InGen Corporation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

The boss watched through the office's hidden camera. He was going to miss Julie, but he was sure going to enjoy Linda. No woman subject to the treatment had responded this well; properly guided Linda would be open to anything. There was tomorrow's final challenge and the lab guys wanted to run a few more tests, but for the first time he was confident that he had what he needed, an obedient sex machine with the ability to save his life.

* * * *

Julie, supporting her weight on her arms, kept fucking her friend, varying her hard thrusts with gentle, but still deep, ones. Linda's hips rose to meet Julie as she moaned and panted beneath her. Linda, her voice intense, croaked, "Harder," and Julie upped the tempo, slamming her hips into Linda, driving the toy deeper and deeper into her, rotating her hips to change the angle and enthrall Linda's g-spot. Linda moaned as a series of short sweet orgasms ravaged her body. Julie, through her own soft moans, talked to her friend. "You're so wet in there baby, so hot. You're hot pussy is turning me on. I love fucking your tight cunt with my big dick. My dick loves your cunt!"

It was too much. Linda shuddered and screamed, "FUUUCCKKKKKKKKK," as an orgasm overwhelmed her body. She sank into the floor, gasping for air, and covered Julie's face with small sweet kisses. Julie nibbled on her friend's neck, moving down beneath her jaw line, and then across her soft shoulder. Julie forced a hand between their bodies to tease and titillate Linda's nipples.

Linda's eyes were closed; she reveled in the sensations. She loved the feel of Julie's sweet body against her own. She had never been with a woman before. Woman were softer and curvier, their bodies more supple, their lips sweeter and more yielding. She also marveled at how skillfully her lover had moved the dildo in her cunt, taking the time to explore every secret contour of her sex. It had been amazing.

After giving her friend a few moments to recover, Julie started to subtlety slide her clit over Linda's. Linda experienced it as a small smoldering fire, glowing slightly brighter, the flame burning slightly hotter, minute by minute. She quickly complemented her friend's movements and soon the two women were purring in delight. Julie was the first to come and Linda watched the beautiful red head's sensual understated, almost graceful, undulations, in fascination.

When Julie recovered Linda started pushing her hips into Julie, running her pubic bone over Julie's clit. Julie felt another orgasm grow within her. She struggled to contain it; she kissed her lover fiercely. Linda dug her nails into Julie's ass cheeks and locked her legs around Julie's thighs, increasing the pressure on the red head's clit. Julie came undone, stiffening and screaming Linda's name as her gut seemed to blow wide open. As she came Julie squirmed against Linda's perfect body, wringing the last scraps of joy as Julie rode a tidal wave of carnal bliss.

Temporarily exhausted, the women lay wrapped up in each other's arms and legs; a sweaty, heaving mass of sated lust, two heart beats gradually descending to a safe level as they caught their breath. Linda, eyes shut, marveled at what just happened. Sex had never been this good before. She imagined herself mounting and jack hammering her friend until Julie begged her to stop. She opened her eyes and found Julie staring at her. Julie was engrossed by Linda's beauty; her tousled sweaty hair, her face a mask of serene pleasure, her body limp. Julie, in a voice soft with love and affection, said, "You're so beautiful and you seemed to be enjoying yourself so. I just wanted to look at you." Linda pulled her friend's head to her own and they exchanged a series of powerful sensual kisses. Julie laid her head on Linda's neck. Linda enjoying the way Julie's soft hair cascaded over her face and breasts.

After several minute of cuddling, Linda said, her voice certain, "Oh baby, you're wonderful. So sexy and beautiful. It's time for me to be on top. Roll over."

Julie was pleased by her friend's aggressive turn. Saying, ''Treat me like your little slut," she mashed her lips against Linda's in a hard bruising kiss while shifting her weight to let Linda roll on top. The women effortlessly moved in a smooth half circle. Julie spread her legs and Linda took the interior position; both women felt the dildo twisting within them. Julie wound her legs around Linda's thighs. Their pussies and breasts connected, sending sparks coursing through their bodies. Their pussy juices mingled; their kisses turned sloppy as their breathing became more ragged.

Linda finally ended the kiss and clenched her cunt muscles on the dildo, pushing it into Julie. Linda, still getting used to her new body, was surprised how easy it was, and was soon fucking her boss with gusto. Their strong athletic bodies melded together and they resumed kissing, their tongues and lips performing a duet so perfect it seemed they'd been lovers for years, not minutes. As Linda twisted the plastic cock in and out of her friend's snatch both women felt a fire, raging and rapidly building, between their legs.

Linda pressed her fat firm tits against Julie's only slightly smaller pair. Julie curled her legs around Linda's so that her calves lay across the back of Linda's ankles, anchoring their bodies together. Sparks emanating from their joined breasts and pussies coursed through the two women and filling them completely. Julie clawed at Linda's back as she was suffused by several small preliminary orgasms. Linda, reacting to Julie's climaxes, joined her friend in her own short powerful orgasm. The juice squirting from both women's cunts mingled, lubricating their rapidly accelerating fuck-fest.

Linda bent at the waist and took one of Julie's full tits in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the areola while attacking the nipple with tongue and teeth. The women took turns gripping the dildo with their pussies and pushing it into the other. They operated on pure sexual instinct and arousal. Julie's hands slid up and down Linda's back.

They were two instruments, in perfect harmony, pushing forward. Both women sensed that their partner was, like themselves, approaching a peak. Both wanted to come together, but it was Julie who started babbling first. "OHHHHHH! UMMMMM! YEAH BABY, MY PUSSY, MY PUSSY, KEEP FUCKING MY PUSSY!" Linda felt the intense heat in her loins spread throughout her body. She started mewling like a contented cat, her body gliding atop her friend's bucking sweaty form.

Julie was in heaven, buffeted by waves of pure joyous bliss unlike anything she'd previously experienced. She screamed in lust and locked her legs around Linda's waist. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK ME." Linda happily complied and the two of them started bumping across the floor as Linda's artificial dick pistoned in and out of Julie, blurring in its speed. Julie was out of control. "FUCK! OH FUCK! YEAH! YES! YES! OH FUCK YEAH! OHHHH BABY! DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP! OHHHHH! YOU'RE SO FUCKING AMAZING! OHHHH YOU'RE SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY MAN! OHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME, FUCK MY HOT CUNT! IT NEEDS YOUR COCK ALL THE WAY INSIDE IT! I WANT YOUR CUM!"

Julie's body suddenly stiffened, she arched her back, and screamed, "SHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced consumed her. Screaming incomprehensibly, she bucked beneath her friend. The heat that had building within Linda spread and saturated her entire being. Linda's gut unraveled; it seemed every part of her being, her cunt, her skin, her bones, was vibrating in an intense ocean-deep world of pleasure. Linda slumped onto her friend and covered her face with happy contented kisses.

The two women took a few minutes to smile and laugh, giggle and kiss. Then they fucked hard for another forty-five minutes, with Linda on top, nailing her beautiful boss with the plastic cock. Both women experienced orgasm after orgasm, too many to count, until finally Julie's body shook through a violent unworldly orgasm she begged her friend to stop. Then they just lay awhile, holding each other. Julie swore she might never walk again.

Linda retrieved two bottled waters from a small refrigerator built into Julie's console. Julie asked her to grab a folder from the top of her desk. She did and rejoined her friend. They sat naked on the floor, their backs against the desk, their sides and legs touching.

Julie started. "You, like the rest of us, have been calling on Momerz for years without success. The head of the company, Con Momerz," she fished a photograph of a pleasant looking man in his late sixties from the folder, "is gay. He built the business, but has spent most of the last few years on social and art causes. He turned the day-to-day operations over to Deniese Paris." Julie handed Linda another photograph, featuring a woman in her thirties. It was hard to place an exact age. She wore glasses, her hair was in a bun, she was maybe twenty pounds over-weight, and wore a frumpy business suit. She did her best to appear sexless and business-like. Linda had met Deniese a few times; she certainly acted like a sexless bitch. Still, Deniese couldn't completely hide the fact that there was a beautiful woman in there: skin flawless, large facial features, and despite the extra-weight, a curvy bosomy figure.

Julie noticed Linda studying the picture, satisfied that the new sexually attuned Linda was seeing Deniese through new eyes. Julie would now make the point explicitly. "We found some pictures of Deniese taken fifteen years ago when she was in college. She was quite the looker."

Linda looked at the new photographs. Mostly shots with her sorority sisters and several when she was crowned sweetheart of Phi Delta Delta fraternity, Deniese had been stunning. Long legs, lots of curves, and a large pair of round boobs. Her facial features were pronounced, big emerald eyes, a flared nose, and a wide mouth. Her brown hair ran down her back, stopping a few inches short of her ass.

"She wasn't always a stern automaton; she used to be a lot of fun. We've confirmed that there was a messy painful divorce. After that Deniese buried this alluring creature and replaced her with the sexless thing she is now. You'll have to see Con first. He is under strict instructions not to refer anyone to her. But he won't be a problem for you. Remember what I told you. When you focus, no man can say no to you, even a gay one. When you get to see Deniese, seduce her, make her yours, make her your bitch."

Linda imagined focusing her full sexual energy on Con, then Deniese. She felt a confidence, one dwelling deep within her gut, that she could do the job. Julie was right, she could be irresistible. She leaned over and kissed Julie on the lips. "Consider it done."

Julie beamed back. "I knew you could. " Retrieving a four page InGen order from her folder, she handed it to Linda. "This, we think, would make an excellent first order."

The briefing done, Linda got to her feet and then helped her friend up. Julie grabbed the dildo, now covered with the lover's dried juice, and washed it in her private bathroom. When she returned to the office Linda was pulling on her yoga pants.

Julie waved Linda over and knelt to open her office safe. Linda realized she had the perfect vantage and memorized the entry code. Linda saw the remaining bottles of her supplement in the door of the safe. Julie returned two-headed dildo to a leather case and grabbed a box next to it. Julie handed Linda the box. "You might find this useful tomorrow." It contained a six inch strap-on dildo.

* * * *

Julie was laying next to the boss. She had just ridden him to a wonderful orgasm. The day before it would have been incomparable, but nothing she'd known matched what she had felt with Linda. The boss was wheezing for air; he was slipping fast, but his active mind remained in full gear.

"How do I compare with Linda?" he asked

Even if she had not been conditioned to comply with his demands, Julie would have told the truth. There was no point in trying to fool the boss.

"It was wonderful tonight. It always is. But with Linda today, it was the best sex of my life. You're going to enjoy her."

"Do you love her?"

The question caught Julie off guard, but she only had to think about it for a moment, "Yes, yes I do, I love her. I've fallen in love with her. It's amazing, I feel so close to her. It's like she's my soul-mate. "

"We wondered, when we were designing the process, whether it would make any difference if its subject was in love."

"If you're asking whether it allows me to disobey you, the answer is no. There is no disobedience in me. Although you mean more to me than anything in the world, I'll walk away when it's time to do so. I'm happy that the two people I care most about will be together."

"If she passes tomorrow's test, you will be sent to the conference in Miami. The staff will provide her Thursday and Friday's allotments. Let her know there'll be a special trainer here on Saturday, that he'll have the final cannister and will work with her. Before it takes effect the gym will empty. I'll be the only one there. I'll own her."

* * * *

At home Linda checked her e-mail messages. Her son would arrive at the airport late Wednesday. She would have plenty of time to pick him up.

Her mind turned back to work. InGen had done something to her; she wasn't sure what, but something. She also wasn't sure how she felt about it. She tried to work up some resentment, but she loved the way she looked and felt. And today, when she and Julie had made love, she had never experienced sex like that before. She also loved the way Julie became sexual putty in her hands. It was power of a kind she had never known before. She loved it. She thought about the fruitless hours Deniese Paris of Momerz had kept her waiting over the years only to be told the appointment had to be rescheduled. Julie was right; it was time to use her sexuality to get what she wanted.

Linda's mind drifted back to Julie. Julie knew a lot more about what InGen was doing than she let on. Still, Linda could not work any anger towards her; she felt a tremendous loyalty to Julie and suspected that Julie, like herself, was more the object of InGen 's actions than its perpetrator. The fact was that, despite her suspicions, she couldn't recall ever feeling this close to anyone, it was like she and Julie were cut from the same cloth. Was she falling in love?

12