors! Ch. 15

Story Info
California Dreaming.
4.8k words
4.38
6.8k
6
3

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in horror; only to realize I was in bed... my bed.

Nothing seems to have changed from yesterday; I was still in my LA Rams Cheerleading outfit... boots and all.

I reached up and felt the collar around my neck, it wasn't tight; but it wasn't loose either; and to my delight the cuffs were gone.

I got out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom to do my morning chores. Once done, I changed my panties but left my outfit on, and headed downstairs to face my captor.

"Hey beautiful, would you like some coffee?" Niki asked as I entered the kitchen.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure?"

"And take a chance of it being spiked or worse; I'll pass," I replied sarcastically as I retrieved a bottled water from the pantry and stood at the isle.

"You're so paranoid," Niki laughed.

I just stared.

"Come on April, cheer up," she laughed.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"For starters, you text Jill from my phone telling her I wanted to blow and fuck all my friends."

"April, are you serious?"

"Confess bitch," I insisted.

"Finally showing some balls, well, what's left of them after hormone replacement," she laughed.

"That's really funny," I said sarcastically.

"Come on April... you don't even like pussy," she laughed again.

"That's not true," I insisted.

"You're a cock sucking whore... film at eleven."

"I hate you."

"No doubt," she laughed."

I just wanted to smack her.

"Okay, what's on your mind... slut?"

I just wanted to cry.

"Seriously," she frowned like I was wasting her time.

"Why did you make Jill believe I wanted to be bound and fuck my friends?"

"It was your phone; therefore, it was your text."

"I can see this is going nowhere."

"Nowhere, listen, Jill caught you cross-dressing; and who knows what else."

"She only caught me cross-dressing."

"According to her you were probably fucking and sucking guys every time she left town."

"Me, she's went out yesterday and isn't back yet; she probably fucked some guy all night long and you're talking about me."

"You did start it."

"I never fucked anyone."

"Recent history shows otherwise."

"Recent only because that's what Jill wanted."

"Looking from the outside in, it looks like you're the guilty party. If it wasn't for your cross-dressing or whatever you marriage would still be intact."

"Maybe if Jill kept "this" between the two of us our marriage would still be intact."

"She's always been loyal to you and you fucked the first guy you went out with... supposedly."

"Except for you,"

"Face it; I was doing you a huge favor."

"And how is that?"

"Listen, you love to have sex with men... you opened the door to an open relationship.

What are you complaining about?"

"You set up the orgy; that wasn't my doing."

"From what I remember that was you."

"You are a bitch."

She laughed.

"Yesterday you treated me like a dog, made me participate in an orgy with my friends, then told them who I was; why?"

Niki burst in laughter... and in tears.

"What... why are you laughing?" I became furious.

"You're one crazy bitch," she continued in utter laughter.

"You really are sick," I said in disgust.

Niki continued to enjoy herself at my expense.

"Fuck you," I burst out in tears.

"April, I found you passed out in the bathroom with a high fever after your last blowjob," she giggled.

"Liar," I raised.

"Please, you needed to use the restroom but you never returned; I found you passed out on the floor with a high fever."

"So you're saying I was dreaming," I sniffled.

"Yes, you were dreaming," she began to laugh again.

"How did I end up in my bedroom then?" I asked curiously.

"Well, they all volunteered to take you upstairs; but, Chris insisted that he put you to bed so I let him.h him. However, he did ask me for one small favor."

"What... what was the favor?"

"That you would go to the LA Rams game with him tonight," she told me.

"What?"

"Well, that's the least you can do for the guy seeing that he carried your dumb ass all the way upstairs."

"I really do hate you."

"I know but can we keep that to ourselves; I wouldn't want to disturb Jill."

"Why are you here anyway?"

"To take back what you took from me."

"And that's Jill."

"Yes."

"Niki, she loves me, you know it and I know it."

"You're right, she loves you; but she also loves me."

"She'll come back to me."

"No... no, I don't think so."

"And why not?"

"Because you love cock."

"This was her idea; she just wanted me to prove I didn't want to be a female."

"And you're doing a great job of that," she told me sarcastically.

"Every time I turn around something sets me back; like your arrival."

"Stop lying to yourself April; you've been cross-dressing for one reason and one reason only... to attract men."

"You... you put that idea in her head... everything was fine until you showed up."

"No, the damage was all ready done."

"She told you before you came out here; uou planted the seed that I was out fucking men."

"It proved to be true."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I told you; I want everything... and that includes Jill."

"Over my dead body."

"If that what it has to come to."

"Fuck you."

"We both know that won't happen," she laughed.

The front door opened; it had to be Jill.

"Hey everyone," Jill greeted as she entered the room and laid a big passionate kiss on Niki.

"How was your date," Niki asked.

"It was awesome; he took me to the theatre and then to a Hollywood party," she answered.

"Did you fuck him?" Niki asked.

Jill's eye's rolled toward me; it looked as though she was nervous to answer her.

"April had her fun sucking everybody off yesterday so don't be timid," Niki told her.

Jill giggled looking over at me..

"Well, was he good in bed?"

"Oh my gawd; the best experience of my life," she giggled.

"Tell me, from the beginning."

"It started in the theatre, the lights went low, and he kissed me; it was a light but passionate kiss," Jill explained.

"Then what happened?" Niki asked.

"We went to a Hollywood party and partied with Hollywood elite," she smiled.

"And then you went back to his place?" Niki asked.

"Yes," she answered excitedly.

"Jill, stop stringing me along," Niki laughed.

"One thing led to another, he took control, and had his way with me; he was gentle and animalistic. He fucked me in every orifice; it was totally awesome," she laughed.

"Oh gawd, I want to hear every little dirty detail," Niki informed her.

Jill peered over at me.

"Don't worry about April; she has a date tonight with Chris," Niki told her.

"Why can't you stop?" Jill asked me.

"Jill I," I started.

"Why do you always have to outdo me?" Jill interrupted.

"Jill, can't you see what she's doing to us?" I quickly answered with my own question.

"Are you blaming all this on Niki?"

"Ever since she got here we've been having trouble."

"Now you're blaming your cross-dressing and sleeping with men on Niki?"

"Not the cross-dressing but the texting, the orgy, and everything else from A to Z."

"How can you be so blind?"

"She wants to break us up because she wants you back."

"You pushed for an open relationship when you sucked your date off in our living room."

"Jill," I began.

"Don't worry who I'm sleeping with when you continue to fuck everyone with a dick."

"Jill," I begged.

"I think you've hurt her enough," Niki told me as Jill pouted.

"What's going on around here?" I questioned.

"April, just get ready for your date with Chris and I'll take care of Jill," Niki told me.

"And she set me up on a date with Chris," I blurted out.

"Are you kidding me?" Niki raised.

"You even said you found me passed out in the bathroom from a fever than had Chris carry me up to my bed," I explained.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Niki told me as Jill listened in carefully.

"What, I just asked you about how I ended up in my bed and that's what you told me," Niki lied.

"Jill, that's not true," I said.

"Jill, Chris said it was most likely a line of coke that made him pass out," she started.

"That's a lie," I yelled.

"Jill, it's not true," I begged for her to listen to me.

"April, your constant lying will not solve your relationship problems," Niki stated as she took my phone off the isle.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"The code please," Niki wanted it for an unknown reason.

"Give her the code April," Jill demanded.

"Jill."

"The code," she demanded.

"88947."

"Chris, please get the extra collar remote from Niki; make me a bad girl," Niki read the text.

"What?" I was shocked.

"Wear something sexy and short," she continued.

"What?"

"That was Chris's reply," Jill remarked.

"Yes, and April replied with X's and O's," Niki added.

"Please, Jill," I began to beg as I walked around the other side of the isle.

"Liar," Jill smacked me as I saw a tear in her eye..

"Jill!" I exclaimed in shock.

"That's okay honey," Niki hugged her.

"He started this," Jill sniffled as Niki held her.

"I know baby," Niki told her.

"Why won't he stop?" Jill asked her.

"Because he doesn't want to," Niki replied.

"Jill."

"I think you've done enough harm for today April; get ready for your date while I comfort Jill," Niki told me.

"Niki, you're such a bitch," I told her.

Jill pulled away from Niki and slapped me again; then walked away.

"Fuck you Niki," I told her.

"April, you're a liar," Niki responded loud enough for Jill to hear her.

"You are so evil."

"Just in case you didn't notice I laid out your outfit over your vanity chair," she told me.

"No."

"Do it... or your friends wives will see what happened yesterday; and then... the internet."

"I have no choice for now... but I'm not giving Jill up so easily."

"Well, you better hurry because she has one foot out the door."

"Bitch."

"Come on Jill; let's go upstairs and lay down for a while then we can go out for a bite to eat," Niki gave me a sinister smile before escorting Jill upstairs.

Niki had me; we both knew it. Jill was still here and that's all I could hope for.

I gave them time to reach the master bedroom then I entered my room to get ready for my date with Chris.

I took a long shower, removed any unwanted body hair, brushed my pearly whites, and continued maintenance before heading to my vanity to see my outfit.

It wasn't that bad; she laid out a black strapless crop top with lace up sides, a very short washed out jean skirt, and black tie up booties. I added a gold cross necklace, watch, bracelet, and ankle hearts.

Once dressed, I adored myself in the mirror; my problems with Niki and Jill seemed distant as April took control.

Chris text me and asked if I was ready; he wanted to grab a bite to eat at the beach before heading to the game. I still needed to do something with my hair and apply makeup so I told him I would be another forty-five minutes until I was ready. He was fine with that and would be here in forty-five.

I applied my makeup and was now ready for my date.

My mind drifted from Chris to Jill as I passed the closed master bedroom doors; it was very quiet.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen for some water and wondered why Jill couldn't see through Niki's lies.

My thoughts shifted back to Chris and our date. He thinks I'm a prostitute and is going to want to fuck my brains out. Somewhere deep inside of me wants the same; to be fucked like a bitch in heat. The only problem is he's my friend; at least he will be until he finds out I'm sporting a dick and not a vagina.

I was saved by the bell, literally.

I looked one last time in the foyer mirror before opening the door.

"Ah, you're beautiful," Chris announced.

"Thank you," I flirted deciding to make the best out of my situation.

"I thought we'd go to The Krabby Shacky for lunch and then head to the game."

"Sounds like a plan."

He was very polite which I found curiously strange. I mean, just a day before I was in my foyer, on my knees, and giving blow jobs to whoever walked in the front door; he must think I'm a whore.

We made small talk all the way there; music was the highlight of the conversation.

We talked, ate, drank two beers each before we finished; then we were out of there.

Then we talked about the LA Rams and their arch rivals the Seattle Seahawks; there was a lot of hatred in the car. In fact, I forgot about my situation and focused on the game; I think Chris was too.

We had great seats; we were on the fifty yard line.

Chris and I must have had four beers each in the first half and we both needed to use the restrooms. I met Chris outside the restrooms and we purchased two more beers an two soft pretzels which were lifesavers; my tummy needed something else beside beer in it.

We made our way back to our seats where we talked about the game; LA was losing by fourteen.

The middle of the third quarter LA tied it with a punt return and interception for touchdowns. Eventually LA won the game 35-32.

He took my hand and led me up the stairs and out of the stadium.

His phone rang and he looked at it.

"Fuck!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"A client wants to record a new idea while it's fresh in his mind."

"Do you need the money?"

"Not really; but he knows a lot of people that could bring in a lot of business,"

"I don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Depends, can I sit in the control room?"

"I don't see why not."

"Let's do it."

"Wow, when Niki said you wanted to go out with me she never mentioned how cool you were."

"Niki?"

"Yeah, she said you wanted to go out with me."

What a fucking bitch telling him I wanted a date.

"Come on," he took my hand and walked me to the car.

It wasn't long before we were at the studio; once inside he turned on all the equipment.

"I'm sorry, you must think I'm a whore," I said not wanting to mislead him though I actually was.

"No," he laughed, "Niki told me that she blackmailed you into doing it."

"So you know?"

"No, she wouldn't go into details but said you were innocent in the whole thing."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, so how did I get to my bedroom?"

"I needed to use the restroom and you were passed out on the foyer floor. Niki said the choker may have been too tight."

"The choker, do you have the other controller?"

"Yeah, she insisted that you wanted the punishment collar or otherwise you wouldn't go through with it."

"Wow," I mumbled.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Niki's a whore and a liar."

"I figured as much; the story is filled with bullshit... including you wanting to date me."

"Sorry."

"No worries; I think Bazz is here."

"Bazz?"

"Yeah, he's a new conscious rapper out of LA; do you want to stay?"

"Are you asking out of politeness or do you want me to stay?"

"I'd like you to stay," he put his hand on me knee.

"Do you have any alcohol?" I asked.

"Yeah, help yourself; there's beer in the fridge and everything else in the cabinets next to the sink."

"Do you want anything while I'm up," I asked getting a beer out of the fridge.

"Grab two bottles of Vodka."

"Sure," I said though I thought two bottles was a bit to much but it's his place... well... 90% of it.

"Bazz," Chris greeted as he walked through the door.

"My man Chris," they did the man shake and then hugged.

"How many hours are you scoring tonight?" Chris asked.

"Don't know yet; but who's the hottie?"

"Bazz this is April; my girlfriend."

"Sorry, no disrespect but you're one hot chick," Bazz told me.

"Thank you."

"Okay Bazz; everything is set up so whenever you're ready."

"I'm ready."

"Good, want to take your bottle with you?"

"Thanks man," Bazz said before closing the door behind him.

"Thanks Chris; he may be a conscious rapper but he sure looked at me like," I began.

"He's alright."

"You're not worried?"

"No," he laughed.

"Why?"

"I have a reputation; the last guy who messed with my girlfriend they carted him out on a stretcher," he laughed.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I shot him," he laughed.

I put the beer back, opened the Vodka, and took a swig.

"Are you nervous?"

"Only until I get drunk," I laughed.

"It'll be fine."

For some reason I believed him.

Chris and Bazz communicated through the speakers whenever there was a change to be made. I sat next to Chris as he explained what he was doing as we both sipped on the bottle of Vodka every now and then.

"I think that's a wrap Bazz; come on in," he told him.

"Okay," he replied.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked as he turned toward me.

"Fine," I answered softly.

"Do you want to head to my place afterwards?"

"Yes," I bite my lower lip.

"Good."

"Oh no; are we working or what?" Bazz asked as he entered the room.

"We're working," Chris replied.

"Good," Bazz sat down and started on the second half of his bottle.

Chris played back the recordings; they both agreed they were perfect and would have to meet again tomorrow to finish the other songs. By this time Bazz was done with his bottle and so were we.

Bazz and Chris did the guy thing and then Bazz split leaving Chris and me alone in the studio.

"I don't want to wait until we get home," he told me as he leaned over and kissed me.

I laughed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't lie to you," I admitted.

"Okay," he kissed me again.

"Niki lied to you."

"I know," he kissed me again.

"No," I laughed.

"Hey, we can stop."

"No."

"You're giving me mixed signals; you're not required to do anything and I don't want to get accused of rape."

"It's not that."

"Then what is it?" he seemed genuinely concerned.

"I'm a transsexual."

He laughed.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No," he took my hand in his.

"You don't believe me?"

"I like you."

I smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile."

"Thanks."

"Do you like me?"

I shook my head.

"My ex-girlfriend was a transsexual."

"Really," I was now weak and wanting.

"Sixty-five percent of the top performing female artists have dicks or had one so what's the problem?"

I was confused.

He kissed me again as his hands slipped up my crop top and molested my braless nipples.

"Mmm," I moaned as our tongues danced.

He took my hand and led me over to the couch; he removed my top and skirt, and then kissed me.

"Mmm," I moaned.

"Chris... mmm... Chris."

"Yes."

"Stop," I whispered.

"It's okay," he respected my wishes and stopped; though I wish he would just take me and get it over with for both our benefit.

"I'm Robert," I barely got out due to the pressure of telling, the alcohol, and that I was horny as hell.

"I'm only interested in April and her cute ass."

I laughed as he motioned me to lay on my back; then me got on top of me and kissed me.

"Mmm," I moaned as I wrapped my legs around him.

He sat up and removed his shirt; he oozed sex.

"I'm your partner... Robert," I told him.

"Unbuckle my pants."

I reached between my legs and not only unbuckled his belt but unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them too.

He stood, stepped out of them, and then stepped out of his boxers.

I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it; then laughed.

"You like that?"

"Yes," I peered into his eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he reached into my panties and found my hole was liberally lubed already.

I giggled; I lubed up in the control room bathroom when I knew I was going to fuck him.

"Alright beautiful," he sat on the couch and removed my panties.

I immediately covered my privates with my hands and turned away.

"What's wrong?" he raised my legs and stuck his did against my hole.

"Ah," my reaction was to move toward him.

12