Inga Swenson Ch. 04

Story Info
Inga and Judy entertain gang. Bad news changes everything.
15.2k words
4.55
16.4k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

As the sunlight hits Inga's bedroom the lovely blonde stirs. She opens her eyes and looks at the clock, seeing its after 9 am. Inga can feel the sleeping youngster against her back, his spent cock wedged in between her ass cheeks. The sexy milf can feel his arm around her holding her against him. She loves the feeling of waking up with a sexy 18 year old boy in her bed. She turns around making sure not to wake up the youngster. After all, he had earned a good night's sleep after his performance last night.

Now half awake Inga studies the boy. His coal black body isn't quite as muscular as Marcus Jefferson. It looks to Inga like this boy definitely works out. The blonde beauty actually finds the youngster's long dreadlocks quite sexy. And the way the teenager looks at her through his dark eyes makes her pussy all warm and tingly.

Last night Jamaal kept calling her Mrs Swenson. She doesn't exactly know why but she actually found that cute, that this delicious black hunk called her Mrs Swenson. She decides that she won't have this youngster call her Inga. Mrs Swenson will do just fine. Yes, ''Mrs...Swenson...nigger loving...whore" will do just fine. The lovely beauty drifts off to catch a couple more minutes of sleep.

Waking up a half hour later she sees the youngster staring at her. She smiles and greets him with a good morning.

"Jamaal, why you look at at me like that? Is something wrong? I hope you had good nights sleep."

"Mrs Swenson, I just can't stop looking at you. You are an absolute...goddess."

"Why, Jamaal you are sweetheart! I think you are also very very sexy boy."

Laying there the lovely older woman and the black youngster talk a little. Jamaal told her about growing up in the ghetto and that things were always tough. His father left his mother and him when he was a toddler and his mother raised him by herself. Inga asks the boy if he graduated from school.

"No, I didn't. I was a good student, actually was on the honor roll. I was even the best player on the football team. Southern California gave me a scholarship offer to go to college."

"You play the football? You make a lot of...touchdown points? Like Marcus Jefferson?"

"No ma'am. I was a tight end."

"What is...tight end?"

"Mrs Swenson, a tight end is the guy who sometimes catches the ball and sometimes has to knock the other guys out of the way so the runner could make...all those touchdowns."

"I can see that. You are big and strong boy. So you knock other boys away so runner can make touchdown points?"

"Sometimes I make a touchdown but I also have to protect the quarterback."

Marcus explains that the quarterback is the leader of the team and gets all the glory while the tight end has to do a little of everything. Inga knows that she will have to start going to football games and learn about football. Inga does know that she can get into any game where lots of sexy teenage black boys run around a grass field.

"But then I got into drugs."

"You? Into drugs?"

"Yes. I went to a party and one thing led to another. I got hooked on coke. I actually owed Tone's boss Master K a ton of money. He's had a bunch of guys beat me up one time. Now he's letting me work off what I owe by selling coke on the street."

Inga is quickly finding out that young Jamaal is really smart, and basically a very nice down to earth kid. The poor teenager just ran into some bad choices in life and is now trapped in a prison of drugs and gang activity. Then Jamaal tells Inga something else.

"Mrs Swenson, I'm really sorry calling you names like last night. I mean you are so beautiful, so classy and so damn nice. Mrs Swenson when I said you are a goddess I really mean that. I'm really sorry for calling you a nigger loving slut and a whore. I ain't gonna do it anymore."

"Jamaal let me tell you something. I live very sheltered life in Sweden. I never have any fun at all. Then I marry old rich man who never let me do anything. I sit alone in big house. He never give me sex or never let me have any fun. When he die then I want to move to United States and I want to have ...new life. I want to have lots and lots of fun and most of all, lots of... naughty sex. When you boys call me bad names...like nigger loving whore and slut, I like it. It makes me feel very sexy. I want to feel like...no inhibitions."

"Mrs Swenson?... inhibitions?"

"It means I want do do things that others may not like. I don't care what other people say about me. I just want to live my life and be happy. If boys want me to be naughty then...I love it. I want to be their...naughty girl."

The youngster's cock is starting to get hard again. Inga looks down and smiles.

"Jamaal...it looks...delicious. I know what I want for breakfast. Kiss me."

The coal black teenager and the sexy blonde kiss, swapping tongues. Inga grabs the teenager's cock feeling its massive length hardening right in her hands. Jamaal makes a beeline for her big firm tits, licking around the edge of her nipples. The blonde milf hasn't had any male play with her tits in years so she puts off any thoughts of going down on the boy for now and just lays back and lets Jamaal go to town.

Jamaal puts one nipple in his mouth, his coal black hand gently pinching the other one. Inga's pussy is starting to moisten, a tiny bit of clear fluid oozing out of her excited love hole.

"JAMAAL!! YES!! MY BIG BEAUTIFUL...NIGGER BOY!! MAKE LOVE TO MY...BIG TITS..."

This continues for awhile. The youngster is loving the fact that he is driving this hot sexy blonde goddess absolutely crazy with lust. If he does a good job, maybe he will get to do this again someday. The boy starts traveling downward, planting soft kisses on her flat tummy and around her belly button. Inga wonders how this amazing sexy teenager learned to drive a woman crazy like this. Her long legs open and Jamaal starts kissing the insides of her slim firm thighs.

"PLEASE JAMAAL!! DON'T TEASE ME ANY MORE!! PLEASE LICK IT!! NOWWWWW!!"

"Mrs Swenson...you are so..beautiful and I am so...lucky..."

The coal black teenager licks the swollen lips of Inga's pussy. She screams her approval.

"JAMAAL!! YES BOY!! YESSSSS!! JAMAAL!! I LOVE ITTTT!! EEEEIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Like last night the youngster's long dreadlocks tickle as his tongue finds her swollen clit. The boy gently bites down on the throbbing bud, then puts it in his mouth and gently sucks on her clit. Inga writhes on the bed, grabbing the boy's dreadlocks. Her hips buck up and down as she has her first orgasm of the morning.

"JAMAAL!! INGA IS CUMMING!! YES...AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!! AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamaal is far from done. He would love to spend the entire morning with her beautiful swollen clit in his mouth and suck her to a hundred screaming orgasms. The excited kid wants to hear the older blonde goddess scream his name again so he keeps her clit in his mouth. Inga pushes the boy's head off and turns onto her tummy. She puts a pillow underneath her tummy and spreads her legs. Jamaal wonders if Mrs Swenson wants him to? There?

The excited black teenager decides to go down and at least give it a shot. She can only say no. He licks the insides of her firm round ass cheeks. Jamaal gets the answer he wants.

"JAMAAL!! YES!! GO AHEAD NIGGER BOY!! LICK MY ASSSS!!"

The youngster has the green light to live out his wildest fantasy. It's always been a pipe dream of his to someday lick a fine white woman's ass, then just maybe, stick his cock in there. Jamaal Jones, the boy from the depths of the ghetto, from the other side of town, doesn't have to be asked twice. He parts her tiny round ass cheeks and before Inga changes her mind he sticks his tongue out and licks the blonde beauty's throbbing brown hole.

"OH GODDDDDD!! JAMAAL!! YESSSSS!! LICK IT!!"

Now that the youngster has gotten the response he had hoped from the blonde goddess, he continues on. He can feel the Mrs Swenson's asshole open and in an instant his long pink tongue is inside. Inga's fists pound the bed as his dreadlocks tickle her ass cheeks. Inga wants to turn around so she can see the boy's face as he expertly tongues her ass, but laying on her tummy there's no way she can see the boy's face.

"YESSSS! YESSSS!! DON"T STOP!! DON'T EVER STOP!! JAMAAL!! FUCK ME NIGGER BOY!! WITH YOUR TONGUE!!"

Inga's hips buck off the pillow as she nears orgasm. The long legged blonde milf writhes on the bed as the coal black youngster drives his tongue as deep as he can. Inga knows exactly what she wants. She gets off the pillow, and now on all fours asks the youngster to get the tube of gel that is laying on the nightstand. The youngster grabs the tube and realizes it's a tube of...anal gel! Shit! This means that the most beautiful white woman he has ever seen, Mrs Swenson, wants him to put his dick...in her ass!

"Please Jamaal...put some inside...YES!! Put a big gob in there."

Inga reaches around and grabs the tube and puts a big gob in her hand. She runs her hand up and down the youngster's throbbing fuck stick.

"Jamaal, it's so...big! I think it will fit. I want you to put big nigger cock in my butt. I want...butt sex with you, my beautiful boy."

Inga again lays flat on her tummy, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks. The teenager can see that Inga's gel covered brown shitter is now open for him.

"PLEASE JAMAAL!! I WANT YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK!! IN MY BUTTT! IT'S ALL YOURS NIGGER BOY!"

The nervous teenager slowly mounts the blonde milf and Inga keeps her ass open for the youngster's assault. The shaking sweating boy slowly pushes, feeling the blonde's asshole open as he now has his his cock head inside. Inga screams as the youngster's cock threatens to split her in two. Jamaal starts to wonder if this whole thing may or may not work.

"JAMAAL!! SLOW!! IT'S JUST SO...BIG!! LET ME GET USED TO IT..."

The youngster gently kisses the back of her neck. He whispers into her ear.

"Mrs Swenson, maybe this just won't work. Maybe my cock is just...too big."

"NO JAMAAL! IT'S STARTING TO FEEL...REALLY NICE! GO AHEAD AND GIVE IT ANOTHER PUSH...YES!! THAT'S FAR ENOUGH FOR A MINUTE. LET MY BUTT...RELAX..."

Jamaal has half of his huge black cock inside the stunning blonde's tight ass. He starts to think that this just might work. After all his boss Tone had his dick in her ass, and he's sure that Marcus had as well. So just maybe this might work...just then...

"JAMAAL...I'M READY NOW. GO AHEAD...YOU WANT MY ASS??? GO AHEAD NIGGER BOY! IN ME..."

Dripping wet with perspiration, the kid pushes and feels Inga's ass start to relax. With the help of the anal gel Jamaal's massive black cock slides all the way inside. Inga screams as she can feel the boy's huge cock stretching her insides apart.

"YESSSSSS!! IT'S IN!! YESSS!! NOW GO AHEAD BEAUTIFUL BOY!! GIVE ME THAT BIG...NIGGER COCK!!"

The nervous teenager knows it's time. This Swedish blonde goddess wants his big nigger dick. He knows he better give it to her good! The big muscular kid starts to slowly thrust his hips, not wanting to hurt Mrs Swenson. He finally has the courage to say something.

"YOU WANT MY BIG BLACK NIGGER DICK, DON'T YOU BITCH?"

"YES!! I WANT TO BE...NIGGER LOVIN BITCH!! JAMAAL PLEASE!! MAKE ME YOUR...BITCH..."

"SHIT MRS SWENSON, YOU WANT IT? THEN YOU'RE GONNA GET IT...GOOD..."

Sweat dripping off the youngster's body, he reaches around and holds the blonde beauty tight against him. He thrusts his hips harder, the big black cock threatening to split Inga in two. Then he thrusts again, and again. Tears start streaming down Mrs Swenson's lovely face as she is totally consumed with pure animal lust. For several minutes the former Miss Sweden can feel the massive black cock threaten to come out the other end. Inga Swenson knows that is there is a heaven on earth, she has just found it. The youngster is...incredible!

"JAMAAL!! YESSS!! HARDER!! FUCK ME!! HARDER!! I AM NIGGER LOVING SLUTTTT!!"

"MRS SWENSON!! SHIT!! THAT WHITE ASS OF YOURS!! IT'S SO FUCKIN GOOD!! SHIT MRS SWENSON! I CAN"T STAND IT ANYMORE!! GONNA SHOOT MY NIGGER JIZZZZ!!"

"YES BOY!! GIVE ME!! NIGGER CUM...IN BUTTTT!!"

"MRS SWENSON!! OHHHH SHITTTTT YESSSSSS!! UUUUHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The blonde beauty, totally pinned underneath the massive black boy, feels the teenager's cock start to throb and quiver inside her belly. She suddenly feels the first small spurt coming from the youngster's big black cock. Then quickly another spurt, this one filling her bowels with hot teenage semen. The youngster holds on tight as he unloads inside the gorgeous Mrs Swenson. As The teenager's blasts of hot teenage cock butter hits Inga's bowels, she climaxes at the same time. She feels the youngster's sperm completely filling her insides.

"JAMAAL!! YESSS! OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Inga's screams of animal pleasure fill the entire house. Inga wonder for a second if the neighbors can hear her scream, but she really doesn't care if the whole world hears how good this is!

"YESSSS!! JAMAAL!! YESSS!! I LOVE ITTTT!! MY BEAUTIFUL NIGGER BOY!! IT"S SO...WARM IN MY BELLY!!"

"SHIT MRS SWENSON!! AHHHH SHITTTT!! THAT FINE WHITE ASS OF YOURS!! IT JUST SQUEEZED THE SHIT OUT OF MY BIG NIGGER DICK!"

The huge teenager totally collapses on top of the beautiful blonde, now totally spent. His cock starts to soften as the youngster tries to catch his breath.

"MRS SWENSON...YOU WORE THIS NIGGER OUT..."

Jamaal slowly climbs off the blonde beauty and collapses on his back Inga climbs over to kiss the teenager.

"Kiss me Jamaal...you gave me...best night of my life...then this morning...best butt sex. You are...most wonderful boy..."

For breakfast Inga made the youngster a ton of crisp bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and jam. Their night of hot intense sex now in the rear view mirror, the two fuck mates sat at the table and talked as they ate their breakfast. Inga felt that after last night and especially this morning, young Jamaal had earned a good homemade meal.

A part of her was sad that this morning had to end. But she knows that she will always remember last night and especially this morning.

"Jamaal, so now you have to go back to the street? And...sell the drugs?"

"Yes Mrs Swenson, I am just in a bad situation. I want to get off the coke and turn my life around, but I can't. I owe Master K a lot of money, so he makes me sell the shit to pay back what I owe."

"So Jamaal, you want to...quit the cocaine?"

"Yes. I want to go back and finish school. I want to play football again, maybe someday go to college. Someday I really would like to be a teacher, maybe coach football to little kids. I told you I did have a scholarship offer to play football but I know now it's never gonna happen."

"So Jamaal, how much you owe? To what you call him, Master K?"

"He never lets me know. He just tells me to keep selling this shit and he'll let me know what I am paid up."

Inga Swenson now knows that this sweet sexy black boy is just a good kid who has made some bad choices along the way and is now trapped in a horrible mess. The big sexy teenager is intelligent, articulate, and doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Jamaal Jones wants to do something with his life but it looks like it will never happen. Such is the way in the ghetto.

The wonderful night she had just spent with this nice boy is gone. As she looks at the youngster sitting across from her, the reality of everything hits her. She feels awful for the boy. She gives the teenager her cell number and gets his so she can keep tabs on him.

"Jamaal, you call me or text me...anytime. If you need anything let me know."

A couple days later Inga gets a text from her neighbor Judy, inviting her to come over for some lunch and a bottle of wine. It's been awhile since they talked so it would be great to spend an afternoon catching up with her neighbor and good friend. Inga brings couple bottles of white and is blown away when the red head answers the door.

"Judy! What did you do? You look...incredible!"

"Inga you know I went on a diet and have been spending a lot of time at the gym. I'm getting this little bod of mine into shape. Football season is coming around before we know it and I have to look my best for all those teenage boys. I know I'm not in your class girl but I think I do look pretty damn good."

The sexy short haired redhead turns around, striking a modeling pose. Inga sees something else that looks different. The two friends walk out to the pool, sit down and open a bottle of white.

"Judy, you lost all that weight. It really makes your breasts stand out. They look a lot...bigger."

"Girl, I told you I was thinking about it, so I decided one day what the hell. I did it. Feast your eyes on these puppies."

Inga's neighbor pulls her top up showing Inga two perfectly round fake breasts.

"Judy, they are beautiful. The surgeon did a great job. You're going to have to give me his name."

"Inga honey, mine were starting to get a little sag. Yours are still as nice as the day you were born. I wouldn't do it yet, but someday."

"Judy, I have noticed that mine are starting to sag just a little. And I saw a little wrinkle starting around my eye. I will want surgeon to give me...nice breasts like yours and fix my eye. But maybe in a couple of years."

Inga then asks her friend if anything is new. Judy told her that her son Bruce came home from college for a three day weekend last week.

"So did Bruce...did he notice...your new body?"

"Yes, that horny little kid sure did. He couldn't take his eyes off of his old mom."

By now the two friends are on their second glass of wine. Inga wants to hear if anything happened last weekend.

"So, Bruce? Like your new body?"

"Yes. I could tell. The boy had a hard on all weekend. So what happened, on saturday night we watched some TV. He just kept staring at me, so I finally just told him I was going to take my top off and show him what I did. So I took my top off and asked him what did he think of his old mom. Inga, the poor kid's cock was ready to explode."

"So Judy, your son had...hard on all weekend for his mom?"

"When it was time to go to bed I bent over to kiss him goodnight. He put his arms around me and kissed me like no boy should kiss his mother! He even got his tongue inside my mouth. I let him put his hand inside my top and feel my new tits. I found my new titties are a hell of a lot more sensitive than they were before. I ran my hand up and down the front of his pajamas then all of a sudden the boy said "Oh Mom"...and shot off in his pajamas. He went to bed and I could hear him in his room beating off and calling for his mom."

"So he went to bed all alone? Did anything else happen?"

"Well nothing else happened. But the rest of the weekend there was a lot of sexual tension between the two of us. I am supposed to travel to see him next month as it's parents weekend. I already have a suite booked at this fancy hotel near the college. I'm actually thinking about cancelling. I just think if I got the boy all alone, we might never leave that hotel room."

In her mind Inga tries to picture her sexy red head friend Judy Bender on her back with her long legs in the air, her handsome son Bruce on top of her fucking her senseless. Inga's pussy starts to moisten from hearing of Judy's close call with her son.

"Inga, I have this new body...and no one to enjoy it. I am so horny right now I would fuck anything or anyone. I'm afraid I'm gonna wear out my dildo!"

The two of them open the second bottle of wine and Judy fetches the two milfs a caesar salad for lunch.

"Inga hope you don't mind. I've been eating nothing but salads lately."

"No Judy. This is wonderful. It is so nice to spend afternoon with you."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers