Infomercial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARK Oh, shit. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna shoot my river of cum into your tight canal. Open the locks. Open the fucking locks.

His ass started going like a jackhammer as the hot sperm bubbled up out of his balls, down the long straight tube, and deep into Len's lower gut. The minute Len felt the flood inside him, he began moaning and screaming. He was arching the circle of his hole against Mark's balls and abdomen. I filmed his ass closing down on the spurting dick, as he reached between their pressed bodies. Mark lifted slightly to allow Len's hand in. Len grabbed his own hard dick and gave a few quick pulls. And suddenly his own juice was arching out of his little eyelet, and coating both their bellies.

LEN Oh, yeah. That was so good. Thanks man. That was so fucking good.

MARK Thank you, man. That was fucking unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable. (He began shaking his head from side to side, not understanding why it had been such an out-of-body experience.)

PIERSON There's your proof gentleman. (I swung the lens up to his face.) Slippyslidey. Slippyslidey made this the best fuck that either of these young men has ever experienced. (I swung the lens over to the tube of Slippyslidey that he was now holding in his hand.) You've seen it for yourself. Don't waste another minute. Run right over to your neighborhood drug store and buy yourself a good supply of wonderful new aloe based Slippyslidey. You don't want to waste another fuck without it. Slippyslidey. Remember Slippyslidey. The wonderful new aloe based lubricant for the best fuck you'll ever have. (I let the camera roll on the Slippyslidey tube, and I would edit that into a fade out.)

I lay the camera down on the mat, and took a deep breath. I still had that fucking hard-on. I looked down at the evident disturbance in my pants. I saw that Pierson had seen it too. I was embarrassed.

"Go ahead, man," said Pierson. "You can fuck him."

"No. I can't. Really. I can't," I protested.

"Sure you can," Pierson assured me. "Len. You wouldn't mind if Leo, here, fucked you. Would you?"

"No. Of course not," said Len. "Come on, Leo. Take it out. You can fuck me."

"Go ahead, man," Mark encouraged man. "He'll like it. Believe me. You'll be doing him a favor."

"But I really shouldn't......."

"Fuck the shouldn't," said Mark. "You want his ass, take it. What are you waiting for?"

I paused a second too long. Pierson knelt down and unclasped my belt buckle. They were all anxious to speed me along on the road to ruin. I knew I shouldn't, but I was going to. I let Pierson unzip my fly, and lower my pants. He undid my shoelaces and removed my shoes and socks before lowering my pants. He sat me down on the mat, and I lifted my legs as he pulled my trousers off. When he went for my underpants, I raised my ass slightly, so he could lower them. Mark was lifting my shirt over my head. I was naked. And I had a big stiff cock.

"You ready?" asked Pierson.

"I guess so," I said.

"No you're not," Pierson laughed. "You forgot the Slippyslidey. You've gotta have Slippyslidey for the best fuck of your life." He opened the tube and squeezed a large dollop into his hand. He rubbed it all over my cock. It felt cool and soothing on my fevered member.

Len turned over onto his belly, with those magnificent twin orbs jutting up to me. And that dark warm space between. My cock was hungry to get in there. Pierson squeezed some more Slippyslidey onto his fingers, and relubricated Len's dickcase. I was inexperienced in this, so I let them move me into position, and feed my erection into the forbidden garden.

Oh, my god. It felt fantastic. I'd never in my life felt anything like this. Never. Veronica's pussy wasn't like this. No woman's pussy was like this. But it wasn't just the pussy. It was more. It was so smooth. So slick. So slippy. So slidey. That was it. It wasn't just the pussy. It was also the Slippyslidey. It was great. It was just great. That aloe really did something. Something fantastic. I made up my mind then and there that I was going to go into a drugstore at my earliest opportunity and load up on a big supply of my favorite new lubricant, Slippyslidey. Oh. It felt so good. So good. So smooth. So slick. So slippy. So slidey. I began hunching my ass, hunching and hunching, working my dick into Len's beautiful hot smooth clasping sheath. What a fuck. What a fuck.

"Unnnnnggggghhhh," breathed Len. It was great for him too. "Unnnnnggggghhh. Fuck me. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me, Leo. I love your big thick married-man cock in my queer faggot asshole. Fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. husband. Fuck your faggot's tight hot asshole. That's it. That's it. Oh. It's so good. I love it. I love it."

"I love it too, faggot. Take my big thick hard dick inside your hot boypussy asshole. Keep telling me how much you love it. Keep telling me." I was really getting off on all this.

Suddenly I felt a new sensation. I felt a glob of Slippyslidey sliding between my own virgin asscheeks. A glob on the tip of Pierson's fingers.

"Ungh Ungh," I protested, shaking my head 'no'.

"Come on, Leo. This just makes it better. Give it a chance, guy." He inserted his slippyslidey finger into my ass. I stopped fucking for a minute, as I evaluated the sensation. It was okay. It was interesting. It was hot. I raised my ass up in invitation. A second finger entered me. They were moving around inside me. Dilating me. I liked the cool refreshing feeling of the aloe gel inside my rectal passage. It was almost like menthol. But better. So smooth. So slick. So refreshing. I was raising my ass up onto Pierson's three fingers now, and as I moved my ass up my cock moved inside Len's lovechannel. What a feeling. My cock inside a queer, and fingers inside my ass. What could be better?

I soon found out. Pierson's fingers came out of my ass, and I saw he was stripping for action. When the boxers came down, I saw a thick stubby erection. It looked too thick for my little bottom. I would just have to wait and see. He picked up the tube of Slippyslidey and coated his stubby with a generous amount. Then he crawled between my outstretched legs. Mine and Len's. He leaned over me and positioned himself. I felt the nubby tip pressing at my entrance. "How was that going to get in?" I wondered.

But then I felt my muscle separating around his insistence. And it wasn't even hurting. It was smooth. So smooth, and so cool. I felt his hard nubben stuffing me. Oh. It felt good. He started hunching into me. As he hunched into me, I hunched into Len. I was fucking and getting fucked at the same time. I was getting a crazy feeling in my balls. A crazy feeling.

What more could there be in life? This was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

There was something more. Suddenly Mark was kneeling in front of my face, with a newly minted hard-on. He pressed it against my lips. It smelled sweet and soapy. He had gone to wash while I was fucking. He pressed his tip against my lips again. What the hell. I opened my mouth. His cock went in. It tasted great. I slurped up and down on it. Up and down.

"Suck my cock, Leo. Suck my big cock."

"MMMMHHHHHMMMM," I assented, and let him force the iron rod further down my throat. I was gagging a little, but so what. Meanwhile I was hunching my itchy peter deep inside the faggot's ass. My hips just rolled around on his incredibly firm bubbles. And Pierson. Well Pierson was investigating unknown depths inside my body, and stroking my prostate at the same time.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH," I screamed, around the cock in my mouth. "AAAAGGGHHHH." That was pleasure not distress. I closed my mouth around Mark's iron cannon one more time, and that did it. His dick swelled up inside my throat and his spooge jetted past my uvula and slid down the back wall of my throat into my stomach, where my digestive juices would have at it.

"GGGRRRAAAAGGGHHHQQQ." That was Pierson as he began to hammer into my behind. His dick was swelling. It was gonna shoot. It was gonna shoot. I didn't want to waste this moment. I wanted to come at the same time as his thick load jetted into my colon. The very same time. I sped up my movements. I fucked and fucked Len's beautiful ass like there was no tomorrow. And it happened. My balls started churning butter, and just as Pierson screamed again, and shot his cum into my straight ass, my own cock unloaded what seemed like a gallon of Leomilk into Len's delicious gay cumcatcher.

"aaaaaaggggghhhhh," I sighed. What more could I say? I lay on Len's damp back, my face against the back of his head. I moved my hand down and stroked the firm bubble supporting my left hip. I felt Pierson's cock losing its stubby thickness inside my ass. And then it slipped out. He lifted himself off me. I withdrew my cock from inside of Len. I lifted myself off of him.

We all stood up and looked at each other. We all smiled. The boys picked up their robes and went back into the dressing room. Pierson and I stood on the comfortable vinyl mat and began to put our clothes on.

When I was dressed. I picked up the camera and packed it away. I took the film, and put it in an envelope addressed to the lab for processing. The lab would be surprised. This was not the type of content they were used to getting from me. This was not an insurance company ad starring Sammy, the singing seagull. This was not an avant-garde hip-hop vid with a band of angry gangstas stabbing each other. This was not a reverential documentary about the first person to swim the length of the Mississippi from north to south. This was hard-core. You would only be able to see it on the new Effenesse channel.

Before I drove home, I stopped at the first pharmacy I saw and went inside. I bought every tube they had in stock of Slippyslidey. Fifty-two. I was hoping my cock would feel as great in Veronica's cunt as it had it Len's ass.

As I drove into my driveway, my two boys were on the lawn tossing a baseball back and forth. Little Jackie kept missing it, but he ran after it like a trooper. I smiled to myself. They were both so adorable.

As I got out of the car, Reggie yelled, "Come on, daddy. Come on. Play baseball with us. I walked toward them, my hands in catch position. "Sure. Why the hell not?" I thought.

12