Ingrams & Assoc 1: Double Bluff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,420 Followers

She reached up to grab it, and he slapped her hand away. "No, no hands, just mouth. Make me come, bitch. You've been teasing me for weeks. Now it's time to pay."

April lifted her head and grinned wolfishly at Silverano, then engulfed his penis in her mouth. She deep throated him without even thinking and his whole body spasmed as she did so, pushing his cock even further down her gullet. Another score for the training, she thought.

It took her almost seven minutes before she felt the contractions and breathing change, signaling Silverano's impending eruption and she managed to get the cock out of her throat, and even out of her mouth, when he exploded. It coated her lips and lower face and she was glad of it, since someone coming directly down her throat, when being deep throated, is not the nicest thing in the world and can lead to vomiting and breathing issues if not done correctly. As it was, he blew all over her face and looked happy about that.

She looked up at him and risked moving her hands, using them to scoop up some of the ejaculate on her face and put it in her mouth, making every sign of enjoyment.

He looked down at her, breathing hard, nostrils flaring and eyes wide.

The evening progressed – April went into the bathroom to clean up and came out, exactly seventeen minutes later and Silverano was ready to go again. She marveled internally at the man's constitution, but willingly went on to round two.

He had her in every position and over every piece of furniture: over the desk, on the coffee table, against the door, reverse cow girl on the easy chair, even out on the balcony. They were sixteen stories up, so apparently he wasn't worried about them being identified. They were going at it almost an hour before Silverano announced again that he was expecting to come – and this time he did it deep inside April. She'd come three times so far and had hit that point where she was feeling slutty and ready for this man to empty into her.

She noted that neither one of them had discussed protection; she wasn't worried because she was protected in two different ways, both the Pill and a subdermal implant. There was the risk of STIs, but she was reasonably sure that Silverano was not one to mess around too much, and there was risk in her job. She just had to accept that. She wondered what he was thinking.

As she hobbled off to the bathroom – on very wobbly legs – she did throw the comment of, "Um, Paul.. err.. protection?" back at him, just to see what he said.

As she did so, she realized it was the first thing either one of them had said since he had told her to be quiet.

Silverano lay flat out on the couch, staring at the ceiling. "I'm clean and I'm no trouble for kids. I had the snip three years ago."

April smiled to herself as she went to the bathroom to start the cleaning process – she always felt uncomfortable with a mans semen dripping out of her..

When she was done, she returned to the main suite, naked except for her heels, and stood by the doorway.

"Ready for round three?" she said, wondering what his response would be.

To her surprise, Silverano sat bolt upright and said, "Time to take it into the bedroom, I think."

He wasn't ready yet, so he had April lie on his chest and play with herself, with her pussy almost in his face. Watching her masturbate herself and hearing her moans and breathing get faster as she excited herself to orgasm did the trick, and Silverano was ready for action again. By this time April was sure that a blue pill had been popped earlier in the evening.

However, this time it was both slower, but yet, despite that, more urgent. He took her on the bed, and again, she noted, she was not asked for input. He just did whatever he wanted and took whatever reaction she chose to give. He fucked her in many positions, and when she was lying on the bed, length wise, facing away from him, he had his arm around her neck, making sure she was not capable of movement. He wasn't cruel, or hurting her in any way, he was just in total control of her movements.

It was at the point that he withdrew his extremely hard cock from her pussy and pressed it against her ass. As an experiment, April tried to turn her head and say, "No, Paul", but he was having none of it. He inched his cock into her ass, doing it properly and taking time for his cock head to breach her sphincter, and then gently eased into her until he was balls deep. Once set, he did slow strokes, again, completely controlling her.

He was lucky that she had been so wet that his cock was pretty much pre-lubed, but she was also aware that without lube over time, the friction would wear her juices off and it would be painful. She needn't have worried – Silverano groaned and shook as he came for the third time that night less than three minutes after he had penetrated her ass.

Why was it that men didn't last when they fucked ass? April wondered. She'd seen it several times in her life – the moment the man got the ass, they just didn't last. Maybe it was the naughtiness of it, the taboo, the thought that they were getting something no one else had. She had no idea, and when she really thought about it, she didn't much care. The important thing was, he had got off again.

There was no fourth act. Silverano vanished into the bathroom, came out with a towel and a glass of water, which he handed to April and said, "Stay with me tonight. You probably need sleep as much as I do."

April took the water, knowing how good sex dehydrated a body. She visited the bathroom herself and cleaned herself up with a wash cloth and then re-entered the bedroom, where Silverano was already asleep. She turned out the light and joined him in bed, dragging the smooth sheets over her exhausted frame. Her last conscious thought was, "So much for pillow talk!"

In the morning, Silverano took her again. She woke to feeling his hard cock probing at her pussy. She was facing away from him and felt the hardness poking into her. She thought "Why not?" and let him have his way, adjusting her position slightly to allow easier access.

However, if she'd thought last night's sex had been one sided, the mornings events where even more so. Silverano had apparently regained his strength, and was tossing her around like a rag doll from position to position. Again, her opinion was never asked, and he just did to her whatever pleased him. She knew she could stop it in an instant if she'd cared to, but she was more interested in what Silverano wanted and what it revealed about him.

Another major difference was that this morning, Silverano spoke to her. He called her slut, bitch, whore, and admonished her to, "Take it, bitch" as well as to tell him how much she wanted and needed it.

April played along, but she was nearing her limit of what she'd accept without handing some out herself. April wasn't a D/s fan – she knew what she had to do and would do it, but it wasn't something she got off on. A little power and confidence was a sexy thing, but like most kinks, there was a difference between using a feather and using the whole chicken. Silverano wasn't using the whole chicken, but there were definitely drumsticks involved.

When he was done – and she had not come and was debating whether to say anything, he rolled off her without a word and went to shower.

April lay on the bed, cum leaking from her well-used pussy, to consider the sex they'd had. She'd been used, there was no doubt of that. There had been no romance, just sheer overwhelming sexual power on Silverano's side. He wasn't bad – his technique was more about power than it was finesse, but she'd still gotten off several times the night before. She suspected this was more a side effect though – Silverano just wasn't that interested in making sure she got hers. She had gotten off despite him, not because of him.

Silverano was a sexual dominant, and it was even more interesting because she'd seen no hint of it in their work and social interactions so far.

It explained a lot about his fractious relationship with his wife. April couldn't imagine Jenny putting up with that kind of behavior for a New York second. It did beg the question of why they were still together at all, but in the mean time, April had to cope with the more pressing question of what next? She only had her dress, and she had to get back to her room to get showered and changed with no one seeing her, because if they did, there was only one conclusion they could come to as to why she was still in the same dress.

-----

April sat on her couch in the temporary apartment in her underwear, wincing again at how the cheap fabric of the rented seat rubbed her skin the wrong way, particularly after the evening and morning she'd had.. She picked up the phone, checked the time, and called Ingrams HQ. She coded in and was connected to Dermot.

"Evening, April. How goes it?" he asked in his deep Scottish voice.

"Well, this part of the mission accomplished, in so far as I've shared Paul's bed," she replied.

"How was it?" chuckled Dermot in response.

"A lady never tells," retorted April,.

"Good thing you are no lady then," answer Dermot.

They both had a laugh and April settled down. "He's good, but there was no pillow talk, which was the whole point of the exercise, from my point of view. He wanted sex, not talk."

"Hmmm..." said Dermot.

"It's ok, though. I got other things out of the experience," continued April.

"I'll bet you did," said Dermot.

"Don't be crude. No, I mean, I learned some things that are important."

Dermot cleared his throat, ready to say something.

"Oh for God's sake. I can't seem to say anything, can I?" chuckled April. "Look, he's a dominant. I mean real alpha male when it comes to sex. When he's el-flagrante, he takes and whatever he gives, you get. It's so unlike his normal persona. I think there's something there. I think his marriage is and has been in trouble because this is what he needs and there is no way Jenny is giving it to him. I think there's damage and I think we may need to help."

There was silence for a moment, while Dermot digested the news. "Ok, say you are right. What next?"

"Good question. Still formulating that."

"How long do you think you'll need?"

"I don't know. Not too long. What with this DNA thing, the pressure is off a bit. We are in the negotiation phase now, so I'm going to stick around. I'm convinced there is something we can do here, and I'd like to see it through. What's the news on the DNA testing?"

"Well, there are some confused people here, April, let me tell you. We've had our people go over the process and what the labs did, and they can't find the flaw. Everyone did exactly what they were supposed to. We thought there might have been a substitution but we've been over everyone who had contact with the samples with a fine-toothed comb. No one had motive. Hell, no one beyond the receiving doctor even knows Silverano. No one has had money unexpectedly show up; as far as we can tell, the whole process was clean. What's more, it was clean both times – both on the initial showing up of the results and on this go round. Different sets of people, no overlap. We just don't know what to make of it."

"Well. That sounds...conclusive."

"Our best guess is that your idea about the genetics researcher friend in Palo Alto is the truth. We've got a couple of PhD's from Cal Tech to look over his research and see if there is anything there that could be applied to DNA tests – their initial conclusions are that it is a related field, but they need more time to do a more thorough analysis. They were quite excited when we outlined what we suspected. If what you posited is true, this will be an upheaval for DNA testing in general."

"I dunno Dermot. It doesn't ring true, but I truly haven't got anything else. Well, look, I'm going to go have dinner, then take a long bath because my God, that workout was more than I've had in a while."

"You rest up, April. I'm sure there is more to come."

April winced at the double entendre, and disconnected the phone. She was so looking forward to that bath. Maybe dinner afterwards? Perhaps a glass of wine? She deserved it.

-----

Three days later, April stood on the front porch of Paul Silverano's house, in Georgetown, Washington, D.C. It was an old house – one of a row of houses with walkups from the cobble tile road. It was pure history and must have cost a mint, and April wondered what it he'd paid for it and what the upkeep was.

She rang the bell and, clutching her folder of documents she had to deliver, considering if Jenny Silverano was even home. She looked up at the three-story building and wondered if it really took that long to get from the top to the bottom.

She was about to ring the doorbell a second time when the door opened, and there was Jenny Silverano, in workout clothes, huffing and puffing and with a scowl on her face.

"Well, well, it's Barbie the PA. What ya doin' hanging around here, Paris Hilton?" Jenny asked, sarcastically.

April smiled hesitantly back, the smile of someone who is determined to be nice even if she doesn't understand why someone is mean back. She still hadn't quite sussed out Jenny. In the meantime, she had a job to do.

"Good evening, Mrs. Silverano. I'm sorry to bother you at home. As you know, Paul is in conference today and I was..."

"Mary, call me Jenny. I think you've earned that right. We've spoken enough on the phone," interrupted Jenny. She was brusque even when she was saying something nice.

"Ah, yes. So, Jenny, um, I have some documents here that Paul will need to look over before tomorrow's negotiations. It seemed best to drop them here so he has enough time to examine them before speaking tomorrow."

Jenny eyed April dubiously and said, "You wanna come in? I'm done with the exercising. Quite frankly I could do with a vodka tonic. Yeah, I know, missing the point but fuck it. It's been a long day. You want one?"

April was taken aback. This was the first nice thing Jenny Silverano had said to her, and honestly, the idea of a vodka tonic was appealing. Jenny didn't even wait around to hear her reply before she turned and walked inside.

"Sure, why not? Get a load off and all that," she said to Jenny's retreating back, as she entered the house.

April looked around. It was tastefully decorated, pictures on the walls of the kids, family time, all the usual stuff. The furniture was also tasteful – which surprised April given her impression of Jenny to date – but also expensive, in keeping with the neighborhood they lived in..

"You want lime in yours?" Jenny asked over her shoulder as she busied herself at the bar.

"Yes, thanks, that would be nice," replied April, looking around the living room. There was a grandfather clock against one wall and a full marble fireplace took up another wall, with a painting of Jenny and Paul Silverano on their wedding day above it. There were two couches and an easy chair, deep pile carpet and no less than three sets of fresh flowers on various side tables, which made the room smell summery.

Jenny turned and handed April her drink. April noted they it was an actual martini glass and the drink came complete with an olive. When she tasted it, it was perfectly balanced. 'Another secret talent for Jenny,' she thought.

"Ahhh, yes, just what the doctor ordered," gasped Jenny, taking a long drag from hers.

She gestured and April sat down on one of the two couches, as Jenny sat opposite her. "So. Documents? Couldn't you have just emailed them?" Jenny asked.

"These have confidential marked on them. I can't email them, only deliver them in person," answered April, putting down the drink and placing the folder on the coffee table. "To be honest, I don't really think there's any thing that confidential in them, but you know what these government agencies are like. They'd make the toilet paper confidential if they could."

Jenny was taking a drink as April said this and she gagged and spat some of it across the room, and then laughed.

"Yes, I knowexactlywhat you mean. Those men and their fragile egos. It's all about what they know that other people don't. They just don't get that most of the time, the things that they are know are things that no one else cares about."

April smiled back and took and other sip of her drink and looked around. "Lovely house."

Jenny made a sour face. "It is, no question. Bitch to keep up though. So much cleaning and all that. I hate cooking. We so need a housekeeper here – I'm just too busy to do it and who the hell enjoys all that menial shit anyway, but who do you hire? I mean really? Paul was supposed to take care of that, but like most things husbandly, he's just dropped it on the floor."

April didn't know how to answer this without confrontation, and she had a part to play of sincere PA, so she just nodded and took another sip.

She felt relaxed, which surprised her given her trepidation about Jenny. Jenny had an odd expression on her face; she appeared to be studying her. Jenny noticed April's stare and said, "Oh sorry. I was just checking you out. I was curious."

"Curious about what?" asked April. She frowned; she'd slurred her words.

"About what he sees in you," answered Jenny, taking another sip of her drink. "I mean, my husband has high standards. If he fucked you, he must really have wanted you."

April's eyes widened, and she was started to stand up but her legs were rubbery.

"I...er... I don't think...I don't think that's..." she got out before she collapsed down back in the chair again. Something was wrong; she wasn't in control as she should have been.

Jenny got up and came and sat down beside her. "Look, bitch. I'm not stupid. I know what he likes and what he gets up to and how he reacts, and how he behaves afterwards. You fucked him when I went home that night. Don't deny it. I know. A wife knows."

April looked at her desperately, trying to come up with the sentence that would make it all right, and failing miserably.

"Oh hush. It's ok. I can understand why. You are a hot one. But I think I deserve to know, don't you? What he got? After all, fair is fair."

April just sat there, unable to move or think. Jenny leaned over and reached out and stroked April's hair, pulling her in for a hug.

"There, there, little Mary slut. It's ok. We'll make it ok." With no warning, Jenny grabbed a fist full of April's hair, yanked and yanked her head back. As she did that, Jenny leaned in and mashed her mouth down on April's, kissing her hard, tongues and all.

Two things happened. The first is that the sudden pain brought April's senses back instantly – whatever Jenny had slipped in her drink, its effect was undone for a second by the violence and adrenaline the kiss generated and the second was that April just decided in that split second to go with it, and kissed Jenny back.

Jenny was a damn good kisser. Just enough power and force, with the control of April's head to make it interesting, but soft enough and lithe enough with her tongue to get under April's skin and get her hot.

They made out for a minute or two before they broke apart, breathing heavily. April looked at Jenny, who smirked and said, "Oh come on. I barely put a drop of a roofie in your drink. It would have barely made a difference. You kissed me because you wanted to. And why not? You've already had my husband, and we'll talk about that later. Now it's my turn. I want what he had. So come on, bitch, show me what you've got."

April was pissed at herself. She knew better than to accept a drink she hadn't watched being made, particularly from a woman she knew to have 'issues' with her. But this was also a golden opportunity to figure out what Jenny's deal was. She mentally flipped a coin and decided to see where this let.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,420 Followers