Infusion...

Story Info
He finds the one he craves.
2.1k words
4.28
19k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers

Victoria stood in front of the mirror, taking one more glance at her appearance. She dressed in dark blue silk and left her crimson hair on her shoulders. Kain had asked her out the night before and she had immediately said yes. A tremor struck through her as she pictured him. He was as tall as she, soft brown hair to his shoulders, chocolate colored eyes. The eyes got to her the most, they seemed to gaze right into her.

Kain met her at the doors of the restaurant. His mind was humming with the sensation of seeing her again, being able to touch her, smell her perfume. The taxi arrived and he opened the door and helped her out. He sucked in a breath as her hand touched his firmly. She was beautiful, alive, glowing. They stood for a moment before he cleared his throat.

"Shall we go in?" He asked. Victoria shivered at the sound of his voice. It slid over her skin, rubbing the most intimate of places.

"Yes," she replied shakily. They were escorted to a table and ordered dinner.

"I don't.. usually go out with men I don't know," she began.

Kain smiled softly. "Then I am honored, Victoria." Their food arrived and they had a pleasant conversation about current events, and music. He discovered she was an avid heavy metal fan. He could almost see the pulse of the drums taking over her mind as she moved with the beat. He watched as she ate heartily, every move of her lips around the fork a jolt to his groin. He was going to have her. Tonight. Only if she was willing, he would never take her by force.

"Tell me about yourself, Kain," she said as she sipped her wine.

"There's not much to tell. I own my own business, I travel a lot, and spend quite a bit of time going to movies," he answered lightly. He didn't tell her that he was 173 years old and a creature of the night. He was always careful not to speak of it.

Victoria smiled. "Somehow I don't think that's all there is." She tucked her hands under her chin and leaned on the table. The silk of her dress barely able to hold the creamy freckled breasts blossoming out of it. Kain smiled again and looked away. He didn't want to be too obvious about staring.

"Well I do like to take pictures of places, just the ordinary life that I find invigorating. So tell me about you," he stated, changing the subject.

Victoria leaned back and sighed. She spoke about her life, her job, her hobby of collecting old things that were interesting. He watched as she spoke, her eyes lit up with a glow he hadn't seen in decades and his heart beat heavily in his chest. She was radiant. The crimson locks moved and sparkled in the light. Her face was alive, warm and caring. He paid for dinner and they walked out, turning left for no particular reason.

It was a warm night, but cool to walk in. Victoria glanced at him from time to time, unable to keep her attention to where they were walking. He was strikingly handsome. Well built shoulders, strong jaw, soft pink lips. Without realizing it she had stopped and was staring at him.

"Victoria, are you alright?" He asked, coming close to her. She could smell his male scent. It was musky and made her head swim. She swallowed and smiled.

"I'm fine. I just can't believe that you asked me out."

Kain smiled and brushed a lock of hair back from her face. Victoria almost whimpered at the slight touch, but she could feel his hands were very cool.

"I have to confess, I was entranced the moment I saw you at the Market Square. I knew if I did not ask you to dine with me, I would be a fool for letting such a goddess pass by." He moved closer and slid one arm around her, pulling her to him. "You are simply radiant, Victoria. I want you. I need to feel those lips, but only if you are willing," he murmured softly.

Victoria was speechless. He wanted her? Her only reply was to lean forward and kiss him. His lips were cool and he tasted of wine and rare steak. She raised her hands to his jacket and rubbed the soft fabric. He didn't move but to respond to her kiss. He purred low in his throat. She pulled back just enough to lock eyes with him.

"Yes," was all she whispered. Kain threaded one hand into her hair, and pulled her against him. He kissed her hard, unable to stop the desire boiling through him. He pulled her head to the side to kiss her deeply and she whimpered into his mouth.

Their tongues met and they groaned. She felt wind swirl around her but the taste of him had her senses spinning. He broke the kiss and pulled in air, burying his face in her hair. Victoria clung to him, unable to move. She opened her eyes and looked around to find herself standing in a softly lit loft.

"How did we-" she started to ask and Kain kissed her again. This time he pulled her hair making her head fall back.

He was on fire! He had never tasted someone this glorious in his lives as the undead. He ached to be inside her. He pulled back as the hunger threatened to take control and smiled softly.

"You are beautiful." She smiled at the compliment. She watched through glazed eyes as he took off his shoes, socks, jacket. She reached out and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He kept his hands on her arms to steady her, listening to her ragged breathing.

She pulled his shirt free and let it fall to the floor. Her hands caressed his chest, shoulders, arms, neck and up to his face. He kissed her palms lightly. Victoria sighed as he kissed her. She moved her hands down and unbuttoned his jeans. Kain watched her intently as he let her do what she wanted. She slid her hands inside the material and slid the garment down. His cock sprung free and Victoria gasped. It was the perfect length but so thick she was suddenly a bit afraid it wouldn't fit inside her.

Kain moved his hands up to her dress and pulled the straps off her shoulders, letting the silk fall to the floor. She was nude underneath the fabric and he growled low in his throat. He picked her up in one fluid motion and laid her down on a soft coverlet.

Kain kissed her again as he spread her legs apart. "I want you," he whispered in her ear.

"Yes Kain, I'm yours," she breathed softly. He smiled darkly and moved down to her breasts. He licked each nipple and she groaned as his tongue made contact with the hard flesh. He sucked one into his mouth and nipped gently. Victoria pushed her fingers into his silky hair and pulled his mouth down on her breast. He responded by biting her nipple, drawing the tiniest amount of blood. He growled low in his throat. She was sweet, full of life and desire. He moved to the other nipple and sucked on it till it was hard and bit it. Victoria whimpered in response and tried to push her hips to his. She needed him inside her now.

Kain removed her hands from his hair and moved lower, trailing kisses down her stomach to her thighs, nibbling on the soft skin he found. Victoria spread her legs wide, watching him through half lidded eyes.

Kain moved over her sex and inhaled deeply, taking her scent into him, swirling it deep into his soul. He slid his tongue down her sex, invading the folds. Victoria cried out and tried to push his head into her moist lips. He moved the hands away and pushed his tongue deep inside of her, drinking her juices. He slid his mouth up to her nub and sucked it hard.

Victoria rose up on the bed, panting. She had never been so completely aroused by a man's mouth before. She tried to speak through dry lips but found no voice to beg him to drive her over the edge. He sat up and pulled her to him, sitting back so she had to straddle his hips. She was flushed with lust for him. His cock poked at her button and rubbed it gently. She closed her eyes and mewled low in her throat.

Kain spread his hands across her shoulders, bringing her face to his.

"Taste yourself," he commanded and kissed her. Victoria groaned at the taste of her juices on his tongue. It was pure heaven to taste herself on him. He reached down and slid the tip of his cock to her entrance and pushed up into her.

Victoria stiffened and stifled another groan. He was huge! He filled all the places she didn't know existed and stretched her till she thought she would pass out. Kain palmed her cheek. She was liquid fire surrounding him. Her sex gripped him tight as he pushed into her. The sensation of fire against ice was incredible.

"Do not be afraid to express what you are feeling for I feel the same," he whispered against her lips. She gasped as he reached the bottom of her. A tear slid down her face as she expressed emotions she couldn't put into words. He licked the tear away and swallowed it. Delicious. He moved his hands down to her hips and guided her back up. Victoria gasped and moved her hands to his shoulders to steady herself. They both watched as he slid out and then he pushed her down hard onto him. She cried out in pain and pleasure as he guided their communion. She felt his lips on her breasts again and was startled by the hard bite on her right one. He moved her hips faster, pulsing inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as waves of pleasure jolted through her.

Kain moved her hair aside, exposing her neck. He licked the soft flesh and let his beast rise inside him. She was nearing her climax quickly and as she stiffened at the onset he bit down on her neck, sucking her blood, her soul.

Victoria screamed at the pain, but her body responded by exploding into electric fire, robbing her breath and any thought she may have had. She writhed against him, rocked by intense orgasm and overwhelming pain from his mouth on her neck.

Kain growled harshly and sucked greedily. Her sex gripped him so tight he couldn't move anymore and he jerked as he fed upon her and gave into the eruption building within him. He pulled his mouth from her neck and howled as he came inside her, pushing her hips down hard on his own. Victoria whimpered as she felt his seed scald inside her and in the corners of her mind she realized her soul was fading from her body. She tried to struggle out of his hold, but he kept her in place with his hands.

"Mine, lovely," he murmured and kissed her hard, forcing her mouth open with his fangs. She accepted the kiss, tasting her own blood on his tongue. He was warm this time. Her mind spun out of control as thought was no longer hers but his to take. Her body shook through the last of her orgasm and she collapsed against him.

Kain opened his eyes to find her limp against him. He laid her back on the bed gently, never pulling out of her.

Victoria opened her eyes. She felt light, fluid, calm. She watched through a haze as he bit his own lip, drawing blood and kissed her again. She accepted the blood, and could feel her own soul in it. His soul slid inside her, invading her. She sucked greedily on his lip, hungry for the true essence of this man.

He pulled back and stroked her face softly. "You have given unto me from your soul, no distance is greater than which is between us, mi corazon del rojo. My heart of Red."

Victoria sighed. She stroked his hair from his face. "Eternity binds us my love."

Kain bowed his head and licked the wound, closing it. "You are unique, Victoria. You are mine, forever."

She kissed him softly. She could feel her body changing to his and smiled. "Forever my el corazon del fuego. My Heart of Fire."

He rolled over and pulled her on top of him. He stroked her back gently. "Sleep lovely, the time of Us is eternal."

"Eternity," she whispered as she drifted into sleep, pressed against him.

RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers