Inga Swenson Ch. 01

Story Info
Wealthy Swedish widow meets black hunk half her age.
18.4k words
4.58
38.2k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,852 Followers

(Thanks to everyone for the great feedback to my stories. This latest one is quite different. To everyone expecting another story of another thirty something milf and her horny teenage son you may be disappointed. This thirty something blonde finds her true happy place underneath and on top of young black teenagers. She eventually gets involved in a web of cocaine, street gangs and young black cock. This story isn't for everyone. If you like this story then let me know. If it's just too much then get a life. Remember, you're just sitting in front of your computer reading a free fuck story.)

*****

The revolting old man with the big gut pulled down his pants and Inga could see the small sized cock hiding in the forest of pubic hair.

"Mrs Inga...you suck cock...now."

The revolting man, in his 60s, smelled just as bad as he looked. For some reason, men in the Middle East only bathed once a week. It was all she could do from vomiting. Even with all that was at stake, there was no way she was going to put that disgusting penis in her mouth. The gorgeous classy blonde gave the Arab oil minister a fake smile and bent over and pulled her panties down. She knew thankfully this would be over soon. Let this sickening man put his 3 inch cock inside her and it would be over in 30 seconds. Inga knew she had to play along with this charade. This was the major part of the agreement.

"I am so...horny...you put cock in and fuck me...please."

The man, reeking of body odor and alcohol, mounted the gorgeous long legged blonde from behind and with one thrust the man's tiny penis was inside...her...ASS! Shit! That wasn't in the plans. No man, not even her old husband has ever put his cock in Inga Swenson's tight ass before. The Swedish milf just lay there and soon this horrible experience will all be over.

"Fuck me...yes...more..."

Inga was at least thankful she didn't have to put her pretty mouth on that thing of his. The disgusting man, an Oil minister from some Middle East country pumped away and sure enough it was over in less than a minute.

"Mrs..Inga...yes...uhhhhhhhh!!"

Inga Swenson, 37 year old blonde beauty from Sweden could feel the man's semen erupting inside her ass. The blonde beauty closed her eyes and tried to think of something else. It was no use. the stench from the man filled the room. Just then the oil minister pulled out and thankfully it was over.

As the old Arab man left the room the long legged milf grabbed her clothes and put on her shorts and top. An hour long shower hopefully will get rid of the smell and the disgusting semen in her asshole. Inga could hear the man talk to one of his associates in the other room in some middle East language. Inga's husband Bjorn Swenson then spoke up.

"Was...everything...satisfactory for the minister?"

"Yes...the minister tells me...your wife was satisfactory...as usual."

"Well, then, I guess we have a deal?"

"Yes."

Inga Swenson was smart enough to know what she had just done. The 37 year old wife of Bjorn Swenson, president of the European Oil Union had just saved the world from a major oil crisis. Stock markets all over the world responded to the great news that the oil cartel had just doubled production and had dropped the price of oil $20 dollars a barrel. Her husband's European oil company had just made billions of dollars, just because the former Miss Sweden had let some disgusting Arab from the Middle East put his cock in her ass.

For her part in this annual meeting of the oil cartel Inga's husband would end up buying her something very nice for her efforts. Several years ago he bought her a Ferrari convertible. Last year the old guy sprang for a new vacation home overlooking the city of Lisbon . Inga wondered what Bjorn would get her this year. For that disgusting old Arab to put his 3 inch cock inside her first class asshole, the old fella better come up with something extra special.

At 79, Bjorn Swenson was one of the richest men in the world. The oil magnate was in his early 60s when he had married Inga Swenson, then the reigning Miss Sweden. Just a late teenager, Inga Swenson had given up a promising career as a high class fashion model to marry one of the richest men in the world. The marriage was one of convenience for the old fart. He had made his teenage bride sign a prenuptial agreement saying that if the gorgeous blonde beauty ever left him or ever had an affair the marriage was over and she was to receive nothing.

The young Swedish teenager had figured out early in her marriage that she had made a huge mistake. But she had decided to make the best of a bad situation, go to college, then law school. At least the years of school got her out of the huge empty house and helped her make some friends her age. After law school Inga became the corporate attorney for her husband's company, helping steer the company out of various lawsuits and an occasional scandal. The company had procured major drilling contracts in the Arctic and the Middle East, thanks to her expertise in environmental law.

The past 10 years, Inga's marriage was sexless. Even in it's early years, Inga's marriage was never very good. The old guy, even with Viagra and a penis implant, couldn't perform. Once a year, old Bjorn would have to meet with the oil cartel and his beautiful blonde wife was paraded around like a prize. Her husband's oil company would get major concessions and drilling contracts in the billions just because his gorgeous wife Inga had sucked some oil minister's cock or fucked some Arab prince.

Everything changed several months ago when Bjorn Swenson had a heart attack and died suddenly. Many of the bigwigs in the oil business thought that the Bjorn's young blonde wife had given him a heart attack in bed. At least the old guy died a happy man! Nothing was further from the truth. For years Inga was instrumental in helping her husband get sweetheart oil deals. But besides her corporate know how, she had felt for the last ten years she was nothing more than just a high class prostitute. But now the old geezer is gone.

For Inga's role in the recent meeting of the oil cartel Bjorn Swenson had changed his will. Luckily the papers were filed several weeks before his sudden death. Her husband had cut the percentage of his estate for his first family, and ended up giving his second wife Inga 51 percent of his vast estate. Inga Swenson, 37 year old gorgeous long legged blonde beauty from Sweden, became one of the richest women in the world.

The smoking hot blonde with the business background was now in line to be president of the European Oil Union. But she wanted nothing to do with anything in the oil business anymore. She quickly sold her controlling interest in the company for over a billion dollars. Inga Swenson wanted a normal life far away from the Swedish paparazzi and tabloids. She wanted to go somewhere where she could live out her life in anonymity.

The oldest of two sisters, Inga Swenson had the classic Nordic features of women from her part of the world. Her high cheekbones, big steel blue eyes and long blonde hair, and flawless skin made her look a few years younger than her actual 37. Her long legs, slim body, and big tits made her look spectacular in a pair of shorts or a cocktail dress. She was now on the short list as one of the most desirable women in the world. Eligible men from all over Europe were lining up to ask her out once she got over the shock of her husband's death.

The beautiful blonde widow, now alone at 37, decided to rent a Lear jet with a private pilot and do a little traveling. She spent several months traveling the world looking for a place far from Sweden to settle down. After many stops on several continents Inga Swenson finally found the perfect place she wanted to live. When she saw the estates at Majestic Bluffs, just north of San Diego, high in the hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean, she knew she had found exactly what she was looking for. Inga saw the new house sitting on the very top of the bluff, far away from the others. The price tag was millions more than the others in Majestic Bluffs but Inga knew this is where she wanted to live.

Several weeks after she signed the papers the moving truck pulled up to the huge house at Majestic Bluffs. The blonde beauty, in a pair of white short shorts and a white halter top, was there to meet the moving men. Inga had decided that she wanted nothing, no furniture, no pictures, nothing from her previous life. Today she had her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. The white halter top showed her ample cleavage to the four twenty something Mexican men who would be moving all her new furniture into the huge house.

"Yes. Put that couch in the living room...no...pointing that way. Now the bed...yes in that room."

It had taken the 4 young moving men almost 4 hours to get everything into the house just the way that the blonde Swedish milf wanted it. There would definitely be more stuff to fill in later on but for the most part she was done. Tonight Inga Swenson was going to sleep in her brand new house for the first time!

On such a hot day the four young Hispanic men had asked Inga if it was okay to take their shirts off. She sight of 4 young shirtless males in their early 20s made the blonde widow's pussy start to moisten. Having gone without any meaningful sex for years, Inga Swenson found she was getting more than a little aroused looking at the washboard abs of the 4 Mexican movers. A part of her told her she should invite the 4 twenty somethings to stay for lunch and maybe, just maybe something might happen. But just then one of the moving men came over with a clipboard and had her sign the moving agreement.

"Is that all, Mrs Swenson? Is there anything else the four of us can do for you?"

The boss of the four man crew looked to be in his early 20s. The good looking Mexican boy had the start of a goatee. Inga was now excited as hell standing next to the shirtless boy with the washboard abs. The smoking hot long legged widow looked at the boy through her sunglasses and decided to give it a shot.

"Can you boys...stay for lunch? That way I try out... new barbeque."

"No ma'am. We have another job on the other side of town. We have to get it done by tonight or we will be in big trouble with the company."

Inga had mixed feelings about the boy's response. Part of her was actually relieved that the 4 movers couldn't stay. But part of her knew that someday soon she had do do something about her lack of male companionship. The Swedish beauty reached into her pocket and gave the Mexican boy a wad of hundred dollar bills.

"Here, Split this up with the others."

"Gratias ma'am."

The spectacle of the breathtaking blonde moving into the top of the Bluffs was watched very carefully by several of Inga's new neighbors. Several hours after the 4 movers had left, a woman who lived several houses down the street came over and rang the doorbell.

"Hello."

The good looking redhead woman in her late 30s was holding a casserole plate.

"Hi, sorry to bother you. I'm one of your new neighbors, I saw the movers and all and...well I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood. I'm Judy Bender. I didn't think with all the moving and everything you didn't want to cook tonight so I just made this for you."

"Thank you. Yes. I just move in. My name Inga...Inga...Swenson."

"Inga...that's quite an accent. Where are you from?"

"I live in...Sweden. Then...my husband die and I have to get out of there. I look all over the world and decide to move here."

Judy notices right away that the blonde beauty's English is broken and she hasn't yet mastered proper English grammar.

"I am sorry. I know...My English...not so good. I have to practice."

"Inga not to worry at all. Anyway I just wanted to come over and say hi and welcome. I know you are busy so I will leave."

"Thank you...Judy. I am just taking break. I was going to sit down with glass of wine. You want to join me?"

"Sure. I don't want to impose. I know you probably have a lot to do with all the moving and everything."

"That's...okay. I need to take break."

"Your house is...absolutely gorgeous. It puts all the rest of us to shame."

"Thank you. I look all over world and saw this. I wanted this house."

"So, your husband died and you are a widow, all alone?"

"Yes. But I want to make new life...in America. I no want to go back to Sweden."

"You will have to give all of us a tour once you get settled in."

"What you mean...all of us?"

Well, there's a lot of married couples who live in Majestic Bluffs, but there's also a few other single women...our age who live in here. We actually have our own special...club. You'll definitely have to come to our next party."

"Party?"

"Yes, we have special parties every so often. We end up usually with 10 or so women, divorcees and widows. There's always lots of young...males too. Everyone just lets loose and has a great time."

"Party? Young guys? Sounds like fun."

"Yes. Inga I'm sure that once those young guys saw you, the rest of us would have no chance."

The two women chatted casually about the great weather in San Diego. Judy told her about which shopping mall she should frequent, and which grocery store had the best fresh fruit and produce. Inga felt very comfortable around her new neighbor Judy Bender.

"Oops! It's after five. I have to get home and cook something for my son. He's just a typical teenager, hungry all the time. Probably wondering where his mom is."

"Thank you Judy...for the casserole. When I get settled maybe I invite your club over for lunch."

"Yes, I'm sure you'll like all of us. We are just a bunch of horny...the word is...milfs...looking for...young ones."

"Milfs? I never hear of word...milfs. What...milfs mean?"

"Inga, it's spelled m...i...l...f...look it up."

"No...Tom...no!! I don't want..."

Inga Swenson had met Tom Leonard online through a website singles match.com. Desperate for some male companionship, she had decided to try the online dating scene. The website's ratings were good so she decided to go on a blind date with this man. He was nothing like he said he was. He had said he was in his 30's. The 50 something bald man with a pot belly struggled to pry Inga Swenson's long legs apart. He had gotten her bra off and had her cocktail dress pulled up. The unshaven man now was trying to pull her panties off. Inga tried her best to grab the man's hand push him away.

"No! Get off me! No!"

"Shit Inga I know you want it. After all I sprang for dinner and a bottle of good fucking wine. Cost me almost $200. Now you're gonna get what I know you want. You're so fucking hot I can't stand it."

The man had her panties down around her knees. Inga could hear the sheer silk panties rip as Tom Leonard continued his assault.

"Gonna give you the fucking of your life! "

As Inga's blind date mounted her, she had her opening. A hard knee to his groin and...Tom Leonard, 250 pound man, doubled over in pain. With a hard kick to his genitals, Inga Swenson, half the man's size, had successfully fought him off.

"Shit! What the fuck did you do? Shit Inga..."

This was Inga's chance to get out of there. She had no idea why she had decided to go back to his apartment in the first place. The beautiful Swedish blonde quickly got her clothes back on, bolted out the door and hailed a cab home. This was Inga's second try at online dating. The first one was bad, but her second try was a disaster.

A few days later Inga was out for her early morning run. Except for striking out so far with meeting any men, life was great in Majestic Bluffs. As she strode by Judy Bender's house she stopped to say hello to the red haired lady who she had met the day she moved in.

"Hi Inga! I see you are out for a early morning run. No wonder you are in such good shape."

"Hi...Judy."

"How are you getting along here in Majestic Bluffs?"

"Judy, I am doing great..."

"Inga...let me ask the million dollar question. Have you met anyone...interesting? I bet you have guys all over you."

"Well I go on a couple of..internet dates. One guy was ...what you call... loser. The second guy was fat and bald and try to...rape me."

"Ah yes, the internet thing. We've all been there honey. I think I may just have something you might be interested in."

Just then Judy's teenage son comes onto the front porch.

"Mom, where are the Cheerios?"

"Hey, before you feed your face, say hello to our new neighbor. Inga, this is my son...Bruce."

"Hi...Bruce."

The teenage boy has heard plenty about the smoking hot blonde lady with the big tits who just moved into the new house at the top of the hill. The youngster's cock starts to stir. She is better looking up close than she is from a half a block away.

"Hi...Mrs..."

"Swenson. Inga..Swenson."

"Inga I'm sorry my son is out here with no shirt on. He just got up."

"That's perfectly okay Judy."

Inga's lack of male companionship is getting to her. The boy's long muscular physique, broad shoulders and washboard abs makes the Swedish newcomer's pussy start to moisten. Inga and the teenager exchange smiles. The boy's cock has made a tent in his pajama bottoms.

"Bruce plays linebacker on the local high school team, the Slater High Mustangs. They just played in the championship game. Bruce made 13 tackles but the team lost the championship by one point."

Inga Swenson has no idea what Judy is talking about. She knows very little about American sports, most of all football, but she does know she likes looking at the teenager standing right in front of her. She does know that football players are big and strong. If all football players looked like this boy she will have to become a football fan.

"Nice meeting you, Mrs Swenson. We will be seeing you around the neighborhood."

"Yes Bruce. Nice meeting you too."

The youngster bolts back into the house but not without getting another look at the new blonde milf in the living up the street.

"Inga, I was going to tell you, our little ladies club is having a party for the football team. We were supposed to celebrate the championship but we are still going to celebrate a great...season. We will have about 10 to 15 women our age and 10 to 15 boys who play on the team. I'd like to invite you to come over. This way you can meet a lot of the other women here in Majestic Bluffs."

"Judy, is this...the...club you talked about? I want to have everyone over to my house. I make lunch."

"Yes. This is the club. We're going to have a special party this friday afternoon. I was just coming over today to invite you, so I'm glad I met you out here this morning."

"So...party? With football...boys? I do not know...the football. Is that okay?"

"Definitely, I'm sure everyone would like to meet you."

"Okay, I come. Should I bring anything?"

"Please come and...bring your swimsuit. If it's a hot day everyone ends up in the pool, at least for awhile. Some of the women get a little crazy...if you know what I mean."

"Okay, I come. I bring swimsuit. I meet...everyone. Sounds like fun."

"Oh yes, you'll have a great time, I'm sure."

Inga didn't know it but all of the women in Majestic Bluffs had already googled her and found out her whole story. There were many articles about he beautiful Miss Sweden who married the richest man in Europe, became a high power corporate lawyer, and after her husband's sudden death was in line to become president of the European Oil Union. Then suddenly she just left Europe and moved to the US for some reason.

As soon as she had met the blonde beauty, her new friend Judy Bender had her figured out. Inga Swenson needed cock!

"Okay Judy. I am looking forward to meeting everyone."

"Great. Inga. You'll meet all the us women just like us and you'll meet all of the boys... there will be at least 12 or so...teenage football players. You'll love it..."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,852 Followers